Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Do Women Even Like Sex? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Women Even Like Sex? (10453 Views)

When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex / How To Be Super Attractive To Women Even If You Are Average Looking? / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Women Even Like Sex? by Nnemuka(f): 10:29am On Apr 15, 2015
Re: Do Women Even Like Sex? by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 15, 2015
kinglekan:

BAN dey wait u. smiley
hahahaha jack wan lanko mod ,y evil naa cry
Re: Do Women Even Like Sex? by Truckpusher(m): 10:32am On Apr 15, 2015
Nnemuka:

Typical Nigerian.
You're the typical Nigerian here.

You didn't define your gender - What are you hiding?

You have no picture , so how am I suppose to be discussing sexually charged convo with a ghost?

Unmask yourself make , if I no r@pe you here I swear grin grin
Re: Do Women Even Like Sex? by kinglekan: 10:39am On Apr 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
hahahaha jack wan lanko mod ,y evil naa cry

grin. Ur matter don tire am
Re: Do Women Even Like Sex? by MrsChima(f): 11:00am On Apr 15, 2015
makarios911:

The ecstatic joys and pleasures of copulation. U hv no idea how...

Hmmmm. I am sure you will tell me. wink
Re: Do Women Even Like Sex? by fergiiosugo(m): 11:21am On Apr 15, 2015
spellingcheck:

Filipinos are garbage. prove me wrong
what's your definition of garbage C*U-*N_t?
Re: Do Women Even Like Sex? by makarios911: 11:22am On Apr 15, 2015
MrsChima:

Hmmmm. I am sure you will tell me. wink
words scarcely do just justice, tis better experienced.
U only hv one life n it wud b a total waste if "aa person" doest experience it at least once.
Re: Do Women Even Like Sex? by spellingcheck(m): 11:23am On Apr 15, 2015
fergiiosugo:
what's your definition of garbage C*U-*N_t?

Garbage can be define as fergiiosugo
Re: Do Women Even Like Sex? by fergiiosugo(m): 11:37am On Apr 15, 2015
spellingcheck:

Garbage can be define as fergiiosugo
beautiful. Ist of all I can't address you. You've got no name. Meaning you might come from garbage. Lastly,how where u brought up? I guess your w*ho-r*e of a mum bleeped a drunk garbage and begat you. #advancedGarbage
Re: Do Women Even Like Sex? by spellingcheck(m): 11:43am On Apr 15, 2015
fergiiosugo:
beautiful. Ist of all I can't address you. You've got no name. Meaning you might come from garbage. Lastly,how where u brought up? I guess your w*ho-r*e of a mum bleeped a drunk garbage and begat you. #advancedGarbage

And they can afford to send me to one of the best university in the world, cater for my needs, give reason to believe in myself, serve as my role model. Now i'm a graduate, with a very well paying job. Something your 'truly in love parent' can't afford for you.
Re: Do Women Even Like Sex? by fergiiosugo(m): 12:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
spellingcheck:

And they can afford to send me to one of the best university in the world, cater for my needs, give reason to believe in myself, serve as my role model. Now i'm a graduate, with a very well paying job. Something your 'truly in love parent' can't afford for you.
According to research Osama bin Laden was of good parentage. He went to a good school. Had almost all he ever wished for cos his parents were billionaires. But my dear that didn't stop him from being a psychopath. Learn to address people. You never know where u'll end up.
Re: Do Women Even Like Sex? by EvyE: 12:42pm On Apr 15, 2015
no honey, we love sex, but we want it to be with a special someone at a right time, but guys just seem to want it too much when things r still not supposed to be there yet
Re: Do Women Even Like Sex? by Chydobe: 6:21pm On Jul 06, 2017
SHOCKING FACTS ABOUT RELATIONSHIP ESPECIALLY FOR WOMEN

http://newzified..com/2017/07/shocking-facts-about-love-sex-and.html
Re: Do Women Even Like Sex? by Baasebaa0570(m): 6:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
BODY NO BE FIREWOOD

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This happened betwen me and a Single Mother / Ladies: Please What Is The Meaning Of Karashika??? / How Can Someone Know If A Woman Is inThe Mood For Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.