Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy (36172 Views)

Taraba state Governorship Result Of 11 Out Of 16 Lgas / Photo: Authentic Imo State Governorship Result From INEC / Adamawa Governorship Result: APC Leading. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by RAO1(m): 8:51am On Apr 13, 2015
yea ....most especially awon akopati because aja ti jin
Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by Rotiix(m): 8:52am On Apr 13, 2015
There are only 3 classes of people that support Ajimobi's re-election; the hypocrites, the politically brainwashed & the naive. This is a man that has turned majority of the people in the state to paupers. Civil servants are being owed salaries since God knows when, they can't eat 2 square meal, their children are being sent away from school for inability to keep up with school fees etc. Retirees are being owed almost 22 months salary, the 'Yes O' ppl he employed are left in the cold, unnecessary demolition of buildings with nothing in place yet on those sites. What more can I say, this is a man that doesn't give a damn about the welfare of the masses as he is gullible & shows no etiquette in his speeches. I am sure his re-election is not under free and fair circumstances. I submit tentatively!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by zezebabs: 8:53am On Apr 13, 2015
This is because People of OYO state don't believe Ajimobi would be re-elected as no Candidate have win re-election before, I am sure Civil servant did not vote for him and other part of OYO state vote for him because of the development they see. This Man is working, why people of OYO state do not want Development, they just want money free on the street..PDP stlye

2 Likes

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by Gallantly002: 8:53am On Apr 13, 2015
onatisi:
yes majority are not happy. The opposition saw that majority of ppl aren't happy with the gov and therefore they all wanted to take advantage of that, but instead of the opposition forming a strong unified force to defeat the incumbent, they each went to the polls differently thereby spliting the votes . Labour party and accord votes would have secured ajimobi defeat.

u make brain gan... just exactly wat ladoja n akala would ve done.. forming a shield around seyi makinde would have made it a big contest.. but all d same, ajimobi sure pass dem.

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by JOINFRIEND(m): 8:53am On Apr 13, 2015
If u are against Ajumobi it means u do not want change to happen, pls come to oyo state and see by your self don't rely on some useless comments, Ajumobi has really done well for the poeple of the state, Ibadans are note for their (LAYI PO) they do not care if the road are bad and thugs killing innocents citizens at IWO road if their belle no empty. Eni amori iba ku........... Akala wasted life in oyo state during his time, and Ladoja did not contributed to the growth of the state only for the workers wat about the rest Look pls come to OYO state and see for your self b4 apportioning blames thanks

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by MsNas(f): 8:53am On Apr 13, 2015
Oyo politics. Always messy. What baffles me is why anybody will wanna reelect Akala. Bloody thief!! Ladoja, I can still stomach. Makinde, I don't know. But Akala?? Hello to the NO!

My people are so hard to please. SMH. If not anything, Ibadan was neat the last time I was there. Lol

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by coalcoal1(m): 8:54am On Apr 13, 2015
hmm
Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by zezebabs: 8:54am On Apr 13, 2015
Rotiix:
There are only 3 classes of people that support Ajimobi's re-election; the hypocrites, the politically brainwashed & the naive. This is a man that has turned majority of the people in the state to paupers. Civil servants are being owed salaries since God knows when, they can't eat 2 square meal, their children are being sent away from school for inability to keep up with school fees etc. Retirees are being owed almost 22 months salary, the 'Yes O' ppl he employed are left in the cold, unnecessary demolition of buildings with nothing in place yet on those sites. What more can I say, this is a man that doesn't give a damn about the welfare of the masses as he is gullible & shows no etiquette in his speeches. I am sure his re-election is not under free and fair circumstances. I submit tentatively!

So Which Candidate you think would have done better , Alaka or Ladoja with his EFCC case?

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by tee4naija(m): 8:54am On Apr 13, 2015
Don't mind the propagandist. I am from Oyo State and I live in Ibadan. The only people that are not happy are the greedy politicians and their thugs who know that it is no more going to be business as usual.
MARKone:

But I learnt the man has done a lot for Oyo state, far better than what Akala even did in his ogbomosho constituency and ladoja, why are the people still not happy, or they just want to maintain the one governor one term unofficial policy.

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by zezebabs: 8:57am On Apr 13, 2015
tee4naija:
Don't mind the propagandist. I am from Oyo State and I live in Ibadan. The only people that are not happy are the greedy politicians and their thugs who know that it is no more going to be business as usual.

I am really surprise to see this thread that Majority of people are not happy with Ajimobi re-election. maybe they want Oyo state to remain like IWO... lol

They do not want a single development.

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by rabimlomo: 9:00am On Apr 13, 2015
jethro2:
Oyo state has massive land that could be developed but how will a governor that visit his constituence once in 4 years know what to do.
Their are deathtraps of bridges that links Oyo State to Ogun State and Kwara State.
Oyo state have the majority of farmers but they work with hoe and cutlass
14 tractors each were claimed to be bought. But after the paparazzi only 1 remain in each local government.
Rig are in the local governments yet borehole were not supply to the community.
Electricity in most part of Oyo State is once in a week
Oyo State produce the largest cassava in the south west yet no processing factory to mop it up
Government job is only for party members and their croonies
I weep for my people because i feel their pain
Chairmanship and councillor reps are appointed by the government.
Ajimobis development in majority of the Local government was a motor park that was recently built
I can keep on and on.

