Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

I Will Not Be Running For Governor Again – Jimi Agbaje Declares - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Not Be Running For Governor Again – Jimi Agbaje Declares (29127 Views)

Once Again Jimi Agbaje Loses At His Polling Unit / What Could Be Running In The Mind Of Amaechis' Wife (picture)? / Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Not Be Running For Governor Again – Jimi Agbaje Declares by sparkleRed(f): 11:27am On Apr 13, 2015
Brugo:

Step down what? Don't twist history abeg. Agbaje was always an opponent.

No he was in d same party with Tinubu den, be4 they merged and formed APC, den agbaje moved 2 pdp..Tinubu had a negotiation wit I'm, wen he came out wit fashola, dat he should decamp 2 apc, buh he refused, I guess dats y, they re making it tough 4 im, anyway u could correct me if am wrong, buh try and be polite while doing dat
Re: I Will Not Be Running For Governor Again – Jimi Agbaje Declares by Panshow(m): 11:27am On Apr 13, 2015
I sense someone setting stage for defection to APC.
gringrin grin grin
Re: I Will Not Be Running For Governor Again – Jimi Agbaje Declares by humberjade: 11:27am On Apr 13, 2015
waternogetemeny:
1)However, yorubas are now a minority tribe in a Northern Dominated party. Wat will be your faith now as the SS/SE prepare to exit from Nigeria?

2) Lagos election was never about igbos but igbos was just a rally cry to gain votes of a bigot tribe. Can Ambode out perform Fashola? No! May Tinubu continue to enterprise and enrich himself, whilst u all(yorubas) remain his political thug. May AGBAJE type of yoruba man never cross ur path, just Tinubu Boyz. Amin!

Amen!!!

If Tinubu's boyz will continue to perform like Fashola and Tinubu himself (as he laid d foundation which Fashola built on), o boy we want it o.

We'll rather have them than have d likes of Bode George (an ex-con), Buruju Kashamu (a wanted drug baron), Ogunlewe ( d master scammer), all disguising as Agbaje to lead us in Lagos.

And may we never have a Jimi Agbaje again, one who's ready to desecrate the throne of the Oba of Lagos to achieve his aims.

One who put oil into d fire made by d Oba, to cause the peaceful co-existence btw we Yoruba's and our brodas 4rm d East go sour.

Again, Amen to ur prayer!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Be Running For Governor Again – Jimi Agbaje Declares by Tvegas(m): 11:27am On Apr 13, 2015
Jimi should Run again and Lose again.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Be Running For Governor Again – Jimi Agbaje Declares by Orikinla(m): 11:28am On Apr 13, 2015
[size=18pt]Jimi, don't give up!
Agbajes never give up their hope!
If GMB can make it after failing three times, you can make it too. But my best advice is for you to try running for Senate in 2019 and then defect to the APC and try governorship again under APC. [/size]

Re: I Will Not Be Running For Governor Again – Jimi Agbaje Declares by Kennywills7(m): 11:29am On Apr 13, 2015
Epaul:
Bloke should learn from buhari - winners never quit; quitters never win. But there's a flip side to that though - He just might end up like our amiable 'chief Great Ogboro' who has grown white hair putting that lesson to use in Delta State, contested in four elections and still contesting.
The situation of ogboru is really bad! That's d man d majority of deltans want but its unfortunate dat he will not b allow to win, even if everyone in delta vote for him, when d result is out, he will still end up as d loser
Re: I Will Not Be Running For Governor Again – Jimi Agbaje Declares by Touchforfree(m): 11:29am On Apr 13, 2015
DesChyko:

He's also had the trust of the igbos. And we shall stand by him when he needs us to, irrespective of what every other tribes have been told to do.

Then advice him to wait & contest for the Governor of Aniocha State if and when created.
Re: I Will Not Be Running For Governor Again – Jimi Agbaje Declares by LuckyLadolce(m): 11:31am On Apr 13, 2015
ceejayluv:

yes he did, even cried at a point.
I concurred my man... was only joking grin buh dey had to beg my general before he accepted to contest the last presidential election which has made him our President in waiting. . Rejoice with us my dear brother grin
Re: I Will Not Be Running For Governor Again – Jimi Agbaje Declares by reborn1: 11:32am On Apr 13, 2015
sparkleRed:
Hmm I feel 4 im cry after stepping down his governorship 4 Tinubu den, under AC abi ACN abi wetn, same man is making it very difficult 4 im 2 become governor,

Am sure he would be wishing he neva stepped down den 4 Tinubu, well life is so unfair

