Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community (58905 Views)

4 Armoured Personnel Carriers Cars Dickson Donated To Police In Bayelsa (Photos) / The 30 Vehicles Donated To Army By Shettima (pics) / Simbiat Angela Folarin, Wife Of Oyo PDP Candidate On Bike As She Campaigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by zezebabs: 8:09am On Apr 14, 2015
This news is real, someone told me about this Yesterday, i think he donate this to Sabo Area and request that the Transformer should be removed. This show the Kind of Governor he will be if elected to Office.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by mudiana(m): 8:09am On Apr 14, 2015
Don't u just love Nigeria politics? I love it oh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by dwayni: 8:11am On Apr 14, 2015
This election period opened my eyes to see how useless Nigeria is as a country and also how daft majority of the citizens are. So these are the arssholes you fight, kill and insult one another for? These cocksuckers don't give a pork Bleep about y'all.

1 Like

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by Maroke111: 8:11am On Apr 14, 2015
Just bought my space undecided
Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by ndcide(m): 8:13am On Apr 14, 2015
I see no wrong here. He doesn't own them the responsibility of giving them a transformer. Let the person who was given the mandate provide them the transformer.
Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by yetunsbay(m): 8:14am On Apr 14, 2015
If I be Ajimobi-i go jst dash two transformers gbànkò-gbànkò to same community

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by Damikevin(m): 8:17am On Apr 14, 2015
Childish sore loser. Reminds me of when we was young. You'd give a friend a gift and we you fight you take it back and give someone else. #Pathetic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by smileysmiles(f): 8:19am On Apr 14, 2015
ndcide:
I see no wrong here. He doesn't own them the responsibility of giving them a transformer. Let the person who was given the mandate provide them the transformer.

This brings up a few questions

1.why did he give them in the first place?

2. Did they beg for it?

3. Is it right to "give gifts" and take them back?

4. Was there a conditional clause in gifts giving?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by Kbworld: 8:21am On Apr 14, 2015
d same tin happen to us in my area here in Kaduna. yero has refused to distribute d transformer he brought to Mando cos we didn't vote him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by Franchise21(m): 8:22am On Apr 14, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
Hehehehehe painment.

Oyo state related pdp to fourth position cheesy
"Relegated"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by malbro(m): 8:25am On Apr 14, 2015
I NO BELIEVE THE STORY AT ALL...EM BIG PASS TRANSFORMER NAAH....NA FAKE NEWZ THIS BE
Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by ndcide(m): 8:26am On Apr 14, 2015
smileysmiles:

This brings up a few questions

1.y did he give them in the first place?

2. Did dry beg for it?

3. Is it right to "give gifts" and take them back?

1, It's a political bait. nothing wrong with that. even promises by buhari are just baits.

2, no one begs for a bait. it's a game to win.

3,it's neither here nor there. he has the right to retrieve it if he doesn't see it as a worthy investment. investment it is.
Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by iukpe: 8:27am On Apr 14, 2015
Eh he now! Afterall it was not a gift it was a bribe.
Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by ChristyG(f): 8:30am On Apr 14, 2015
Massai77:
point of correction , not all sabo belong to hausa's, sabo refers to a place in a town or city where non indigenes are generally located. I. e there is Sabo in kano and most of the northern states and is predominantly occupied by igbos and other tribes.
all the sabos in oyo state and sw in general is populated by hausas
Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by iukpe: 8:30am On Apr 14, 2015
Kbworld:
d same tin happen to us in my area here in Kaduna. yero has refused to distribute d transformer he brought to Mando cos we didn't vote him

You see! I think gifts like PDP bread, rice, etc were better o. You could even be asked to return things like umbrella, broom etc
Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by SwingzProsper(m): 8:37am On Apr 14, 2015
Lol.. Painment o

PDpiss politicians members ar alwz clueless!!

