Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara (28621 Views)

Suspects Responsible For Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Paraded By Police (Pics) / Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) / Father Loses Baby During Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Mile 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by udokpuenyi(m): 9:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
seeker121:
This comment make me feel proud to be a yoruba boy.Our igbo brothers are fond of mouth making.Before election i always come across comments like Buhari will never rule a united Nigeria and after election,guess what i dey see bro,they were all congratulating him.

mtschew

What is the relationship between what is happening in Kwara and what you wrote. To whom knowledge is given, common sense is expected. Keep shouting Igbos everywhere you go while your people are being decimated .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by prestinecat: 9:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
These are ibos being killed by Fulani in igboland

https://www.nairaland.com/1842053/3-fulani-killed-abakaliki-pictures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by femeritus: 9:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
Some ppl are just hating without brain. No tribe has a monopoly of violence and I don't think any part of d report says the Yoruba were the casualties. Let us learn hw to encourage and preach peace.

2 Likes

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by prestinecat: 9:49pm On Apr 15, 2015

1 Like

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by Demmzy15(m): 9:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Islam!
What as Islam got to do with this now?! undecided
Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by prestinecat: 9:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
The funniest part is, they don't even fight back like Yoruba do, they carry signs and protest around their town and then scream 'Yoruba get killed in their land' without knowing who actually got killed.

There were even some people raped and killed by Fulani recently right there in igboland.

femeritus:
Some ppl are just hating without brain. No tribe has a monopoly of violence and I don't think any part of d report says the Yoruba were the casualties. Let us learn hw to encourage and preach peace.

1 Like

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by SHARIAREPORTERS: 9:54pm On Apr 15, 2015
Demmzy15:

What as Islam got to do with this now?! undecided
go and ask d court!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 15, 2015
I find your post incomprehensible.
thats your problem, not mine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by illiad: 10:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
I am surprised that no yoruba person has condemned this attack rather most of them were attacking innocent igbos who came on the thread to condemn the attack.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
He has not started but is already giving excuses left right and center. Are those not the signs of failure?

Chanchit:

Wetin this one dey talk.

I know some people are praying for Buhari to fail, but God woulD disappoint all of you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by prestinecat: 10:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
Don't be surprised cos you made it your own. No known Fulani came here to tease anyone but you ibos, even lying that igbos don't get killed in iboland.

illiad:
I am surprised that no yoruba person has condemned this attack rather most of them were attacking innocent igbos who came on the thread to condemn the attack.

1 Like

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by babajero(m): 10:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
The good thing is, they call us coward, but na only Yoruba people dey face these people. Out Igbo brothers just dey throw threats like spear... grin grin

Yorubas and Fulani's don dry clash since time memorial. But as much as dem kill igbos reach, na mouth!

We go retaliate, we go throw bomb, we go finish u, we go erase u...

Like fela said, "i go beat u die", na shakara. grin
fulani man can only kill an igbo man in north and not in igbo land but the yoruba reverse is the case.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by illiad: 10:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
prestinecat:
These are ibos being killed by Fulani in igboland

https://www.nairaland.com/1842053/3-fulani-killed-abakaliki-pictures

Yes I have read the link my dear fool. The fulanis killed a policeman in mufti and the youths chased them and caught six of them killed three out of that six before police rescued the other three from the youths.

Should I tell you another one? Few months ago in imo state a fulani man stabbed a youth and the youth brought his own cutlass and killed the fulani on the spot.

Instead of you to condemn what is bad you're here attacking innocent people.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by femi4: 10:07pm On Apr 15, 2015
tit:
While the yeebos are calling Lagos a no-man's land,
the Fulani's have taken over Kwarra!

Who get sense now?
you almost got one
Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by babajero(m): 10:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
The good thing is, they call us coward, but na only Yoruba people dey face these people. Out Igbo brothers just dey throw threats like spear... grin grin

Yorubas and Fulani's don dry clash since time memorial. But as much as dem kill igbos reach, na mouth!

fulani man can only kill an igbo man in the north and go free, not in igbo land but the yoruba reverse is the case.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by asamaigho(m): 10:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:

true. .....igbo talk too much,no action, ignore them for they are so irrelevant.
yoruba rocks anyday

2 Likes

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by Demmzy15(m): 10:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
hoobs:
in d north u said,not in igboland lyk dy r doin in kwara state,yeye dy smell
Didn't you read the article, the Fulanis stole weapons and the Yorubas confronted them. They stated that 2 people died(no one knows if they're Fulani or Yoruba). This event happened in my local government, many of us don't like the Fulanis even though there are great number of Muslims among us.