Buh he shouldn't give up, no matter d trials

Step down for where? Lmaoooo
Re: I Will Not Be Running For Governor Again – Jimi Agbaje Declares by jaykaylegend(m): 11:32am On Apr 13, 2015
Pigin1:
Jimi Agbaje! Jimi Agbaje!! Jimi Agbaje!!! How many times did i call you? Don't quit try again just one more time you will definitely get it right. Your first attempt you scored just 140000 votes while your second attempt your tally increased with over 400% scoring 650 something thousand votes dispute their rigging.
Jimi Agbaje try again you will definitely win next one, because there will be transfer of aggression of the masses on Lagos state if Buhari does not deliver according to his promise. Which i know he will definitely fail,!!!!!!! Agbaje Agbaje don't give up!!! Remember what happened in kogi and Benue state how GEJ lost cos they felt cheated and isolated.
Samething will happen to Buhari!!! sai Jimi Agbaje 2019!!!"!
as a nigerian, you must not wish failure or death on any of our leaders(weather APC or PDP) cos that same failure will bounce back to you(as a citizen)

You are not supposed to be living amongst humans!!

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Be Running For Governor Again – Jimi Agbaje Declares by reborn1: 11:33am On Apr 13, 2015
Nnamdi Jimi Umugbaje should go contest in Alaigbo.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Be Running For Governor Again – Jimi Agbaje Declares by vision2050: 11:36am On Apr 13, 2015
Run for President of Biafra
stupid man
Re: I Will Not Be Running For Governor Again – Jimi Agbaje Declares by Sweetlemon(f): 11:36am On Apr 13, 2015
kaboninc:

Those who rejoiced were Yorubas nau.

What area?

Alimosho?

No. Ijesha. Non-Yorubas like me rejoiced too. My area is 95% APC.
Re: I Will Not Be Running For Governor Again – Jimi Agbaje Declares by abacusCm(m): 11:37am On Apr 13, 2015
Agbaje sgould go and contest in Aba or Onistsha,he will definitely win there.
Re: I Will Not Be Running For Governor Again – Jimi Agbaje Declares by Chinom(m): 11:37am On Apr 13, 2015
treasuremi1:

Hate him for all u care but tinubu delivered fashola, brought a merger with GMB. This is what a leader does.

He is a brilliant man. I do not hate him as a person. It's not his fault. It is solely the fault of the subservient Yoruba immigrants in Lagos. All Tinubu did was bring out somebody. He never forced anybody to vote for Ambode. But Hero worship is in the nature of the Yoruba race. Tinubu is their hero for now.
With GMB it was a marriage of convenience. Tinubu and in fact Buhari had no choice but to merge. Tinubu showed his brilliance by assisting Buhari to win the nomination which he promised Buhari as a condition for joining the APC. Buhari was the only hope APC had to win the presidency. Tinubu needed to hold on to Lagos, because with Buhari in the centre, Tinubu will have little or no influence.
Re: I Will Not Be Running For Governor Again – Jimi Agbaje Declares by reborn1: 11:38am On Apr 13, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
Jimi Agbaje should learn from Buhari. I was really shocked when Buhari won the presidential election; I never thought that was possible in this world.

Unfortunately for Jimi though the Yorubas have decide to call him Ikeshuku/Afonja. His crime was that he turned to non-indegines who are fellow Nigerians for support when his people largely abandoned him even though he is the true omoluabi Eko unlike one Ambode who is from Ondo State.

I smh. embarassed embarassed embarassed

Stop the hypocrisy. Ngige was named Babatunde by your people during the Anambra election, your elders even said he went to join amala party and awolowo people. You guys still call Rochas, Mallam rochas till today.

SW is not a place you can play the ethnic card, he lost the day he started distributing one anti Igbo fliers like Igbos are the only one that pay tax in Lagos. Okechukwu Jimi lost in his PU and local government, he should just forget about governing Lagos forever.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Be Running For Governor Again – Jimi Agbaje Declares by Godson201333(m): 11:39am On Apr 13, 2015
daniel9202:
ask about the man that invented electric bulb,
if you qiut that shows how weak you are and unwilling to succeed, great archivers never give up!!

True talk !If you are really serious jimichukwu...Then you gotta run again !!

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Be Running For Governor Again – Jimi Agbaje Declares by Brugo(m): 11:40am On Apr 13, 2015
sparkleRed:

No he was in d same party with Tinubu den, be4 they merged and formed APC, den agbaje moved 2 pdp..Tinubu had a negotiation wit I'm, wen he came out wit fashola, dat he should decamp 2 apc, buh he refused, I guess dats y, they re making it tough 4 im, anyway u could correct me if am wrong, buh try and be polite while doing dat

Sorry I was rude.
Re: I Will Not Be Running For Governor Again – Jimi Agbaje Declares by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 13, 2015
daniel9202:
ask about the man that invented electric bulb,
if you qiut that shows how weak you are and unwilling to succeed, great archivers never give up!!
...what a wicked comparison!Jimi is spending hundreds of millions of naira,while the electric builb inventor spend relatively few dollars in unit...
Re: I Will Not Be Running For Governor Again – Jimi Agbaje Declares by omonnakoda: 11:42am On Apr 13, 2015
reborn1:

Stop the hypocrisy. Ngige was named Babatunde by your people during the Anambra election, your elders even said he went to join amala party and awolowo people. You guys still call Rochas, Mallam rochas till today.

