Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,112 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys (41102 Views)

See How Girls Deceive Guys (Photo) / 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. / Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by Phinagold(f): 4:20pm On Apr 13, 2015
Am guilty of 3 among all and it works for me..... grin grin grin
Re: Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by chuks87(m): 4:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
i have seen and read this topic umpteen times on NL... how many more times will it keep recycling on front page
Re: Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by octopusfreaky(f): 4:31pm On Apr 13, 2015
DaZion:

Is very deceiving because some gals do wear cleaned undies buh dia Private Parts isn't clean...
Am I wrong Guys?
Warrrrrr u mean,, move wf clean ladies.three important parts in a woman dat needs proper care is face,hair and her industry of course....
Re: Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
I don't want 2 have sex b4 marriage wen she is not a virgin......either she is carrying a borehole or.... only to be discover after marriage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by DaZion(m): 5:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
octopusfreaky:
Warrrrrr u mean,, move wf clean ladies.three important parts in a woman dat needs proper care is face,hair and her industry of course....
Ha! I seeee...
Am nt talking abuh beauty miss, am talking abuh hw deceitful some gals are...
They might av lost dia Virginity buh dey'll wear everything as if dey are PURE...
Re: Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
DaZion:
Like this right?
Mo nife re...Dat's my dialect(Yoruba)
Yes
Re: Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ipledge:
I dont only speak english to any girl of my age mate.We Would be too close If We start speaking in Our native language
First impression right?
Re: Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
Mekzmoney:
because its dificult to woo a girl wit our native language, especially mine... So english is beta grin
Pre arrange english cheesy
Re: Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by octopusfreaky(f): 6:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
DaZion:

Ha! I seeee...
They might av lost dia Virginity buh dey'll wear everything as if dey are PURE...
wen u see an hypocrite u will know....
Re: Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by Adex097: 6:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
Tiny and caring telephone voice especially.... gals sha.
Re: Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by Emdee590(m): 6:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
agarawu23:
Op , the worst thing dey do most is pretending like they don't poo. and I caught one romanclander doing her thinggrin grin but I won't mention name lipsrsealed

Na that one break my head die, they go dae waka like say dae no d poo (shit )
Re: Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by Emdee590(m): 6:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
agarawu23:
Op , the worst thing dey do most is pretending like they don't poo. and I caught one romanclander doing her thinggrin grin but I won't mention name lipsrsealed

Na that one break my head die, they go dae waka like say dae no d poo (shit )
All in d name of forming
Re: Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by Emdee590(m): 6:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
DaZion:

Is very deceiving because some gals do wear cleaned undies buh dia Private Parts isn't clean...
Am I wrong Guys?

Gbam ! You have said it all
Re: Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
agarawu23:
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
rokiatu:
Lmao at the list. So women should start looking bad naww abi?

See these confused creatures,
how is that deceiving?
madam, wen are we expecting ur wedding invitation letter? undecided undecided
Re: Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 13, 2015
Mhizblizz:
Most guys do switch to English language whenever they wanna woo a gal. Even if they are from the same tribe. Dunno y they can't just speak their dialect.
i'm loving ur dp
Re: Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
eminentme:
i'm loving ur dp
Tnkz cool
Re: Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by LilDahlia(f): 7:07pm On Apr 13, 2015
DanceVille:
It looks awkward but holds water.
Even a teenager girl knows the way to getting a
guy to like her.

They're simple principles that when masterfully
applied yield results.

Tiny And Caring Telephone Voice
Hmm,
so common enh

Fake Bum & Butt
(A Mirage Always
Arouses One's Curiosity)
Crocodile Tears
Especially when She
needs assistance.

"Temporary" Good Manners
(She begins
to form, I don't eat much, I'm watching my
weight. etc.Taaa! iffa hear! She can
consume large sizes of eba oo...)

Pre- arranged Vocabulary
She wants to
create a first good impression.

Exposed Cleavages
(This one sha)

Cat walking

Dress code
(Fitted clothes)

Hair style
(The hairstyle that looks best
on her)

Intelligence and Smartness
( When
she talks, you hear humility +
Wisdom...It's disturbing)
Guys are different from girls. What move girls
aren't what move guys.