2 Likes

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by asamaigho(m): 10:14pm On Apr 15, 2015
[quote author=illiad post=32754758]

You no funny at all.
You fight them in your land and Igbos fight them in their land. Ok maybe you think they're the only ones that kill igbos when there is fight. No. Igbos kill as many as they can but you know how this people they take born Nah like crab and with no parents so just keep killing and they'd keep coming [/quote

who is dis one?were una for fight fulani for their land? u want make Hausa use una do suya? chicken livered igbos ,fulani dey finish una for imo,una go blame okorocha, dem dem kill una for abia,massob go dey shout.,,uses peeps too fake.

2 Likes

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by buchilino(m): 10:17pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ilekeh:
May those dead RIP.

I see my eastern brothers rejoicing at other people's death because they come from groups of people who easily humbled their "son". May friends and family also rejoice at your funeral.

i doubt if ur from the east cos we don't talk d way u talk.

2 Likes

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by prestinecat: 10:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
This is another set of igbos killed on igbo soil.

https://www.nairaland.com/711381/herdsmen-kill-2-rape-women

1 Like

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by mtchris(m): 10:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
tit:
why are you people jumping up and down.
it is only two people.

oba akiolu remain loyal to the amir of Ilorin.
RIP to the dead... But why e dey pain u say ur partner in crime stole from you?
Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by mtchris(m): 10:23pm On Apr 15, 2015
asamaigho:

true. .....igbo talk too much,no action, ignore them for they are so irrelevant.
yoruba rocks anyday
Una master no need una again o... This one no be to shout aaargh aaargh aaargh o

2 Likes

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by darkjorse: 10:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
I am sure the two that died Na yorubas

2 Likes

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by delpee(f): 10:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
These people are so vicious! Just google Fulani herdsmen Igbo, Yoruba etc and it becomes evident that urgent action is required before the situation gets out of hand.

Can't we have ranches instead of this wakawaka grazing method? This is 2014 not the 18th century.

1 Like

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by Baroba(m): 10:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:

Is that all you can make out of this? People are getting killed and you are turning it into a chest beating ethnic match.. you surely do have rocks for brains.

May the soul of the departed RIP

4 Likes

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by prestinecat: 10:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
Captain douche, you and your lying tribe are Busted!

You people lie like you are the only people on earth.

You people that were dancing that igbos don't get killed and only Yoruba do can now rest. Foolish chest beater suffering from inferiority complex can you now see that you are not invinsible. You lied through your teeth and when caught you start singing a different tune. Satan's children celebrating evil.

Check more links and stop lying, vagabond.

illiad:

Yes I have read the link my dear fool. The fulanis killed a policeman in mufti and the youths chased them and caught six of them killed three out of that six before police rescued the other three from the youths.

Should I tell you another one? Few months ago in imo state a fulani man stabbed a youth and the youth brought his own cutlass and killed the fulani on the spot.

Instead of you to condemn what is bad you're here attacking innocent people.

1 Like

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by Baroba(m): 10:33pm On Apr 15, 2015
happybrother:
Shame to anyone who will be happy that there is trouble in any part of Nigeria. We all are losers when peace is disturbed. Either Igbo Hausa Yoruba or mumuye rants never help

My brother please educated these fools, ethnic harmony is at an all time low in Nigeria, other nations are advancing in tech, medicine, health care; young Nigerians are busy boasting of who fights and kill the most during tribal skirmishes.. apalling to say the least

2 Likes

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by illiad: 10:34pm On Apr 15, 2015
[quote author=asamaigho post=32765266][/quote]

Why your brother come lie say you don cure finish?

Ok make I check you out myself!
What is 3 times 8 =?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by illiad: 10:46pm On Apr 15, 2015
prestinecat:
Captain douche you and your lying tribe are Busted!

You people lie like you are the only people on earth.

You people were dancing that igbos don't get killed and only Yoruba do can now rest. Foolish chest beater suffering from inferiority complex can see that you are not invinsible. You lied through your teeth and when caught you start singing a different tune. Satan's children celebrating evil.

Check more links and stop lying, vagabond.

Why are you crying? You people should organize yourselves like igbo youths do in the east and attack back whenever you're attacked. Its that simple. Fulanis are marauders who's religion permits murder unlike Christianity. And so they kill at will and it could be anywhere even in the east. But whenever they attack anyone in the East they are killed. Any of them that is caught is killed. But you people in the west can't even summon enough courage to condemn their killing of your people not to talk about attacking back.

Pls stop attacking Igbos and rather expend your energy in getting back at those who are killing your people.

Or has any member of your family been at anytime killed by an Igbo man? NO!

3 Likes

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by Josco24685(m): 10:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
Saraki, Bukola, Gbemi n Ahmed have a lot of fulani blood flowing in their vain. dat is 2 say dem frm kwara r not seen as ODUDUA

1 Like

Re: Two Die As Fulani, Yoruba Clash In Kwara by fistonati(m): 11:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
This is wat hapens wen politicias sells u to d greeady hausas. Endure it. May there Souls rest in Peace.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Number Of Un-sentenced Detainees And Overall Prison Population By State And Year / Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Italy (photos) / KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.