Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,252 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. (42252 Views)

I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! / Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? / Is This What Loyalty In Relationship Truly Is? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by scopgeezee(m): 1:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
datz it cool
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
people who rig elections!!!!!!!"!!!"
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by illgreen(m): 1:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
No one is perfect, we all av flaws and relationships are about looking past em. Considering the aforementioned, no1 will find a partner.. For whichever reasons we av to stay in a relationship as long as its mutual then I guess we're good to go.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by CountDracula(m): 1:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
alberto2k:
in summary; You're saying we shouldn't date at all undecided
Bro u read my mind!

1 Like

Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by phyktor(m): 1:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
bt someone will be with you with atleast a reason
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by Basildvalour(m): 1:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
If all these are the worst, then we need a rejoinder written on who the best kinds of people to date should be.

OP, we are waiting!!!
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by skentelelady(f): 1:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
People who are emotionally unstable due to their past or parental issues

Gosh shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by holluwai(m): 1:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
So is there anyone without any of this traits? Except a saint sha.
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by alberto2k(m): 1:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
CountDracula:

Bro u read my mind!
cool
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by blakky97(m): 1:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
mooremedia:
1. People who are with you because nobody else love's them.

2. People who are with you because of how you look.

3. People who are with you solely for the benefits. Connection, contracts,Papers (Valid visa) e.t.c

4. People who leave somebody to be with you.
They might seem cool at first until the stunt is repeated, but this time on you.

5. People who are very tempramental.Easily angrered and hurt.

6. People with insatiable appetite
They believe there's a world out there to explore, and are held down by the relationship. Most cheaters sterm from this category.

7. Liers
They love you but a leopard cannot get rid of its spot overnight.So they lie even when not necessary.

8. Mummys boy and Daddy's girl
They hardly can take independent decisions in their relationships......
They leave all decision making to thier parents.

9. The insecure
They know what it took took to get you,hence cannot afford to let you mingle with others for fear that you might snatched or stolen.

10. The Clingy
They love you and might not be necessarily insecure. But donot understand the term "personal space".
They always want to be around or be in touch.Although arguable, most premarital relationship can wind up for this reason.

11. The boring
They hardly can hold conversations morethan a minute and have a very boring routined lifestyle.Some in this category know and try to spice up thier life.While others scream "Take me for who I am" and usually end up sad and lonely.

(C) BoiledPlantain 2015

number 11 is soo typical of one nairaland girl with the pseudonym FOLIKS. hope she doesnt see this though. if you know her, please dont tell.
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
Naij:
all network

1000naira recharge card for mtn 1gig?
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by jamillion: 1:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
good point though nt really necessary
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by AlphaDray: 1:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
There's no perfect person...we all are trying be perfect cos that all we Can be to the One we love. For in Jesus we can find true Love n understanding just to mention a few which is everything we need to be with our spouse cos he's the one who brings out the perfection in our relationship
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by AlphaDray: 1:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by slimzzysweet(f): 1:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
Stingy ones

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by SAMBARRY: 1:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
dharay99:
list compiler, keep it up. undecided
she's already keeping it up grin
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
falconey:
hmmmm interesting

People who are with you because of your bank account.
That should be in the category of people "who are with u bcus of the benefit"

1 Like

Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by Orikinla(m): 1:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
mooremedia:

3. People who are with you solely for the benefits. Connection, contracts,Papers (Valid visa) e.t.c

They might seem cool at first until the stunt is repeated, but this time on you.

They believe there's a world out there to explore, and are held down by the relationship. Most cheaters sterm from this category.

7. Liers
They love you but a leopard cannot get rid of its spot overnight.So they lie even when not necessary.

9. The insecure
They know what it took took to get you,hence cannot afford to let you mingle with others for fear that you might snatched or stolen.

10. The Clingy
They love you and might not be necessarily insecure. But donot understand the term "personal space".
They always want to be around or be in touch.Although arguable, most premarital relationship can wind up for this reason.

11. The boring
They hardly can hold conversations morethan a minute and have a very boring routined lifestyle.Some in this category know and try to spice up thier life.While others scream "Take me for who I am" and usually end up sad and lonely.

(C) BoiledPlantain 2015
[size=18pt]
EVERY ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP IS SELFISH.AND MARRIAGE IS A MONOPOLY OF ONE PERSON BY ANOTHER PERSON FOR LIFE.[/size]

1 Like

Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by wtfCode: 1:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
people who are with you bcuz u've possessed a big dick...
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by yemolz: 2:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
Simply tell me those who relationship are mean't for
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
ronald4lif:

Exactly what I had in mind reading this. Should one go by the OP message then relationship is likely not for them. Love is about interest and this interest varies by individuals. When someone meets your requisite, a relationship with the person becomes viable. Anyone who think someone will just love them for who they are, without them meeting their expectation, in this today's world, must be living in a cuckoo land. Lol.

You've said it all bro
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
mooremedia:

7. Liers

9. The insecure

10. The Clingy

11. The boring

(C) BoiledPlantain 2015
pls explain number 1
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
People with complications shaaaa.!

God help innocent ones like me o.! lipsrsealed
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by Lesedi(m): 2:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
The stupid
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by DollyParton1(f): 2:26pm On Apr 13, 2015
7. Liers

I understand that there might be need for some occasional lies, (even that is subjective), but what annoys me most, and I find it hard to overlook is someone telling me series of lies upon lies for no reason at all.

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by Codyt(m): 2:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
falconey:
hmmmm interesting

People who are with you because of your bank account.
A rewrite **People who are with you because of "the size of" your bank account** Thank me later!!
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by miss20(f): 2:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
Emmyk:

The perfect boyfriend
doesn't smoke, doesn't drink, doesn't cheat?
..and doesn't exist. undecided

I know guys who don't smoke,drink or cheat.stop stereotyping pple. Everybody must not do it. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
Yo!
Beautifully compiled...nice one

1 Like

Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by falconey(m): 2:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
Codyt:

A rewrite **People who are with you because of "the size of" your bank account** Thank me later!!

who cares? Will that add to my bank account?
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
mooremedia:

7. Liers

9. The insecure

10. The Clingy

11. The boring

(C) BoiledPlantain 2015

That means nobody suppose dey in any relationship na.

With this list so.

Kai. The must dumbness thing I don ever read so far
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by IcekrimPaul007(m): 2:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
people wey dey form familiarity
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by Emmyk(m): 2:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
miss20:

I know guys who don't smoke,drink or cheat.stop stereotyping pple. Everybody must not do it. undecided
They lie. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? / 'I'm A Beautiful Woman But The Men Aren't Coming' Is Only A Big Lie - Opinion / 8 Signs That Your Boyfriend Loves You More Than Anyone Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.