SW is not a place you can play the ethnic card, he lost the day he started distributing one anti Igbo fliers like Igbos are the only one that pay tax in Lagos. Okechukwu Jimi lost in his PU and local government, he should just forget about governing Lagos forever.
No have you not heard there will soon be New Lagos just like New York
Re: I Will Not Be Running For Governor Again – Jimi Agbaje Declares by reborn1: 11:45am On Apr 13, 2015
omonnakoda:
No have you not heard there will soon be New Lagos just like New York

ahahahaha. Lolzzzz. He can try the new Lagos then.
Re: I Will Not Be Running For Governor Again – Jimi Agbaje Declares by sparkleRed(f): 11:46am On Apr 13, 2015
Brugo:

Sorry I was rude.
No problem sir
Re: I Will Not Be Running For Governor Again – Jimi Agbaje Declares by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 13, 2015
Pigin1:
Jimi Agbaje! Jimi Agbaje!! Jimi Agbaje!!! How many times did i call you? Don't quit try again just one more time you will definitely get it right. Your first attempt you scored just 140000 votes while your second attempt your tally increased with over 400% scoring 650 something thousand votes dispute their rigging.
Jimi Agbaje try again you will definitely win next one, because there will be transfer of aggression of the masses on Lagos state if Buhari does not deliver according to his promise. Which i know he will definitely fail,!!!!!!! Agbaje Agbaje don't give up!!! Remember what happened in kogi and Benue state how GEJ lost cos they felt cheated and isolated.
Re: I Will Not Be Running For Governor Again – Jimi Agbaje Declares by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 13, 2015
Pigin1:
praying for Buhari to perform woefully so that Agbaje will capitalise on that shows the highest level of political cluelessness, political bereft and hatred for one's country. A Buhari's poor performance in office indirectly means that our dreams as a people and country has been sent aback for another 4yrs. After 2011 elections, even the dogs and goats prayed for GEJ to perform better but rather he chose to fail. My Nigeria under Buhari will be a better one, yours might be in darkness if that's wat you so wish.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Be Running For Governor Again – Jimi Agbaje Declares by latola05(m): 11:54am On Apr 13, 2015
Pigin1:

Funny you! I hope he will get to read your message sha, though am not his fan in anyway but by uttering that statement of quitting, he dashed my trust in his positive thinking skill. Honestly, if he can contest under the umbrella of PDP next time, he will win.

Jimi do not relent if truly you want to get to where you want from where you are.
Re: I Will Not Be Running For Governor Again – Jimi Agbaje Declares by upsonn(m): 11:55am On Apr 13, 2015
ibkgab001:
Buhari said more than that

He will be running for presidency nxt election.
Re: I Will Not Be Running For Governor Again – Jimi Agbaje Declares by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 13, 2015
waternogetemeny:
1)However, yorubas are now a minority tribe in a Northern Dominated party. Wat will be your faith now as the SS/SE prepare to exit from Nigeria?

2) Lagos election was never about igbos but igbos was just a rally cry to gain votes of a bigot tribe. Can Ambode out perform Fashola? No! May Tinubu continue to enterprise and enrich himself, whilst u all(yorubas) remain his political thug. May AGBAJE type of yoruba man never cross ur path, just Tinubu Boyz. Amin!
political wisdom is a rare gift, pls pray for one.
Re: I Will Not Be Running For Governor Again – Jimi Agbaje Declares by haychwordsmith(m): 11:57am On Apr 13, 2015
haha. eeya. once beaten, twice shy. twice beaten nko? undecided undecided undecided grin grin
Re: I Will Not Be Running For Governor Again – Jimi Agbaje Declares by richie2063: 11:58am On Apr 13, 2015
When u are politicaly dead on arrival?
Re: I Will Not Be Running For Governor Again – Jimi Agbaje Declares by haychwordsmith(m): 11:58am On Apr 13, 2015
upsonn:

He will be running for presidency nxt election.

lool yea right
Re: I Will Not Be Running For Governor Again – Jimi Agbaje Declares by Ngozi24(f): 11:58am On Apr 13, 2015
Jeezyy:
who cares

We care
Re: I Will Not Be Running For Governor Again – Jimi Agbaje Declares by haychwordsmith(m): 11:59am On Apr 13, 2015
Touchforfree:

Then advice him to wait & contest for the Governor of Aniocha State if and when created.

*lagoon alert*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Treks From Benin City To Abuja For Buhari [PHOTOS] / Buhari, Osinbajo And Tinubu At APC National Convention 2018 In Abuja / Ajikolo Khadi Attacked By Thugs At Jere In Borno. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.