Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

When You Lie On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / When You Lie On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel (45183 Views)

Things You Should Remove From Your Resume Immediately / Things You Should Remove From Your Resume Immediately / 10 Things You Didn’t Know You Can Claim On Your Resume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Lie On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel by adebisibabs001(m): 7:32am On Apr 15, 2015
excellent in excel
Re: When You Lie On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 15, 2015
udysweet:
Thank you sir
your number?
Re: When You Lie On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel by UjSizzle(f): 7:50am On Apr 15, 2015
jaybee3:

I'm doing it for free
You can teach me advanced excel cheesy
Re: When You Lie On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel by airsaylongcon: 8:26am On Apr 15, 2015
TheRealAdonye:
I'm interested. I know a little more than the basics.

Looks at this man. I see u o! Long time bruv
Re: When You Lie On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel by airsaylongcon: 8:38am On Apr 15, 2015
The holy Grail of Excel

Excel 2013 Bible

http://it-ebooks.info/book/2544/
Re: When You Lie On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel by jaybee3(m): 8:39am On Apr 15, 2015
UjSizzle:

You can teach me advanced excel cheesy
I wanna teach you more than excel
We could also do Word VBA (visual bobby applications) tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: When You Lie On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel by jaybee3(m): 8:39am On Apr 15, 2015
Kingsleyinfo:

Bros what of me na?
You na expert na
Re: When You Lie On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel by jaybee3(m): 8:41am On Apr 15, 2015
udysweet:
Oh great! Wen do start?
smiley

Go through this thread first as it covers some of the basics

https://www.nairaland.com/1310548/learn-how-use-excel-spreadsheets
Re: When You Lie On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel by TheRealAdonye(m): 8:49am On Apr 15, 2015
My Oga. I hail o.
Long time true true.

I no dey una level again nau so we dey peep from outside for the thread.
airsaylongcon:

Looks at this man. I see u o! Long time bruv
Re: When You Lie On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel by viviannkemdilim(f): 9:04am On Apr 15, 2015
Lol ...ama guru o....i run Excel with full confident...Peachtree too....Too bad we dont use any of them in my present office.. shocked
Re: When You Lie On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel by chiogoezubem(f): 9:12am On Apr 15, 2015
ednut1:
used Google to search for d formula as i had forgotten. while pretending d excel was hanging

Ok. Meaning you got the job.
Re: When You Lie On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel by nairabetguru(m): 9:41am On Apr 15, 2015
forget excel tongue

i sabi forcast game wink
Re: When You Lie On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel by udysweet(f): 9:57am On Apr 15, 2015
080 419 419 419,Pls keep trying. It will connect afta a while. Were talking something serios,uar derailing.
tjkadzyanju:
your number?
Re: When You Lie On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel by stynhaq(m): 10:00am On Apr 15, 2015
yuzjet:

Well, to be candid, I learnt excel during my CCNA programme. When all my colleagues were gurus with excel, took the opportunity to learn from them. That's why I said thanks to Cisco.

ok bro. I now understand. That's nice.
Re: When You Lie On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel by Vivly(f): 10:46am On Apr 15, 2015
homesteady:

I'm studying dentistry, I don't think dentist use excel for anything!
Won't you count the number of teeth remaining after a fight?
Re: When You Lie On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 15, 2015
jaybee3:

You na expert na
Expert ke, excel nor get expert oh...
Each time you think you know something, someone just manages to wow you.

Anyways, if I ever get the opportunity, am coming to learn more from you oh.
Re: When You Lie On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel by Ademat7(m): 11:10am On Apr 15, 2015
yuzjet:
I could remember vividly. During my IT days with one foaming company, the Production Manager had to report with Excel format with some advanced graphical excel report.

Since he didn't know it, I approached him, showed him how excel is used, he was so surprised. Even the Indian man who he'll report to wasn't that good with excel. Had to teach them both. Thanks to Cisco!

