Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,463 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? (64062 Views)

This Is What I Call True Love. Ladies Can You Settle For This? Picture / Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage / 5 Reasons Why Its More Dificult For Hot Chics To Settle Down With A Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nnemuka(f): 4:30pm On Apr 16, 2015
Double post
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nnemuka(f): 4:30pm On Apr 16, 2015
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
Nnemuka:

If your brain isn't dead then what adjective should describe such crass statement?
For you information where I reside a room self contain goes for 100k while a 3bedroom flat goes for 300k. Now if I can afford 300k I should keep it and move into a room self contain so that your silly self can tag me "prudent?" Kids everywhere.
Eziofia.
Na u sabi, I don't insult people twice in a day, am done with you for today

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
Bola4mi:
Abeg all this men they dont worth it jor,u go suffer with them now for self contain,when they make it they will show u pepper.
big big pepper self,only if u mumu u will settle down with a poverty stricken bastard,as for me,I no fit again,I suffer with my man,bt what did I gain frm it,omo,we girls now need to wise up vry well,w got only one life to live,so we must live it to d fullest

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by pbs4real(m): 4:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
mirexxx:
cry me a lagoon!
i wldnt blame ya. . Shey we on NL and no mates again. . Issorite. . . . Ur issue nah pap own
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Bbella: 4:41pm On Apr 16, 2015
Aflowz:

That guy wey do u strong thing no do well at all.
He made me a strong woman,and i love it,suffer ke,Na my mate dey marry billionaires and sucessful guys them get two heads no

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by thundey95(m): 4:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
MzNelly:
Wait, what's a self contain?

your ass grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
MojAyo:
hmmm,if he can't,then I will provide one with my money,I can't live the lifestyle my parents once lived,my expectations re far more better than dat,I need to think big,plan big things and make it come to pass before settling down,cos I think a poverty life in nija is bad than in abroad there

Which country do u recide?
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 16, 2015
wristwatch:

Which country do u recide?
nija of course,why
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
emusmith:

What you want??

Yeah... Am on the fence on that question..... I can't say yes or no because I would be telling a lie.. Anything can happen... And it would be dependent on a lot of things .... So, no I can't answer that question...
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
Shezhawt:

Yeah... Am on the fence on that question..... I can't say yes or no because I would be telling a lie.. Anything can happen... And it would be dependent on a lot of things .... So, no I can't answer that question...

Ok
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
pbs4real:
i wldnt blame ya. . Shey we on NL and no mates again. . Issorite. . . . Ur issue nah pap own

Ok, you two should get a room... cheesy
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
Bbella:

He made me a strong woman,and i love it,suffer ke,Na my mate dey marry billionaires and sucessful guys them get two heads no

Am glad you are stronger. Nonetheless there are still good guys that will treat their partners very well no matter wot.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
mirexxx:
mind your biz!

Or what, ma?
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Bbella: 4:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
MojAyo:
walahi,1000likes for u,take it
Yes ooh,let us face reality no man,is worth suffering for,Money and love goes hand in hand

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 16, 2015
Self contain is not bad! As long as I no go tie towel comot from house, no problem. Never liked duplex anyway. Hate houses with staircase and bathtub. Too impatient to count steps, always fall down!

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
Bbella:

Yes ooh,let us face reality no man,is worth suffering for,Money and love goes hand in hand
I dey tell u
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
MojAyo:
nija of course,why

Becos of d way u explained your point. I understand your ideology of not living d same life ur parents do. Even we guys don't pray 4 such or perhaps better if he is from an affluent home.

The issue is most girls wants a ready made man in massion and such category of men are married.

So my point is as long as the guy have no low esteem, thinks big and with d little he has is comfortable and satisfactory, u can marry such. 4 eg u can't compare a self con in VGC to d one @ ajegunle.
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by 2dice(m): 4:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
sexyseun:
jokes apart most girls don't see beyond 24hours, some even see lesser, they are only interested in what is in for them today, a guy earning 70-100k with proper vision is much better than one who earns 500k with no concrete plans, that's why you see some bank managers being sacked today and in a month's time they are broke (no future plans at all)
I rather stay with a guy "We" can both build our dreams together irrespective of what he earns
damn
U did Justice
dear God we need more of this kind of lady in our community..any power of Alhaji and Senator with 5wives over dem shall be JegaEd in Jesus Name...
Lemme hear somebody say a thunderous AMEN
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by pbs4real(m): 4:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
Shezhawt:

Ok, you two should get a room... cheesy
dt wld be child molestation nah,@shezhawt wldnt mind bin in a room wit ya. . *winkz*
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by InZA: 5:07pm On Apr 16, 2015
Soulglad:
The self contain I live in is inside an estate and I pay 300 truthfully. It containd my chairs and beds. So she is happy getting engaged to me and planning our marriage soonest. But after one year we are off to more better place.

Bro, please explain the bolded, which country has its currency as "truthfully", 300 truthfully?...Is it an African country?
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 16, 2015
MojAyo:
ask urself again

No disturb me jor
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 16, 2015
ireneidiva:

It's your sisters that are poverty sighted(whatever that means). With my own contribution, we will be able to afford a much better accommodation. Now go ahead and kill yourself as you don't like my opinion.

With this your poor woman mentality.

You no go see husband.

Poverty
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 16, 2015
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Daresh(f): 5:14pm On Apr 16, 2015
emusmith:
Would you agree to "start life" with him in a self contain?

Be sincere.
Open up.

smiley

It all depends on his mind set. Is he content with self contained? Does he enjoy lounging in his singlet and boxers? Or is he hustling hard and hungry for more?

That is what will determine if I can marry a man living in a self contained.
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 16, 2015
Daresh:

It all depends on his mind set. Is he content with self contained? Does he enjoy lounging in his singlet and boxers? Or is he hustling hard and hungry for more?

Hmm...Can you be lucid?
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Daresh(f): 5:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
emusmith:

Hmm...Can you be lucid?

Can you?
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by InZA: 5:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
[size=14pt]I'm almost done compiling the list with the names/monikers of ladies that said they can marry a guy in a self-contained apartmentgrin

So for any single and searching guy combing through these pages, just wait for my list so you can attempt to pick a good wife material,
My list would have ladies with atleast 50yards of wife material, with different textures, be it lace o, guinea o, ankara o, damask o.

List is loading... grin[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 16, 2015
A room andd parlour wt kitchen, bathroom andd Toilet. Yes, very big Yes. I can do dt. As long as he doesn't sleep at home evryday, he works andd has plans. We wl get there
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by InZA: 5:20pm On Apr 16, 2015
Daresh:

Would you mind expatiating on the bolded?...When did it become wrong to enjoy lounging in my singlet and boxes? should I be lounging in a six piece suit?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
Daresh:

Can you?

Lolz... I mean, the lounging with singlet and boxers. What do you really mean?
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
InZA:
[size=14pt]I'm almost done compiling the list with the names/monikers of ladies that said they can marry a guy in a self-contained apartmentgrin

So for any single and searching guy combing through these pages, just wait for my list so you can attempt to pick a good wife material,
My list would have ladies with atleast 50yards of wife material, with different textures, be it lace o, guinea o, ankara o, damask o.

List is loading... grin[/size]

I'm seriously expecting that thread cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man Who Asked Her For N100 Airtime / They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS / These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.