Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (1474) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1229863 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1471) (1472) (1473) (1474) (1475) (1476) (1477) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 4:45pm On May 05, 2022
Confirmed by production weekly.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:42pm On May 05, 2022
Purpl3:

Minemrys have you seen how they trying to milk Green Arrow's recent popularity surge?
Are you just noticing? Happened ever since he got popular in Smallville.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Emmynator(m): 12:25am On May 06, 2022
So Naomi has super speed cheesy
I guess the character development in the series is going well, but the acting still seems off to me, I just don't know why.
Mayve it's naomi's face grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Emmynator(m): 12:25am On May 06, 2022
The leg wey Superman and Lois wan dey carry now ehn, I no even understand cheesy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 2:21am On May 06, 2022
abduleez1:
GL finally getting some love .... cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQcQ-s1i9IQ

You love to see it.
Not just any GL but my favorite GL, Jon Stewart. About time.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 8:05am On May 06, 2022
Kaycee7:
Not just any GL but my favorite GL, Jon Stewart. About time.

Yeah. He's my fave too.

Hal fans be mad on social media cus Jon got some love now. grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 8:06am On May 06, 2022
abduleez1:

Yeah. He's my fave too.

Hal fans be mad on social media cus Jon got some love now. grin
They seem to be pissed about the news that Hal's dead. I've also seen claims that the plot from the trailer seems to be adapting a storyline that belongs to Hal.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 8:24am On May 06, 2022
Kaycee7:
They seem to be pissed about the news that Hal's dead. I've also seen claims that the plot from the trailer seems to be adapting a storyline that belongs to Hal.
Yeah, I saw that too.

I don't really mind so far it's GL content and it's done well. Hal has been in the limelight for 20yrs. Now it's time for others to shine. Hal already has a live action, series and constant animation appearances.

To me DC fans can't be satisfied. They cried no GL, now there's content, then they scream not their favourite character. Smh.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 9:25am On May 06, 2022
Emmynator:
The leg wey Superman and Lois wan dey carry now ehn, I no even understand cheesy

That show is becoming as useless as the other CW shows to me these days...
Everything about the show is becoming two CW for my liking,,.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Xavier5(m): 5:33pm On May 07, 2022
Emmynator:
So Naomi has super speed cheesy
I guess the character development in the series is going well, but the acting still seems off to me, I just don't know why.
Mayve it's naomi's face grin

What do you expect? She's kinda a rip-off of Superman.
I love the progressive story telling Ava is going with. Taking her time to flesh out her story. The series has 13 to 15 Episodes, so no qualms but my problem is the apparent lack of actions. The actions are scare, short and weak. I get it's a progressive origin story but whenever they bring in actions, they should do it well.

Superman and Lois to me, have a loop hole. If Bizzarro Superman do kill, why didn't he kill Bizzarro Ally Allston before taking her pendant to the Normal Universe to prevent the Ally Allstons from merging? I just hope they explain that shit as the story story progresses
The actions in the series are just weak and bland, and Superman is too weak for my liking. They should also take VFX lessons from Noami.

But the story telling is good though except the supposed loop hole problem

#Xavier
#DCian
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Xavier5(m): 9:48am On May 08, 2022
abduleez1:

Yeah, I saw that too.

I don't really mind so far it's GL content and it's done well. Hal has been in the limelight for 20yrs. Now it's time for others to shine. Hal already has a live action, series and constant animation appearances.

To me DC fans can't be satisfied. They cried no GL, now there's content, then they scream not their favourite character. Smh.

To be candid, i don't get all the GL noise from certain group. This GL movie is set in the DCAMU after JLD: Apokolips War where Flash had to reset the timeline in other to save a dying earth. The GL before that event was Hal Jordan, so I don't see what's wrong if the bring in John Stewart as the GL after that event.

BONUS:
The Martian Manhunter in this movie is the same one in Superman: man of tomorrow and the Green Arrow is the same that appeared in Batman: The Long Halloween. Good to see they're advancing the DCAMU. So they finally formed the JL base on Flash suggestion to Superman in Justice Society: World War 2.
So officially, the DC animated Multiverse now has two shared universe; DCAMU and the TimmVerse. Great

I love the fact that they've officially connected the DC animated Multiverse with Teen Titans vs Teen Titans Go, the appearance of the DCAMU Superman in Injustice and the upcoming Teen Titans Go vs DC Super Girls: Mayhem In The Multiverse.
Same plan they have for the DC Film Multiverse with Crisis On Infinite Earths and The Flash. I love the Expanded and Multiversial model DC is going with their films. I pray they pull it off.

