Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys (41104 Views)

See How Girls Deceive Guys (Photo) / 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. / Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by omanifrank(m): 1:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
isee
Re: Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by steppin: 1:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
You forgot to add fake cry and acting like aje butter.

1 Like

Re: Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by tucky200(m): 1:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
Okay..we yaf heard u

NEXT !!!
Re: Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by rita25(f): 1:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
thats our way noni......fp
Re: Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by niceguy7(m): 1:21pm On Apr 13, 2015
The most annoying part is the f.a.k.e bum/butt
Re: Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by DoctorBee: 1:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
Hmmmmm..guys bashing girls again
Re: Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by darnley16(m): 1:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
Re: Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by fairygeh(f): 1:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
agarawu23:
Op , the worst thing dey do most is pretending like they don't poo. and I caught one romanclander doing her thinggrin grin but I won't mention name lipsrsealed
Romancelander doing her thing "pooing" on Nairaland abi? Nairaland don turn toilet abi?2 undecided SMH
Re: Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by M4gunners: 1:31pm On Apr 13, 2015
I hate Crocodile Tears eh.
Re: Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
You mean simple things girls have done to deceive you..
Re: Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by toyoutoyou: 1:35pm On Apr 13, 2015
Only fools fall for their deceit.Real guys know how to play along and get down with them without falling for any of their stupid acts.
Re: Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by Abee79(m): 1:35pm On Apr 13, 2015
grin

Re: Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
rokiatu:
Lmao at the list. So women should start looking bad naww abi?

See these confused creatures,
how is that deceiving?
abi na. Same thought here.
Re: Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by AhmedInusa: 1:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
Where the Girls at? E don be for wuna today.
Re: Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by Mekzmoney(m): 1:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
because its dificult to woo a girl wit our native language, especially mine... So english is beta grin
Mhizblizz:
Most guys do switch to English language whenever they wanna woo a gal. Even if they are from the same tribe. Dunno y they can't just speak their dialect.
Re: Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by Nickymezor(f): 1:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
*Yawning* tongue
Re: Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by ladyabadi(f): 2:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
Yes we are guilty of them all. Recently shit almost disgrace me. I was on drugs and stepped out to get something I seriously needed only for shit to hold me hostage. I had to stop over @ my ex place to save my self. It was embarasing but it was a mata of life so iyanga has to wait first. By the time I was done I came out and wore my dignity back. Never a dull moment.
Re: Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by Emodeee: 2:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
Exposed cleavage! I lyk it ehn. E go kon be lyk say mk u remove d bobby frm d cloth mk u begin dey svck am.
Re: Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by blackpriest0911: 2:05pm On Apr 13, 2015
Some act as if the don't fart...but most beautiful gals fart smells like rotten eggs
Re: Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by AspDrone(m): 2:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
Sexy fake or original pose pictures too
Re: Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by Homguy(m): 2:20pm On Apr 13, 2015
Really, I don't see anything that are unusual or deceptive in being smart , dressing smart, or catwalking...we always want to try to impress. Ladies and dudes irrespective.
Re: Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by bbeckky: 2:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
Na wa o, na only ladies dey dis world? If ona no see lists of d things dey do, ona go c list of d things dey don't. whc 1 na?
Re: Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by wtfCode: 2:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
flauting of boobage...that 1 dey wet my mouth die.
She go dey shake am and na so my head go dey shake...lol
Re: Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by oyin01(m): 2:59pm On Apr 13, 2015
Talking about the fake butt thingy, this girl came to my house with it last week , as soon as I thoch the thing, i was like has butty changed texture from the last time i checked? I was so ashamed for her n pissed. I just had to walk her out of my room.
Re: Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 13, 2015
DanceVille:
It looks awkward but holds water.
Even a teenager girl knows the way to getting a
guy to like her.

They're simple principles that when masterfully
applied yield results.

Tiny And Caring Telephone Voice
Hmm,
so common enh

Fake Bum & Butt
(A Mirage Always
Arouses One's Curiosity)
Crocodile Tears
Especially when She
needs assistance.

"Temporary" Good Manners
(She begins
to form, I don't eat much, I'm watching my
weight. etc.Taaa! iffa hear! She can
consume large sizes of eba oo...)

Pre- arranged Vocabulary
She wants to
create a first good impression.

Exposed Cleavages
(This one sha)

Cat walking

Dress code
(Fitted clothes)

Hair style
(The hairstyle that looks best
on her)

Intelligence and Smartness
( When
she talks, you hear humility +
Wisdom...It's disturbing)
Guys are different from girls. What move girls
aren't what move guys.

Of course you know guys are moved by sight and
girls by words....
Ladies, which one are you guilty of?
Feel free to add yours...
Cc: Farano, Ishilove, Lalasticlala

Make I add for you.

1. Messing outside (fart)
Most girls like to mess anyhow, especially public places.
But when there are with you. There tend to mess outside.

2. Crashing there yansh ( ass)
Most girls love to crash there yansh. But when there are with you, there tend to minimize their yansh crashing.

Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by no2fuks(m): 3:00pm On Apr 13, 2015
thread fail obviously didnt put much taughts into this.

fake bum & butt in naija if I hear

cant go wrong with good manners even if its temporary till the day it stops im cool with it.

pre-arranged vocab, intelligence & smartness - who no one better their sef male or female

dress code, hair style, exposed cleavage- there's nothing deceitful about being fly/good looking although I find heavy makeup irritating.

crocodile tears & telephone voice are good points btw

1 Like

Re: Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by chiemmaxy2(m): 3:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
DaZion:
Wearing of attractive Undies..

Bro. Na wow ooo undecided
Re: Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by dannyben5: 3:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
op d worst tin b say dem go dy form as if dem no dy mess.
Re: Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by DaZion(m): 3:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
chiemmaxy2:

Bro. Na wow ooo undecided
Hmmm...Aint I right dude?
Re: Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys by DaZion(m): 3:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
niceguy7:
The most annoying part is the f.a.k.e bum/butt
Yeah, u knw, some even do Enlargement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React / 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends / Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.