Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them (53350 Views)

Identical Twin Sisters Who Are Pregnant At The Same Time (Photos) / Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) / 5 Tricks Nigerian Women Use To "Trap Men Into Marriage" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Smilingjoe4(m): 4:36pm On May 16, 2020
cococandy:
All these withdrawal method guys.
Una never see anything.
I'm good at withdrawal method but on a serious note; is not easy but if u can handle it is good to have skin 2 skin with a certified partner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Sojiboi(m): 4:51pm On May 16, 2020
Inside life only God can help us
Please follow my on IG @Bazookablogng
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Cabi1: 5:23pm On May 16, 2020
please oo
before marriage how can a young man know if his wife-to-be/fiance is fertile or not(dat is weda she can bear children or not
To avoid stories that touch the heart...
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 16, 2020
The same way one gyal claimed to be pregnant for me on one of my visits to nigeria, she rang me after 2 weeks after sex to say she is 2 weeks pregnant, can women be 2 weeks pregnant? i don't know, anyway, i said to her NO problem! she ask what now? i answered nothing! when you have the baby i will do a DNA and i will look after you and the baby! she asked, you na go marry me? i answered NO! after 2 weeks she rang and crying said she lost the pregnancy.

I was confused, till now since february she told me that i am still confused. was she ever pregnant? did she terminate? I don't know. but i really wanted that baby desparately, she could have just had the baby and let me have it and raise him/her myself.

Funny thing is, now in May 2020 she wants to get pregnant again for me even without marriage, i am even more confused. undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Nyamve1: 5:51pm On May 16, 2020
Why sleeping with a lady when u haven't make ur wife officially? Now u are calling them "evil" girls. I will blame those girls that their legs can easily be opened especially to those guys that does not have anything to offer in a relationship

1 Like

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 16, 2020
Smilingjoe4:
I'm good at withdrawal method but on a serious note; is not easy but if u can handle it is good to have skin 2 skin with a certified partner.

be like you never jam "cum inside me please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Votukpa(m): 6:22pm On May 16, 2020
ireneidiva:

Women are already equal to men.' Male and female he created and called them Adam'. Well, you can add it if it will help you sleep well this night. Bye

Stop

Being

A

Dumb

Biatch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Votukpa(m): 6:29pm On May 16, 2020
Cabi1:
please oo
before marriage how can a young man know if his wife-to-be/fiance is fertile or not(dat is weda she can bear children or not
To avoid stories that touch the heart...

You might not get it, but people don't make babies, babies are given.

When the D meats the P, u don't know what's happening inside the womb. It's all concealed from the eyes of men, so that they will fear God and not be boastful.

Nobody is fertile nor Infertile. Children are given or not given. Therefore, you don't need to know whether she or he is fertile or not. Have faith for the children you will expect and they will be given.

3 Likes

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by smiliyB(f): 6:36pm On May 16, 2020
grin angry grin grin they finish you no be small
donMIG:

Lolz
Even the story sef I cut plenty scenes
Like the part wei my friends write lyrics for me... The name of the song na "papa baby"
The part wei my friends wei no even here anything dei give my high bp wit talks say she dei put on weight n she dei fresh like she get belle grin
The party I had to listen to all of them pledge one tin or the other
Some pledge pampers, others say them go sew native for me n her, others promise say na milk another one mad sotei him say him go vacate him room give me make we for stay
The part wei her female friends start to the call d girl by my name
I suffer like that oo
As for english
No b me do myself... Life hard for Nigerians... Nigerians r hungry!
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by ireneidiva(f): 6:51pm On May 16, 2020
rs172:

You yourself, are you abstaining?
Yes.
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by ireneidiva(f): 6:52pm On May 16, 2020
Votukpa:

Stop

Being

A

Dumb

Biatch
Anybody with a different opinion is a dumb 'biatch'? Your home training is classic.