All these problems you are spelling didn't start with Ajimobi o. I was in Ibadan during Ladoja and aAkalas rule and all these probs were even worse. Olorunshogo and environs(ore meji, muslim etc) sometimes don't have light for three months straight. ADD to ALL THESE PRROBLEMS< IBADAN WAS THE DIRTIEST CITY THAT I KNEW.

2 Likes

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 13, 2015
Are u serious cos am in ibadan too, only dose who believe in stomach infrastructure and moni embezzlement will b sad may u'r part of dem. We are hapi in Oyo state

2 Likes

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by MrLyzzo(m): 9:01am On Apr 13, 2015
WHO VOTED AJIMOBI IN OYO STATE

*Civil Servants? No!....they are yet to be paid 3 months salary.

*Students? No!....he didnt achieve anything in the Educational sector. Bursary not also paid.

*Market Women? No! He demolished their shops without providing alternatives.

*Health Workers? No! He failed absolutely in the sector.

NURTW Guys? No! He brought in BRT, thereby reducing their income.

Oyo State must have been parading ghosts as voters....INEC over to you! — feeling confused

2 Likes

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by sheymoni(m): 9:01am On Apr 13, 2015
sketcherJ:
ok.....am jxt telling u wat i see feel and hear...80%are not happy ryt now...d man didnt pay d pesioners of(retired workers)salary of(current workers)pulled down shops of(marketmen and women)..and u are telling me abt thereotical ideas?see mny pple are suffering!d last year waec result of public school was delayed because d state govt havent paid some kinda money or sumtin....and d man is 2 shabby with his mouth...abuses..,money is not in d city,....everyface u see is either sad,helpless or angry....and u are telling me abt pen and paper ideas?bro!lets talk reality here

You are a very bias human being .you mean shops that were built under power lines should not be demolished. Only those who don't want to follow due process are not happy. You talked about pensioners & you ignorantly decided not to talk about the government of Akala that embezzled their money before he left. Akala left that burden on ajimobi & he's been paying them & even though not all of them have been paid most especially the primary school pensioners. It is glaring that you are an enemy of progress. Gone are the days of sharing state allocation in molete

5 Likes

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by samuelenyi1(m): 9:02am On Apr 13, 2015
De governo elect me I dnt lik him @all if u ar in oyo state u wil knw de level of poverty is too much dere is some places in de state dat need good tines let me tel u dis its only in oyo state dat we buy common water 4 35 naira no public water its only well water we use to take our bath no gud road no beter skul if u knw ijokodo in ibadan dats de place am nt 4rm oyo am 4rm Rivers state pls let dem do some tine to eradicat poverty in some of de place in dis state no water evry were is dry bad to bad
Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by LatestTrend: 9:02am On Apr 13, 2015
May God help us in this country. I hope this CHANGE is positive one for we Nigerians.

We surely voted blindly but not our fault.
Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by dray01(m): 9:04am On Apr 13, 2015
Ajimobi is working, Oyo is moving forward..We are still counting.

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by Rotiix(m): 9:04am On Apr 13, 2015
zezebabs:

So Which Candidate you think would have done better , Alaka or Ladoja with his EFCC case?

So Ajimobi is more of a saint than them? His more dirty linen would have been exposed had it been an opposition comes into power.
Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by LatestTrend: 9:04am On Apr 13, 2015
MrLyzzo:

*Students? No!....he didnt achieve anything in the Educational sector. Bursary not also paid.

Oyo State must have been parading ghosts as voters....INEC over to you! — feeling confused
Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by Olofintoto(m): 9:05am On Apr 13, 2015
stevolinkon40:
e be like film trick.. Akala has requested for a replay of d election sah tongue grin... Ladoja my Man...what Next
seriously his govt is simply for d rich.
Most of whr he worked were places whr rich pple are living nd urban centres in d state.
If u go to rural areas of d state, u won't compliment him.

2 Likes

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by dmjinc(m): 9:05am On Apr 13, 2015
loloabbey:
Problem of both present and pass governor in oyo state is that they don't know how to talk, starting from bola ige to lam adesina to ladoja to akala till now present governor, when ajumobi is abusing pensioner. And the ladoja principle is to pay only state worker no infrastructure, alao akala is to construct sub standard infrastructure,and clubbing, ajumobi own is trying, but he must learned how to talk to people and if care is not taking ajumobi may be the downfall of APC in oyo state
Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by dray01(m): 9:05am On Apr 13, 2015
The good people voted Ajimobi in..

2 Likes

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by shurlermoz(m): 9:06am On Apr 13, 2015
it's only greedy people that are not happy, those that want to share govt money are the ones that are sad.
I have families in Ibadan and I am always visiting, you can't compare what we have in terms of roads today to what we had before. somebody honest enough will tell you the guy is working but he is not sharing money, that's their only problem with him.
secondly, I wldnt expect anything from Ogbomosho and Oyo, they are more convenient being in the opposition than joining hands with the centre(ibadan). the earlier they learn to cooperate the better for everybody.

