Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara (28609 Views)

Suspects Responsible For Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Paraded By Police (Pics) / Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) / Father Loses Baby During Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Mile 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by nwadiuko1(m): 11:09pm On Apr 15, 2015
godoluwa:
Fulani's are bloodsucking monster & anybody thinking that they are human being av lost it. Fulani has no origin. its a pity that religion has blindfold some Yoruba's & this makes me sad. this country iz divided with ethnicity & religion. Yoruba dare not try such in the North but they are riding on us right here in our motherland, oh God! am a Yoruba, am not a coward. if any stewpid Fulani tries thrash with me in my hometown, I swear to God who made me, that fulani will knows that God iz not a comedian
bros leave dat tin joor.......no go find dem trouble ohh na barbecue dem go use dagger turn u to

2 Likes

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by vislabraye(m): 11:09pm On Apr 15, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Their relationship is working grin.l dey enjoy this collabo the fruit don dey ripe quick quick cheesy

SAI BUHARI cheesy

Why are their people killing my people angry
Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by nwadiuko1(m): 11:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
walozanga:

Weytin carry igbo enter fmdis post. Respect ur old age
eastern no b must say na igbo nwanne.....e fit be north east d guy d talk about
grin

2 Likes

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by shizzleStar: 11:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
lwkmd.....Interesting thread. Where are my Yoruba brothers at? shebi una no see dis thread abi? See how they avoided the thread like Ebola. If it were a thread concerning igbos you loud mouths will be all over the place yarning dust.

Bleeping nincompoops. gringringrin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by vicogu76(m): 11:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
tit:
While the yeebos are calling Lagos a no-man's land,
the Fulani's have taken over Kwarra!

Who get sense now?
is the ibos fighting over ur land or are they the oba of lagos. Senseless talk

4 Likes

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by vislabraye(m): 11:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
mmsen:
This is why I laugh when Igbos, Yorubas and whoever else in the south argue amongst each other about their 'differences'.

Even after all the silly talk of lagoons and drowning, not one Yoruba speaking person was responsible for the death of an Igbo speaking person in Lagos, or vice versa.

Regardless of what anyone might tell you Yorubas are perfectly safe (and more than welcome) in Enugu, safe in Aba, safe in Port Harcourt, safe in Calabar, safe in Uyo - why is it that they are not safe in Ilorin?

Blaming the Igboman for Nigeria's problem is a ruse to distract from the real cause. Stop allowing yourselves to be deceived.

Right on point. Fact is that the Yorubas and Igbos hate each other whereas they are not the ones that kill each other. Countless Igbos are killed in the North but not Lagos and also, Yorubas suffer as well.
All this calling of omo igbo, omo igbo should not continue. I wonder how sai Buhari will talk to his brothers

5 Likes

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by amos4best(m): 11:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
[quote authtoo bad
Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by cnwamo(m): 12:18am On Apr 16, 2015
tit:
While the yeebos are calling Lagos a no-man's land,
the Fulani's have taken over Kwarra!

Who get sense now?
No offence intended
Its quite unfortunate that a smart looking Lady like you (that's if you're the person on profile picture) would stoop low to calling Igbos "yeebos", I'd like to know when you do so what do you get? An adrenaline Rush maybe or what?
If we are to be the tomorrow's leaders we've to begin to act like matured individuals stop the name calling and mourn the dead or at least make a reasonable input, we don't have to be like that all the time
God bless,
Cheers.
Michael smiley

1 Like

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by amos4best(m): 12:18am On Apr 16, 2015
Mckennedy:
This is pathetic.
Mckennedy:
This is pathetic.
Mckennedy:
This is pathetic.
fulani no dey tire ni? baba can u see dem?

1 Like

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by wisemrtortoise: 12:41am On Apr 16, 2015
I wish the british would come and reclaim Nigeria cuz we were given our independence WAY TOO FUCKING EARLY. And it would be a good thing if they do cuz back then everyone forgot about their MOTHERFUCKING RELIGOUS TRIBALISM SENTIMENTALITY AND NEPOTISM and joined their heads under the banner of one nigeria and gave way to momentary peace

2 Likes

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by nortcentrallord(m): 1:17am On Apr 16, 2015
Apex32:
Some bad belle pple comment get as e be sha! I tot we are one nation one group, why are we promoting violence, why don't we call a spade a spade, rather we are making mockery of ourselves, who knows what tomorrow will be? Nigerian pple we better be wise nd alwaz pursue peace among oursef(my opinion though)*

Wake up my dear. For a hundred years, Nigeria has only claimed to be united but in the true sense of it, we are finely divided. We don't have what it takes to have a unified nation. Issues of religion, tribe and all that keeps us apart. From comments so far, you should know an average Nigerian looks only to the good of his own people. The only answer to this forced marriage is true federalism or fiscal federalism. Its just simple.

