Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,399 members, 7,830,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community (58908 Views)

4 Armoured Personnel Carriers Cars Dickson Donated To Police In Bayelsa (Photos) / The 30 Vehicles Donated To Army By Shettima (pics) / Simbiat Angela Folarin, Wife Of Oyo PDP Candidate On Bike As She Campaigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by blesoh(f): 7:20am On Apr 14, 2015
Senator? Very childish,wat did he do as a senator,so cant he give it out freely?.
Stingyness tank God they didnt vote him.
Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by Ayopercent(m): 7:20am On Apr 14, 2015
Learnt dat a politician did thesame thing to d people living in Amuloko and it environ(ona ara local govt) after d march 28 presidential and national assembly election...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 14, 2015
Very silly man, anyway they are everywhere, only losers give and take back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by ROCKJ1(m): 7:21am On Apr 14, 2015
Shameful.... won't he contest again in future.... didn't Buhari lose 3 times, spending heavily until he finally won.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by domopps(m): 7:21am On Apr 14, 2015
Show of shame!

I detest the man like mad! Folarin and his madness among all made Jonathan loose votes in Ibadan,Oke Ogun,Saki,and OYO state @large!

Cheeeers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by hotgunz(m): 7:23am On Apr 14, 2015
I hate d man, I hv been prayin he doesn't win cos he has nuttin to offer even the street we share togeda s untar and dere s a senator aus on that street.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by patostation(m): 7:23am On Apr 14, 2015
What pained him most is that he failed woefully. He didn't take the second position. And not even the third position.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by iGeneral: 7:23am On Apr 14, 2015
I have always known that Folarin is a useless man. Oyo state people will vote a goat on Kowa party ticket ahead of Folarin on any other party ticket. Thank God this action is on record, we will see how he will become anything in oyo state again in the future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by ayusco85(m): 7:23am On Apr 14, 2015
Sanchez01:
Every "Sabo" in Nigeria belong to the Hausas. I'm very sure he gave them the transformer because he was expecting a Kano-like result from the area alonegringringrin. The man must have been pained!gringringringrin'D

Wicket grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by WoodenGate: 7:23am On Apr 14, 2015
grin
Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by domopps(m): 7:24am On Apr 14, 2015
softysparky:
Very silly man, anyway they are everywhere, only losers give and take back.
!

Love your smile!

Cheeers
Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by justi4jesu(f): 7:24am On Apr 14, 2015
Lmao polithiefians are vexing ohhhh cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by hotgunz(m): 7:24am On Apr 14, 2015
ROCKJ1:
Shameful.... won't he contest again in future.... didn't Buhari lose 3 times, spending heavily until he finally won.
make him contest million tym by God grace he wouldn't win

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by cole265(m): 7:24am On Apr 14, 2015
disloman:
That's politicians 4 u.Hope he remembers that he stills them.what a silly n childish 2 do.It reminds me same of aeroland's actions after d election.

Please gist me, what was aeroland's action after the election? I realy like to know.

That man is another area boy. I tell you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by shevi4mb(m): 7:24am On Apr 14, 2015
Ahahahahah, by nw u shld knw anytin can happen in Ibadan
grin
Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by XBLadez: 7:27am On Apr 14, 2015
perryy:
Even forever. Let them approach Ajumobi and APC for a tra.sformer. Hausa and APC.
grin grin
Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by san316(m): 7:27am On Apr 14, 2015
Instead of him to hug transformer, he is removing it. Foolish man. That is what PDPiggs are made of.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by Brugo(m): 7:27am On Apr 14, 2015
cheesy cheesy

Didn't you people read that he took it away for safe keeping? He is an honorable man na.

cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by darlenese(f): 7:27am On Apr 14, 2015
Very funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by mujahid1339(m): 7:28am On Apr 14, 2015
He's disgraced himself,won't he contest again secretly destroying the transformer would have been better
Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by AmaechiLinus(m): 7:28am On Apr 14, 2015
gud 1

1 Like

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by temmykaezy(m): 7:30am On Apr 14, 2015
Pple don wise up...lollz grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by Kunle106(m): 7:31am On Apr 14, 2015
Wetin person no go see/hear for dis obodo naija... That man na disgrace to himself.. Like say him no go come bk again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by disloman(m): 7:32am On Apr 14, 2015
cole265:

Please gist me, what was aeroland's action after the election? I realy like to know.

That man is another area boy. I tell you.
After d election,went 2 collect d car he gave 2 d baale of akowonjo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 14, 2015
domopps:
!

Love your smile!

Cheeers

Love your pointed nose and eyebrows

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by Emeka2007: 7:34am On Apr 14, 2015
Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by 9jatatafo(m): 7:35am On Apr 14, 2015
This shows the kind of politicians we have in this country. What a childish and selfish behaviour. This kind of a man will loot and loot the treasury dry if he was to be the governor. Greek gift. Robbing Peter to pay Paul

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by ikkkkk: 7:37am On Apr 14, 2015
It's painful shaa. Especially if PDP lost massively in that ward. It's a lot better to remove it. Let them feel the harsh weather joo and relocate it to a place where PDP got votes.
My tots shaa.
Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by TeamSimple(m): 7:38am On Apr 14, 2015
Pdp na real comic relief to this nations headache.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by Massai77(m): 7:38am On Apr 14, 2015
Sanchez01:
Every "Sabo" in Nigeria belong to the Hausas. I'm very sure he gave them the transformer because he was expecting a Kano-like result from the area alonegringringrin. The man must have been pained!gringringringrin'D
point of correction , not all sabo belong to hausa's, sabo refers to a place in a town or city where non indigenes are generally located. I. e there is Sabo in kano and most of the northern states and is predominantly occupied by igbos and other tribes.
Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by xareal(m): 7:39am On Apr 14, 2015
lolz...una nor vote for am una wan enjoy he transformer ;
Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 14, 2015
When I advocate for death sentence, people see me as an uncivilized being.

Give me one reason why Folarin should be living and breathing amongst human when it is apparent that he is no more human.

I also remember how Adedibu's son asked his thugs to beat up market women when he lost the election in 2011. undecided

God is watching

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) / What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers / Senator Francis Arthur Nzeribe Is Dead - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.