Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,245 members, 7,825,941 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals (36508 Views)

IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports / IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) / Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 18, 2015
Ilekeh
post=32854383:

Nigerians need to start asking for source of Nigerian
stats, how data was collected and its validity.

I bet u would never have writen this if you were placed num one.

4 Likes

Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by Ilekeh(f): 2:06pm On Apr 18, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

Ilekeh the smelly yoruba girl, you don land here with your mouth odour?

The odor you smell is coming from your vagina, negro.

Let's start with WHO conducted the data collection. Then HOW.
Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by Gr8tasign: 2:07pm On Apr 18, 2015
"Tinubu said during the oba of Lagos saga that competition organized by lagos gov for school children were swept by igbos for three consecutive yr b/4 any other tribe were able to lay claim of the champion"

Thanks be to God!

We are going higher everyday.

25 Likes

Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by Ilekeh(f): 2:09pm On Apr 18, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

I bet u would never have writen this if you were placed num one.

Yep. You're damn right.
I do research.......yet it's hard to replicate Nigeria's research because stats are pulled from the air.

No national Census

Nothing.
Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 18, 2015
Sure he is a blessing
BuddahMonk:
Walahi the dude is gifted to be sincere, am following him here for a very long time and am buying all his ideas hook line and sinkers.

I will hook up with him in no distance time, we need peeps like him

Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by ArodeTsolaye: 2:10pm On Apr 18, 2015
Ilekeh:

I don't have a vagina, madam Ilekeh Odourduwa.

11 Likes

Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by Ilekeh(f): 2:10pm On Apr 18, 2015
Funnicator:
you would be the first gullible dolt to believe any analysis by punch or tinubu ' s the nation but you would not accept pro-Igbo analysis by a same Nigerian body.

Indeed. Apc and propaganda/hypocrisy are like corn and coconut.

You're simply calling yourself a gullible dolt, if you read between the lines.
Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by Holuwathoby(m): 2:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
hansad:
Soon, and very soon, Southwest and Northwest shall start to be placed on the same category - forget the razzmatazz and glitter of Lagos.

In politics, they are one already - in religion, well well .... soon
so u think? U are absolutely wrong!

2 Likes

Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by Ilekeh(f): 2:12pm On Apr 18, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

I don't have a vagina, madam Ilekeh Odourduwa.

Dude, you sure?
Because you reason through your vagina.......negro, you gotta vagina as wide as Pacific ocean.
Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 18, 2015
[quote author=Ilekeh post=32854906]

You're simply calling yourself a gullible dolt, if you read between the lines.[/quote

We are in 2015. Ekiti is the fountain of stomach infrastructure. South west are lagging behind despite awo's education policies. We are no more on the 60s. Deal with it. Life moves on. See you next time another credible analysis as this is released.

Cheers.

11 Likes

Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by Ilekeh(f): 2:13pm On Apr 18, 2015
Anyway, y'all enjoy your feel-good thread. Mommy's gotta go.
Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by ArodeTsolaye: 2:14pm On Apr 18, 2015
Twistaray:
[s]

Yet your Igbos tribe are everywhere including oshogbo.
Why not stay back/put at your alaigbo paradise?
Must you Igbos beat your chest ni?
What has your level of education got to do with your success as individuals or group of people?

Yeye fellas cheesy[/s]

9 Likes

Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 18, 2015
[qnuote author=Masterclass32 post=32854515]Unbelievable! The East is going places...

But abeg make we try collectively to develop our region o. Make we no dey run go other people region dey recieve insult and 'out-sult'.

God bless Ndigbo

TO GOD BE THE GLORY.[/quote]it's not igbo fault .....it's written in the bible about the Jews

4 Likes

Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by Twistaray(m): 2:17pm On Apr 18, 2015
[quote author=ArodeTsolaye post=32855041][/quote]

cheesy grin grin
Why are you not happy.
You dont want to be disputed?

Quantity isnt quality. grin
Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by Okeikpu(m): 2:18pm On Apr 18, 2015
[quote author=BuddahMonk post=32854030][/quote] grin grin grin grin grin See them.....awon wele
Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 18, 2015
Happy to see you again in this forum, when i see u defend the Igbo race I feel proud that Igbo nwere nmadu
manchy7531:
compare igbo village chidren and yourba sub urban children...sport the difference in who is more malnourished

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by ogene007: 2:18pm On Apr 18, 2015
shachris03:
The south is the crown jewel of the Nigerian Nation.
The north is backward because of a combination of the Almajiri Infestation Policy, Paedophilia (child sex/so-called marriage), Climate change, and massive corruption by the northern political establishment.

5 Likes

Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by Okeikpu(m): 2:21pm On Apr 18, 2015
Funnicator:
Bwahahaha haha is that Osinbajo with his parents in the bush? grin

Lalasticlala front page abeg. Kai. All the former reports about ekiti state and yoruba must be updated and shown to the world.
Dat looks lyk Fashola n hs uncle

2 Likes

Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by hamaworld(m): 2:22pm On Apr 18, 2015
ideykwum:
My guy, know when you are licked! I attended an FGC in the North and it was mainly an Igbo-Yoruba affair in terms of academic competition, with the sprinkling from minorities from the Delta and Middlebelt! Most of the Northerners had a distant back seat!!

So, before you write bullcrap, do you expect the teeming millions of Igbos in the North to copy the Northern attitude of not attending school? In my opinion, the numbers the North even gets is largely due to the non-Northerners who live there! Wallahi!!

Ruuuubbbbiiiiiiisssssshhhh
Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by ideykwum: 2:22pm On Apr 18, 2015
Typical of Igbos! There is always one of them that would want to play Judas to ingratiate himself with outsiders! My guy, wake up and smell the coffee!