1 Like

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by nortcentrallord(m): 2:00am On Apr 16, 2015
delpee:
These people are so vicious! Just google Fulani herdsmen Igbo, Yoruba etc and it becomes evident that urgent action is required before the situation gets out of hand.

Can't we have ranches instead of this wakawaka grazing method? This is 2014 not the 18th century.

I thought GEJ had grazing lands established for them in the Northern states but naaa, they used BH activities to destroy those ranches in adamawa. God help Nigeria, our problem is so deep.
Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by Nobody: 4:31am On Apr 16, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
The good thing is, they call us coward, but na only Yoruba people dey face these people. Out Igbo brothers just dey throw threats like spear... grin grin

Yorubas and Fulani's don dry clash since time memorial. But as much as dem kill igbos reach, na mouth!

We go retaliate, we go throw bomb, we go finish u, we go erase u...

Like fela said, "i go beat u die", na shakara. grin
IKPU NAMA, leave IGBOS for this, go and assist your hopeless and powerless brothers before hausa/fulani donkeys finish them like SUYA. SAI BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by Nobody: 4:38am On Apr 16, 2015
happybrother:
Shame to anyone who will be happy that there is trouble in any part of Nigeria. We all are losers when peace is disturbed. Either Igbo Hausa Yoruba or mumuye rants never help
Big cow like you, preaching one Nigeria now Abi? because them never mentioned IGBO people in any headlines, God punish one Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by mainman7(m): 6:06am On Apr 16, 2015
prestinecat:
These are ibos being killed by Fulani in igboland

https://www.nairaland.com/1842053/3-fulani-killed-abakaliki-pictures
Yeah, they killed so many igbos. Yet igbos, being perpetual cowards and empty boasters only protested.

[b]Last year, my South African friend was complaining to me on Skype of how Nigerians (igbos) there are so fond of
insulting the natives as being local, dirty, lazy, dull, poor
etc... and he also said they are fond of boasting of how they
taking over South Africa and their land. I was not too
surprised that over 95% of the people killed in S.A. so far
are igbos. No matter the love that a host community initially have for igbos, they soon use their ingratitude, greed, better than thou empty pride and insultive derogatory talk about their host to earn their destructive wrath.
Their leaky diarrhea mouth would always attract
catastrophic genocide upon them. The American Dr said
they are probably a cursed tribe; cursed to always use their
leaky diarrhea mouth to magnetize destructive bloody anger
of their hosts all over the world. He wondered why they
can't live in piece with their hosts all around the world
without attracting wrath. igbos are vehemently equally
hated by their hosts all around the world.
Just like the South Africans, Yorubas took sooo much insults and name callings from igbos without responding, instead of them to stop they waxed worse in derogatory... but like Viper that has been chased to the wall, they brought out the worst animal in us.
Now it the time for igbos to pay for the ultimate price for
their stupidity. I remember 10 years ago when igbos have
gotten so used to abusing Yorubas without Yorubas
responding. Now, we've perfected the plan to permanently erase them forever.[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by mainman7(m): 6:45am On Apr 16, 2015
prestinecat:
Another igbo chief killed in igboland by Fulani.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/fulani-herdsmen-kill-village-chief-in-enugu/
Just one of the many igbos that are constantly killed. They are just empty barrels that makes loudest noise.

1 Like

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by godoluwa(m): 7:11am On Apr 16, 2015
nwadiuko1:
bros leave dat tin joor.......no go find dem trouble ohh na barbecue dem go use dagger turn u to
d likes of u r d type dat gves those slowpoke liver. mind u, we teach them lesson in 2002 to d extent dat Buhari himself came to Ibadan to meet the then governor of Oyo state. Fulani's are animals that needs to be handle with iron hands

1 Like

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 16, 2015
Wonderful! I thought it was only the Igbos that don't respect their hosts for 'accommodating' them. undecided undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 16, 2015
Ilekeh:
May those dead RIP.

I see my eastern brothers rejoicing at other people's death because they come from groups of people who easily humbled their "son". May friends and family also rejoice at your funeral.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 16, 2015
peppyluv02:

Hahahahah. ...
Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by Truckpusher(m): 7:38am On Apr 16, 2015
This is an in-house problem.

This is a fight between a master and his slave and I expect other free ethnic group to back-off.

Igbos be warned grin

1 Like

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 16, 2015
Trouble finder,1 of Okirika.. cheesy

Truckpusher:
This is an in-house problem.

This is a fight between a master and his slave and I expect other free ethnic group to back-off.

Igbos be warned grin

2 Likes

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by Truckpusher(m): 7:42am On Apr 16, 2015
peppyluv02:
Trouble finder,1 of Okirika.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by smallJagaban: 8:35am On Apr 16, 2015
basilo101:
They will mock Igbos for being killed in d north while they are killed in dia own soil.

WHAT ABOUT THE IBO(ANAMBRA)FARMERS THAT WERE DURING LAGOS BETWEEN PEOPLE OF KOGI N ANAMBRA OVER OIL WELL.. ON WHOSE SOIL?

