Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,801 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

What's Your Relationship Status? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Relationship Status? (44672 Views)

15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY / What Is Your Relationship Status (don't Lie) / Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
U
all4naija:

This is not about being tough but about best practices. We need to tell the truth the way it is and do not deceive people based on sentiments.
yoruba will say 'won toju onika mesan ka' If you are yoruba,u should understand this,If you are not best of luck
Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by Eniqurl(f): 2:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ipledge:
Nothing too much
Lehz try it cheesy
Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by KingTom(m): 2:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
Chiam55:

Tell him beautiful kiss

U had a dp where you had long hair and the jewelry on your forehead and I ask you if you was Indian. Damn Kingtom how you remember that

*whisper* how long u be stalking the cupcakes shocked
I gat files of every gal on Nairaland grin grin
Call me the e-Hugh Heffner grin
Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by kinglekan: 2:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
who modify my post,the thunder wey go fire that person still dey do press!!kinglekan are u d one or Ipledge? undecided

Ahhhh!! I always knew u had it in you. U too like dickson.

Chaaiiiii!! Osanobua!!!!
Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ipledge:
Go tell her now,say make she relax
baby pls on behalf of Ipledge, relax...afterall one man is entitled to many wives
Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
KingTom:
Indian Esan grin wey the pic na I never see your face na this yes, no question. We don answer you na, abeg give us pic even if na fake we go gree grin grin grin
iyam comin grin
KingTom:
Indian Esan grin wey the pic na I never see your face na this yes, no question. We don answer you na, abeg give us pic even if na fake we go gree grin grin grin
iyam comin
Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by KingTom(m): 2:33pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ipledge:
She just want me to open Our secret
Open it grin
Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 15, 2015
kinglekan:

Whr is my vn undecided
I will pm it to you grin
kinglekan:

Ahhhh!! I always knew u had it in you. U too like dickson.

Chaaiiiii!! Osanobua!!!!
undecided #bounce outta thread**angry for now
Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by KingTom(m): 2:34pm On Apr 15, 2015
Midehi:

for long time now my sweerie
cry
Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by bangalee1(m): 2:34pm On Apr 15, 2015
Am here to read comments.
Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by stephenqueen: 2:35pm On Apr 15, 2015
kinglekan:

Wishfull thinking!!!

Lagmostkuit this dude is daydreaming bout some1 else oooo
Guy wetin do u na,shey u wan spoil ma married ni undecided undecided..Lagmoskuit no answer him ooo,u are ma one and only swthrt kiss kiss kiss
Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by KingTom(m): 2:35pm On Apr 15, 2015
Midehi:

iyam comin grin
iyam comin
Expecting it grin
Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by KingTom(m): 2:35pm On Apr 15, 2015
Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by kinglekan: 2:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
stephenqueen:

Guy wetin do u na,shey u wan spoil ma married ni undecided undecided..Lagmoskuit no answer him ooo,u are ma one and only swthrt kiss kiss kiss

Wehrey!!! Na so u go dey chase anytn in skirt for romanceland. smiley
Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by stephenqueen: 2:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
Svelteb:
your weed mate?

You can ask my wife lagmostkuit, we are both in love with weed cheesy wink
Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by kinglekan: 2:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
undecided #bounce outta thread**angry for now

*pulls her back* oya come jooor smiley
Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by stephenqueen: 2:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
KingTom:
Oga no mind Stephenqueen o, I am a Catholic Priest, we are not allowed to have relationships grin
Werey grin grin grin
Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by kinglekan: 2:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
Nneka123:
I will pm it to you grin

Okies. smiley

1 Like

Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by stephenqueen: 2:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
Eniqurl:
I kn hez a cheat sef grin ur world korh Birds of same feather flocks together. cheesy
Babe am different from him grin grin
Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by ronald4lif(m): 2:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
KingTom:
All over the World, the mission is moving, all over the world there's a mighty revelation on the glory of the Lord as the water cover the sea grin grin grin

Hahaha cheesy grin

My own be say so far say I trace your parish non of my female relatives go worship there.