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by rabimlomo: 9:06am On Apr 13, 2015
haftob:

Honestly, the 4 of dem shud be scolded,they are too overambitious at the expense of the masses. Even if they knw they can't go hungry cos they've got dia money, they shud av considered the suffering masses. I can't imagine anoda 4 yrs of suffering and smiling.

Okay, so Akala is now your messiah abi?

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by Rexyl(m): 9:08am On Apr 13, 2015
It's when government is changed that we can know leaders that have integrity. If not they will stomach their loots and escape with it.
Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by upsonn(m): 9:08am On Apr 13, 2015
sketcherJ:
jdis is where d idea of foul play comes in...ask any oyo citizens u know...ask dem if dry arr glad abt d result

The elections are over now, the winners and the loosers should work together to move the state forward.

Mr man, just go sleep.. I am from oyo.. And I can confirm to you that majority of us are very happy for pegunre a.k.a ajumobi victory. The man did wonderful well in oyo state.. Whatelse do you sadist want again? Go to hell and lock up joor.

5 Likes

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by Eneze1(f): 9:10am On Apr 13, 2015
alrahmanonline:

I'm in oyo state, it's you that is not happy because no stomach infrasture Unlike akala days, you must be sincere with yourself,this Man has done a lot of thimg in terms of infrastructure and and security..

GBAM!!! Thanks Ajimobi is better than all other contestants except maybe Makinde and op there's no violence anywhere and I live in Oyo state

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by rabimlomo: 9:10am On Apr 13, 2015
Alary:

Ajimobi won clean and clear . To me he has performed creditably well and 100% better than Ladoja and Akala Govt. Put together . Ibadan is now a cleaner environment , than before . Security is better now , no more hooligalism in molete , iwo road , challenge e.t.c . When the civil servant are complaining , has it come to their knowledge the problem the country is going tru now , the economy is down now now , FG is finding it difficult to pay state allocation due to the fall in the price of oil . And Oyo state solely depend on federal allocation , they are not like the oil state that collect from the 13& derivation fund . So time is difficult for them and many other state like them .Another thing I noticed about Ibadan people is they depend so much on crumbs from politians. that is why they termed him stingy ,AMALA politics is enshrine in the lifestyle of many people .,majority that you mentioned are jobless and they expect Ajimobi to practice the politics of Adedibu , Akala and Ladoja of this world ,dipping there hands in the state cofers and share anny how that's not governance . Dude , we are in the 21st century , politics has gone beyond that . All we want to see is performance not lining up in front of any politician house in the morning , afternoon and night to receive tokens and called it divident of democracy . Tell me if you are gainfully employed, will you be saying all this ,on the issue of other parties not forming alliance , if all of them present Ladoja for example , my choice might be Seyi Makinde , I might not like Ladoja style and will go for the other candidate so ,likewise if they present Akala my. Choice might be Ladoja , so I might not vote for Akala and do a protest vote for Ajimobi .in a nut shell it might not do serious damage to him like many suggest , To me Ajimobi has tried so he deserve a second term which has already been given to him , he only need to perform improve on the first. Term .

Thank you o. I don't know why they are talking as if things were better under Akala or Ladoja. At this point, I believe Ajimobi is their best bet, he may be able to do better but people need to cut him some slacks . We all know that the FG has being victimising APC states and those govrnors are just struggling to survive. With Buhari at the center now, hopefully, things should improve.

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by bahbartee(m): 9:10am On Apr 13, 2015
To be frank pple r not happy,except dose dat eating wit gov.dey shld go into town and ask y pple r not hapi wit their govt no jubilation 4rm citizen expet d AjUmobis!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by zezebabs: 9:10am On Apr 13, 2015
MrLyzzo:

People VOTE for Ajimobi, do you not see what happen in OYO state during 28th General Election, People are wise here in OYO state, they have stopped voting for thugs and area boyz, they stopped voting for people still trying to handle there EFCC case, ( Akala & Ladoja ) , PDP candidate get between 5 to 10 vote in 3 Polling unit around my house at Oluyole, so what are we saying??

don't mind people of OYO state, Majority do not want Development, I do not expect everyone to like the BRT, but it helping many people, just 50 naira you get to everywhere you are going within short period of time.

2 Likes

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by juman(m): 9:11am On Apr 13, 2015
sketcherJ:
u are only saying dis because u are not here in oyo state experiencing it... ajumobi 's govt is not for d masses..it s for d rich... confirm from any1 u know in oyo state

It might appear like that, because apc governments do not believe much on improving living standard of common people. They are also not so good politicians.
Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by loloabbey: 9:11am On Apr 13, 2015
This my advice to Ajumobi if he want APC to reign in oyo state beyond 2019,
1.learn how to talk and apologies to those pensioners
2.continue the infrastructure programme to common man not sharing money am talking about but programme that benefits the people
3.re construct Road like akobo oju irin, ogbere baba na to air port etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) / FG Removes 23,846 Ghost Workers From Government Payroll / Melaye: BBC Staff Picked, Handcuffed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.