Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,719 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (65642 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 4:43pm On Jan 18, 2009
Brash
Wetin nah!!!

40boi
I am preparing all for the Aluta protest on this
I am already drafting an SOS on this
I will brief Criz on what to do
We need to protest, riot, burn down every thread that is occupying Nairaland Sports thread space
Seun, have a rethink else. . . . .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by joeb1(m): 4:47pm On Jan 18, 2009
Watz up guys? Hope all is well. I am happy we are on top the table with a game in hand, i can see the future is bright although i didn't have time to watch the game. Well from all u people's post i can draw out some certain thing there.

Well just wanted all da United fans in da house to know that i am back, better and would be more constant in posting than ever.

ONE UNITED!!! grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 4:48pm On Jan 18, 2009
Its funny because these 3 threads are what makes the Sports section tick i am talking about the Arsenal,Chelsea and Utd thread and Sports is one of the reasons i am on NL in the first place
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 8:12pm On Jan 18, 2009
Threads of arguments, disses, allegations, postulations, prophesies and even utter bunkum
What are we gonna make reference to when the need arises?
Whats the need for keeping the thread then. Its not fair at all. . . .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 8:13pm On Jan 18, 2009

PRANKSTER Man Utd stars have bought Cristiano Ronaldo a new little ron-about after he pranged his Ferrari— a toy PEDAL CAR!

Grinning teammates had a whipround to replace his crashed £200,000 supercar with a red plastic kiddies’ model—a bargain at £40.

They even stuck a Ferrari badge on the front and gave it a CR7 reg plate.

Then they left it parked at the club’s training ground—right next to the £140,000 Bentley Continental GT Speed fleet-footed Ronaldo’s been running around in since the smash ten days ago.

And when the FIFA World Footballer of the Year came out of the gym, he went into fits of laughter over his new motor.

A club insider revealed: “He thought it was hilarious and said he was going to play on it as soon as he got home.

“It’s fair to say Ronny has had more than his fair share of stick since the accident. He couldn’t stop going on about his Ferrari and how beautiful it was. So a few of the United lads thought it would be funny to play a trick on him.

“So they all chipped in and bought a cheap plastic pedal car from the local toy shop.

“All the lads were laughing as he scooped it up and put it in the back of his car. It put a smile on his face—and he said he’ll give it to a local hospital or good cause.”

Now he plans to get his other bigger toy FIXED rather than have it written off after crashing it into a tunnel wall on the way to United’s Carrington training ground.
List

The £110,000-a-week winger waited 12 months to take delivery of the Ferrari 599 GTB and has told team-mates that having it mended will be a lot quicker than joining another waiting list for a new one to be built in Italy.

Our source added: “He just wants the car back on the road, and if money is no object then why not just get it fixed? I

“It’s better than waiting another year for one to be assembled.”
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 8:35pm On Jan 18, 2009
What's wrong with waiting a year for a new one to be built? Time flies after all grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 8:50pm On Jan 18, 2009
Cristalz:

What's wrong with waiting a year for a new one to be built? Time flies after all grin

These prima donnas are super-spoilt. He wouldn't wait for a week if he had to.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 8:53pm On Jan 18, 2009
I am 16 yrs old from now. and i want to go become a footballer shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

All these mony just for car? I guess the cost of reparing will be enough to buy 10 of my dream LR3
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Walexdinho(m): 11:40am On Jan 19, 2009
are na they lucky 2 win again nawa 4 u people. while all is well
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Walexdinho(m): 11:40am On Jan 19, 2009
are na they lucky 2 win again nawa 4 u people. while all is well
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by codedguy1(m): 12:38pm On Jan 19, 2009
Man U ; We just keep scrapping three points, scoring in the last ten minutes in recent games with an impregnable defence, atleast in the last 10 games. How cool smiley wink cheesy grin cool

Chelsea : They seem to be confused and seem to be the ones most hit by the economic melt down, Food rations of the players have been halved grin grin, things are happenning. Is RA selling the club or not? abi na shakara the guy they do. Anyways, visit the chelsea thread make u see as analysis they flow left right and center.

Arsenal ; The ambition now is to make sure they finish in 4th position, that would be the best thing that could happen to them this season. atleast that's what debo thinks.  shocked shocked AV has a lot to say bout that.

Liverpool ; Although they have not been too mouthy bout their surprise lead, especially at the turn of the year, reality/pressure has started to stare them in the face. They all seem to have recoiled and are probably running scarewalking alone. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 3:26pm On Jan 19, 2009
coded guy:

Arsenal ; The ambition now is to make sure they finish in 4th position, that would be the best thing that could happen to them this season. atleast that's what debo thinksshocked shocked AV has a lot to say bout that.

