Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara (28622 Views)

Suspects Responsible For Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Paraded By Police (Pics) / Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) / Father Loses Baby During Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Mile 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by godoluwa(m): 3:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
Fulaman198:

I am a retarded incorrigible nincompoop
Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by Fulaman198(m): 3:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
[quote author=godoluwa post=32788514][/quote]

Is that what you are? You bigoted mofo without a d1c# between his legs. You can't even call yourself a man.
Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 16, 2015
Give it up! All they said is nothing but the truth, the sight of a Fulani man(the cattle rearers) scares me,not just me but many!
Everyone seems to be an enemy to them.
They killed my friend's dad while they robbed on the high way and cut him into pieces!
While serving in Nasarawa,the first thing the chief told us after he gave us land was......"be careful with the fulanis.,even if they destroy your crops,don't argue or complain!" shocked shocked

Fulaman198:

Is that what you are? You bigoted mofo without a d1c# between his legs. You can't even call yourself a man.
Fulaman198:

I don't know if stupidity runs in your blood
Fulaman198:

You are a ret.arded idi.ot

1 Like

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by Fulaman198(m): 8:33pm On Apr 16, 2015
peppyluv02:
Give it up! All they said is nothing but the truth, the sight of a Fulani man(the cattle rearers) scares me,not just me but many!
Everyone seems to be an enemy to them.
They killed my friend's dad while they robbed on the high way and cut him into pieces!
While serving in Nasarawa,the first thing the chief told us after he gave us land was......"be careful with the fulanis.,even if they destroy your crops,don't argue or complain!" shocked shocked

With all the nasty stuff said about Igbos on this Forum you would think you would have common sense and be able to identify with the other ethnic group that is insulted on here. However, I forgot that you are not only lacking in the beautiful feet department, but the brain department as well.
Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
na feet be your problem abi?You must see it!

Fulaman198:

With all the nasty stuff said about Igbos on this Forum you would think you would have common sense and be able to identify with the other ethnic group that is insulted on here. However, I forgot that you are not only lacking in the beautiful feet department, but the brain department as well.
Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by Fulaman198(m): 8:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
peppyluv02:
na feet be your problem abi?You must see it!

Then show them
Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
Fulaman198:

Then show them

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by Fulaman198(m): 8:58pm On Apr 16, 2015
peppyluv02:

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by prestinecat: 1:07am On Apr 17, 2015
They forgot that!
mainman7:
Just one of the many igbos that are constantly killed. They are just empty barrels that makes loudest noise.

1 Like

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by prestinecat: 1:10am On Apr 17, 2015
Nutcase, you have lost your mind and don't get what's going on around you!

illiad:

Why are you crying? You people should organize yourselves like igbo youths do in the east and attack back whenever you're attacked. Its that simple. Fulanis are marauders who's religion permits murder unlike Christianity. And so they kill at will and it could be anywhere even in the east. But whenever they attack anyone in the East they are killed. Any of them that is caught is killed. But you people in the west can't even summon enough courage to condemn their killing of your people not to talk about attacking back.

Pls stop attacking Igbos and rather expend your energy in getting back at those who are killing your people.

Or has any member of your family been at anytime killed by an Igbo man? NO!
Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by ajayidayo2012: 1:00pm On Apr 17, 2015
knowledgeable:

Easterners can never be your bros, leave their women alone and stop degrading your own yoruba womanhood by such acts. Yorubas look North for your brotherhood. You guys have handed se/ss every reason in this world to disrespect your race & culture eternally.
who need ss/se peoples anyways?are u ur own brothers?do the ikwerre and the kalabari and ogoni see themselves as brothers?y'all can go Bleep urselves..when the sw ditched buhari and voted for mr badluck in 2011 it was good for u then..when ur badluck luck governed dismally and proved to be the worst president ever u think we should still leave him so as to be brothers to idiots that claim another man's land(lagos) to be no man's land...no worry..very soon u will discover say no be only SA xenophobia dey..
Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by chisom18: 8:56pm On Apr 17, 2015
ajayidayo2012:
who need ss/se peoples anyways?are u ur own brothers?do the ikwerre and the kalabari and ogoni see themselves as brothers?y'all can go Bleep urselves..when the sw ditched buhari and voted for mr badluck in 2011 it was good for u then..when ur badluck luck governed dismally and proved to be the worst president ever u think we should still leave him so as to be brothers to idiots that claim another man's land(lagos) to be no man's land...no worry..very soon u will discover say no be only SA xenophobia dey..
lol dementia plus stupidity don chop your brain finish. simple when you see an igbo man you just try n put your xenophobia to practise and watch how your life transforms radically before your eyes youd wish you were dead.
Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by illiad: 11:24pm On Apr 17, 2015
prestinecat:
Nutcase, you have lost your mind and don't get what's going on around you!

You need help. Its obvious. How long have you been suffering from this?
Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by illiad: 11:28pm On Apr 17, 2015
ajayidayo2012:

Lol
Starting what they're doing in SA over here would be the best thing since slice bread. When are you starting chief morron?

1 Like

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by freedom96: 5:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
agadez007:
exactly,just like seeing my mama sucking dick.s in public and conclude my whole generations sucks di.ck.s in public and giving people staph,I should be reasonable,I agree
undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) / Yahoo-boy Who Defrauded Foreigner $140,000 Jailed For 12 Months In Benin / Man Arrested For Stealing Biscuits, Soft Drinks In Port Harcourt; Blames Hunger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.