Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them (53404 Views)

Identical Twin Sisters Who Are Pregnant At The Same Time (Photos) / Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) / 5 Tricks Nigerian Women Use To "Trap Men Into Marriage" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Progress2468(m): 12:51am On May 17, 2020
hahn:
I have this business associate. Last year, he told me he was getting married and even invited me to the wedding that was supposed to happen in Delta state. He did tell me she was pregnant and as a good guy that he was he decided to marry her and finally settle down. Fast forward to some months back, I was chatting with him on bbm and I asked him about his "wife" and he told me she was fine.

Concidentally, the next day I was on the Island running businesss when I met him going to the bank. He told me to follow him since I had finished all my transactions. Then I asked him again, "how's your wife?" And I got the shocker of my life, they weren't married. Here's the story: apparently, just about a week to the wedding, his fiance's ex came with some elders to meet him and explained to him that he, the ex, is actually the owner of the pregnancy and since he is not interested in getting married to the lady and he doesn't want his child to grow up with someone else or even exist he came to tell my friend the truth.

After enough consultations with some elders, he took his time and told his wife-to-be that they should go on 3 days fasting. After the first day he told her that the spirit of God revealed to him that there was something she was hiding from him(yes, he'll make a good pastor) and after enough pushing she eventually confessed. Apparently she still had the fear of God in her. In her confession she said she and her ex had a one nighter when he travelled for business. Obviously the wedding was cancelled and till today he has been unable to explain why he cancelled the wedding to his parents because they really loved the girl and sent money to her when they discovered she was pregnant.

Believe it or not, this same lady got married to someone else this year and again she was "pregnant" for the guy.

I have had a similar experience, my ex and I were doing it raw but since I was applying the withdrawal method, she decided to lie that she was pregnant barely 2 weeks into the relationship(she don see mugu). I told her no problem and a week later she was on her period. She later claimed she "made a mistake". Needless to say the relationship ended.

The funny thing is these ladies will suddenly flare up when you suggest or attempt to use a condom. Is this the new trend? Since these ladies have nothing to offer that will convince the guy to marry them they have to use these tactics. OR probably, they are in love with the guy but feel he needs a little bit of "convincing" because he feels he isn't ready yet.

Guys share your experiences. Ladies, give us your reasons.

This sh!t has happened to me twice, two to three weeks into relationship, booom! pregnancy. However I dint even gbensh the first day we started dating. I will insist on scan (to know the exact pregnancy duration) which usually brings big conflict. Imagine scan showing as 5weeks and 4days when it's not up to a month we started dating and we had the first sex not up to two weeks ago.

Meanwhile aunty was already telling me how traditional marriage is not expensive in her place.

Forget these my talk o, those days were emotionally draining.

After having this experience back to back, nobody advised me to zip up

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by samydo(m): 12:59am On May 17, 2020
May god really help this generation ....
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Cabi1: 2:14am On May 17, 2020
Votukpa:

Listen up...

It all starts with you. That is, the conversations you are having within your spirit as a man. Your mindsets and therefore your goals should come first before you face a woman. Focus on this. Particularly, if you desire to marry, you need bear a some things in mind:

1. Her past is of paramount importance because it's a pointer to the future. Why do you think our parents used to thoroughly investigate a marriage prospects, even right down to her lineage and village? We should do the same. We have the spirit of God to help us know the unknowables about ladies. It's even them who will confess to you. My point is, if you have questions in your mind that need answers, the answers will be presented to you IF and ONLY IF your mindset and desires drive you to investigate.

2. Virginity in a woman is spiritual first, before it is physical. Please understand this thoroughly. A lady can be a virgin and still be impure spiritually. It will only be a matter time before she will act it out. There are ladies out there who have kept their hymen but have been thoroughly fondled and defiled in many ways other than vaginal penetration. These are NOT virgins. By implication, a lady would have to have degraded herself spiritually before allowing physical premarital vaginal sex. Adopting this paradigm makes virginity testing EASY. Have a talk with a young girl, while holding this mental frame. I guaranty you that you won't be in doubt of her virginity. The answer will jump at you. Virginity for men is a matter of the heart and we should hold women to the same standards. Foolish men (I once was) are hymen centric. They erroneously rationalize that "so long as her hymen is intact, she is marriageable no matter what".

