Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over (80087 Views)

When Your Side Chick Says This (whatsapp Chat) / She Wants Sex With Me, Now She's Coming To Stay Till She Gains Admission! / When She Says She's Coming To Spend The Night - PIC +18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by kennyblac(m): 8:48am On Apr 15, 2015
Ayya... Just drop it anyhow noni grin
Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 15, 2015
I'm seriously guilty, She came but saw dust somewhere, helped me clean it, invite me to help her have her bath and the rest is history

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by folabayo1(f): 9:19am On Apr 15, 2015
golddeejay:
atleast she gave birth to me. Hope u have told dat unlucky guy abt ur fvccked up womb before u drag him into ur miserable life.

yes she gave birth to a lowlife slowpoke
Its expected
Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by sfwef: 9:26am On Apr 15, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by Fellonigerians: 10:23am On Apr 15, 2015
jeeqaa7:
I thought I was the only one guilty till.....

Ladies ... If you want your bf to sweep his house, just tell him u are coming over

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! Chai, Dearis Godooooo!!!

Na only for new chick. Steady girlfriend already knows how disorganized a man's place is...
Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by XuteSleeks(m): 10:24am On Apr 15, 2015
Lolzzzz....Ur just a basket mouth honestly grin

jeeqaa7:
Remember 1 time I had dis new catch(fresh-fish) and she said she coming over.
I tidied d house, cooked, scrubbed toilet even swept d compound . Even bought drinks with ice .drank small ogogoro to charge up. Checked time . 4pm . Den I lay down to wait for her . Sleep took over

Next I knew ..it was 11pm.
I checked my fone 10 missed calls .

I wan die!

So I decided never to do any more jamesbond cleaning till she calls to say...
I dey ontop bike .. Abeg dey ur gate

Loool .

Meanwhile in other news

Wat to do wen he insists u use his pic as dp
https://www.nairaland.com/2256241/pic-when-side-guy-insists

1 Like

Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by golddeejay(m): 10:58am On Apr 15, 2015
folabayo1:
yes she gave birth to a lowlife slowpoke
Its expected
ode ma leleyi o...for ur mind u sef dey abuse pesin be dat. I even overestimate u by gracing u with my valued and precious mentions. I read smwhere too much of fvccking affects a lady's brain. U just confirmed dat. I guess it is not only ur womb dat is fvccked up beyond repair.

This is getting fvccking boring. Now that u have bn noticed. Kindly get the f^ck off my mentions. I concede defeat. U have won.
Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by macuwon(m): 11:23am On Apr 15, 2015
I just did that now, applied my special bedspread, I even threw my chair into my neighbours room, wearing my finest boxer shorts, playing cool music and sitting on the floor so as not to scatter the bed.

But her number no dey go again o. I just hope it's ba3.

1 Like

Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by Lovexme(m): 11:31am On Apr 15, 2015
The fastest seconds of a guy's existence grin
Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by dpweedy(f): 1:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
angry grin grin grin dats true, I can remember wen I newly met my ex, oboi see cleanliness. D first day I visited, I was like wow dis guy is clean. Omo see his clean White pants, little did I knw dat is first impression. Guys r fun of it
Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by MUMINATED(m): 1:24pm On Apr 15, 2015
anigbajumo:
chai,u make me 2remember dat badt nyt......da funiest finz waz dat she even stayed wif me till next dae....I was shocked in d midnight.
Hahaha she don put yu 4 is coming b dat cheesy
Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by ebukaOtika(m): 5:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
justmag:

Not always, room stays the same for some dudes.....and they make Vaseline their boo after she leaves... undecided

Hmmmm,.,.Guy your case critical oooo,,,,

No wonder Vaseline don cost for even Choprite
Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by ebukaOtika(m): 5:24pm On Apr 15, 2015
folabayo1:
now I see how stupid u are and I can tell dat u are jobless
Ode arindin

threadderailment.com
Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by ebukaOtika(m): 5:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
golddeejay:
lady, u should be resting after a heavy nite work.

If u r so pissed off by harmless comments on a faceless forum. It is time u do smth abt dat miserable life of urs or simply end it.

#idonthaveafucktogive

Choiiii dis one no be here oooo ,,.

Pls today na wednesday o pls.
Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by justmag(m): 6:34pm On Apr 15, 2015
ebukaOtika:

Hmmmm,.,.Guy your case critical oooo,,,,

No wonder Vaseline don cost for even Choprite

Yup! From 8 dollars to 30 dollars, just because these guys can't find girlfriends. grin
Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by Ayemco(f): 6:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
so true cos my bro does dat

Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by hablink: 7:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
YoshiMaster:
You guys haven't seen anything at all.

They call me Tornado angry

Cause when she's coming, I move swiftly like the wind; sweep, wash the bathroom, mop the floors, spray airfreshner, sometimes I even repaint the room cool
Repaint the room?!!! Iyaf die... U go build sky scraper on top am join!
#Respect.

1 Like

Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by Skmoda360(m): 7:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
this shit happens to today n I was like when are you coming but she Postpone her coming till friday
Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by SenatorJames(m): 9:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
Incidence like this will charge many guys to wake up to the house chores.

Though, as at today, Pre-marital sex still remains a sin
Re: PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over by jarfarchiks(m): 12:41am On Apr 17, 2015
abeg when she come she go see a nuccas as him be or help me clean am afterall a relationship without honesty is babashe!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Got Pregnant From A One Night Stand At Age 16... And This Happened..." (Pix) / Couple's Steamy Prewedding Photos Set Instagram On Fire / 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.