Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community (58912 Views)

4 Armoured Personnel Carriers Cars Dickson Donated To Police In Bayelsa (Photos) / The 30 Vehicles Donated To Army By Shettima (pics) / Simbiat Angela Folarin, Wife Of Oyo PDP Candidate On Bike As She Campaigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by Beesluv: 7:40am On Apr 14, 2015
Childish, that means he wants pdp's name erased in that community
Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by mechanics(m): 7:41am On Apr 14, 2015
Foolish ex senator, is it wen election is at corner, he want to entice d people, i wonda wat he did to his host community when he was in the senate.
Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by skykenny: 7:42am On Apr 14, 2015
Wat about the rice he gave to them. when will he collect it.
Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by sam1234(m): 7:42am On Apr 14, 2015
Such is Life, the only power pdp is after is power to enrich themselves and themselves alone. Folarin in ibadan has never contribute to the development of his community even where he lives he was called upon on several occation to contribute money to repaire the road not even one kobo he didnt donate instead of that he ran away from oluyole to Iyaganku GRA. you can imagine such a leader. is just a political jobber and he should be cautioned. Who is to big to serve then is to small to lead!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by Misogynist2014(m): 7:43am On Apr 14, 2015
Comedy, no wonder PDP is facing sudden doom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by iGeneral: 7:44am On Apr 14, 2015
See the kind of woman that married this man and you will understand the kind of man he is:
https://www.nairaland.com/2243844/simbiat-angela-folarin-wife-oyo
Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by Justicealh3(m): 7:45am On Apr 14, 2015
He is heartless, so what mr jonathan will feel abt is loses all nation, u pdp pleopleself.
Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by daclint(m): 7:46am On Apr 14, 2015
Eyaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by odunkunbi(f): 7:47am On Apr 14, 2015
:-X2 bad. sure is life human 4 u
Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by eluquenson(m): 7:48am On Apr 14, 2015
Na craze they worry am ni sad
Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:49am On Apr 14, 2015
Na wa ooo. PDP are so greedy people. Tank LORD they lost elections.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by arsetalks(m): 7:50am On Apr 14, 2015
I provide ball make we play, you use the ball score me goal and still dey dribble me join, I carry my ball say I no play again, na by force?

If true, Folarin just ended his political career.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by charisma1(m): 7:50am On Apr 14, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]failure
Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by cochexky: 7:51am On Apr 14, 2015
RoyalPriesthuud:
Nawa o! Been wondering where those Greek gifts will lead to when the guy is later humbled. If only GEJ could take back those alleged dollars he dolled out cluelessly too.... embarassed
why are you always reacting to GEJ can't you talk without insult a person you will never in your life be like, the Bible said you should obey you leaders but I can't still see your joy of always insulting great people. Better wake up oo sad shocked
Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by domopps(m): 7:52am On Apr 14, 2015
softysparky:

Love your pointed nose and eyebrows

Cheers

*smile*. You in lag?

Cheeers
Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by ceejay80s(m): 7:52am On Apr 14, 2015
Even with 3 tranformer, put together, light still no dey, what is the essence. Useless nigerians.
Why God CReate me together with this kind of black people?
See the donkey kong gej wey go commission power plant torch bulb for seconds to election, ask am where the light till today
Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by masqot(m): 7:54am On Apr 14, 2015
Serve them right. I'll not blame the greedy Senator because he did what he knew best. Electorate (citizens) would not be respected until they make these politicians realize they could not be fooled by string-attached gift prior to elections. Track record, accountability, integrity and political ideology must be the bases of voting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by wtfCode: 7:56am On Apr 14, 2015
hahahahahahahahaha...sh1t happens

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by sirdon86(m): 7:57am On Apr 14, 2015
They do tinz because of election bt I thank God that d people ar wiser nw.. U can't buy d mind of Nigerians any more because of moni or what ever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 14, 2015
So the idiotas wanted to enjoy light and yet voted for apc? Foolish people. THe guy even try. If na me, i go remove transformer plus their electric cables and wires plus their bulbs sef.

The people of Sabo community lived up to the name of their community as Saboteurs and since they rejected TRANSFORMation and chose CHANGE, the location of the TRANSFORMER has to be CHANGED! The guy Folarin has put them in the state of OYO: On Your Own right there in Oyo State

1 Like

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by Decentdamsel(f): 7:59am On Apr 14, 2015
No b tday dis kind tory start,afterall,Ifeanyi Uba collected d cars he gave his supporters en also asked for d moni he gave them back after losing d Anambra gubernatorial

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by MuyiRano(m): 8:00am On Apr 14, 2015
paragon40:
#shoro niyen

Hey dude! Is dis all ur brain contained? I smh for u..... Do u think dis site if Naijaloaded?
Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by Hope15: 8:00am On Apr 14, 2015
The guy intended to perform urgent financial reconciliation, anything to reduce the assessed loss would be welcome. All material gifts not yet possessed should be reclaimed, sold and the realized funds to tone down the already big hole in the account.

Who dey take the guy serious before? Drive pass his Oluyole residence, and you will shake your head for Naija politicians. He could not do, nor even influence the tarring of the road "in front of his house"....na so red dust go dey sama you in front of Nigeria's Senate Leader's house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by Nitefury: 8:03am On Apr 14, 2015
Ipledge:
Me i never see this kind thing for my life oo...that mean sat If he help dem dig well,he go sound fill thé well,and If n'a road he taréd for them,na to dig am grin

see as pidgin English dey hard you..
Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by Decentdamsel(f): 8:03am On Apr 14, 2015
No b tday dis kind tory start,afterall,Ifeanyi Uba collected d cars he gave his supporters en also asked for d moni he gave them back after losing d Anambra gubernatorial

For Anambra,dis kind story don build skyscrapers...Ngige go soon come kari im own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by cochexky: 8:03am On Apr 14, 2015
Haahahahaahha he said if you know you will not vote for me then don't take my gift. Wazobia said he also collected the iphone 6 he bought for his gal Hahahaha abeg my man do any thing that would calm your BP because I know it more than 160-356 lol, hope you build Bridge for them. grin
Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 14, 2015
Let him eat the transformer,stupid basstard,good thing he didnt win na still small pikin brain hin get.
Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by smileysmiles(f): 8:05am On Apr 14, 2015
mechanics:
Foolish ex senator, is it wen election is at corner, he want to entice d people, i wonda wat he did to his host community when he was in the senate.

Nothing. Rumor has it that he did not even tar the road on his own street. During the campaign period he was asked why he dint do some things and his reply was "i dont have money"

No sensible campaign just carried lots of touts around

Pdp would have had a better chance with Akala than with this dude.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by MKO4ever(m): 8:07am On Apr 14, 2015
grin hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin
Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by ggood: 8:07am On Apr 14, 2015
Senator Folarin own was better than our own senator gershom bassey of southern senatorial district in cross river state a pdp candicut not candidate ,Folarin brought sound and working transformer while Gershom Bassey of pdp brought transformer that have been abandoned by nnpc for years to his people just to buy their heart but the transformer was totally bad, he brought it on Thursday while the election was on Saturday .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) / What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers / Senator Francis Arthur Nzeribe Is Dead - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.