Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,317 members, 7,829,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring (27682 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me / The World Won't Get Better If Ladies Don't Stop This(photos) / The REAL Reason Sleeping with Him Won't Make him Love You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by efe2luv: 11:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
The thing about truth is that its not absolute...nothing is completely true or false. It just depends on individual perception. What is good or progressive for one may be bad or regressive for another...We all perceive and relate to our reality in different ways inexplicable. For myself I cohabited with my girlfriend in school from year 2 till I graduated and I was so used to having her around me and love her so much inspite of the long time we were together I loved her so much to marry her and did I? yes, I did. Am I happy? Abso'fucking'lutly.. Am I happy? Most definitely...So while its good go give advice also not that even prostitutes get married to good men and good girls most times don't get lucky to have a good man....All am saying is nothing is absolutely truth...

6 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by liljboy(m): 11:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
kevinberry:

Oga free me...did I force her to come and stay with me...

She love me,thus the reason for her staying with me...

It my choice to marry or not....

Nor be by force...

As if,if we are not staying together I won't still fvk her
that's y we are not moving forward in this part of the world..... some pple still thinking backward since 1885.... no be beef ooo plz
Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by liljboy(m): 11:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
Sezua:
it's fun for me tho, absolutely nothing wrong with it, but one man's food is anoda man's poison
it so so wrong.
Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by CSTR2: 11:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
kevinberry:

Nor be by force...

I tire o.
I don't know when marriage became a reward for fuccking.
I will marry her if i feel like it ,not because we had months of consensual sex.
Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by liljboy(m): 11:29pm On Apr 12, 2015
IDFWU:
Buygala and Origin101 u both are they sh1t man grin I can't fit 2 laff ooh grin give 'em hell jare since dem no wan learn ni...More gala and origin 2 ya lives cool. Liljboy but u sef u dey sabotage some guys like this ooh
shhhhaaattttaaap joor
Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by CSTR2: 11:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
liljboy:
i frown at the act..... it's not good and it's not the best way of life... #theOPsaidso
You are a boy and shouldn't dabble into issues beyond your comprehension.
Wait till you grow much older and you may understand.
Focus on your academics now.
Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by 9jatatafo(m): 11:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
The white people does it more, I mean cohabiting and they are more successful than we are. Too many rules make life a difficult place. CR7 and Messi got their various kids from girlfriends and nothing happen. I think we tend to know too much. Must everyone get married?
Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by IDFWU(m): 11:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
Aitee1:
Idfwu come and see your people tongue

That 1 no mean say u go pack commot ooh grin no mind that non-sense OP nah lie be that joor lipsrsealed
Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by Mercyblack(f): 11:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
asokoromadam:
Nothing wrong with cohabiting with the one I love

Haba!! shocked ko da bayii.. where is the love in this. Before you get to the moon honey Don finish..

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by MrDoGood(m): 11:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
Begonia:

Oh please!!! This has been going on for years. It has nothing to do with 'this generation'. undecided
Why are you crying cry
Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
One girl packed in to her man's house despite her mother rejection yet she was there when the man married another lady no be person tell am make she commot from the house. One here has been living with her boyfriend in his family house for eight years wether na juju he use hold me I no know. girls will not learn cus many will continue doing the same mistake.

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by IDFWU(m): 11:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
liljboy:
shhhhaaattttaaap joor

E no good I agree btw ooh dem no force dem nah undecided ok make I shut up lipsrsealed
Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by Minyang(f): 11:41pm On Apr 12, 2015
Why buy the cow when it's milk is readily available?
No sane guy will be pressed to take you in as his wife when you are readily available. Ladies be wise.
Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by erico2k2(m): 11:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
Begonia:
The truth is that most girls/women already know most of these things.
Those who'll do it will still do it.
well some of them escape rent i n the process

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by liljboy(m): 11:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
CSTR2:
i like your guts tho
Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by liljboy(m): 11:57pm On Apr 12, 2015
erico2k2:

well some of them escape rent i n the process
lwkmd men eh
Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by Emmalot121(m): 12:01am On Apr 13, 2015
This would have been useful were it for guys, women can't decode logic.
Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by vincent88td(m): 12:11am On Apr 13, 2015
Orijin101:
That's jez the whole truth! But are the ladies ready to learn from this? NO!!!
The dude will lash you day and night, explore all the alubarika in your body, rough handle you as if he will be the one to marry you and yet after doing all that to you, he will dump you like banana peel.

My prayer is that they should not learn from this coz itz jez going to hinder our own ministry.