3. With regards to being able to know a lady's abortion history, know this: If a woman has been having sex for some years, it is very likely the has aborted at least once. Women abort hormonally as well as surgically. The stigma attached to this behavior in Nigeria will make many of these women take their secret abortion histories to their graves. This means that you may never actually know for sure unless the lady tells you herself. Most ladies would rather lie about it. This is why you should hold any woman you want to marry to high standards and demand purity. Unfortunately, most men won't do this because they too are unable to hold themselves to the same standards; and would rather sell their souls just for a piece of used up vagina.

A good and pure woman for a wife is VERY hard to find. If you do, sell all you have to get her. However, such a wife is not crafted or molded, she is a gift from God. So, this means that she cannot be bought nor sold in the realm of the physical. Therefore, only the men who are GODREADYMADE can have and recognize this gift.

ohhh... thanks so much
How I wish I fit chat up with you ..
buh Thank you once again .
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by sakssey23: 4:46am On May 17, 2020
Joyousjoe:
I'm currently face with this same experience and I need advice!
I have known this girl for about four months now and we have been making out severally strictly with condom.
Few days ago I.e. May 14, 2020 she chatted me up that she did a pregnancy test on herself that she was pregnant just 10days after we last had sex which was on may 4. I was shocked and surprised. she saw her mense last April 26 and the next one is over a week ahead.
So I suggested she come over to my place so that we can go for a confirmation test. she said she had no money for Tfare. I sent her money through her acct. she promised to come the following. the following day she said she didn't get alert for the money I sent and couldn't withdraw either. No one to borrow money from too. I asked her to send her sisters acct detail which she did. I made another transfer through her sister and called later to inform her that have sent the money, she should notify her sister and equally make plans to come the next day so we go and confirm the test. All of a sudden she got angry and said she doesnt like it when I say 'confirm'. what is PT test that she can't do. infact she isn't coming again. I will see it after few months when I see her. I should leave her alone that she can handle it. the pregnancy issue is none of my business. she will clean it off in such a way there will be no trace. she thought I love her.
I have been so confused and don't know what to do or believe. I will appreciate some advice here

Guy you funny sha! With all the advises and stories you've been reading you can't still decipher. Na wah oo!
Kuku tell your pastor wetin dey...
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by ABOVEDELAW: 6:36am On May 17, 2020
STOP RE-POSITIONING THE GOLA POST.
ireneidiva:
Stop going about experimenting with/without condoms. How can you even comfortably sleep with a lady without protecting yourself? Are you a kid? Your sense should tell you that any lady that insists on sex without condoms has an ulterior motive. Last bullet- abstinence will protect you from these 'evil' ladies. Duh
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Youngpo413: 6:45am On May 17, 2020
Liposure:
Ladies, change your ways
women won't,can't and will never change their ways...just stay away from them if you can't cope.
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Truth801(m): 6:48am On May 17, 2020
Joyousjoe:
I have known this girl for about four months now and we have been making out severally strictly with condom.
Few days ago I.e. May 14, 2020 she chatted me up that she did a pregnancy test on herself that she was pregnant just 10days after we last had sex which was on may 4. I was shocked and surprised. she saw her mense last April 26 and the next one is over a week ahead.
So I suggested she come over to my place so that we can go for a confirmation test. she said she had no money for Tfare. I sent her money through her acct. she promised to come the following. the following day she said she didn't get alert for the money I sent and couldn't withdraw either. No one to borrow money from too. I asked her to send her sisters acct detail which she did. I made another transfer through her sister and called later to inform her that have sent the money, she should notify her sister and equally make plans to come the next day so we go and confirm the test. All of a sudden she got angry and said she doesnt like it when I say 'confirm'. what is PT test that she can't do. infact she isn't coming again. I will see it after few months when I see her. I should leave her alone that she can handle it. the pregnancy issue is none of my business. she will clean it off in such a way there will be no trace. she thought I love her.
I have been so confused and don't know what to do or believe. I will appreciate some advice here
Don't be deceived bro, she is definitely lying. It's a psychological battle that you shouldn't lose. Insist on the confirmatory test and watch how she would always look for a way to avoid it. I remember when I was in your shoes in 2016. They aren't worth the stress

