Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community (58904 Views)

4 Armoured Personnel Carriers Cars Dickson Donated To Police In Bayelsa (Photos) / The 30 Vehicles Donated To Army By Shettima (pics) / Simbiat Angela Folarin, Wife Of Oyo PDP Candidate On Bike As She Campaigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by Omololu007(m): 6:44am On Apr 14, 2015
grin
Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by MEILYN(m): 6:46am On Apr 14, 2015
What! This man must be very selfish. Thank God he didn't win. Oyo people for hear am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by cold(m): 6:50am On Apr 14, 2015
Hmmm..this one is strong. He's only able to do this because he knows only too well how amnesic Nigerians can be. In the next four years this must have been forgotten. All he has to do is come with new appeasements and all his sins will be forgiven. No be Naija again...'the devil made me do it'. Abeg leave story

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by omenka(m): 6:54am On Apr 14, 2015
I believe the guy has no plans of contesting any future elections. By this act alone, he's blown his chances forever.

Ohhh, pardon me, I forgot this is Nigeria; we are famous for forgetting things too quickly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by M4gunners: 7:03am On Apr 14, 2015
This is nonsense. Politicians keep fooling nigerians since 1808.[size=8pt][/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by dipopoo(m): 7:04am On Apr 14, 2015
tongue folarin: I can't lose an election and also lose my money

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by ignis: 7:05am On Apr 14, 2015
lolz ....Shame to him
Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by babamadiba(m): 7:06am On Apr 14, 2015
With that act, that nigga finally finished his political career.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by noblealuu: 7:09am On Apr 14, 2015
So funny!
Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by orezimena28(f): 7:09am On Apr 14, 2015
The community try well well...after collecting transformer they refused to vote for him.. if na me I go collect even d money I spend there grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by Rahmatuparker: 7:10am On Apr 14, 2015
Chaiii, things dey happen 4 Niaja ooooo
handie:
Source: www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/politics/51849-oyo-folarin-pdp-candidate-removes-transformer-donated-to-community
that means he was not to do community services. God truely knows y he lost out. Those pple dat will donate things simply because dey want to campaign with d sole aim of recouping back all their investment immediately dey win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by stinggy(m): 7:10am On Apr 14, 2015
ignis:
lolz ....Shame to him
Imagine! A serving senator fa, yet he couldn't give the people a transformer free of charge.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by Dahveydson(m): 7:10am On Apr 14, 2015
Just wow. This our country is a joke

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by LaRoyalHighness(f): 7:11am On Apr 14, 2015
He stole.... When he donated, the property stopped being his because ownership had been transferred.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by pat077: 7:11am On Apr 14, 2015
He dey mad. Make he chop ham.
Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by smilyice(m): 7:12am On Apr 14, 2015
Teslim! Why nau
Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by Aroh48(m): 7:12am On Apr 14, 2015
disloman:
That's politicians 4 u.Hope he remembers that he stills them.what a silly n childish 2 do.It reminds me same of aeroland's actions after d election.
aeroland also remove transformer?
Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by poyet(m): 7:12am On Apr 14, 2015
Shame on him! He actually BORROWED them the transformer. If he had won, he wouldn't have collected the thingy. Now, the story is for the gods to judge! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by Aroh48(m): 7:13am On Apr 14, 2015
disloman:
That's politicians 4 u.Hope he remembers that he stills them.what a silly n childish 2 do.It reminds me same of aeroland's actions after d election.
Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by Knownpal(m): 7:13am On Apr 14, 2015
Omo make this guy no come remove in own too o.
Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:14am On Apr 14, 2015
Jonathan will likely take back his dollars.
Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by allanphash7(m): 7:15am On Apr 14, 2015
This must bebjoke of the week....

I cant just laffing

The lost pain am die

Ntoorrr

Wetin you kon want make your broda (jonah)do after sharing dollars?

Yeye dey smell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by Tattooboy: 7:15am On Apr 14, 2015
Politics sef.
Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by XBLadez: 7:15am On Apr 14, 2015
No vote, no transformer. He made his point clear. That community will run generator and live in darkness for a while
Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by Ishilove: 7:16am On Apr 14, 2015
And yet they claim they want to come and serve the people. Awon ole jatijati

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by obailala(m): 7:16am On Apr 14, 2015
The transformer is even a physical bribe which can be seen. I pity those communities that collected moneys from candidates whether winners or losers.
Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 14, 2015
this is one thing we stupid nigerians fail to understand.
can someone help me ask this man if he used his salary to purchase his transformer?

we idiots be shouting fashola is working, gej is working
pls are they building these things with their salaries?

they will even come out and say I did this
this man should be dragged to court for stealing public property.

i will be laughing when ambode starts creating more roads, street lights etc with just 20% of what comes into lagos pocket and while the rest is shared btw tinubu and ambode. just last year alone, i paid close to 400k via withholding tax. same as 60% of lagosians who pay this and personal income tax etc. based on what we pay, Lagos should be like New York right nw.

and youths take to the streets in 4 years time to campaign for these leeches.
quote me at your peril

2 Likes

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by yim(f): 7:17am On Apr 14, 2015
cheesy o jo nisan, silly man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by Icekyng: 7:19am On Apr 14, 2015
make he hug d transformer join sef
rabbish
Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by otokx(m): 7:19am On Apr 14, 2015
Most of these politicians do not have anyy meaningful plan for the electorates.
Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by Huskut(m): 7:19am On Apr 14, 2015
PDP again can't stop laffin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by perryy(m): 7:20am On Apr 14, 2015
XBLadez:
No vote, no transformer. He made his point clear. That community will run generator and live in darkness for a while
Even forever. Let them approach Ajumobi and APC for a tra.sformer. Hausa and APC.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Most Handsome Nigerian Presidents Since 1960(photos) / APC=Progress: New APC Slogan Tinubu Proposed / PDP Reacts As Ngige Mistakenly Supports Fayose During APC Rally In Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.