Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,521 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

I Will Not Be Running For Governor Again – Jimi Agbaje Declares - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Not Be Running For Governor Again – Jimi Agbaje Declares (29135 Views)

Once Again Jimi Agbaje Loses At His Polling Unit / What Could Be Running In The Mind Of Amaechis' Wife (picture)? / Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Not Be Running For Governor Again – Jimi Agbaje Declares by saintandsinnerz: 4:20pm On Apr 13, 2015
Azedplus:
Jimi, Lagosians really liked u but you choose to discolour our likes
You choose a wrong party, wrong godfather ( accept it or not ) ,no genuine manifesto ( want to stop dis n dat done by BRF ) and d knockout was the need to align Lagos with d ruling party for d 1st time
If you call reawake ur lost political career ( since 2007 ) when u left Action Congress. some other persons you left with has either return or politically irrelevant except for Koro .Pls come back home because u r a good product,

He is a good product then why do you lot refuse to vote for him? Are you voting an individual or a party? And who is a wrong godfather? And who is a good godfather?
Re: I Will Not Be Running For Governor Again – Jimi Agbaje Declares by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 13, 2015
reborn1:

Sir loser, you have failed again in Lagos with all your boast and insult. shame uno get.
Oloribruku ode
Re: I Will Not Be Running For Governor Again – Jimi Agbaje Declares by reborn1: 4:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
chukwudi44:

Oloribruku ode

Lolzzz. He pain am. See his wide mouth like ogun river cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Be Running For Governor Again – Jimi Agbaje Declares by pickabeau1: 5:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
why are u a fan of pdp
I don't think they have been exceptional over the last 16 years

MizMyColi:
What is it with all the candidates PDP fielded this time?

I am supposed to be here mourning their losses yet I can't ignore my feelings of admiration for them.

Just look at what Jimi said up there. No sane human should fault that.

Even in loss, I feel like a victor.

God Bless The New PDP.
Based on our democratic tenets, gradually but steadily, we shall rebrand and re-possess the vision for a nation that the world looks up to, not some pawn to be toyed it.
Re: I Will Not Be Running For Governor Again – Jimi Agbaje Declares by Azedplus(m): 6:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

He is a good product then why do you lot refuse to vote for him? Are you voting an individual or a party? And who is a wrong godfather? And who is a good godfather?
Its our call, We did our permutation and rejected his sell-out plot, Accept it or not, the Yorubas always seek and follow the elders (otherwise known as godfather in politics ). We didnt separate his person with party because we did in 2011 ( GEJ n PDP )and regretted it. If you r not in our shoes you can't understand it,
Re: I Will Not Be Running For Governor Again – Jimi Agbaje Declares by MizMyColi(f): 6:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
pickabeau1:
why are u a fan of pdp
I don't think they have been exceptional over the last 16 years

Jonathan is the reason why I like PDP.

I think the APC as a party is a pretty much hypocritical lot....events panning out already confirm my submission.

It is not too late for them to prove me wrong.
Re: I Will Not Be Running For Governor Again – Jimi Agbaje Declares by pickabeau1: 6:56pm On Apr 13, 2015
MizMyColi:

Jonathan is the reason why I like PDP.

I think the APC as a party is a pretty much hypocritical lot....events panning out already confirm my submission.

It is not too late for them to prove me wrong.

OK

I will discuss with you on this
Re: I Will Not Be Running For Governor Again – Jimi Agbaje Declares by MizMyColi(f): 6:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
smiley

Okay.
Looking forward to that.

pickabeau1:

OK

I will discuss with you on this
Re: I Will Not Be Running For Governor Again – Jimi Agbaje Declares by spiralwedge(m): 8:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
JK is a clown. he does not have any pedigree and can't even win his PU and ward. That's a comedian.

he should run for state legislative position first

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Be Running For Governor Again – Jimi Agbaje Declares by olaniyanc: 11:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
daniel9202:
ask about the man that invented electric bulb,
if you qiut that shows how weak you are and unwilling to succeed, great archivers never give up!!

JIMI OKRIKA TRY YOUR LUCK IN BAYELSA. YOU CAN HELP MAMA PISS CARRY HER BAG.BOY O BOY MAMA PISS. WAKA WAKA. TRAITOR.ENI TO NTAPA SO OBA ELEKO TIWA.!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB / 10 Types Of Nigerians You Will See On Election Day / Femi Adesina Visits Sonny Okosun's Family 10 Years After His Death (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.