Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Your Husband Or You Brother/your Sister Or Your Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Husband Or You Brother/your Sister Or Your Wife? (1610 Views)

Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / Sleeping With Your Wife Or Husband Is Like Sleeping With Your Sister Or Brother / I Don't Know Who Got Me Pregnant: My Husband Or My Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Husband Or You Brother/your Sister Or Your Wife? by snazzydawn(f): 12:06pm On Sep 07, 2006
Hey everyone,if armed robbers came to your house and wanted to shoot someone and asked you to chose between your husband or your brother for the ladies and for the guys,you were asked to chose between your wife and your sister,who would you chose?
Re: Your Husband Or You Brother/your Sister Or Your Wife? by rawlings(m): 12:42pm On Sep 07, 2006
It Has not happen till then we will know the one to choose
Re: Your Husband Or You Brother/your Sister Or Your Wife? by kinzolic(m): 10:00am On Sep 08, 2006
undecided
Re: Your Husband Or You Brother/your Sister Or Your Wife? by Oracle(m): 6:04am On Oct 06, 2006
I won't choose no one, they'd better do it themselves
Re: Your Husband Or You Brother/your Sister Or Your Wife? by somegirl(f): 9:29am On Oct 06, 2006
Abeg, snazzydown --- after reading this, if I will ever have a husband, I will not allow him to stay in the same house with my brother! Just to avoid that situation. shocked

No, seriously, I hope I'll never encounter any armed robbers at all, whether they want to shoot just one of us, all or even if it is nobody.
Re: Your Husband Or You Brother/your Sister Or Your Wife? by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:46pm On Oct 06, 2006
GOd forbid may it never happen sad
Re: Your Husband Or You Brother/your Sister Or Your Wife? by Free(f): 1:43pm On Oct 06, 2006
oooh why now!
Re: Your Husband Or You Brother/your Sister Or Your Wife? by abbey02(f): 9:51am On Oct 21, 2006
i pray for it not to happen,but if it does we all go togerther. cry
Re: Your Husband Or You Brother/your Sister Or Your Wife? by chistiana(f): 7:32pm On Oct 22, 2006
if it happens i rather lay my self down for the ooooooooo

they rather shot me, than touching my husband or my Brother.

(1) (Reply)

What Make A Guy Wake Up And Decide He Don't Love You? / To The Ladies / Let's Talk About "Aristos" and "Sugar Mummies"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.