Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,872 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? (64011 Views)

This Is What I Call True Love. Ladies Can You Settle For This? Picture / Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage / 5 Reasons Why Its More Dificult For Hot Chics To Settle Down With A Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by OmolodMilkman93(m): 11:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
mirexxx:
a parlor,bedroom,bathroom,kitchen n store
This definition is called "Room and Parlor".

Self-contain is a room with bathroom and kitchen,....

11 Likes

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by mirexxx(f): 11:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
blackjack21:

You won't?
Don't blame me if I change my mind after my bungalow is completed.
tongue grin

23:34:49
Wed, Apr 15, 2015
brb.....I'm coming back to give a fvck! tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by doris4u(f): 11:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
I don't see anything wrong wit settling wit a guy staying in a self con as far as there is love,u might not know wat d future will be.I know of a couple dat started living in just one room, few yes after d man won a lottery and they are in d USA for over 10 yes now.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by justmag(m): 11:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
If she don't love you when you living in an alley, she won't love you when you live in a Manson. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by mirexxx(f): 11:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
OmolodMilkman93:
This definition is called "Room and Parlor".

Self-contain is a room with bathroom and kitchen,....
aiit true
you should have quoted her smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by tablu: 11:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
emusmith:
Would you agree to "start life" with him in a self contain?

Be sincere.
Open up.

smiley
for this our generation e dey hard oh! But them dey very few sha!
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by mirexxx(f): 11:42pm On Apr 15, 2015
Slimzjoe:

I can't trust a woman that didn't go through the Rough times with me wink
really? u mean drinking garri with you? tongue
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
doris4u:
I don't see anything wrong wit settling wit a guy staying in a self con as far as there is love,u might not know wat d future will be.I know of a couple dat started living in just one room, few yes after d man won a lottery and they are in d USA for over 10 yes now.
yes, right? yes? Are you from the famous Ibadan town? undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Ivanspring(f): 11:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
As long as i'm in love with him, where we live will be heaven (to me) until things get better.

13 Likes

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by blackjack21(m): 11:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
MzNelly:

Lmao

With the way you described it, hell no! undecided
you see dear, life is weird.
Anything can happen anytime.
I have seen someone who live under a bridge and now he is billionaire.
And I have also seen someone who is rich, and now lives in a slum.

I don't want to talk much but, I Hope you got me deep.

23:44:08
Wed, Apr 15, 2015

7 Likes

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by OmolodMilkman93(m): 11:46pm On Apr 15, 2015
mirexxx:
aiit true
you should have quoted her smiley
Who
MzNelly?
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by blackjack21(m): 11:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
mirexxx:
brb.....I'm coming back to give a fvck! tongue

Please don't come back, I don't take a FVCK

23:48:02

Wed, Apr 15, 2015

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by doris4u(f): 11:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
goofyone:

yes, right? yes? Are you from the famous Ibadan town? undecided
Instead of u to get my point,all u did was to check d grammatical error.Besides ain't even from d west. angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
doris4u:
Instead of u to get my point,all u did was to check d grammatical error.Besides ain't even from d west. angry
My intolerance for such errors doesn't let me see too far. There are errors and there are errors.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Slimzjoe(m): 11:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
mirexxx:
really? u mean drinking garri with you? tongue

Not necessarily "Drinking garri" No be only Garri be Suffer na.....Lol

Sha all I want is a Woman who believes in my dreams and help me achieve them in whatever way she can. Including making sacrifices and if living in a Self con or Face me I slap you is one of them, she should Gladly do that for me wink

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by doris4u(f): 11:54pm On Apr 15, 2015
goofyone:

My intolerance for such errors doesn't let me see too far. There are errors and there are errors.
undecided why am I even still replying u.
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Sexykarma(m): 11:55pm On Apr 15, 2015
Some of u ladies wud say yea i can.... Una don xperience self con bfor... U nor go fit snap selfie oo or invite frends after u don burst deir head wif d stuff una knw

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by blackjack21(m): 11:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
doris4u:
I'll never advice anybody to marry someone who depends on lottery.

23:56:06
Wed, Apr 15, 2015

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by mirexxx(f): 11:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
OmolodMilkman93:
Who
MzNelly?
yep
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by mirexxx(f): 11:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Not necessarily "Drinking garri" No be only Garri be Suffer na.....Lol

Sha all I want is a Woman who believes in my dreams and help me achieve them in whatever way she can. Including making sacrifices and if living in a Self con or Face me I slap you is one of them, she should Gladly do that for me wink
oya start packing let's go love in a self contain cheesy
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Sexykarma(m): 12:00am On Apr 16, 2015
mirexxx:
Una love go turn quarell...
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 16, 2015
I won start life in a Studio,Who will marry me like that
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by mirexxx(f): 12:01am On Apr 16, 2015
Sexykarma:

Una love go turn quarell...
u be winch? cheesy
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Adaeze003(f): 12:02am On Apr 16, 2015
mirexxx:

Nope! It's just room kitchen and toilet...

Mehn... I aint asking for too much but self contain we can as well join resources n get a proper apartment...

Some people just wishing hardship on themselves just to look good on nl... and telling fairy tales up and down. yes, I know people who rose from grass to grace but some didn't too! It's life, that you're poor today doesn't give you license to be rich tomorrow... lets tell ourselves the truth sometimes...

If you go into such with the mindset of "self con today, duplex tomorrow" and the duplex doesn't come you will get frustrated! #fact so before you go ahead to wish yourself hardship, you better tell yourself that it may stay that way forever then if duplex comes, fine.

Lemme not forget to say that women now work(for those still living in 1914). Work and try to get the things you want biko. And if his ego is too huge that he won't let you contribute, he's adviced to use that huge ego and refuse to live in a self con as well.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 16, 2015
doris4u:
undecided why am I even still replying u.
Cheer up! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Slimzjoe(m): 12:05am On Apr 16, 2015
mirexxx:

You wey Hate Sacrifices and 'Suffering' ?? shocked
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Sexykarma(m): 12:06am On Apr 16, 2015
mirexxx:
u be winch? cheesy
:v if i b winch na one room una go stay (no kitchen and public bathroom n toilet) daht one na punch u go da recieve... Na chc u go da sleep da cry give God
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by amokeme(f): 12:09am On Apr 16, 2015
mirexxx:
it will be easy to clean sef grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Slimzjoe(m): 12:09am On Apr 16, 2015
doris4u:

So you're saying you would stay because you're hoping your Hubby would win Lottery one day?? undecided
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 16, 2015
mirexxx:
will U live with ur husband in a Studio
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Slimzjoe(m): 12:12am On Apr 16, 2015
amokeme:
it will be easy to clean sef grin

Lazy Bones!!!
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by amokeme(f): 12:13am On Apr 16, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Lazy Bones!!!
cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker / They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS / Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man Who Asked Her For N100 Airtime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.