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Joyousjoe: 6:57am On May 17, 2020
Truth801:
Don't be deceived bro, she is definitely lying. It's a psychological battle that you shouldn't lose. Insist on the confirmatory test and watch how she would always look for a way to avoid it. I remember when I was in your shoes in 2016. They aren't worth the stress

Yeah... that's exactly what I will do. Thanks

1 Like

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Youngpo413: 6:59am On May 17, 2020
Swealy:
Condom takes away the intimacy in sex with a trusted partner withdrawal method is better
But us condom for olosho and people you don't know well oo
still wondering who is not an olosho...

1 Like

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by OkoAnike(m): 7:24am On May 17, 2020
cococandy:
All these withdrawal method guys.
Una never see anything.

I 've done that over the years for a perfect child spacing and till date we have no reason to do family planning of any kind... It's all about discipline on the part of the man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by seanwilliam(m): 7:48am On May 17, 2020
pocohantas:
I have no pity for Nigerian men. None at all...
what of your hus?
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by seanwilliam(m): 7:48am On May 17, 2020
pocohantas:
what of your hus and dad?
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by hahn(m): 7:50am On May 17, 2020
Progress2468:

This sh!t has happened to me twice, two to three weeks into relationship, booom! pregnancy. However I dint even gbensh the first day we started dating. I will insist on scan (to know the exact pregnancy duration) which usually brings big conflict. Imagine scan showing as 5weeks and 4days when it's not up to a month we started dating and we had the first sex not up to two weeks ago.

Meanwhile aunty was already telling me how traditional marriage is not expensive in her place.

Forget these my talk o, those days were emotionally draining.

After having this experience back to back, nobody advised me to zip up

It even happened to a friend recently.

The babe said she was pregnant after like one week of gbenshing and when I friend told me she asked for N7,000 I told him straight up that it was a lie!

And the funny thing is I was there when they met. That same evening she came to our hood and my friend took her to his place. He said the babe went and started sucking his dick and they banged right there and then.

You won't believe that later she admitted she was not in fact pregnant but she just wanted to see how he'd react as my guy no gree give am money.

Ladies are really manipulative abeg and the annoying thing is that society doesn't punish then for it.

4 Likes

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by hahn(m): 7:52am On May 17, 2020
Joyousjoe:

Hahahaha. She is lying. That money you have sent to her is enough.

If she comes back with a kid insist she pays for the dna test.
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by hahn(m): 7:53am On May 17, 2020
pocohantas:

Your frustration is everlasting

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by hahn(m): 7:55am On May 17, 2020
gypsey:
The same way one gyal claimed to be pregnant for me on one of my visits to nigeria, she rang me after 2 weeks after sex to say she is 2 weeks pregnant, can women be 2 weeks pregnant? i don't know, anyway, i said to her NO problem! she ask what now? i answered nothing! when you have the baby i will do a DNA and i will look after you and the baby! she asked, you na go marry me? i answered NO! after 2 weeks she rang and crying said she lost the pregnancy.

I was confused, till now since february she told me that i am still confused. was she ever pregnant? did she terminate? I don't know. but i really wanted that baby desparately, she could have just had the baby and let me have it and raise him/her myself.

