Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,684 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive (65345 Views)

Breaking News Controversy As Inec Declares Imo Rerun Elections Inconclusive / FRAUD in KOGI State Elections Figs In Pics / How Rufus Akeju Coordinated The Rigging Of Oyo State Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by chax100(f): 12:52am On Apr 13, 2015
akthedream:
fool..who is Ofe nmanu? So Edo is not the same as Yoruba abi?...you are a big food...village goat with a red oyel head...lubbish thing.

Daft! How could Edo be the same as Yoruba? Come on man, you have shown that common sense is not common. Go and sleep!

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by steppin: 12:52am On Apr 13, 2015
akthedream:
lol..our land is under developed right?....apart from red sand..what else do you have in SE...silly people..they even hate their sef...calling some people OSU(outcast)..who does that in year 2015?...how can an igbo refuse to marry his fellow igbo....calling him or her an outcast...no wonder you people can't live in your underdeveloped state...travelling up and down causing trouble...its a shame some people mistake Igbos to be both SE and SS combine...we aint no igbo...we are very different....go to your biafra country if you can and stop causing trouble everywhere....Apga is even fighting Pdp in igboland...and you call Pdp and igbo party..silly dumb ass..
Have you heard about Orient petroleum?
You haven't, I guess.
How would you? You never step an inch from the dungeon where you were born, so you live and breathe ignorance like oxygen.
Igbos are fiercely independent and we don't need fake allies, from your people.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by humberjade: 12:53am On Apr 13, 2015
ceejay4real:

Are you sure?

Dailytimes was my source for that result, but just confirmed it as inconclusive according to Punch Newspaper.

"In the total result announced by the Returning
Officer, the candidate of the All Progressives
Congress, Governor Rochas Okorocha, polled a total
of 385,071 votes, while his closest challenger and
candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Emeka
Ihedioha, got 306,142 votes.
However, Ibidapo-Obe declared the election
inconclusive because the total number of votes in the
areas, where the election did not take place, was
higher than the margin between the two leading
candidates, Okorocha and Ihedioha".

Sorry for the misinformation.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by XBLadez: 12:57am On Apr 13, 2015
Anaskie:
Hmmm. You actually made some sense.

I really don't understand why they'll raise much heat over the gubernatorial elections of another state, whereas morons rule them in their home states.

Look at Abia state for instance. The Governor of that state is the worst of the worst. The guy isn't even fit to be a secondary school prefect.
His incompetence is epic and his wickedness is second to only the Devil himself. Calling him a demon is a huge understatement.

Yet, you'll still see people from that state still shouting Sai Ambode and Sai Agbaje, and raising much dust over the Lagos state gubernatorial elections. Whereas their state is ruled by wicked people who have no clue about what governance entails.

Like you rightly stated, I wonder if they have any plan of ever taking their children's children to a developed Igbo land.
[s]
Before anyone bashes me, please know that I'm a full-blooded Igbo guy.[/s]

Charity begins at home.

You're an impostor, stfu!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by chax100(f): 12:57am On Apr 13, 2015
SaiBuharii:
What is the Hell is happening in the east/south. When did igbos become so desperate for power? Instead of the few ones that have sense to travel back to the east and make things better, they are in Lagos "dragging" Lagos with yoruba people, and saying a yorubaland is a "no man's land", forgetting the best you can do is develop yourself and and your state so you don't have to view yourself as a second class citizen for life. And it makes you wonder if they have plans for their "children children" to settle down in an developed igbo land. Abi why will you vote for or rig for Ochendo - the most useless governor ever, why will you vote against or rig against Owelle - Rochas, your only hope of becoming a president, only igbo man with national appeal. Why will a normal human being vote Wike? What was the logic behind voting for a man that could not do notable projects to improve your welfare - GEJ. See our Lagos sef, wanting to force PDP on us, inspite of the parties failures. It's high time you take a clue from the west. The rate of development is unstoppable apart from Ekiti where their much bragged about professors have become non existent and the number of illiterates that prefer their stomach to their children's future are more...4 years from now they will stiil be in 2015 with Fayose.

It is well!

Ode. Oloshi. Noise maker!

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by Nobody: 12:59am On Apr 13, 2015
chax100:

Daft! How could Edo be the same as Yoruba? Come on man, you have shown that common sense is not common. Go and sleep!
you are a big fool..you should have know that was a typo which I have corrected....you should have used your common sense to check the origin or our arguement or disagreement...he called me ofe nmanu and I asked him if Edo is the same as yoruba...you mumu get level...get the f outta here and so sleep jor....na nose you dey poke up and down...you don chop?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by Anaskie(m): 1:02am On Apr 13, 2015
XBLadez:

You're an impostor, stfu!
Mechionu! Nkita ara!

Because I said we should vote credible people in our home states and focus less on other states?

I don't need to prove to you that I'm Igbo. My previous posts can justify that.

9 Likes

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by SaiBuharii: 1:03am On Apr 13, 2015
chax100:

Ode. Oloshi. Noise maker!