1 Like

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Cabi1: 6:56pm On May 16, 2020
Votukpa:

You might not get it, but people don't make babies, babies are given.

When the D meats the P, u don't know what's happening inside the womb. It's all concealed from the eyes of men, so that they will fear God and not be boastful.

Nobody is fertile nor Infertile. Children are given or not given. Therefore, you don't need to know whether she or he is fertile or not. Have faith for the children you will expect and they will be given.

okay wat of the cases ave been hearing of the ladies having previous abortions and it has affected her womb nkor
How will the man Know??.
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by smartest2020(m): 7:13pm On May 16, 2020
Iskanci kawai
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Votukpa(m): 7:21pm On May 16, 2020
Cabi1:

okay wat of the cases ave been hearing of the ladies having previous abortions and it has affected her womb nkorj
How will the man Know??.

Prayerfully investigate.

Question the woman. Are you a virgin? How many men have you slept with? Have you previously had any abortions? Ask her these questions. Don't be the fool that said 'I never saw it coming'. The answer will be revealed to you if you actually seek it.

Secondly, make peace with your own conscience. If you've gotten a woman pregnant and you led her to abort...what you sow is what you reap. But then again, any degenerate who pushes for his concubine to abort will not have enough sense to ponder the ramifications of his past misgivings; neither will it cross his mind that a huge possibility exists that the women he will eventually want to marry might no longer be anatomically disposed bearing children.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Votukpa(m): 7:36pm On May 16, 2020
ireneidiva:

Anybody with a different opinion is a dumb 'biatch'? Your home training is classic.

Wrong.

You said something a dumb person would say and so I pointed it out.

There's nothing wrong with having an opinion, unless it goes against law, order and design. Your cringeworthy 'opinion', goes against it.

What you spewed out was shameless godlessness.

In case you have not realized it, men and women are NOT equal.

The way you quoted scripture to substantiate your 'opinion', was nauseating to say the least.

If you don't know something to be factual, research on it first before declaring it in public as your opinion. Some kid might read it and forever transform into a degenerate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Cabi1: 7:38pm On May 16, 2020
Votukpa:

Prayerfully investigate.

Question the woman. Are you a virgin? How many men have you slept with? Have you previously had any abortions? Ask her these questions. Don't be the fool that said 'I never saw it coming'. The answer will be revealed to you if you actually seek it.

Secondly, make peace with your own conscience. If you've gotten a woman pregnant and you led her to abort...what you sow is what you reap. But then again, any degenerate who pushes for his concubine to abort will not have enough sense to ponder the ramifications of his past misgivings; neither will it cross his mind that a huge possibility exists that the women he will eventually want to marry might no longer be anatomically disposed bearing children.

what if she lies that she is a virgin ??
Because women will surely hide some things form you....
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Votukpa(m): 7:45pm On May 16, 2020
Cabi1:

what if she lies that she is a virgin ??
Because women will surely hide some things form you....

You're a MAN.

Once you are bent you discovering truth and your mental clarity is not obscured by her beauty and prospects of sex, If a woman is lying, you will know. YOU WILL KNOW.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Cabi1: 8:00pm On May 16, 2020
Votukpa:

You're a MAN.

Once you are bent you discovering truth and your mental clarity is not obscured by her beauty and prospects of sex, If a woman is lying, you will know. YOU WILL KNOW.

am still wondering how will someone know
easily ..... because women can pretend for Africa

1 Like

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by ireneidiva(f): 8:02pm On May 16, 2020
Votukpa:

Wrong.

You said something a dumb person would say and so I pointed it out.

There's nothing wrong with having an opinion, unless it goes against law, order and design. Your cringeworthy 'opinion', goes against it.

What you spewed out was shameless godlessness.

In case you have not realized it, men and women are NOT equal.

The way you quoted scripture to substantiate your 'opinion', was nauseating to say the least.