Don't misquote me mafriend! tongue When did you become a mind reader anyways

Arsenal is a mere 6 points behind the leaders in January. . . .at this stage we can still win the premiership if we look at points. I know we likely will not, because we have too many issues with the side, but I do think we'll end up 2nd or 3rd.

Doing that and winning a cup will be a MASSIVE achievement. cool
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 3:59pm On Jan 19, 2009
debosky
Aston Villa really have their eyes on Europe next season. .
they kinda look hungrier than u guys. .they'v been grinding out results and are no doing badly at all.
Better lace your boots. . we mite just have a nu entrant into the big 4. Or we widen the loop and rename it big 5? cheesy

@united fans
we are scrapping wins again. these one-nil wins are giving us the maximum points at the moment, but they are not really convincing. Watever happened to our 5-nil scoreline days? where did all the fire power go?
we need to start scoring now. .

PS. It feels nice to be on top. .yeah, where we belong. .

PROUDLY UNITED cool
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 4:00pm On Jan 19, 2009
Spurs said the same thing two seasons ago - with a bigger squad.

Starting from the next game, Villa will start dropping points. Young is out for three games - who do they have to replace him?

Spurs were 4th till the last day of the season - even if it takes that long, We will overtake them. cool
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 4:42pm On Jan 19, 2009
and end up 4th. wink.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 5:01pm On Jan 19, 2009
justkunmi:

@united fans
we are scrapping wins again. these one-nil wins are giving us the maximum points at the moment, but they are not really convincing. Watever happened to our 5-nil scoreline days? where did all the fire power go?
we need to start scoring now. .

Scrapping wins?? What does that mean??
How many 1-0 wins did we cop last season?? Tottenham, Everton, Sunderland, Birmingham(home n away) etc.
We are ahead of schedule(according to Fergie) and we have not conceded in the last 10 league games. I am proud of that achievement.
Dang it!!! We have Brown, Rio, Evra, Hargreaves and Rooney missing(Thatz half of the team that started in Moscow).

PS. It feels nice to be on top. .yeah, where we belong. .

Now. . . . .Thatz the spirit.
This time last season, we have lost 3 matches(Bolton, West Ham and Man City). We have avenged those defeats bar West Ham and i am sure we would beat em at Upton Park.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by codedguy1(m): 5:44pm On Jan 19, 2009
debosky:

Don't misquote me mafriend! tongue When did you become a mind reader anyways

Arsenal is a mere 6 points behind the leaders in January. . . .at this stage we can still win the premiership if we look at points. I know we likely will not, because we have too many issues with the side, but I do think we'll end up 2nd or 3rd.

Doing that and winning a cup will be a MASSIVE achievement. cool

I know u was gonna come out to defend that sentence grin grin grin

Am not misquoting you, just trying to make sence of what you mean by your favourite position grin.
Anyways, i would still like to see Arsenal in the CL, they seem to kinda hold their own in cup competition.

debosky:

Starting from the next game, Villa will start dropping points. Young is out for three games - who do they have to replace him?

Debo has it come to this? bad belle prayers, anyways Arsenal needs it.

justkunmi:

and end up 4th. wink.
grin grin grin grin Favourite position.

~Sauron~:

Dang it!!! We have Brown, Rio, Evra, Hargreaves and Rooney missing(Thatz half of the team that started in Moscow).

And we are still riding high. cool cool
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 6:43pm On Jan 19, 2009
coded
whts gud man. long time

whats the game plan for tmr?
i hope we can score 4 goals. its been a while
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 7:58pm On Jan 19, 2009
@ Coded

Bad Belle? cheesy

That is quality analysis - I'll buy you 6 beers if it doesn't come true. tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 11:19pm On Jan 19, 2009
Rafa couldn't cut it. . .now everybody's chasing grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 11:42pm On Jan 19, 2009
Now he'll really have a fit. grin grin

I hope the kidney stones don't hurt. cheesy

Rafa tinkered himself out of three points - taking Torres off when you were JUST 1-0 up? Against a pressing Everton? Shoulda kept him on to deliver the killer punch. But no, he brought on Babel after Everton equalised.