Of your last 10 posts. About 9 were abusive. It's high time Seun puts the age (>18) limit criteria on nairaland.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by XBLadez: 1:04am On Apr 13, 2015
forkadict:
Of a truth, I am not expecting Rochas to be returned. If we preach Change as a hard line APC Nigger, then we don't need elements who abuse office in governance.

Evidence before me portrays Rochas as power drunk and all about media hype. He is alleged to have either a direct or an indirect stake in every single project the Imo state government embarks on. Further, any time he travels outside Imo, all project works are suspended until he returns. Roads and other infrastructure are suffering and also the stunt he pulled during the APC presidential primaries by asking his son in law to contest the state primaries while he was in lagos contesting the presidential primaries, only for him to return to the state and still stand as the APC gubernatorial candidate after losing out of the presidential race. Who does that? Mtscheeeew.
You just stated some of the reasons why I don't like that man. He's so power-drunk, wants to be everywhere in politics. How can someone lose in the presidential primaries and still come back to the gubernatorial level again? He has privatised Imo state Transport Company (ITC) to himself, and most of the projects he's advertising are not fully completed. That dude is a scammer

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by chax100(f): 1:07am On Apr 13, 2015
SaiBuharii:

Of your last 10 posts. About 9 were abusive. It's high time Seun puts the age (>18) limit criteria on nairaland.

They are good for your brain. It's a special medication for your kind, read them three times daily. I hope it helps.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by chax100(f): 1:11am On Apr 13, 2015
XBLadez:

You just stated some of the reasons why I don't like that man. He's so power-drunk, wants to be everywhere in politics. How can someone lose in the presidential primaries and still come back to the gubernatorial level again? He has privatised Imo state Transport Company (ITC) to himself, and most of the projects he's advertising are not fully completed. That dude is a scammer

I concur with you. Please,, enligthen so Niggars here... I don't want to mention names.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by SaiBuharii: 1:14am On Apr 13, 2015
chax100:

They are good for your brain. It's a special medication for your kind, read them three times daily. I hope it helps.

Ok. I will do.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by XBLadez: 1:17am On Apr 13, 2015
Anaskie:
Mechionu! Nkita ara!

Because I said we should vote credible people in our home states and focus less on other states?

I don't need to prove to you that I'm Igbo. My previous posts can justify that.

Then get ur facts clear before spewing them in public!
Most Igbos got their PVC from their hometown. If you're not an impostor, you'd have noticed that a lot of people travelled eastwards early last week to cast their votes. And more than half of those that got their PVC in Lagos didn't vote. So your claim that Igbo people put their political focus on foreign lands is not true

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by chax100(f): 1:19am On Apr 13, 2015
akthedream:
you are a big fool..you should have know that was a typo which I have corrected....you should have used your common sense to check the origin or our arguement or disagreement...he called me ofe nmanu and I asked him if Edo is the same as yoruba...you mumu get level...get the f outta here and so sleep jor....na nose you dey poke up and down...you don chop?

Calm down... You dream see witch? I can't even make out anything out of all these gibberish. Make I leave you and your bags of problem. Ask me if I don chop? Wetin concern rabbit and banana? Kongis like you. Waka go jawe.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by patrickmuf(m): 1:19am On Apr 13, 2015
akthedream:
remove south south there you he goat...wetin concern us with you Igbos..you are on your own...thief,loving south south because we have oil...there is a big different between SE and SS...go fight your biafra war alone...remember how we SS ignored you during Biafra war...na una shit..na una go pack am alone...rubbish
Exactly what I keep telling deluded folks...SS and SE are not in any form of agreement or partnership...

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by chax100(f): 1:20am On Apr 13, 2015
SaiBuharii:

Ok. I will do.

Thanks a lot. That's my boy. grin
Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by Nobody: 1:31am On Apr 13, 2015
SaiBuharii:
What is the Hell is happening in the east/south. When did igbos become so desperate for power? Instead of the few ones that have sense to travel back to the east and make things better, they are in Lagos "dragging" Lagos with yoruba people, and saying a yorubaland is a "no man's land", forgetting the best you can do is develop yourself and and your state so you don't have to view yourself as a second class citizen for life. And it makes you wonder if they have plans for their "children children" to settle down in an developed igbo land. Abi why will you vote for or rig for Ochendo - the most useless governor ever, why will you vote against or rig against Owelle - Rochas, your only hope of becoming a president, only igbo man with national appeal. Why will a normal human being vote Wike? What was the logic behind voting for a man that could not do notable projects to improve your welfare - GEJ. See our Lagos sef, wanting to force PDP on us, inspite of the parties failures. It's high time you take a clue from the west. The rate of development is unstoppable apart from Ekiti where their much bragged about professors have become non existent and the number of illiterates that prefer their stomach to their children's future are more...4 years from now they will stiil be in 2015 with Fayose.

