Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Meet The Nairaland Prophet Of Doom With 6 Failed Prophecies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meet The Nairaland Prophet Of Doom With 6 Failed Prophecies (1708 Views)

"Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me / Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Nairaland Prophet Of Doom With 6 Failed Prophecies by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 12, 2015

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Nairaland Prophet Of Doom With 6 Failed Prophecies by frank317: 9:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
Hey Mr rationalmind. Its been a long time, how have u been doing?

Now the second prophet of doom always gets me cracking whenever she/he starts. I think this very prophet is suffering from a kind of phobia for natural desasters hence her constant hallucinations about such occurring in Nigeria. Unfortunately she keeps on postponing the earthquake... Yet some people this she is in her senses
Re: Meet The Nairaland Prophet Of Doom With 6 Failed Prophecies by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 12, 2015
frank317:
Hey Mr rationalmind. Its been a long time, how have u been doing?

Now the second prophet of doom always gets me cracking whenever she/he starts. I think this very prophet is suffering from a kind of phobia for natural desasters hence her constant hallucinations about such occurring in Nigeria. Unfortunately she keeps on postponing the earthquake... Yet some people this she is in her senses

Been good bro. Trust you've been fine as well.

@bolded, why not? Like I pointed out elsewhere, those prophecies are a win win situation so it's easy seeing folks who will fall for it.

If it happens, all well and good. If it doesn't, the prayer averted it. cheesy
Re: Meet The Nairaland Prophet Of Doom With 6 Failed Prophecies by Nobody: 6:45am On Apr 21, 2015
Bump
Re: Meet The Nairaland Prophet Of Doom With 6 Failed Prophecies by vooks: 7:55am On Apr 21, 2015
Re: Meet The Nairaland Prophet Of Doom With 6 Failed Prophecies by quivah(f): 7:58am On Apr 21, 2015
Obadiah/sukkot is worse in the game.
Re: Meet The Nairaland Prophet Of Doom With 6 Failed Prophecies by onetrack(m): 8:35am On Apr 21, 2015
I thought that 'failed prophets' were the only type of prophet that existed.

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Nairaland Prophet Of Doom With 6 Failed Prophecies by sukkot: 8:37am On Apr 21, 2015
quivah:
cry all my prophesies have come true and are coming true. the buhari prophesy for instance. i have a thread on that from like 3 months before the election that he will win. in fact i have been saying it since over a year now wink
Re: Meet The Nairaland Prophet Of Doom With 6 Failed Prophecies by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 21, 2015
sukkot:
cry all my prophesies have come true and are coming true. the buhari prophesy for instance. i have a thread on that from like 3 months before the election that he will win. in fact i have been saying it since over a year now wink

A normal person with a working brain knows buhari is more likely to win
Re: Meet The Nairaland Prophet Of Doom With 6 Failed Prophecies by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 21, 2015
quivah:

They are just liars
Re: Meet The Nairaland Prophet Of Doom With 6 Failed Prophecies by quivah(f): 9:26am On Apr 21, 2015
sukkot:
buhari winning the election was a prediction.. it was glaring to those who were opened to it

what if I told you I knew he was going to win since 2013 duh!
I am still keened on the ww3
Re: Meet The Nairaland Prophet Of Doom With 6 Failed Prophecies by quivah(f): 9:26am On Apr 21, 2015
Peterken05:

They are just liars
And shameless
Re: Meet The Nairaland Prophet Of Doom With 6 Failed Prophecies by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 21, 2015
quivah:

And shameless

If people like Ted Cruz could make people question their beliefs, this is a small thing
Re: Meet The Nairaland Prophet Of Doom With 6 Failed Prophecies by sukkot: 10:51am On Apr 21, 2015
quivah:

buhari winning the election was a prediction.. it was glaring to those who were opened to it

what if I told you I knew he was going to win since 2013 duh!
I am still keened on the ww3
ww3 is upon us. the battles and skirmishes have started now. its called ukraine proxy war between usa and russia. na under rock you dey live ni ? you no dey watch news ? wink
Re: Meet The Nairaland Prophet Of Doom With 6 Failed Prophecies by sukkot: 10:51am On Apr 21, 2015
Peterken05:

A normal person with a working brain knows buhari is more likely to win
really ? shocked bros you can lie ooooo shocked
Re: Meet The Nairaland Prophet Of Doom With 6 Failed Prophecies by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
sukkot:
really ? shocked bros you can lie ooooo shocked

What lie? Tell me about it
Re: Meet The Nairaland Prophet Of Doom With 6 Failed Prophecies by plaetton: 3:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
sukkot:

Jeez!
C'mon lord Obadiah.

I also predicted Buhari's victory, as would have anyone who understands simple arithmetics.

The political, ethnic and religious calculus in Nigeria assured a Victory for Buhari long before the election was held.

Prophesy is nothing but calculus, with a religious twist.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Nairaland Prophet Of Doom With 6 Failed Prophecies by sukkot: 5:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
plaetton:

Jeez!
C'mon lord Obadiah.

I also predicted Buhari's victory, as would have anyone who understands simple arithmetics.

The political, ethnic and religious calculus in Nigeria assured a Victory for Buhari long before the election was held.

Prophesy is nothing but calculus, with a religious twist.
Be that as it may my kind sir plaetton, how are ya ? was hatteninnnnnnnnnnn grin bros wetin you chop remain ? grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Nairaland Prophet Of Doom With 6 Failed Prophecies by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
vooks:
Correction negro, this is a spammer not prophet

Cheers matey cool

grin
Re: Meet The Nairaland Prophet Of Doom With 6 Failed Prophecies by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
sukkot:
ww3 is upon us. the battles and skirmishes have started now. its called ukraine proxy war between usa and russia. na under rock you dey live ni ? you no dey watch news ? wink

On the plot holes in Vis a Vis. So a very experienced undercover agent was sent to prison and in a room with zulema, she threw hard drugs she was supposed to sniff on the floor. That makes absolutely no sense. It was more like the producers wanted Zulema to know she's undercover and they took the easiest route.

Also, I think it was during the burial when Maca was discussing with Fabio and she said she never thought this was how her first time outside the prison will be. Did she forget she had broken out of the prison before that time? That was never her first time outside the prison.

There are many others but these are the ones I can point at this time

CC ibnlawal

You can modify any of your previous posts if you have to reply and mention me rather than quote this one

(1) (Reply)

I'm Stuck Between Doing Gospel Or secular Music. / Bible Hardcopy Or Softcopy In Electronic Devices,which Is The Real One??? / Questions To Test A Muslim's Knowledge Of Mohammad. (and The Answers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.