If you don't know something to be factual, research on it first before declaring it in public as your opinion. Some kid might read it and forever transform into a degenerate.

Cringe worthy is a relative term. Go in peace.
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by BaddaMan: 8:41pm On May 16, 2020
Emaprince:
Now this is heart breaking. Even after deceiving him with fake pregnancy, she was even sleeping around. This woman is wicked with no iota of remorse.

What I can deduce from this is that your bro is a very soft dude. That is why she was able to even tie him down. And also the reason they are even still living peacefully even after finding out he was lied to. She haven't put to bed yet, she should be more worried about that..but she is more concerned about cheating on that good guy.
Your bros weak, I swear thats why she had all that gut.

Person like me would have considered the marriage over the moment I find out she lied over the pregnancy cos I won't ever believe anything she says.

The marriage as ended early this year, now she’s always uploading on WhatsApp acting as if she’s being monitored no single remorse, she went to his house pack everything bed, chair, gas cooker, even window cotton.
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Baffupdrizz(m): 8:44pm On May 16, 2020
ireneidiva:
Stop going about experimenting with/without condoms. How can you even comfortably sleep with a lady without protecting yourself? Are you a kid? Your sense should tell you that any lady that insists on sex without condoms has an ulterior motive. Last bullet- abstinence will protect you from these 'evil' ladies. Duh

Last bullet - Abstinence my foot!!

As if it is that easy.
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Votukpa(m): 8:48pm On May 16, 2020
Cabi1:

am still wondering how will someone know
easily ..... because women can pretend for Africa

I hate it when men are powerless before women. As surely as the sun rises and sets like clockwork, men will always have the upper hand when it comes to games and strategy. Women can only succeed over you if you've not mastered the beast (you) yet. Women succeed using our weaknesses but we succeed using our superior logic, our fortitude and resolve.

The only times I got played by women was when I literally elevated them above me. Same goes for any other man out there.

No woman can deceive you unless you are mesmerized by her beauty and presence.

Women are actually terrible pretenders. They constantly hope that we don't find them out. They bank on our blindness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by DexterousOne(m): 9:18pm On May 16, 2020
Davash222:
A friend sent this to me this week, a girl he met few weeks ago claimed she's pregnant for him. I was wondering, this doesn't look official. No stamp, no signature.
Unfortunately for her, the clinic is close to my house and I know the owner.
We went there and ask the guy to help us confirm the pregnancy test result...

Long story short, Nigerian girls are very wicked!

Na wa shocked
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Cabi1: 9:23pm On May 16, 2020
Votukpa:

I hate it when men are powerless before women. As surely as the sun rises and sets like clockwork, men will always have the upper hand when it comes to games and strategy. Women can only succeed over you if you've not mastered the beast (you) yet. Women succeed using our weaknesses but we succeed using our superior logic, our fortitude and resolve.

The only times I got played by women was when I literally elevated them above me. Same goes for any other man out there.

No woman can deceive you unless you are mesmerized by her beauty and presence.

Women are actually terrible pretenders. They constantly hope that we don't find them out. They bank on our blindness.

huh....I hail detectives like you oo oga
me I dey learn work oo
buh how will it be dat easy to know a woman's past especially if u just met her and intend to settle with her
Secondly,pls is virginity test real??
Thirdly, medically,if a lady has aborted before,can it be detected in the hospital or clinic dat she had an abortion??
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by greatbrian(m): 10:17pm On May 16, 2020
ireneidiva:

No solution. Anybody that can't abstain should take anything he sees.

Seriously abstinence is the key. I learnt the bad way some years back. Was 20 then nd I just joined a particular uniform job through it's school which some ladies famz. I was in my first year and all. And after the first 3 initial month before going on pass I Had my phone and facebook flooding with messages from folks I know nd dnt even know, mostly ladies etc (I guess i took note of that more.)