#Xavier
#DCian
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 8:43pm On May 09, 2022
**"

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 8:47pm On May 09, 2022
Just cleared one wänker on Telegram that was saying Wanda will beat Superman

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Purpl3: 9:03pm On May 09, 2022
abduleez1:
**"

I thought he was Nightwing??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Purpl3: 9:03pm On May 09, 2022
Kaycee7:

The Wanda fetish is strong with these guys wtf.

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 9:18pm On May 09, 2022
Kaycee7:

All of them dey mad. The Wanda dickriding on social media is strong. See nonsense wey I dey see for Twitter. She just dey trend since yesterday.

That's why I love those Batman stans. grin With prep time Batman will defeat her. grin cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 9:23pm On May 09, 2022
Purpl3:

I thought he was Nightwing??

Heard he's being repurposed for Flash portrayal.

I'm also hearing that my fan cast Jacob Elordi is being considered for the Nightwing role. cheesy
Didn't even know he was in the running along with Dylan for the character back then. He came 2nd sha.

I don't want or see Dylan as Nightwing. Jacob has the range, the look, the height and the right emotional spectrum (troubled persona) to portray Di©k to a tee.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Purpl3: 9:37pm On May 09, 2022
abduleez1:

Heard he's being repurposed for Flash portrayal.

I'm also hearing that my fan cast Jacob Elordi is being considered for the Nightwing role. cheesy
Didn't even know he was in the running along with Dylan for the character back then. He came 2nd sha.

I don't want or see Dylan as Nightwing. Jacob has the range, the look, the height and the right emotional spectrum (troubled persona) to portray Di©k to a tee.

Hard to argue with that plus the fact that Dylan can be cast as almost any superhero and it would fit him...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 3:48am On May 10, 2022
Kaycee7:
Superman is actually vulnerable to magic.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 6:32am On May 10, 2022
Purpl3:

The Wanda fetish is strong with these guys wtf.
abduleez1:

All of them dey mad. The Wanda dickriding on social media is strong. See nonsense wey I dey see for Twitter. She just dey trend since yesterday.

That's why I love those Batman stans. grin With prep time Batman will defeat her. grin cheesy
This one na better clown. Dey claim comic knowledge wey him no get. Was bringing BvS and animations while asking me if I've watched MoM. Dey shout kryptonite upandan. If you see how he mellow once I show am kryptonite suit grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Purpl3: 7:35am On May 10, 2022
Kaycee7:

This one na better clown. Dey claim comic knowledge wey him no get. Was bringing BvS and animations while asking me if I've watched MoM. Dey shout kryptonite upandan. If you see how he mellow once I show am kryptonite suit grin grin

That's how they all mellow grin grin
No be how the other guy mellow on Sunday when I brought 1 Thor scan cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 8:16am On May 10, 2022
Hmmm.... Many rumors flying.

It's safe to say Ezra is out after this movie.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 5:17pm On May 11, 2022
Jonathan Kent gave it to Bruce straight.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Barrywhyte1(m): 7:01pm On May 11, 2022
Possible spoilers sad sad

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 7:13pm On May 11, 2022
undecided undecided

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Purpl3: 7:29pm On May 11, 2022
Kaycee7:
Jonathan Kent gave it to Bruce straight.

Hehehehehe

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BankyGee(m): 8:33am On May 13, 2022
Happy birthday to our Batman, Robert Pattinson!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:58am On May 13, 2022
Barrywhyte1:
Possible spoilers sad sad
That scene just showed how underwhelming the film was.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 12:03pm On May 16, 2022
May 18

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 3:53pm On May 16, 2022
Can't wait .....

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Xavier5(m): 6:23pm On May 16, 2022
abduleez1:
May 18

Count down for? undecided
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 6:44pm On May 16, 2022
Xavier5:

Count down for? undecided

WBD upfront.

It's like CinemaCon but for advertisers. Luring companies to market prouducts in programs, cable or some TV shows and in this case HBOMax ad tier.

WB will present their projects, TV shows and the likes. So possibility of getting some news for DC projects and maybe trailers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1471) (1472) (1473) (1474) (1475) (1476) (1477) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.