It is well!
Mr man, Lagos is No Man Land, it not a Yoruba own, Lagos is the former capital of Nigeria, developed by the Federal government of Nigeria and belong to all Nigerians even during the regional government in Nigeria, Lagos is not part of western region, Yoruba's and Igbo are all migrants in Lagos, the real indigenous people in Lagos are the Egun ,Aworis that migrated from Benin republic and Ijaws, so go back to Osun or Ogun or Oyo or Ekiti or Ondo and developed your state

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by 3Ceagle(m): 1:35am On Apr 13, 2015
XBLadez:

Then get ur facts clear before spewing them in public!
Most Igbos got their PVC from their hometown. If you're not an impostor, you'd have noticed that a lot of people travelled eastwards early last week to cast their votes. And more than half of those that got their PVC in Lagos didn't vote. So your claim that Igbo people put their political focus on foreign lands is not true

Then let also put some meaningful investment back there and stop developing other states since Nigeria is not a nation state. It is unfortunate that the so called leaders be you PDP or APC does not know how to mobilize the wealth of the indigenes outside the state for greater development of the homeland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by Daverytimes(m): 1:47am On Apr 13, 2015
SaiBuharii:

It is well!

What the f u c k is wrong with you, who is desperate for power? when was the last igbo president, how many states are controlled by igbos. As part of the majority in Nigeria don't the igbo's deserve to have majority say in the running of the country? who riots and kill people when they lose? is it the Igbo's? why the f*ck do you idiots chastise a group that don't even have any real political power and hasn't sought any real political power in this country since the end of the civil war? Are you telling us that your political choices are better? if so why are the richest states per capita still in the east? Why is it that the east cant make a decision without you vultures having to chastise them and call them name? do you know better? are your candidates better? if you think they are then good, but they don't think your candidates are better and they reserve a right to make that choice, that is the f*cking democracy we live in. I hate to blast people but for the past few weeks the vitriol and sheer hatred that has been displayed in this site by people against Igbo's has been incredibly disheartening. I don't know why this site doesn't have moderators because it has become a cesspit of complete brainless morons.

8 Likes

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by Daverytimes(m): 1:49am On Apr 13, 2015
dp
Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by owie05(m): 1:55am On Apr 13, 2015
Hi kids, y all dis insult on each other? One luv pls. From Grandpa
Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by valHarrison: 1:56am On Apr 13, 2015
SaiBuharii:

It is well!
ur very senseless with ur statement

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by OLUJOSHINS(m): 1:56am On Apr 13, 2015
SaiBuharii:

It is well!

THE MASSES ARE STU. PID BRO.

EXCEEDINGLY STU PID

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by Amgreat1(m): 1:56am On Apr 13, 2015
No rejoicing Yet

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by OLUJOSHINS(m): 2:02am On Apr 13, 2015
sleekp1:
Inconclusive to give Alhaji Rochas time to perfect rigging. APC is by far worse than PDP, these people are wolves in sheep's clothing.

Despite all the goodthings this man has done for Imo,

U stand against Him cos he belong to a progressive party mainly controlled by the west.

U stand for tribalism. U stand against good governance.

SMH

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by Nobody: 2:10am On Apr 13, 2015
chax100:

Calm down... You dream see witch? I can't even make out anything out of all these gibberish. Make I leave you and your bags of problem. Ask me if I don chop? Wetin concern rabbit and banana? Kongis like you. Waka go jawe.
wetin you know wey be "jawe"..you little witch...dey write wetin you no know...bleeping bush boy..no way you are a girl..unless you are a she-male...jawe ko..ja ra e ni...
Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by MzJackBaueress(f): 2:12am On Apr 13, 2015
PDP wants to get Imo state by all cost, but Rochas will still win whether inconclusive or not.

Imo state will never go back to PDP!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by Chuksleader(m): 2:19am On Apr 13, 2015
ceejay4real:

Did I hear you say in some weeks time? Latest this Saturday. Dat Ihedioha or whatever he calls himself wld hide his ugly head in shame thereafter. Useless Mbaise man!

You are very stupid for calling an Mbaise man useless. I support Rochas but nwanne akparila nwa Mbaise.
Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by OneNaira6: 2:52am On Apr 13, 2015
chax100:

That statement of his was actually the proof to you that the guy is a Yoruba pretending to be from Edo state. Which other ethnic group claim Edo state and yoruba are the same? Is it not Yoruba. Even the Edo ppl on this forum fights those types of comments.
Why acknowledge a coward. Idk why that tribe is too Shameful of their tribe hence claiming other tribes and countries all over this forum.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by OneNaira6: 2:54am On Apr 13, 2015
All this suspense is 2much. Can they tell us already if Rochas lost? We all know he has been rigging so just cancel the rigged votes and announce the authentic ones abeg.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive by kodded(m): 3:19am On Apr 13, 2015
koligs:
*grabspopcorn and sips origin
***steal his popcorn, break his orijin and walk away angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Governor Yahaya Bello Controlling Traffic On Lokoja-Abuja Road / Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges / Don't Expect Miracles When I Assume Office, Buhari Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.