Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

When The Babe You Are Chasing Said She Love White Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When The Babe You Are Chasing Said She Love White Guys (1034 Views)

When You Tell A Unilag Babe You Want To Take Her To Dubai / Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted / White Guys Are More Caring Than Black Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When The Babe You Are Chasing Said She Love White Guys by Olammy76(m): 8:19am On Apr 16, 2015
this is what happen when the babe u are chasing said she love white guys

1 Like

Re: When The Babe You Are Chasing Said She Love White Guys by falconey(m): 8:20am On Apr 16, 2015
weeders
Re: When The Babe You Are Chasing Said She Love White Guys by agarawu23(m): 8:26am On Apr 16, 2015
I will alws contribute to treads bcus I know wat it takes to open one

Op why not self service if you are bored
Re: When The Babe You Are Chasing Said She Love White Guys by olexjay(m): 8:29am On Apr 16, 2015
#MouthSealed
Re: When The Babe You Are Chasing Said She Love White Guys by jascon1(m): 8:32am On Apr 16, 2015
Senseless idihot

1 Like

Re: When The Babe You Are Chasing Said She Love White Guys by Ewizard(m): 8:32am On Apr 16, 2015
grin grin
Re: When The Babe You Are Chasing Said She Love White Guys by xreal: 8:34am On Apr 16, 2015
These guys should seek deliverance ....
Na only stickers they collect from TB Joshua.
Re: When The Babe You Are Chasing Said She Love White Guys by Olammy76(m): 8:37am On Apr 16, 2015
agarawu23:
I will alws contribute to treads bcus I know wat it takes to open one

Op why not self service if you are bored
dnt u av sense @ all...do i luk like ur fada dat self service..so ur brain is nt working 4u to kw dat is just 4 fun....self service kor sunday service nii
Re: When The Babe You Are Chasing Said She Love White Guys by agarawu23(m): 8:41am On Apr 16, 2015
Olammy76:
dnt u av sense @ all...do i luk like ur fada dat self service..so ur brain is nt working 4u to kw dat is just 4 fun....self service kor sunday service nii
next time you need to ask if I have a father or not before jumping into conclusion.

well I think you need to scan your brain.

kids like you dont worth my attentionsad
Re: When The Babe You Are Chasing Said She Love White Guys by braintext(m): 8:43am On Apr 16, 2015
Heheheh.... Na only face go dey white?.... What about that other thing...

1 Like

Re: When The Babe You Are Chasing Said She Love White Guys by Jude44: 9:40am On Apr 16, 2015
End time guys
Re: When The Babe You Are Chasing Said She Love White Guys by Olammy76(m): 1:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
agarawu23:
next time you need to ask if I have a father or not before jumping into conclusion.

well I think you need to scan your brain.

kids like you dont worth my attentionsad
and old clown dnt run his 4kin mouth odour...respect ur self ages clown
Re: When The Babe You Are Chasing Said She Love White Guys by ivyT(f): 2:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
This guys above me,una Neva tire
Re: When The Babe You Are Chasing Said She Love White Guys by harrysterol(m): 3:34pm On Apr 16, 2015
ivyT:
This guys above me,una Neva tire
mad people don't get tired nA
Re: When The Babe You Are Chasing Said She Love White Guys by mitchie58(f): 4:31pm On Apr 16, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: When The Babe You Are Chasing Said She Love White Guys by Glowstone(m): 4:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
na true say no be everybody get common sense ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

(1) (Reply)

8 Reasons To Sleep TOTALLY Naked Tonight, According To Science / I’m Dating 12 Men, I’ve Had Seven Abortions / A Teenager Arrested In U S For Having MouthAction With 2-face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.