Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,949 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? (64013 Views)

This Is What I Call True Love. Ladies Can You Settle For This? Picture / Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage / 5 Reasons Why Its More Dificult For Hot Chics To Settle Down With A Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by dechandel(f): 12:16am On Apr 16, 2015
Choi..

Nairaland girls eeh¿? I bow for them o grin grin
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by mirexxx(f): 12:22am On Apr 16, 2015
Slimzjoe:

You wey Hate Sacrifices and 'Suffering' ?? shocked
lol me? well nobody likes to suffer

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 16, 2015
~ What is self-contain ...? Empty bank account?
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by mirexxx(f): 12:24am On Apr 16, 2015
Adaeze003:

Nope! It's just room kitchen and toilet...

Mehn... I aint asking for too much but self contain we can as well join resources n get a proper apartment...

Some people just wishing hardship on themselves just to look good on nl... and telling fairy tales up and down. yes, I know people who rose from grass to grace but some didn't too! It's life, that you're poor today doesn't give you license to be rich tomorrow... lets tell ourselves the truth sometimes...

If you go into such with the mindset of "self con today, duplex tomorrow" and the duplex doesn't come you will get frustrated! #fact so before you go ahead to wish yourself hardship, you better tell yourself that it may stay that way forever then if duplex comes, fine.

Lemme not forget to say that women now work(for those still living in 1914). Work and try to get the things you want biko. And if his ego is too huge that he won't let you contribute, he's adviced to use that huge ego and refuse to live in a self con as well.
hmmm alright
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by mirexxx(f): 12:26am On Apr 16, 2015
amokeme:
it will be easy to clean sef grin
a big mansion with lots of maids n workers is just fine cheesy
chores are stressful smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by mirexxx(f): 12:28am On Apr 16, 2015
Ipledge:
will U live with ur husband in a Studio
your dad didn't keep your mom in a studio and you wanna live in a studio with your wife? ain't u wicked?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by cocoberry(f): 12:29am On Apr 16, 2015
U sooo wish.... Lol, a bedroom, small bathroom, petite kitchen.com dats all.

mirexxx:
a parlor,bedroom,bathroom,kitchen n store
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Slimzjoe(m): 12:30am On Apr 16, 2015
mirexxx:
lol me? well nobody likes to suffer

Lol....that's right tho

Are you not yet sleepy?? shocked

Good night in Adv
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 16, 2015
mirexxx:
your dad didn't keep your mom in a studio and you wanna live in a studio with your wife? ain't u wicked?
well believe me or not,i wanna start my family in a Studio,and buy house after two years...U don fail tongue
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by mirexxx(f): 12:34am On Apr 16, 2015
cocoberry:
U sooo wish.... Lol, a bedroom, small bathroom, petite kitchen.com dats all.

mehn u guys are taking this self contain ish seriously! there are different types u know!
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 16, 2015
dechandel:
Choi..

Nairaland girls eeh¿? I bow for them o grin grin
U never sleep
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by mirexxx(f): 12:35am On Apr 16, 2015
Ipledge:
well believe me or not,i wanna start my family in a Studio,and buy house after two years...U don fail tongue
lol fail ke
bye am out!
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by mirexxx(f): 12:36am On Apr 16, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Lol....that's right tho

Are you not yet sleepy?? shocked

Good night in Adv
lol smiley
goodnyt
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 12:36am On Apr 16, 2015
mirexxx:
lol fail ke
bye am out!
Why U con dey run
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by deuce7(m): 1:33am On Apr 16, 2015
doris4u:
I don't see anything wrong wit settling wit a guy staying in a self con as far as there is love,u might not know wat d future will be.I know of a couple dat started living in just one room, few yes after d man won a lottery and they are in d USA for over 10 yes now.
Good one

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by pressplay55: 2:23am On Apr 16, 2015
op pls change the question to: can you settle down with him in a self contain when you ar of age 38

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 6:44am On Apr 16, 2015
pressplay55:
op pls change the question to: can you settle down with him in a self contain when you ar of age 38

Why? smiley
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 6:50am On Apr 16, 2015
Just reading all the comments sad

Some NL ladies are really insincere.
I listened to a song: "I NEED A GIRL (2).

I picked a lot from Diddy's rap, he said, " I NEED A GIRL, TO SHARE THE DREAM THAT I BELIEVE... SOMEONE WHO TRULY UNDERSTAND, HOW TO TREAT A MAN, THIS IS ALL I NEED..."

Many other things he said...most girls are just blind to what Marriage really is.
It's beyond bread and butter. It's love and vision.

You love him and believes in his vision. This tells me, we have many girls, not ladies here...

Well...

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 16, 2015
Definitely.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 16, 2015
mirexxx:
No i won't smiley

Some self con get levels o!

So nah massion u wan take start? smiley
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 16, 2015
emusmith:

Just reading all the comments sad

Some NL ladies are really insincere.
I listened to a song: "I NEED A GIRL (2).

I picked a lot from Diddy's rap, he said, " I NEED A GIRL, TO SHARE THE DREAM THAT I BELIEVE... SOMEONE WHO TRULY UNDERSTAND, HOW TO TREAT A MAN, THIS IS ALL I NEED..."

Many other things he said...most girls are just blind to what Marriage really is.
It's beyond bread and butter. It's love and vision.

You love him and believes in his vision. This tells me, we have many girls, not ladies here...

Well...

Bros, most of them have been indulge by the lullaby of nollywood movies painting a perfect picture of marriage at expense of the reality.

It takes heart and brain to get a wife material.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Danova(m): 7:40am On Apr 16, 2015
jamex93:
angry angry angry

any lady that cant settle down wit you in a self cont

dont worth being around your bungalow

PARA MODE
Baba nor vex na.... Abi ur heart Don break tire....
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 16, 2015
the most important thing here is 'true love' with the way i love him,i dont mind anywhere,even if in an uncompleted building,i will stay with him cos hes my happiness & i know with our hardwork we will go higher.

what i mean is 'anywhere...mansion, duplex,bush, under the bridge....as far as its him cos we cant do without each other.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nnemuka(f): 7:56am On Apr 16, 2015

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by 2dice(m): 8:00am On Apr 16, 2015
Midehi:
the most important thing here is 'true love' with the way i love him,i dont mind anywhere,even if in an uncompleted building,i will stay with him cos hes my happiness & i know with our hardwork we will go higher.

what i mean is 'anywhere...mansion, duplex,bush, under the bridge....as far as its him cos we cant do without each other.
bae.. some suffering can Edit LOVE

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 16, 2015
Midehi:

Perfect answer!

emusmith, there's your answer.
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by 2dice(m): 8:03am On Apr 16, 2015
Nnemuka:
No I won't.
I started from grass and I live very comfortable now, if he can't afford it then I have to pay for a bigger apartment.
Can't go back to grass days when God's grace is sufficient aalready.
and if he doesn't agree?
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nnemuka(f): 8:08am On Apr 16, 2015

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by 2dice(m): 8:18am On Apr 16, 2015
Nnemuka:

No man will reject such offer when he cannot afford it. Truth is I can't go back to that stage of my life so if he doesn't agree then he takes a walk. Life is too short
stop Generalizing some will definitely do..
You knw men and our ego..
Lol he takes a walk easier said
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 16, 2015
2dice:

bae.. some suffering can Edit LOVE
not with the kind of love we have
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 16, 2015
goofyone:

Perfect answer!

emusmith, there's your answer.
thats the main truth my dear, true love knows no bound.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nnemuka(f): 8:27am On Apr 16, 2015

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker / They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS / Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man Who Asked Her For N100 Airtime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.