So I was tempted nd I decided to grab some good time. Well, met the lady and had some good time. She even made me profess love for her during the act. After the whole drama I called some of my coursemates that I just finished grazing and I still enjoyed more of this lady like 4-5 times within 1 week plus break interval since I banged 4 days medical restriction. Fast forward, i started experiencing pain while urinating then and due to 2nd quarter palava I didnt take things serious las las puss dey show for my JT early morning when I check and I realise I don blow ofe. Thats how I called a uncle who was a doc and am like egbon see see ooo he was like u went in raw and I answered couple of times. He advised me to go for HIV screening and also he advised some drugs Azithromycin doxycycline and one other etc. Well the fear of knowing I have STD was great enough but imagining m HIV positive killed my spirit totally. Infact they say a coward dies a thousand times before his death mine was A million times. How I go face my mum and siblings and also my community who have great hope in me. Las las sha I sneaked out after telling my room mate of blessed memory who was killed in the north east some week back xup. He called his civilian arty man who took me to n hospital around Narayi side and I ran the HIV test. Oboy I was sweating profusely and I was making covenant say if God cancel my name I will allow grazing till marriage. Result came out after hours. I tested negative though I was told to come back for more test after a month, and after 4 days of taking the drugs the whole puss stopped and I was healthy. Then I knew the stress is not even worth it. I vowed to myself and not to God this time that I will abstain till I cross sword las las nd everything that will tempt me I put at arms length like relationships etc. Its been years now and I can say all over that abstaining is the key

2 Likes

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Emaprince: 10:57pm On May 16, 2020
BaddaMan:

The marriage as ended early this year, now she’s always uploading on WhatsApp acting as if she’s being monitored no single remorse, she went to his house pack everything bed, chair, gas cooker, even window cotton.
Your bro should not worry about her. She is pained and acting that way.

Just watch, after some years of loneliness and being bleeped and dumped by several dudes, she will come back to beg. Women need marriage more than men. Its like a holy grail to them.
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Votukpa(m): 11:06pm On May 16, 2020
Cabi1:

huh....I hail detectives like you oo oga
me I dey learn work oo
buh how will it be dat easy to know a woman's past especially if u just met her and intend to settle with her
Secondly,pls is virginity test real??
Thirdly, medically,if a lady has aborted before,can it be detected in the hospital or clinic dat she had an abortion??

Listen up...

It all starts with you. That is, the conversations you are having within your spirit as a man. Your mindsets and therefore your goals should come first before you face a woman. Focus on this. Particularly, if you desire to marry, you need bear a some things in mind:

1. Her past is of paramount importance because it's a pointer to the future. Why do you think our parents used to thoroughly investigate a marriage prospects, even right down to her lineage and village? We should do the same. We have the spirit of God to help us know the unknowables about ladies. It's even them who will confess to you. My point is, if you have questions in your mind that need answers, the answers will be presented to you IF and ONLY IF your mindset and desires drive you to investigate.

2. Virginity in a woman is spiritual first, before it is physical. Please understand this thoroughly. A lady can be a virgin and still be impure spiritually. It will only be a matter time before she will act it out. There are ladies out there who have kept their hymen but have been thoroughly fondled and defiled in many ways other than vaginal penetration. These are NOT virgins. By implication, a lady would have to have degraded herself spiritually before allowing physical premarital vaginal sex. Adopting this paradigm makes virginity testing EASY. Have a talk with a young girl, while holding this mental frame. I guaranty you that you won't be in doubt of her virginity. The answer will jump at you. Virginity for men is a matter of the heart and we should hold women to the same standards. Foolish men (I once was) are hymen centric. They erroneously rationalize that "so long as her hymen is intact, she is marriageable no matter what".