True Igbos are moving ahead with the tide of events, not apologising for the very air the breathe to appease Yorubas! Carry your shoulder high and be proud of your heritage!!

uzokasi1964:
I am igbo but i don't like d way d above people are talking,when something good is recorded in nigeria no particular region should take all d praise and make it look like other region are stupid, after all we are one nigeria

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by SirShymexx: 2:23pm On Apr 18, 2015
Lol. How come these stats have no correlation whatsoever with the intellectual capacity/capability of my Jewish brothers on this forum?

Majority of the decent posters are Yorubas...so, you have to question whose ar.se these stats were pulled from, and what magical indices were used, since almost everything in naija is done via voodoo? grin Almost somewhat funny everything declined from 2012 after GEJ assumed office, with the Jewish bandits. grin

Anyway, salute to the Jews - you lot have something concocted by a next Jew to beat ya chests to today - salute. grin cool

One love - I love Jewish chics. cool

[img]http://www.animaatjes.nl/games/games/donkey-kong-country/animaatjes-donkey-kong-country-3637333.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by Okeikpu(m): 2:26pm On Apr 18, 2015
Funnicator:
yeye. For say it favoured SW this yeye thing no go talk pim
grin“ψ(`∇´)ψ
Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 18, 2015
tribal war lords ,

i salute you tribe's of crying general

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by tonychristopher: 2:29pm On Apr 18, 2015
seedorfg:
SHORO NIYEN

Statistics are sexy igbos have pr8veda it again ..but why are ee in the dame country with them and they ended up presenting a man that couldn't pass waec

We know they are backward ..oh what about those that claim most sophisticated and host tribe

Thank lord I am igbo

12 Likes

Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by wisdomguy4u(m): 2:29pm On Apr 18, 2015
Twistaray:

Yet your Igbos tribe are everywhere including oshogbo.
Why not stay back/put at your alaigbo paradise?
Must you Igbos beat your chest ni?
What has your level of education got to do with your success as individuals or group of people?

Yeye fellas cheesy

We come to ur land bcus there are so many ways of making money in ur land , but you pple don't have the brain to discover them. As an Igbo man anytime I visit some towns in SW or North, I see a lot of money making opportunities wasting while a lot of you pple suffer in poverty. When am igbo man comes to the town and start making money , the next thing is jealous and hatred frm the you.

18 Likes

Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by tonychristopher: 2:31pm On Apr 18, 2015
SirShymexx:
Lol. How come these stats have no correlation whatsoever with the intellectual capacity/capability of my Jewish brothers on this forum?

Majority of the decent posters are Yorubas...so, you have to question whose ar.se these stats were pulled from, and what magical indices were used, since almost everything in naija is done via voodoo? grin Almost somewhat funny everything declined from 2012 after GEJ assumed office, with the Jewish bandits. grin

Anyway, salute to the Jews - you lot have something concocted by a next Jew to beat ya chests to today - salute. grin cool

[img]http://www.animaatjes.nl/games/games/donkey-kong-country/animaatjes-donkey-kong-country-3637333.gif[/img]

Such a waste .you should love Jew chicks cos your girls are undesirable.I co-ncur with you totally

11 Likes

Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by Sunnybobo3(m): 2:32pm On Apr 18, 2015
seeker121:
cross fingers dey look how some easterners go dey sing praise but take it or you leave it Yoruba is the most educated and most sophisticated tribe.If you are in doubts check our dailies and see the name of most reporters and columnist,besides Ekiti still remain "fountain of knowledge" with highest number of professors in Nigeria.

All available data point otherwise bro. Like the one below.

14 Likes

Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by Sunnybobo3(m): 2:34pm On Apr 18, 2015
SirShymexx:

Are the WAEC statistics, JAMB statistics, NECO statistics and National Common Entrance statistics also voodoo?

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by SirShymexx: 2:36pm On Apr 18, 2015
tonychristopher:

Such a waste .you should love Jew chicks cos your girls are undesirable.I co-ncur with you totally

Repent, Tony Christopher, for the Kingdom of God is at hand. You're a Jew and are you trying to kill Jesus again? grin

I don't discriminate - I love all kinds of people. And my message to humanity is all about love, apart from when I need to survive. Spreading love is the Brooklyn way.

All the different chics out there bring something different to the table. And when I said Jewish chics, I wasn't alluding to the sociopaths/psychopaths on this forum. The juicy ones from around the way. Lawd, Nigerian Jewish chics are juicy as fvck - that's me keeping a hunnid, ya get me? grin
Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by ideykwum: 2:36pm On Apr 18, 2015
My dear ignorant Nairlander! Our statistician general is a Yoruba man! Or maybe the Igbos and Ijaws have compromised him? Well, that's another angle you can pursue...I mean, Thomas got the "doubting" prefix for a reason! Keep arguing blindly! Bigot!!

Ilekeh:

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by SirShymexx: 2:37pm On Apr 18, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Are the WAEC statistics, JAMB statistics, NECO statistics and National Common Entrance statistics also voodoo?

Huh?

What the fecky fvck are those?
Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by ideykwum: 2:39pm On Apr 18, 2015
You do research!! Said with the pride of an intellectual! Wait? Intellectual? More like dim wit!! Data on such indices are found in various portals, and I can assist your research if you don't know where you left your glasses! Olodo!!

Ilekeh:

Yep. You're damn right.
I do research.......yet it's hard to replicate Nigeria's research because stats are pulled from the air.

No national Census

Nothing.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting / Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me / Economy- PDP Dropped Facts And Figures Bombshells For APC To Respond - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.