I wonder what stories he'll tell today grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 7:41am On Jan 20, 2009
debosky:

Fergie bribed Torres to miss a sitter grin grin

Oga is back to his rightful position
Now the title chase begins. We will hopefully beat Fulham come February
But attention goes to tonight's Carling Cup game against Derby
They will park the bus but i bet an early goal is all that is needed to unlock them
Possible line up anyone?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by codedguy1(m): 8:14am On Jan 20, 2009
debosky:

@ Coded

Bad Belle? cheesy

That is quality analysis - I'll buy you 6 beers if it doesn't come true. tongue

Which brand? Hope you are not stingy like AW tongue be4 i go see 1/2 bottle of 33

tkb417:

coded
whts gud man. long time

Ma guy, am good, just try once in a while to peak into NL to see how we weave our way to the top of the table and watch others gasp while we do it. grin

Am sure your r ok too.
The game should/must end with and emphatic win 4 united. Thats all i ask for.

debosky:

The tortoise and the hare grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by switch47(m): 8:55am On Jan 20, 2009
Man united is number one on the tabili with a game in hand, omo, the league s interesting even with the bottom teams this season!! everyteamhas got fun except mumu chelsea
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by HorneyChic(f): 9:49am On Jan 20, 2009
With ur misfiring fowards, u'll be kuckt to score one tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by HorneyChic(f): 9:53am On Jan 20, 2009
With ur misfiring fowards, u'll be lucky to score one tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by codedguy1(m): 11:13am On Jan 20, 2009
HorneyChic:

With ur misfiring fowards, u'll be kuckt to score one tongue

I guess your keyboard also misfires tongue sad
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 4:29pm On Jan 20, 2009
vs.

The Dream Team To Take Us To Wembley:

Manchester United (from): Kuszczak(PIG), Foster, Amos, Rafael, Neville, Vidic, Evans, Chester, O'Shea, Fabio, Ronaldo, Nani, Carrick, Scholes, Fletcher, Gibson, Possebon, Anderson, Giggs, Park, Tosic, Tevez, Welbeck, Macheda.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by codedguy1(m): 4:47pm On Jan 20, 2009
@ sauron

What's up?

Derby can be sometimes stubborn like the goat on their logo, but i expect us to give them a sound beating.
Hope we wrap this early, so we can see the likes of Tosic and Fabio play.

Brown, Hargreaves, Rooney, Evra, Rio are out and the team still looks like what would put up strong challenge for any league in the world.

My possible starting line up Kuszczak, Neville, Vidic, Evans, O'shea, Carrick, Giggs, Fletcher, Nani, Tevez, Welbeck. cool cool grin

Anyone else?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 4:54pm On Jan 20, 2009
@ Coded Guy,

I'd love to see this team.
Fergie has promised the media the kids would play but are they mentally strong enough to take us to Wembley??

----------------Foster-----------------

Rafael-----Vidic----Evans----Fabio

Nani--Anderson--Possebon---Tosic/Park

----------Welbeck----Tevez----------
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by codedguy1(m): 5:03pm On Jan 20, 2009
I really would like to win this cup. it would boost our push to winning everything this season.

Do you think it would be advisable to throw Fabio, Tosic, Possebon and nani (who we dont know what to expect of)in a game like this. i would expect we stable the ship by putting already trusted legs so we can get an early goal and then ease these guys in especially tosic and Fabio. Derby has been stubborn for the first team in anumber of occassions and i hope today aint gonna be one of them. Its a cup competition so we also must approach with some sense of caution, which in ma opinion is all out attack.

Anyways, we should have this under control cool
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 5:09pm On Jan 20, 2009
coded guy:

I really would like to win this cup. it would boost our push to winning everything this season.

Tottenham still stands in our way but we would cook em in Wembley.
Fergie should roll out the big gunz by then.

Do you think it would be advisable to throw Fabio, Tosic, Possebon and nani (who we dont know what to expect of)in a game like this. i would expect we stable the ship by putting already trusted legs so we can get an early goal and then ease these guys in especially tosic and Fabio. Derby has been stubborn for the first team in anumber of occassions and i hope today aint gonna be one of them. Its a cup competition so we also must approach with some sense of caution, which in ma opinion is all out attack.

These lads play in the reserves week in week out. Have u forgotten Rafael's debut??
If we cannot start em against Derby, when are we ever gonna start em?? Against the Dippers or the Rent Boys??
This is the time to see what makes Tosic n Fabio tick. I have seen Fabio in the reserves and he is loads better than Rafael.
@ Old Trafford, we should rape Derby 4-0.

Anyways, we should have this under control cool

Depends on Fergie. If he starts Fletcher n Park, we would win the game easily.
Starting Ronaldo n Carrick will be too unfair on Derby County. It will be like using cheat codes to play on PES/FIFA 09. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 / Arsenal Vs Manchester United (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2017 / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.