I no trust you lai lai
Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by stephenqueen: 2:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
kinglekan:

Wehrey!!! Na so u go dey chase anytn in skirt for romanceland. smiley
Guy if u like make u fire katapot of envy or throw us bomb of jealousy, walahi u no fit put us(me and lagmoskuit) asunder .You wan use style snatch my babe,God dey sha
Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 15, 2015
Eniqurl:
Lehz try it cheesy
thats my baaby kiss kiss...I can see Some people crying grin
Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by Eniqurl(f): 2:42pm On Apr 15, 2015
stephenqueen:

Babe am different from him grin grin
If i hear undecided
Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 15, 2015
ronald4lif:

I'm not defending any one, have absolutely no reason to. It's illogical to just come up and said a large group of people are sad just because of a certain relationship status they find themselves in. Which in this case, single mums. It was very much a generalisation and that's for a fact. Most or some would have suffice.

Again, your first and second point is flawed on the basis that it's not what this thread is all about. You may want to go through the original post again to confirm that your post was digressing and uncalled for.

Ever heard of women who want babies but don't want men in their lives? Who go as far as having an anonymous sperm donor or sleep with a random man just to have babies. In my present neck of the woods such women are abound and they are all over the net. So how can one then say these women are "sad" when they have an option of involving in a happy relationship. Perhaps you should be reminded that not every woman who need a baby needs a man. And they are far from being sad. Learn not to make sweeping statements when you don't have the figures to throw credence at it.

Seriously, dude, you are begging the question. You can not take the truth of the matter that single mothers are usually sad. Go ask those receiving counselling and in the neighborhood with their single kids what their stories are often like. I quote my post that gets you infuriated below:

''Single mothers are usually sad. I don't admire them as potential dates. Sorry Cherry, I am not saying that because of you! Those getting into relationship should think well and use their mental faculty than their feelings before settling down. ''

I don't see anything that is demeaning in talking about reality. I can't wrap my head around what you want me to believe when it is obviously it's the wrong thing to do.

Oh, please... The thread topic is about dating status and anything that has to do with relationship is likely applicable during discussion. All you expect me to say is to go by the list and nothing else. If we must look at it from that very perspective then you and I are already guilty of the crime.

They are sad because they aren't involved in any relationship yet and have to deal with raising their kids all alone. Single mothers are often those not in a relationship but once were with kids from it. I am not saying they can not get involved with guys in new relationships to find happiness but I am making it clear they aren't usually happy. What is wrong in pointing that out?
Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by kinglekan: 2:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
stephenqueen:

Guy if u like make u fire katapot of envy or throw us bomb of jealousy, walahi u no fit put us(me and lagmoskuit) asunder .You wan use style snatch my babe,God dey sha

Snatch ko, catch nii!!

undecided
Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ok hun you've made your point please stop now. The op said at the beginning of her post that she was having a hard time after the loss of a very special man in her life. This back and forth you and Ronald4life are having is not fun and it's not making the op feel any better. I plead with you guys to stop now because you don't understand the power of words.

all4naija:

Seriously, dude, you are begging the question. You can not take the truth of the matter that single mothers are usually sad. Go ask those receiving counselling and in the neighborhood with their single kids what their sorry are often like. I quote my post that gets you infuriated below:

''Single mothers are usually sad. I don't admire them as potential dates. Sorry Cherry, I am not saying that because of you! Those getting into relationship should think well and use their mental faculty than their feelings before settling down. ''

I don't see any that is demeaning in talking about reality. I can't wrap my head around what you want me to believe when it is obviously it's the wrong thing to do.

Oh, please... The thread topic is about dating status and anything that has to do with relationship is likely applicable during discussion. All you expect me to say is to go by the list and nothing else. If we must look at it from that very perspective then you and I are already guilty of the crime.

They are sad because they aren't involved in any relationship yet and have to deal with raising their kids all alone. Single mothers are often those not in a relationship but once were with kids from it. I am not saying they can not get involved with guys in new relationships to find happiness but I am making it clear they aren't usually happy. What is wrong in pointing that out?
Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by Tashaamania(f): 2:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ronald4life please dnt quote and reply him. He is very insensitive although not intentionally so let's not feed that insensitivity. kiss
Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by KingTom(m): 2:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
stephenqueen:

Werey grin grin grin
Maluu grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (26) (Reply)

She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help / Describe Your EX / A Man Without A Car Shouldn't Come Near Me - Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.