Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (1500) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1237166 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1497) (1498) (1499) (1500) (1501) (1502) (1503) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Vulcanheph(m): 9:43pm On Aug 14, 2022
Just finished watching this series (thanks to NETNAIJA)... It was the Bomb.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:58am On Aug 15, 2022
AnfieldFan:

How do you do this when the movie is more or less done...

Bear in mind that WB gave Snyder around 70m to shoot about 2 scenes and finish post production...
This film is currently undergoing reshoots with the third act being reworked substantially, this comes in two parts: initial reshoots to collapse Keaton's directive and current ones to eliminate Ezra's because of his most recent arrest...

If you're suggesting making this a Batman film, then why call it the flash?
And how possible will that be considering the knowledge that Ezra plays multiple characters and is in a lot of the scenes (as much as 70 percent and above at least), how much has been sunk in so far and potential returns both financially and critically...
Snyder didn't spend 70 million shooting 2 scenes. If WB gave him that money to shoot 2 scenes then the management is dumber than I thought.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by AnfieldFan: 9:55am On Aug 15, 2022
Minemrys:

Snyder didn't spend 70 million shooting 2 scenes. If WB gave him that money to shoot 2 scenes then the management is dumber than I thought.

They did...They gave him 70m...
According to Deborah, they shot only one additional scene, that's the "knightmare" sequence that had Jared, I said about two scenes and post production just to cover everything....
So if you're unhappy WB gave Snyder 70m to finish a movie he claimed was almost done, how are you gonna feel about the money that will need to be forked out to reshoot the Flash on the scale you're proposing....
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:22pm On Aug 15, 2022
AnfieldFan:

They did...They gave him 70m...
According to Deborah, they shot only one additional scene, that's the "knightmare" sequence that had Jared, I said about two scenes and post production just to cover everything....
So if you're unhappy WB gave Snyder 70m to finish a movie he claimed was almost done, how are you gonna feel about the money that will need to be forked out to reshoot the Flash on the scale you're proposing....

Bros, the 70 million was to finish the film not just to shoot 2 scenes. Do you know there are films with CGI that actually shoot for that amount? Bros no come dey blow things out of proportion like say we no go school.
70 million for 2 scenes? If na so, Aquaman for cost 500 million to film na.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by AnfieldFan: 8:42pm On Aug 15, 2022
Minemrys:

Bros, the 70 million was to finish the film not just to shoot 2 scenes. Do you know there are films with CGI that actually shoot for that amount? Bros no come dey blow things out of proportion like say we no go school.
70 million for 2 scenes? If na so, Aquaman for cost 500 million to film na.

Bro, I said Post production too in my post naaa.... Deborah says 1 additional scene was shot, which means they shot something...I included post production in my post which covers the 'finish the film" you're talking about...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 1:47pm On Aug 16, 2022
Looks like they are going with option 1.

Ezra Miller's case started over a year ago, the old WB bosses did nothing and looked the other way.

Things escalated and got worse.

David Zaslav takes over and barely 2 months in charge, he's already doing what old WB should have done a year ago.

Kudos to him...

This is long overdue.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by phr0nesis(m): 6:40pm On Aug 17, 2022
I know this isn't a highly prestigious award but it's a plus for DC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Gmajor(m): 8:52am On Aug 25, 2022
Aquaman 2 Heads To Christmas 2023, ‘Shazam: Fury Of The Gods’ Goes To March

DC Dem swear for you?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 5:00am On Aug 26, 2022
Seems DC has a new head....

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 11:30am On Aug 26, 2022
abduleez1:
Seems DC has a new head....

Good news?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by nani667: 11:42am On Aug 26, 2022
Power Girl appreciation °°

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by ShaqFu: 11:58am On Aug 26, 2022
abduleez1:
What I need from Zaslav now is to change whatever stupid plans to make Constantine black in this show and fast track production.
Everything else is a go.
I wonder why they canceled the first series though.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 1:48pm On Aug 27, 2022
ShaqFu:
I wonder why they canceled the first series though.

Only CW knows best. They prolly afraid a character and storyline of Constantine is too dark for their target audience.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 1:48pm On Aug 27, 2022
pu7pl3:

Good news?

Great news, judging from his past history.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 2:52pm On Aug 27, 2022
abduleez1:

Great news, judging from his past history.

okay then
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by nani667: 7:09pm On Aug 27, 2022
✔️

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:24pm On Aug 28, 2022
abduleez1:

Only CW knows best. They prolly afraid a character and storyline of Constantine is too dark for their target audience.
It wasn't a CW show though. It was a NBC series.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 8:38pm On Aug 28, 2022
Minemrys:

It wasn't a CW show though. It was a NBC series.