A word is enough for the wise.
Lol...which ministry
Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by tk4rd: 12:18am On Apr 13, 2015
I would like Blebleswag to read this thread and fire back
Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by SleekyPosh(m): 12:23am On Apr 13, 2015
kevinberry:

Nor be by force...

2 Turkey Lap and 3 Chilled Heineken for U Bros.
Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by javaprogs(m): 12:23am On Apr 13, 2015
Apparently, however meaningful this tread is; however bitter the truths therein are, one of our world's most incredible creatures (females) will always prefer the sweet lies.

I showed this tread to a girl and she responded..."He who wears the shoes knows where it hurts"... How better hilarious can that possibly be?

One of the mysteries in this world is, where plenty see negatives, some people incredibly see positives...

We just should not judge another.

HL

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by amakasparks: 12:52am On Apr 13, 2015
living Ur life on peoples opinions and from books doesn't always work out, what worked out for Mr A may not work for B, my idea of life is to do what makes u happy and fulfilled, forget what people say cos if it turns out successful tomorrow, U'll be their envy and if it doesn't, no matter how u tried U're a failure for ever and U'll always bee seen as such!
in essence, there are people who cohabited and ended up being happily married, and there are some it didn't work for, u can't be too wise in life, u win some u loose some, life's a gamble anyway!!!.
my only advise to young people is that don't base Ur life standard on what you read online, in books, or what people say, follow Ur instinct and always strive to be happy no matter what!
most of the people u see portraying their selves as saint both online and in real world live with so much pains and their situations are even worse than urs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by eazydon(m): 1:17am On Apr 13, 2015
Aitee1:
Idfwu come and see your people tongue

You fine sha! grin
Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by NobleG1(m): 3:07am On Apr 13, 2015
If you're a woman who really wants to be treated with utmost respect and who wants to be married to the right man in future, DON'T LIVE WITH ANY MAN WHO IS NOT YOUR HUSBAND.

If you do so, you're making a terrible mistake of a life time, because you'll definitely miss the right man if the guy you live with is not the one. No sane man would deem such a woman marriageable.

Making a mistake on a strange and unkown problem, is understandable. But repeating a well known problem to somehow expect a different outcome, is absolutely s*tupid.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by jerumax: 3:10am On Apr 13, 2015
Cohabitation will not reveal how a marriage will be, it can give you some practise but it's never the same thing. There is a difference between owning an item and renting an item. Ever heard of not starting what you cannot finish? How do you then stop a prolonged cohabiting when its already like a habit? I know that every situation is different but lets all try to do what is right.
2scorehigh:
I don't think cohabitation is entirely a bad idea. I'd say it depends on the individuals cohabitating and their reason/s for doing so.

I mean, c'mon, is marriage itself not a form of cohabitation too? If I can't live with my would-be spouse for two months, how are we going to live together for the next two decades?

The way I see it, cohabitation only starts becoming a problem when it starts becoming prolonged.

And that's where I start to advise our girls to watch it.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by muaa(f): 3:49am On Apr 13, 2015
Isiterere:
Tell them oooooo, weekend is enough, why unnecessary cohabitation?

ALL IZZ WELL
because they dont want to foot bills grin
Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by tolaxin(m): 4:30am On Apr 13, 2015
Begonia:

Oh please!!! This has been going on for years. It has nothing to do with 'this generation'. undecided
did I her you say yearsundecided You mean it also existed during the days of our grandmothers? Obviously you don't know what you are saying.

Just tell us you are one of those girls that won't get an engagement ring
Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by Austeenite(m): 4:33am On Apr 13, 2015
I feel they do it out of desperation hoping that by cohabiting, they can get the man's full attention and fend off other competitors buh they fail to understand that a man will always want to explore the possibilities of choices.
Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by Austeenite(m): 4:38am On Apr 13, 2015
misspatsy:
D ladies start it and d guys accept.Am sure a good number of guys here will allow their gf live with dem bt come here to claim innocent.What u sow u shall ripe.if u allow her live with u n u end up not marrying her,u will marry another divorced girlfriend period
Ladies need to know that getting laid n cohabiting won't lead to marriage as its wrongly perceived, Guys love ladies that are independent and have enviable prestige.
Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by fairygeh(f): 6:19am On Apr 13, 2015
CSTR2:
He is a boy yet.i he has more sense than you so called "adult" smiley
Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by Agbero(m): 6:21am On Apr 13, 2015
buygala:

I only speak about what I am sure of embarassed

I don't keenly observe or fucck the girls of the last or any other generation..... I observe and fucck this generation of girls, so that's where my conclusion is drawn from smiley

U too like toto

Wehrey! O kan gbe gemu bi busuru grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike / I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? / The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.