3. With regards to being able to know a lady's abortion history, know this: If a woman has been having sex for some years, it is very likely the has aborted at least once. Women abort hormonally as well as surgically. The stigma attached to this behavior in Nigeria will make many of these women take their secret abortion histories to their graves. This means that you may never actually know for sure unless the lady tells you herself. Most ladies would rather lie about it. This is why you should hold any woman you want to marry to high standards and demand purity. Unfortunately, most men won't do this because they too are unable to hold themselves to the same standards; and would rather sell their souls just for a piece of used up vagina.

A good and pure woman for a wife is VERY hard to find. If you do, sell all you have to get her. However, such a wife is not crafted or molded, she is a gift from God. So, this means that she cannot be bought nor sold in the realm of the physical. Therefore, only the men who are GODREADYMADE can have and recognize this gift.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Ezilady(f): 11:12pm On May 16, 2020
LaJoe2:
Trap me with pregnancy! You got to do more than the usual.

In my 20s, I used to use 2 condoms and still apply withdrawal method.

When I grew older, I relaxed to 1 condom + withdrawal method.

The last time I had sex with a girl I thought was very clean, her last sexual encounter was the one who deflowered her, her vagina was still quite tight. So I felt confident to go raw. GOD used Urinary Tract Infection STD to humble and warn me. STD no dey show for face at all. Whether newly dis-virgined or old timers.

But right now, by the grace of GOD, I'm trusting Him to empower me to quit sex till marriage.

Good decision....may God help u
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Joyousjoe: 11:43pm On May 16, 2020
I'm currently face with this same experience and I need advice!
I have known this girl for about four months now and we have been making out severally strictly with condom.
Few days ago I.e. May 14, 2020 she chatted me up that she did a pregnancy test on herself that she was pregnant just 10days after we last had sex which was on may 4. I was shocked and surprised. she saw her mense last April 26 and the next one is over a week ahead.
So I suggested she come over to my place so that we can go for a confirmation test. she said she had no money for Tfare. I sent her money through her acct. she promised to come the following. the following day she said she didn't get alert for the money I sent and couldn't withdraw either. No one to borrow money from too. I asked her to send her sisters acct detail which she did. I made another transfer through her sister and called later to inform her that have sent the money, she should notify her sister and equally make plans to come the next day so we go and confirm the test. All of a sudden she got angry and said she doesnt like it when I say 'confirm'. what is PT test that she can't do. infact she isn't coming again. I will see it after few months when I see her. I should leave her alone that she can handle it. the pregnancy issue is none of my business. she will clean it off in such a way there will be no trace. she thought I love her.
I have been so confused and don't know what to do or believe. I will appreciate some advice here
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by pocohantas(f): 11:46pm On May 16, 2020
I have no pity for Nigerian men. None at all...

4 Likes

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Slynation(m): 12:13am On May 17, 2020
Since 2015?? This is serious
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Slynation(m): 12:18am On May 17, 2020
Joyousjoe:
I'm currently face with this same experience and I need advice!
I have known this girl for about four months now and we have been making out severally strictly with condom.
Few days ago I.e. May 14, 2020 she chatted me up that she did a pregnancy test on herself that she was pregnant just 10days after we last had sex which was on may 4. I was shocked and surprised. she saw her mense last April 26 and the next one is over a week ahead.
So I suggested she come over to my place so that we can go for a confirmation test. she said she had no money for Tfare. I sent her money through her acct. she promised to come the following. the following day she said she didn't get alert for the money I sent and couldn't withdraw either. No one to borrow money from too. I asked her to send her sisters acct detail which she did. I made another transfer through her sister and called later to inform her that have sent the money, she should notify her sister and equally make plans to come the next day so we go and confirm the test. All of a sudden she got angry and said she doesnt like it when I say 'confirm'. what is PT test that she can't do. infact she isn't coming again. I will see it after few months when I see her. I should leave her alone that she can handle it. the pregnancy issue is none of my business. she will clean it off in such a way there will be no trace. she thought I love her.
I have been so confused and don't know what to do or believe. I will appreciate some advice here
Alaye that was a format bro... Nothing else

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband / My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money / Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.