I see.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by johnyace(m): 2:58pm On Sep 01, 2022
Never thought I would see the day where Mia Khalifa would defend ZS creative decision

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by johnyace(m): 3:03pm On Sep 01, 2022
read somewhere that WB regrets releasing the Snyder cut because it further divided DC's fanbase.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 3:49pm On Sep 01, 2022
johnyace:
read somewhere that WB regrets releasing the Snyder cut because it further divided DC's fanbase.

It did more harm than good...

By releasing the Snyder cut, WB thought they were going to appease and make their fans happy.

What they have received so far is increased campaigns for restoration of Snyderverse.

It's like giving a child a big Christmas gift and instead of showing gratitude, the child keeps on demanding for more gifts.

There's also more hatred and bitterness from Snyder's fanbase.

Some of them have vowed to never watch any DC film unless Zack is part of it.
They have also started smear campaign on future DC films.

Black Adam and Dwayne Johnson is getting attacks all the time on social media...for the crime of trying to promote his movie.

I see them on Twitter every week.

I don't know why any Snyder fan with common sense will want Snyder back at WB.

The man got his Snyder cut released and moved on instantly.

He's at Netflix where he has creative control and freedom.

You would expect Snyderbots to follow him to Netflix and support his future projects...but no... they are still obsessed with what he could have done at DC.

Those guys are not DC fans, they are just Snyder's fans that loved his DC films.

For all their noise and tantrums, they are still just a dot in a circle.

DC as a brand will move forward with or without them.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rollingstone.com/tv-movies/tv-movie-features/justice-league-the-snyder-cut-bots-fans-1384231/amp/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by johnyace(m): 11:01pm On Sep 01, 2022
no DC fandome this year
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by johnyace(m): 11:13pm On Sep 01, 2022
BlackManta:

It did more harm than good...

By releasing the Snyder cut, WB thought they were going to appease and make their fans happy.

What they have received so far is increased campaigns for restoration of Snyderverse.

It's like giving a child a big Christmas gift and instead of showing gratitude, the child keeps on demanding for more gifts.

There's also more hatred and bitterness from Snyder's fanbase.

Some of them have vowed to never watch any DC film unless Zack is part of it.
They have also started smear campaign on future DC films.

Black Adam and Dwayne Johnson is getting attacks all the time on social media...for the crime of trying to promote his movie.

I see them on Twitter every week.

I don't know why any Snyder fan with common sense will want Snyder back at WB.

The man got his Snyder cut released and moved on instantly.

He's at Netflix where he has creative control and freedom.

You would expect Snyderbots to follow him to Netflix and support his future projects...but no... they are still obsessed with what he could have done at DC.

Those guys are not DC fans, they are just Snyder's fans that loved his DC films.

For all their noise and tantrums, they are still just a dot in a circle.

DC as a brand will move forward with or without them.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rollingstone.com/tv-movies/tv-movie-features/justice-league-the-snyder-cut-bots-fans-1384231/amp/

if they were just a dot in a circle WB wouldn't be worried about their noise, I admit that some Snyder fans can be overbearing sometimes but they are not as bad as people claim they are, most fan bases are like that.

As a Snyder fan I don't really care if he comes back I just want good DC movies.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by AnfieldFan: 11:36pm On Sep 01, 2022
nani667:
✔️

It wasn't meant this way...He was promoting with his daughter...This is top tier sensationalism grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 7:14am On Sep 03, 2022
All I can say is "Hail Snydra"...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 7:26pm On Sep 03, 2022
johnyace:
if they were just a dot in a circle WB wouldn't be worried about their noise, I admit that some Snyder fans can be overbearing sometimes but they are not as bad as people claim they are, most fan bases are like that.

As a Snyder fan I don't really care if he comes back I just want good DC movies.

Nobody at WB wants to touch Snyderverse with a ten foot pole.

Zack himself has moved on to Netflix.

Only a fool will want him to leave a place where he has creative control and go back to WB where his freedom will be limited.

His fans have sworn not to watch any DC film that is not made by Snyder, so why bother?

When DC studios is firmly established with a new Kevin Feige-type leader, that person will want to start with his own fresh slate.

Post Zack Snyder, I have only seen two bad DC films in WW84 and BoP....so its not like we haven't been getting good films.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Havertz29s: 12:18pm On Sep 08, 2022
Black Adam trailer dropping tonight.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Havertz29s: 12:55pm On Sep 08, 2022
Justice Society America

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Havertz29s: 1:21pm On Sep 08, 2022
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 6:48am On Sep 09, 2022
Soomany Easter eggs in this new Black Adam trailer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by phr0nesis(m): 9:35am On Sep 09, 2022
I saw Henry Cavill's Superman as part of the cast. Is it for real?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1497) (1498) (1499) (1500) (1501) (1502) (1503) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.