AWKA—FOUR persons from Aguleri,
Anambra East local government area were
killed on Monday, while seven others were
seriously injured in a renewed clash
between the people of Aguleri and Echeno/
Odeke in Ibaji local government area of
Kogi State.
The two border communities have been
laying claims to the oil deposits on the
Omambala River basin.
The clashes became more pronounced
shortly after the commissioning of Orient
Petroleum Refinery at Aguleri Otu in
Anambra State by President Goodluck
Jonathan last year.
Casualty figures on the Kogi side could not
be ascertained at press time, although it
was gathered that the people of Aguleri
were taken unawares by the Kogi fighters.
Vanguard gathered that the latest clash,
which occurred at about 3.00pm on
Monday, involved the use of sophisticated
weapons, even in the presence of security
operatives guarding the buffer zone
created by the National Boundary
Commission in the area to forestall clashes
between the warring communities.
It was also gathered that one of the mobile
policemen guarding the buffer zone had
allegedly informed Kogi people that Aguleri
people were at the disputed area, adding
that shortly after, Kogi people came in
large numbers, armed with dangerous
weapons, including automatic rifles usually
handled by security operatives.
Monday’s attack came on the heels of a
peace committee meeting held between
the communities last week at Idah in Kogi
State, where the people of Aguleri
expressed surprise yesterday that some
people at Odeke were not prepared to see
peace return to the area.
Anambra Police Public Relations Officer,
PPRO, Mr. Emeka Chukwuemeka,
confirmed the incident, but declined to
give the casualty figures.
According to him, the matter is being
investigated at the highest level of security
and will be premature for him to make
statement on the clash.
Following the frequent clashes in the area,
the National Boundary Commission had
met with the deputy governors of the two
states on many occasions for the purpose
of finding a lasting solution to the border
problem.
At the last meeting chaired by the Director
General of the National Boundary
Commission, Dr. M.B. Ahmad, with the
deputy governors of the two states and a
representative of the surveyor general of
the federation in attendance, it was noted
that the Anambra/Kogi interstate boundary
was the boundary of the former Northern
and Eastern regions described in the legal
notice No 126 of 1954.
However, the people of Kogi were said to
be insisting that despite the demarcated
boundary between the old Kabba and old
Onitsha provinces, the oil deposits in
Omambala River belong to them.

www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/4-killed-7-injured-renewed-clash-oil-anambrakogi-border/
Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by prophetfire: 9:08am On Apr 16, 2015
You can never appease this crude islamists. Even after the yolobas helped them get bk power, common respect they dnt hav 4 them in their own soil. With a fulani man now in power,I wonder what it ll be like with these fulani serial blood drinkers.

2 Likes

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by nwadiuko1(m): 9:47am On Apr 16, 2015
godoluwa:
d likes of u r d type dat gves those slowpoke liver. mind u, we teach them lesson in 2002 to d extent dat Buhari himself came to Ibadan to meet the then governor of Oyo state. Fulani's are animals that needs to be handle with iron hands
ok
Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by pasol4real(m): 11:21am On Apr 16, 2015
illiad:

www.punchng.com/news/two-die-as-fulani-yoruba-clash-in-kwara/
i trust this abokis na.dis is Just the begining yoruba saboteurs una go hear am .na sorry be una name.ss,se hav deleted u from the southern unity u are on ur own against the north n in that battle u no u wont survive.

Yoruba ppl name be like.......you are now walking alone.
Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by meccuno: 11:36am On Apr 16, 2015
illiad:

You no funny at all.
YOU FIGHT THEM IN YOUR LAND AND IGBOS FIGHT THEM IN THEIR LAND. Ok maybe you think they're the only oes that kill igbos when there is fight. No. Igbos kill as many as they can but you know how this people they take born Nah like crab and with no parents so just keep killing and they'd keep coming
Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by Fulaman198(m): 3:27pm On Apr 16, 2015
chymystique:
Most Fulani people and violence are like 5 and 6! Dunnooo if violence runs in their blood, always causing mayhem wherever they migrate

I don't know if stupidity runs in your blood
Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by Fulaman198(m): 3:33pm On Apr 16, 2015
godoluwa:
Fulani's are bloodsucking monster & anybody thinking that they are human being av lost it. Fulani has no origin. its a pity that religion has blindfold some Yoruba's & this makes me sad. this country iz divided with ethnicity & religion. Yoruba dare not try such in the North but they are riding on us right here in our motherland, oh God! am a Yoruba, am not a coward. if any stewpid Fulani tries thrash with me in my hometown, I swear to God who made me, that fulani will knows that God iz not a comedian

You are a ret.arded idi.ot

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hoodlum Working For Nigerian Gang Leader In Cameroon, Gunned Down. Graphic Photo / PDP & APC Thugs Kill Three, Injure Others In Lagos (pictured) / Gunmen Kill Mother And Child In Benue (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.