Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Let Us Speak With One Voice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let Us Speak With One Voice (449 Views)

Why Is It Tough To Speak With Your Crush? / Why Do We Change Our Tone When We Speak With The Opposite Sex On Phone. / Let Us Speak With One Voice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Speak With One Voice by ebosetaled22(m): 8:17am On Apr 15, 2015
fellow nairalanders i just can't stop thinking about this.it makes me sad anytime i remember it. first. we were treated as slaves in our fathers land by what the called colonisation. secondly our deep cultural values has been abused- our girls now wear catapult instead of the conventional pants! our local dialect is seen as old fashioned, in such that examination bodies such as weac and neco don't include it as pre-requisite for entry in our own univesity!. now of all things, the are telling us that it is okay for a man to marry a man and a woman marry a woman. Enough is enough! We must arise as a united people and say #notolesbianismandgayinnigeria# please share the message.
Re: Let Us Speak With One Voice by zyzxx(m): 8:19am On Apr 15, 2015
Yes sir
Re: Let Us Speak With One Voice by agarawu23(m): 8:20am On Apr 15, 2015
ebosetaled22:
fellow nairalanders i just can't stop thinking about this.it makes me sad anytime i remember it. first. we were treated as slaves in our fathers land by what the called colonisation. secondly our deep cultural values has been abused- our girls now wear catapult instead of the conventional pants! our local dialect is seen as old fashioned, in such that examination bodies such as weac and neco don't include it as pre-requisite for entry in our own univesity!. now of all things, the are telling us that it is okay for a man to marry a man and a woman marry a woman. Enough is enough! We must arise as a united people and say #notolesbianismandgayinnigeria# please share the message.
what are you saying in conclusion

(1) (Reply)

(Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her) RESPONSE / Chidi Abu....tells His Own Side Of The Sex Story...... Part 2 / How Do You See Your Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.