Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,487 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. (42274 Views)

I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! / Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? / Is This What Loyalty In Relationship Truly Is? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by iPrevail(m): 6:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
ibedun:

Who told you God loves unconditionally? Stop paying your tythe or whatever they call it. Anyway back to the subject. Nobody loves unconditionally, better believe that.
Oga.. I don't have strength for unnecessary argument abeg.
I have a totally different view on tithing.
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by berbs112(m): 6:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
Must we date?
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by EstarKeys(f): 6:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
..CORRECT!

leme add one..pple wu cling to u to satisfy der sexual urge wink

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by miss20(f): 6:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
Teempakguy:
yah, like moi

Correct guy kiss kiss kiss
Don't mind dem stereotypers

1 Like

Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by miss20(f): 6:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
Emmyk:

They lie. cheesy

Oya naw,dey there make pant dey wear u
tongue
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by mooremedia: 7:20pm On Apr 13, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Is there anybody without one of these "flaws" ?

Yes......I believe there are.
And just because I used the term "worst" doesn't mean you can't date these people.
It's a personal thing. ....but for me
I can't.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by mooremedia: 7:21pm On Apr 13, 2015
Thank you dear....
Finally somebody that understands.
EstarKeys:
..CORRECT!

leme add one..pple wu cling to u to satisfy der sexual urge wink
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by LilDahlia(f): 7:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
[quote author=mooremedia post=32668081]1. People who are with you because nobody else love's them.

2. People who are with you because of how you look.

3. People who are with you solely for the benefits. Connection, contracts,Papers (Valid visa) e.t

Am so lovin dz!
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by LilDahlia(f): 7:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
Am new in this social network and I don't knw how 2 gv a comment on a post.Could u(ladies and gents) tel me how?tnx
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by mooremedia: 7:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
Nobody is discouraging anyone,
it is a pointer towards imperfection and a call for change or minimality.
Notice I didn't mention jealously or other traits.

HotAsIce:
But wait, doesn't everyone posses at least one of these qualities?

If we discourage relationships because of these reasons, we would literally die single.
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by mooremedia: 7:35pm On Apr 13, 2015
lol.....what did you just do
LilDahlia:
Am new in this social network and I don't knw how 2 gv a comment on a post.Could u(ladies and gents) tel me how?tnx
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by lilcutie8916(m): 8:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
Emmyk:

The perfect boyfriend
doesn't smoke, doesn't drink, doesn't cheat, doesn't lie.
..and doesn't exist. undecided
it may interest you to know that I fall into that category and I exist

1 Like

Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by Doobhem(m): 9:25pm On Apr 13, 2015
mooremedia:
1. People who are with you because nobody else love's them.

2. People who are with you because of how you look.

3. People who are with you solely for the benefits. Connection, contracts,Papers (Valid visa) e.t.c

4. People who leave somebody to be with you.
They might seem cool at first until the stunt is repeated, but this time on you.

5. People who are very tempramental.Easily angrered and hurt.

6. People with insatiable appetite
They believe there's a world out there to explore, and are held down by the relationship. Most cheaters sterm from this category.

7. Liers
They love you but a leopard cannot get rid of its spot overnight.So they lie even when not necessary.

8. Mummys boy and Daddy's girl
They hardly can take independent decisions in their relationships......
They leave all decision making to thier parents.

9. The insecure
They know what it took took to get you,hence cannot afford to let you mingle with others for fear that you might snatched or stolen.

10. The Clingy
They love you and might not be necessarily insecure. But donot understand the term "personal space".
They always want to be around or be in touch.Although arguable, most premarital relationship can wind up for this reason.

11. The boring
They hardly can hold conversations morethan a minute and have a very boring routined lifestyle.Some in this category know and try to spice up thier life.While others scream "Take me for who I am" and usually end up sad and lonely.

(C) BoiledPlantain 2015
Who come remain again wey we go date?
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
LilDahlia:
You dey new and you just post this.

You drink beer today by?
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
Doobhem:
Who come remain again wey we go date?

Na the op sister ohh.

He sister no get any of these flaws he mentioned
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by Terenceike(m): 9:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
Qmab:
the op mentioned that in no 6, thereby making it two different things. Leaving one relationship to immediately commence another one does not make u an insatiable person but someone who knows what they want, sees it, and does not hesitate to go for it. And does not necessarily mean one is selfish or insatiable
By d way i just had dt first comment modified. I meant 'not working'

Well you're right in a way.
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 13, 2015
BoiledPlantain:

Some ladies/and guys can hardly find someone probably because how secluded they are or because of low self esteem or poor packaging.
At this point they might be willing to hook up with anybody who shows interest in them.
But they are only with you because they have no other option.When opportunity presents itself, they might leave you for someone better.Someome they really loved.
hmm days true o
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 13, 2015
BoiledPlantain:

Some ladies/and guys can hardly find someone probably because how secluded they are or because of low self esteem or poor packaging.
At this point they might be willing to hook up with anybody who shows interest in them.
But they are only with you because they have no other option.When opportunity presents itself, they might leave you for someone better.Someome they really loved.
hmm dats true o
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by Sunnytech91: 12:31am On Apr 14, 2015
The truth Is that nobody is perfect..... there is always a good and bad side of everybody on earth... is a matter of understanding between d both of you!!!
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by adedayourt(m): 2:28am On Apr 14, 2015
Emmyk:

The perfect boyfriend

Says who

1 Like

Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by softwhispers: 4:29am On Apr 14, 2015
@mooremedia
OP, your number IV sha...
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by BizColony2real(m): 7:26am On Apr 14, 2015
dharay99:
list compiler, keep it up. undecided

Na to turn Fortran be that o. Lol

1 Like

Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by Emmyk(m): 8:01am On Apr 14, 2015
miss20:

Oya naw,dey there make pant dey wear u
tongue

Lol. I hear you.
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by SenatorJames(m): 9:21am On Apr 14, 2015
Emmyk:

The perfect boyfriend
But I existed now

1 Like

Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by Youngpo413: 9:34am On Apr 14, 2015
wtfCode:
people who are with you bcuz u've possessed a big dick...
lol
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by EstarKeys(f): 3:01pm On Apr 14, 2015
mooremedia:
Thank you dear....
Finally somebody that understands.
UW bae
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by Emmyk(m): 8:31pm On Apr 14, 2015
SenatorJames:
But I existed now
Okay cheesy cheesy
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by Codyt(m): 2:25am On Apr 15, 2015
falconey:

who cares? Will that add to my bank account?
Left for you to answer..... *GRIN
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by iceberylin(m): 8:35pm On Apr 15, 2015
falconey:

when calling someone an "illitrates" please be an epitome of the opposite because it is ILLITERATE.
we all make mistakes undecided
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by iceberylin(m): 8:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
FLAWLES:
.longest time
yes love...
wahzup
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by falconey(m): 8:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
iceberylin:

we all make mistakes undecided

you didn't look back, you didn't come back to modify.

I know it was a mistake you are better than that iceman.
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by iceberylin(m): 8:42pm On Apr 15, 2015
falconey:

you didn't look back, you didn't come back to modify.

I know it was a mistake you are better than that iceman.

we all f#ck up......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Having Sex With A Snake (photos) / My Wife Is Flirting With Childhood Friend Online / Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Ghanaian Police Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.