Of course you know guys are moved by sight and
girls by words....
Ladies, which one are you guilty of?
Feel free to add yours...
Cc: Farano, Ishilove, Lalasticlala
Re: Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
ladyabadi:
Yes we are guilty of them all. Recently shit almost disgrace me. I was on drugs and stepped out to get something I seriously needed only for shit to hold me hostage. I had to stop over @ my ex place to save my self. It was embarasing but it was a mata of life so iyanga has to wait first. By the time I was done I came out and wore my dignity back. Never a dull moment.
u're lucky I wasn't ur ex, I for lock u outside make u shít for body tongue
Re: Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by Mekzmoney(m): 7:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
Na so.. grin. Not just any how english.... D way I gist wit ma pals would b difrntt 4rm d way I woo a beautiful lady. U would tink dat I've been to US or UK, wen I've nt even smell ghana b4 grin cheesy
Mhizblizz:
Pre arrange english cheesy
Re: Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by OKNkanu(m): 7:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
I don't fall for that......
No girl can deceive me......
Do anyhow I put u where u belong.....
Re: Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by DaZion(m): 9:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
octopusfreaky:
wen u see an hypocrite u will know....
Really...buh dia's no 'Mark' 2 identity dem, whether she's a hyprocrite or not...
Or u gat clue?
Re: Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by DaZion(m): 9:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
Mhizblizz:
Yes
Ooohh!..I seee..
So u prefered a dude xpressing himself to u wit his dialect? Smh!
Wat's ur own dialect?
Re: Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
DaZion:

Ooohh!..I seee..
So u prefered a dude xpressing himself to u wit his dialect? Smh!
Wat's ur own dialect?
Keep shaking your head cool
Re: Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
Mekzmoney:
Na so.. grin. Not just any how english.... D way I gist wit ma pals would b difrntt 4rm d way I woo a beautiful lady. U would tink dat I've been to US or UK, wen I've nt even smell ghana b4 grin cheesy
Chai! all d beautiful gals for your area don suffer cheesy
Re: Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by Mekzmoney(m): 11:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
Mhizblizz:
Chai! all d beautiful gals for your area don suffer cheesy
grin grin grin.... Na wetin dem want my dear.... Sumtyms my grammar would get dem confused n d would be displaying dia teeth as if there knw d meaning...Me self go d wonder how I take arrange all d grammar wich I doubt if is in any english dick-tionary.. No time 4 all those shit again my dear. I'm 4real now lukin 4 a real woman. wink
Re: Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
Mekzmoney:

grin grin grin.... Na wetin dem want my dear.... Sumtyms my grammar would get dem confused n d would be displaying dia teeth as if there knw d meaning...Me self go d wonder how I take arrange all d grammar wich I doubt if is in any english dick-tionary.. No time 4 all those shit again my dear. I'm 4real now lukin 4 a real woman. wink
Dat's good
Re: Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
Mekzmoney:

Dat's good
Re: Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by Bamz(m): 11:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
This applies to Nigerian girls sha.

I now understand why one dude was always ranting that we all try to date foreigners. cheesy
Re: Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by petkoffDrake(m): 5:40am On Apr 14, 2015
rokiatu:
Lmao at the list. So women should start looking bad naww abi?

See these confused creatures,
how is that deceiving?

Don't tell me u don't know ur profile picture (not dis current one with u and ur husband) attracted me to u..... its deceiving abeg!
Re: Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by Creamish(f): 7:46am On Apr 14, 2015
DaZion:

Ha! I seeee...

I dont see any point here..who "wears everything as if they r pure"? SMH.. undecided
Re: Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by ArcToyin(m): 11:05am On Apr 14, 2015
[quote author=DanceVille post=32667870]It looks awkward but holds water.
Even a teenager girl knows the way to getting a
guy to like her.

They're simple principles that when masterfully
applied yield results.

Tiny And Caring Telephone Voice
Hmm,
so common enh
on point with this point. i use to think they are indirectly seducing me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React / 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends / New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.