Funny thing is, now in May 2020 she wants to get pregnant again for me even without marriage, i am even more confused. undecided

Guy, RUN!
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by hahn(m): 7:56am On May 17, 2020
Nyamve1:
Why sleeping with a lady when u haven't make ur wife officially? Now u are calling them "evil" girls. I will blame those girls that their legs can easily be opened especially to those guys that does not have anything to offer in a relationship

Address the op and stop filling the thread with useless comments
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by seanwilliam(m): 7:56am On May 17, 2020
Nickymichy:
My friend ran into my house shivering that the girl he has been banging was pregnant...I laughed.. before I knew it this guy started crying... honestly it's a funny scenario...I told him it was not true but he was so afraid that he almost pass out while I was consoling him... finally, I advised him that he should tell d girl that he will accept the pregnancy...that he has consulted his mom and she is really happy about what happened..I just told the guy to summon courage to do what I told him.. he did... after two days this girl confessed that she was just playing with him... that she wanted to test him if he actually love her...naso she for scam my guy... some ladies are not just wise...
cheesy same thing happened to my close friend.. this my guy like food oo, especially rice and beans.. but the day him girlfriend tell am say she don get belle, walai, this guy no chop.. he begin dey sweat, and start to dey lean.. and he was broke af that time.. he had to sell him laptop for 30k in other to raise money for the girl..

U see after that day ehn, he broke up with the girl.. the girl self no help matter, naso naso she go dey come his room dey sleep like person wey dem nack juju..

The girl carry am for face say she get belle.. chai...

Last time I had skin to skin was 2018.. bro now I go use condom and I go still withdraw.. and guess what ? I go show her after I don nack finish say 'see o, u see say e no burst ?'
Even with that I no dey bang hard. Na small small, make condom no go burst grin
And funnily enough, girls I dey meet these days no dey like condom with me..

5 Likes

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by pocohantas(f): 9:00am On May 17, 2020
seanwilliam:
what of your hus and dad?

Did you think of your MOTHER and SISTERS when a good Nlder dashed you money and you used it to go fck olosho?

Don’t let me descend on you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by seanwilliam(m): 9:14am On May 17, 2020
pocohantas:

Did you think of your MOTHER and SISTERS when a good Nlder dashed you money and you used it to go fck olosho?

Don’t let me descend on you.

grin
I no go mind to borrow money and fhuck you to nah.. grin
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by pocohantas(f): 9:16am On May 17, 2020
seanwilliam:
I no go mind to borrow money and fhuck you to nah..

The number of calories you exhaust fcking oloshos, use it and hustle. Efulefu grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by seanwilliam(m): 9:25am On May 17, 2020
pocohantas:

The number of calories you exhaust fcking oloshos, use it and hustle. Efulefu grin
no worry, I get calorie booster.. and what is efulefu?
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by izzou(m): 9:54am On May 17, 2020
pocohantas:

shocked

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Nobody: 10:06am On May 17, 2020
pocohantas:

you beta idolize the word "pity' in ur life cos thats ur only ticket 2 marriage.. even if they put you in a cell with seven men no miracle. happy menopause in advance

4 Likes

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by pocohantas(f): 10:22am On May 17, 2020
hahn:

You were bitter in 2015 and you are still bitter now and women are still scamming men with pregnancy

Stale. The only thing that is bitter is the truth you guys find so hard to gulp down.

Ain’t gat no pity for you. Choke on it! grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Ishilove: 10:35am On May 17, 2020
pocohantas:

Stale. The only thing that is bitter is the truth you guys find so hard to gulp down.

Ain’t gat no pity for you. Choke on it! grin
Poco, the day dem go trace you and gather beat you for road my hand no dey there.

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Ishilove: 10:37am On May 17, 2020
seanwilliam:
no worry, I get calorie booster.. and what is efulefu?
It means 'big fool', or 'very stupid individual'
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by pocohantas(f): 10:37am On May 17, 2020
Ishilove:

Poco, the day dem go trace you and gather beat you for road my hand no dey there.

Water and oil doesn’t mix na. They don’t come off like people I share same ecosystem with. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by Ishilove: 10:40am On May 17, 2020
pocohantas:

Water and oil doesn’t mix na. They don’t come off like people I share same ecosystem with. grin
grin grin

Kai, you get acid mouth sha grin cheesy cheesy
Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by pocohantas(f): 10:57am On May 17, 2020
Ishilove:

grin grin

Kai, you get acid mouth sha grin cheesy cheesy

I dey on my own, them find me come. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals / Stop Snatching Our Husbands ⁠— Owerri Wives Protest Against Young Women / SEE a Lady Calls Her Friends Hoes Because She Has A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.