Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? (63975 Views)

This Is What I Call True Love. Ladies Can You Settle For This? Picture / Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage / 5 Reasons Why Its More Dificult For Hot Chics To Settle Down With A Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 17, 2015
jayedu108:
one word for u#Silly#
I think u re somehow frustrated,quote me and die,mumu
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 17, 2015
Naughtysite:

My dear, some ladies expectations are out of reach for struggling men

Newly built two bedroom flats in most cities go for N25,000 per month. N300k per year, I see many young men coming together to share the rent. I mean marriageable working class men. That's huge for a single young man to rent and stay alone for sake of marriage.

Once a man is promising, has visions and focus, a lady should follow him to a one room self contained. No condition is permanent.
hmmm,okay,bt I hate to hear dat word,no condition is permanent
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by jayedu108: 8:38am On Apr 17, 2015
MojAyo:
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by jayedu108: 8:38am On Apr 17, 2015
MojAyo:
She Goat I dnt talk twice already giving u ur dosage for the day quit following me cos u aint my type or close to my status go get somtin doing and become useful to urself.
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 17, 2015
MojAyo:
hmmm,okay,bt I hate to hear dat word,no condition is permanent

Why nah ?
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 17, 2015
Viciyus:

I am not that type,

So far I have not seen any girl who will love you for who you are not what you have, hear in Nigeria.

But if you see it from another perspective, the rich babes at mature age 25- 30 are the most caring and loving set of people,
But we men because of low self esteem try to neglect them.

Why the so called poor girls (majority of nigerians) are the most annoying set of human beings.

So, show me one poor girl girl who is lovely, kind, Caring. Etc
And I will show you 20th rich girl who have more of those characteristics.
okay,I'm nt a poor girl sha,so I dnt knw what to say about dat
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 17, 2015
Naughtysite:

Why nah ?
dnt knw why,bt some men re just vry lazy to work,they re the one dat will be saying no condition is permanent,God only help those who help themselves,u will see a drunkard or an irresponsible man saying no condition is permanent,condition is permanent well well o
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 17, 2015
jayedu108:
She Goat I dnt talk twice already giving u ur dosage for the day quit following me cos u aint my type or close to my status go get somtin doing and become useful to urself.
hahaha ,I'm laughing at u,words coming out frm a poor man,sorry
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 17, 2015
MojAyo:
dnt knw why,bt some men re just vry lazy to work,they re the one dat will be saying no condition is permanent,God only help those who help themselves,u will see a drunkard or an irresponsible man saying no condition is permanent,condition is permanent well well o

Agreed. Some men cannot even manage a lazy lady not to talk of a lady managing a lazy man. How will they eat ?

No no for me too.
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by ChiFirstLady(f): 9:28am On Apr 17, 2015
If u say start life, I can
But forever NO.........
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 17, 2015
MojAyo:
okay,I'm nt a poor girl sha,so I dnt knw what to say about dat

Torr

No girls will ever agree that there are poor even if you point gun on there head.
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 17, 2015
Viciyus:

Torr

No girls will ever agree that there are poor even if you point gun on there head.
okay,whatever
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 17, 2015
ChiFirstLady:
But forever NO.........

Hahaha... Who knows forever?
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 17, 2015
Naughtysite:

Agreed. Some men cannot even manage a lazy lady not to talk of a lady managing a lazy man. How will they eat ?

No no for me too.
shey u see where d problems comes frm now,dis is nt only about love,its also about compatibility and maturity
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 17, 2015
See question like mess
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 17, 2015
ChiFirstLady:
But forever NO.........
thank u dear,u nail d point on d head
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 17, 2015
sexyseun:
grin funny u

Yes ooo.
No time to count steps, I dey always fall . Sometimes I sit on the rails and in other low to slide down easy!
As for bathtubs and Jacuzzis,make my husband no bother, instead he should build a swimming pool cos I won't use a Jacuzzi. I hate it because I usually fall.It may not be pretty if these happens when I am pregnant.
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 17, 2015
EggovinMma:

Yes ooo.
No time to count steps, I dey always fall . Sometimes I sit on the rails and in other low to slide down easy!
As for bathtubs and Jacuzzis,make my husband no bother, instead he should build a swimming pool cos I won't use a Jacuzzi. I hate it because I usually fall.It may not be pretty if these happens when I am pregnant.
shaking my head,okay
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by frisby: 1:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
ginawest:
i gladly will....as far as dre z a roof ova my head,d type of ouz doesn't matter.

If this is really true, then you will find true happiness and pretty soon too.