Anytime, I see both of them, always feeling like a bozz. U know nah!.... grin
did u mean u learn that in cisco training? Explain in detail boss
Re: When You Lie On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel by yuzjet(m): 2:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ademat7:
did u mean u learn that in cisco training? Explain in detail boss

Didn't learn in cisco programme. But during my CCNA programme, met lot of gurus that thought me.
Re: When You Lie On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel by yuzjet(m): 2:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
stynhaq:

ok bro. I now understand. That's nice.

Kul. wink
Re: When You Lie On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel by yogun(f): 3:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
Not guilty!!!

My media calculations are on excel....
Can hyperlink, merge worksheets, sum up other sheets etc
Re: When You Lie On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel by FEAO1985(m): 3:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
actually you are correct but thats the foundation though
Re: When You Lie On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel by homesteady(m): 3:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
Vivly:

Won't you count the number of teeth remaining after a fight?

Lmaoooooooooooo! its true oh gringringrin
let me start learning it oh!
Re: When You Lie On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel by UjSizzle(f): 3:55pm On Apr 15, 2015
jaybee3:

I wanna teach you more than excel
We could also do Word VBA (visual bobby applications) tongue tongue tongue
Booboo why are you like this na? grin
Re: When You Lie On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel by jaybee3(m): 3:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
UjSizzle:

Booboo why are you like this na? grin

Wetin i do na

MS Word VBA is equally pAwAful naaaa
Re: When You Lie On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel by obiageligraced(f): 3:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
UnknownT:
LOL! I had an interview in Prodeco Onne. The Indian Engineer needed someone, so he asked me if I know Excel, I told him yes. So he wrote down some mathematics( I don forget) and asked me can I solve it using excel with a pen, I wrote something down, he asked me if I was sure, I told him yes that he can bring his system lemme show him. We went to his system, I tried what I wrote, it didn't work. The right formula entered my brain immediately and I followed it and arrived at the answer.
He will get back to me and till now, I am still waiting (this happened in 2013)
grin
. HAHAHAHA.....LWKM....
Re: When You Lie On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel by UjSizzle(f): 4:07pm On Apr 15, 2015
jaybee3:

Wetin i do na

MS Word VBA is equally pAwAful naaaa
I know it is pawaful. You eh, I'll wash your head with holy water tongue
Re: When You Lie On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel by udysweet(f): 4:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
God bless you!* Hugs* so I get to have you put me thru once am done with this right?

jaybee3:

Go through this thread first as it covers some of the basics

https://www.nairaland.com/1310548/learn-how-use-excel-spreadsheets
Re: When You Lie On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel by jaybee3(m): 4:46pm On Apr 15, 2015
udysweet:
God bless you!* Hugs* so I get to have you put me thru once am done with this right?

I actually don't live in Naij and i certainly don't view it as a limitation in helping you achieve your goal
Re: When You Lie On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel by udysweet(f): 4:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
Aaaawww,its all good tho. Atleast I can still work with the link you sent me. And btw you said I shd emply you,that means you would hav been an e-worker? Loool.
jaybee3:

I actually don't live in Naij and i certainly don't view it as a limitation in helping you achieve your goal
God bless
Re: When You Lie On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel by Ademat7(m): 5:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
yuzjet:

Didn't learn in cisco programme. But during my CCNA programme, met lot of gurus that thought me.
owk
Re: When You Lie On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel by jaybee3(m): 5:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
udysweet:
Aaaawww,its all good tho. Atleast I can still work with the link you sent me. And btw you said I shd emply you,that means you would hav been an e-worker? Loool.

God bless
I was just just fooling around but i'm down with the e-learning ish though
Re: When You Lie On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel by Nobody: 4:46am On Apr 16, 2015
udysweet:
080 419 419 419,Pls keep trying. It will connect afta a while. Were talking something serios,uar derailing.
u no try....give me na...not derailing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship / Chrisland Schools Vacancies For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff / Stanbic IBTC Bank Aptitude Test.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.