Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community (58909 Views)

4 Armoured Personnel Carriers Cars Dickson Donated To Police In Bayelsa (Photos) / The 30 Vehicles Donated To Army By Shettima (pics) / Simbiat Angela Folarin, Wife Of Oyo PDP Candidate On Bike As She Campaigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by dominique(f): 9:56am On Apr 14, 2015
This goes to show that he never had the interests of the people at heart. This singular act has killed his political career.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by shilz(f): 10:00am On Apr 14, 2015
Let me goan check if ours z still there,no light since yesterday.. cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by Caseless: 10:09am On Apr 14, 2015
modelmike7:
An act of cluelessness. . . Chai, the thing pain am no be small!!
you!
Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by ollyruffy: 10:21am On Apr 14, 2015
Good job Nigerians.

We are not stupid. We are even wiser now.

Bring your dollars, rice, bean, transformer during campaign time. We will collect and still vote you out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by babestella: 10:32am On Apr 14, 2015
Sabot being an Hausa dominated area will massively vote for APC, the guy might not even get up to 10 votes in that area. I feel his pain but why remove the transformer now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by smsdigito: 10:50am On Apr 14, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by tunnary(m): 10:52am On Apr 14, 2015
Jorussia:
The PDP guber candidate in last election in Edo, did the same thing. After he lost the poll,he went collecting the car gifts he gave some individuals and traditional leaders in the state.
LOL, eye punch 4 them all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by Cityguy: 11:09am On Apr 14, 2015
Lol... the guy give them transformer, dem collect no vote am vote one wey no send dem. The guy kuku ma feel make he no dey pass the area see the thing say na I'm dem dey take hear 'fellow naijeriya, fiful of da kontiri.....' How una wan say make in dey feel that one na? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by valdes00(m): 11:09am On Apr 14, 2015
dis man reminds me of my ex-gf, asking for d iron she bought for me jus because we broke up.... hehehe as a guyman, I no slack

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by Georgry(m): 11:17am On Apr 14, 2015
Sabo in my own town auchi is ocupied by the students of auchi poly
Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by Igeadekunle(m): 11:20am On Apr 14, 2015
he wan go sell the transformer to make a money for chairman elections.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 14, 2015
What do you expect from a man wey e wife tanda on top okada like that the other day cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Rugged family angry angry angry sad

The same people he dissed will still hop on his campaign trail soon cool cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by cole265(m): 12:54pm On Apr 14, 2015
disloman:
After d election,went 2 collect d car he gave 2 d baale of akowonjo.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha this laugh will keep me going for the next one week grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

but that is really bad o...for his political career sad sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by Iceman296: 1:27pm On Apr 14, 2015
Lets see it this Way. If you propose to a woman and she dumps you, you're simply allowed to take your ring back, So senator folarin kinda did something of that Nature.
Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
Caseless:
you!
....... Caseless my guy! Howdy?!
Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by shizzleStar: 2:10pm On Apr 14, 2015
lwkmd cheesygringrin

Very silly man. On a serious note, Rasheed Ladoja should have won the election, he seem to have plenty of love from the people despite contesting in a minor political party.
Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by smileysmiles(f): 2:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
shizzleStar:
lwkmd cheesygringrin

Very silly man. On a serious note, Rasheed Ladoja should have won the election, he seem to have plenty of love from the people despite contesting in a minor political party.

Maybe if akala had not contested ladoja might have won, the pple were torn btween the 2 candidates.
Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by engrkaz(m): 2:51pm On Apr 14, 2015
lol
Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by shizzleStar: 2:59pm On Apr 14, 2015
smileysmiles:

Maybe if akala had not contested ladoja might have won, the pple were torn btween the 2 candidates.
Absolutely! Ladoja was always going to garner bigger votes than akale who was a colossal failure in his first stinct as governor. Too bad! The spoiler was Ladoja contesting under the platform of Accord party-a modest party.

Even if akala had not contested, PDP would still field a candidate...which only a popular contestant like Ladoja would sell
Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by Dani4tech(m): 4:44pm On Apr 14, 2015
Its called Transf0rmation cheesy
Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by Caseless: 4:58pm On Apr 14, 2015
modelmike7:
....... Caseless my guy! Howdy?!
mike, long time. How are u doing?
Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by Theblessed(f): 5:02pm On Apr 14, 2015
[size=16pt]This is what we are talking about!

Allowing unsuitable people, people like this - who do not love their own Country, to rule the people - selfish and wicked men to rule over the poor. If this guy love his people, he would not carry out such a wicked and it is evil act - he never thought of the term "COMMON GOOD" of the people.