But then all that should matter is not just having a roof over your head, but the person you're sharing that house with. If he isn't a ambitious or a self-driven person, you may be stuck in that single room with 5 kids for 20 years grin

Whenever a patient woman finds a man of passion and ambition, a star is born somewhere.
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Fairgodwin(m): 1:39pm On Apr 17, 2015
haryomikun:

I usually made d same mistake before too

We all learn from each other, and that's why we're here for each other.
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by nkemjacob2(m): 3:39pm On Apr 17, 2015
MojAyo:
and after she worth ur face me I face u nko,u will go marry another wife put for mansion,God punish poverty
AM not heartless to dump her... She suferred with me from the scratch and she will enjoy with to the end
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by AGBb(m): 5:43pm On Apr 17, 2015
ginawest:
i gladly will....as far as dre z a roof ova my head,d type of ouz doesn't matter.
if you mean what you wrote, then.......
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 17, 2015
Yes i can,so far it has its own bathroom,toilet,kitchen...i can live wiv him in a self contain&wait patiently for his mansion grin
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 17, 2015
nkemjacob2:
AM not heartless to dump her... She suferred with me from the scratch and she will enjoy with to the end
hmmm,okay,ur kind is rare sha,bt I'm truly convinced u will do dis when tchelete(money) starts coming in
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by eleshin(m): 10:25am On Apr 18, 2015
You use BB 8520 right? I understand ur plight. You seriously need a rich guy in ur life if not hmmm 5 generations might continue the perrenial Tradition. M sorry 4 ur condition tho.
MojAyo:
hmmm,okay,ur kind is rare sha,bt I'm truly convinced u will do dis when tchelete(money) starts coming in
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 18, 2015
eleshin:
You use BB 8520 right? I understand ur plight. You seriously need a rich guy in ur life if not hmmm 5 generations might continue the perrenial Tradition. M sorry 4 ur condition tho.
sorry,ur mentality is so low,what does using small phone got to do with thinking big,u re one of those men dat ladies run away from,mumu,sorry I dnt need a rich guy to be rich,bt I can't settle for less noni,bye
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by eleshin(m): 11:45am On Apr 18, 2015
You are absolutely right there is nothing wrong in using small phone when u can actually afford a bigger one, but in ur special case baby its a perennial heritage passed down from generations unknown. I don't av problem with ur opinion bt I av problem with d extremism devised in driving it, its obvious u r not rich nd its even more obvious u r not making the faintest attempt to, dnt u think its better to work 2wards ur own prosperity than to set a futile journey of becoming a lifeless chapter in som1else's book?
MojAyo:
sorry,ur mentality is so low,what does using small phone got to do with thinking big,u re one of those men dat ladies run away from,mumu,sorry I dnt need a rich guy to be rich,bt I can't settle for less noni,bye
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 18, 2015
eleshin:
You are absolutely right there is nothing wrong in using small phone when u can actually afford a bigger one, but in ur special case baby its a perennial heritage passed down from generations unknown. I don't av problem with ur opinion bt I av problem with d extremism devised in driving it, its obvious u r not rich nd its even more obvious u r not making the faintest attempt to, dnt u think its better to work 2wards ur own prosperity than to set a futile journey of becoming a lifeless chapter in som1else's book?
I dnt ve time to argue with u,bye,sorry for all those ladies rejecting u,I think u ve a low self esteem,I can't argue with a poor guy like u,bye bye
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by eleshin(m): 1:01pm On Apr 18, 2015
Ahahahaahahahaha ladies rejecting me? I no fit laugh, guess u don't know what to say again...ur blank existence is wounded. Me poor? Ahahahahahahahaha I just hope u v learnt a lesson. Do not play down/ discourage peoples hustle when u r a pauper urself.
MojAyo:
I dnt ve time to argue with u,bye,sorry for all those ladies rejecting u,I think u ve a low self esteem,I can't argue with a poor guy like u,bye bye
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 18, 2015
eleshin:
Ahahahaahahahaha ladies rejecting me? I no fit laugh, guess u don't know what to say again...ur blank existence is wounded. Me poor? Ahahahahahahahaha I just hope u v learnt a lesson. Do not play down/ discourage peoples hustle when u r a pauper urself.
sorry,guess u re so frustrated with dis kind of ur ranting,sorry,no girl will every settle down with u in a face me,I slap u ,self contain or whatever,lol at being a pauper,tanx for the generalization without ever knowing me off nairaland,how does it. Affect u when I said I will never settle down with a poor guy,sorry guessed u re hurting,I dnt need to be arguing with someone dat hsi life is bend already,keep hating until u die,MUMU,ODE
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 18, 2015
eleshin:
sorry,if u dnt stop quoting me,I think ur life will be more bender than dis,oponu
Re: Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? by eleshin(m): 4:57pm On Apr 18, 2015
MojAyo:
sorry,if u dnt stop quoting me,I think ur life will be more bender than dis,oponu

Seriously at d bolded? That's ma cue to stop. I'm sorry about everything I said. Bye

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture? / "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" / Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.