Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,399 members, 7,853,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:24 AM

Be Aware Of Nigerian Man Scamming Women To Marry Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Aware Of Nigerian Man Scamming Women To Marry Them (528 Views)

Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them / 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Aware Of Nigerian Man Scamming Women To Marry Them by wonderfullymade: 1:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
I married guy met online and visited other family members in Calabar and met him in person.. I ended marrying him on first visit because he cried and begged me not to leave without marrying him (my dumbest mistake). I returned back to US to file for him because I really wasn't interested in living in Nigeria. It took 2years because of scam from lawyer. So I came to visit a second time. By that time husband was living in Port Harcourt working for RedStar Express. When I returned back home found out I Sexually Transmitted Disease which my husband denied giving it to me. Finally he got approved to come to America in June 2014, but he refused to come because he say he wanted to work and make more money but only to find out he was cheating. He came in October of 2014,and to my surprise nothing seemed right about him. Later found emails of him talking with the woman he's been cheating with. Her name Jennifer Uche (Semy he calls her) 2 kids supposed to be married. But her future is to lower her age to come to America to be with my husband. Make it so bad he turned his back on his family and refuses to talk to them. Haven't even been in America 6months good and has been cheating since he's been here. So just be very careful because they prey on women.. no low self-esteem at all but he thought he got it all but he will lose it...

1 Like

Re: Be Aware Of Nigerian Man Scamming Women To Marry Them by alberto2k(m): 1:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
Marriage has always been a scam grin grin
Re: Be Aware Of Nigerian Man Scamming Women To Marry Them by Tallesty1(m): 1:51pm On Apr 13, 2015
Sorry

1 Like

Re: Be Aware Of Nigerian Man Scamming Women To Marry Them by wonderfullymade: 9:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
@Alberto2K
It's wrong regardless and God will definitely deal with whomever plays these kind of games...
Re: Be Aware Of Nigerian Man Scamming Women To Marry Them by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
So Many people do this,not just Nigerians please. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! I Need Advice / Why Do Some Nl Males Give Backhanded "Compliments"? / Poll: Do You Love Anyone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.