If this is true, can you imagine a heartless man without love in his heart - a man that does not fear God and have no mercy on the poor to even consider rule.

Based on his behaviour, I do not think he has ever heard about an ACT OF CHARITY - for the less privileged, has he?

It is not how we lived here on earth that matters - it is not how we started that counts, it is how we end up that matters = Heaven or Hell, you choose!

[/size]
Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 5:35pm On Apr 14, 2015
cochexky:
why are you always reacting to GEJ can't you talk without insult a person you will never in your life be like, the Bible said you should obey you leaders but I can't still see your joy of always insulting great people. Better wake up oo sad shocked
Was there any disobedience in my post I even put 'alleged', I didn't say it's d fact.

And who told you I can never be like him. U can check my postings and see where I gave kudos to him for his gentlemanliness in making Nigeria settled as it is now by conceding defeat early, without harsh words and all. See bro, I dream of being a great man, I'm optimistic with God that I serve, I WILL be. If you've thought you can never be great, #change your mindset now. Even GEJ himself, as a kid(without shoes at some point) would nt bliv he would be this great today. You tried to preach, but you let anger and sentiment delude you. You should seek forgiveness for making mockery of the Gospel.

Seems it's beefing for the numerous likes and d FTC position cheesy God bless you brother as you change your mindset to....

1 Like

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 14, 2015
Caseless:
mike, long time. How are u doing?
. . . . I am doing just great bro. . . Keep keeping cool!
Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by ndcide(m): 9:09pm On Apr 14, 2015
Xzbit91:

Nigerians and their warped sense of reasoning. Why give out what you are not ready to lose?
Besides who told you only Governors are given the mandate to develop their communities?
As a sitting senator can't he bring development to his constituency without cajoling people to vote for him?
What did he do with the mandate given him as a senator cos i believe if he had performed, the people would have voted him for governor.
He not only lost the election but placed fourth in the polls, meaning the people know he has nothing to offer. He has succeeded in killing his political carrier, make him go chop transformer. Nonsense

I hope you know that they also have a governor who didn't give a damn about them yet they voted for him. Secondly the transformer issue was contentious.
Thirdly, the gift was a political bait for political gains.
Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 9:25pm On Apr 14, 2015
ndcide:

I hope you know that they also have a governor who didn't give a damn about them yet they voted for him. Secondly the transformer issue was contentious.
Our governor gave no damn about us Wow! Warped thought!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by AdeniyiA(m): 9:31pm On Apr 14, 2015
what's the difference? ,even after being installed, it's a type of transformer you'd hug for almost 72hrs without any effect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by Emnyte(m): 9:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
That means he doesnt love the people.
Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by Rilwayne001: 9:49pm On Apr 14, 2015
XBLadez:
No vote, no transformer. He made his point clear. [s] That community will run generator and live in darkness for a while [/s]

Bullshiit.

This incident happened in my area of Ibadan. We already have 2transformers that works adequately, Ajimobi donated one again few weeks ago (that makes it three), before this teslim guy came to present another one for us (to make it 4) when actually we have decided on who to vote for. He didn't just donate transformer to us, he has been repairing our mosque + donating solar street light to the community. Before the presidential election, he was busy dolling out money to the people, sharing gift items thinking that they would vote for GEJ, but when GMb beat the hell outta GEJ in the community with over 90% vote, mr. teslim didn't learn his lesson, Instead he thought they voted for their hausa brother. Then he came back with his wife and started dolling out money to people in other for them to vote for him.

He should take away his transformer, we have 3 transformers here and we used 2 at the same time, one will be spared.

There are too many hausa here in the community, hence, the reason why most politicians of oyo state bank on the community vote.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by Xzbit91: 11:17pm On Apr 14, 2015
ndcide:

About the governor not giving a damn about them, how do you know this?
What is contentious about the issue? The report clearly states that the transformer was removed by his thugs abi im dey work for electricity distribution company
About your third point, i dont know where you grew up, but where i grew up, gifts are gifts and are not meant to be collected back when relationships go awry
Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by babafirst(m): 5:35am On Sep 15, 2015
Jorussia:
The PDP guber candidate in last election in Edo, did the same thing. After he lost the poll,he went collecting the car gifts he gave some individuals and traditional leaders in the state.
Walahi,if na me I no go give am the vehicle back and as im dey waka go I go invoke madness on am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) / What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers / Senator Francis Arthur Nzeribe Is Dead - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.