4th position. Lmao. He pain d papi nor b small..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by MistadeRegal(m): 8:37am On Apr 14, 2015
Sanchez01:
Every "Sabo" in Nigeria belong to the Hausas. I'm very sure he gave them the transformer because he was expecting a Kano-like result from the area alonegringringrin. The man must have been pained!gringringringrin'D
Bros you correct joor!
And I think the word "Kano-like" should be added to urban- dictionary like "orubebe" with the meaning as "a great and unexpected result".......Anyone with better meaning correct me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by BornofGod: 8:50am On Apr 14, 2015
handie:
Source: www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/politics/51849-oyo-folarin-pdp-candidate-removes-transformer-donated-to-community
Hmmmmmm , this is interesting. The man must hve felt much pain and lost. It's a pity!
Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by easy4beno(m): 8:52am On Apr 14, 2015
This is what I call coward, cowardice attitude I say..one can imagine if he eventually had won, and the kind of system at which he would run the government, they should just leave him with his yeye transformer he shud power his room with it..like a gov wud say..Go and die**with dat transformer..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by yellowman2225(m): 8:54am On Apr 14, 2015
This only comes as a surprise to people who dont live in ibadan. To us, we know who they are (pdp) thugs for the people. Same thing happened in Hamadaiyah area of apata in ibadan when Folake olunloyo removed the transformer she donated after lossing senatorial contest in march this year. For usin Sw, you must be a thug before joining pdp or u can never survive in the party.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by princessdairies(f): 8:55am On Apr 14, 2015
HeHhehehhehehhehehhehe
Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by Osu175(m): 8:55am On Apr 14, 2015
Giving does not run in his vains and arteries, he only did it for what he was to get from them...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by GoodcasHMan: 8:59am On Apr 14, 2015
Unfortunatly we are not playing POLITICS in this part of the world but POLY ACTS
Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by Yasher: 9:00am On Apr 14, 2015
Bush mentality! So what Does he intend to do with the transformer? I hope he won't complain when God begins to withdraw the blessings he had given him sha
Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by smileysmiles(f): 9:10am On Apr 14, 2015
ndcide:

1, It's a political bait. nothing wrong with that. even promises by buhari are just baits.

2, no one begs for a bait. it's a game to win.

3,it's neither here nor there. he has the right to retrieve it if he doesn't see it as a worthy investment. investment it is.

The same way pple retrive gifts they give their gfs after they break up? Makes sense grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by FrenchyL(m): 9:17am On Apr 14, 2015
#VeryPatheticMove angry angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by Xzbit91: 9:17am On Apr 14, 2015
ndcide:
Nigerians and their warped sense of reasoning. Why give out what you are not ready to lose?
Besides who told you only Governors are given the mandate to develop their communities?
As a sitting senator can't he bring development to his constituency without cajoling people to vote for him?
What did he do with the mandate given him as a senator cos i believe if he had performed, the people would have voted him for governor.
He not only lost the election but placed fourth in the polls, meaning the people know he has nothing to offer. He has succeeded in killing his political carrier, make him go chop transformer. Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by Xzbit91: 9:20am On Apr 14, 2015
smileysmiles:

The same way pple retrive gifts they give their gfs after they break up? Makes sense grin
Dont mind the oaf
Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by harry509: 9:20am On Apr 14, 2015
handie:
Source: www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/politics/51849-oyo-folarin-pdp-candidate-removes-transformer-donated-to-community
lolz dis rr d resuit u get 4rm a loser lolz. And nxt time he wil cum bck n contest again n xplain dat he was nt d 1 dat remove d transfuma. Ukworbi like him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by Immanero: 9:39am On Apr 14, 2015
Wonders shall never end. u won play w Naija politicians? Did is telling us dat ds guys doesn't v our interest at heart. E don disgrace himself . God bless Naija
Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 14, 2015
CHaii......E PAIN AM

THEY DECEIVED HIM JST LIKE HOW JUMONG'S HALF BROTHERS DECEIVED HIM INITIALLY grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by adekool4luv: 9:50am On Apr 14, 2015
We all can see now that our political leaders are what we call them,so we all can see that Teslim folarin is one of the selfish and greedy political animal,thief, but folarin beware am coming to oyo to flush people like you from oyo political system. I ONIBADAN OF IBADAN KINGDOM.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC=Progress: New APC Slogan Tinubu Proposed / PDP Reacts As Ngige Mistakenly Supports Fayose During APC Rally In Ekiti State / Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.