Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,096 members, 7,821,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals (36498 Views)

IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports / IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) / Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by Twistaray(m): 2:40pm On Apr 18, 2015
Obviously, Igbos want to be seen in a positive light; indeed, they tell their tall tales of how they are all rich and powerful in order to seem important in other people’s eyes.

Have you ever seen a humble Igbo man who does not present himself as god almighty himself even though he is a starving man? If you listened to these people boast you would think that they are as
powerful as the gods are supposed to be!

http://www.igbofocus.com/html/the_igbo_problem_can_be_fixed.html
wisdomguy4u:

We come to ur land bcus there are so many ways of making money in ur land , but you pple don't have the brain to discover them. As an Igbo man anytime I visit some towns in SW or North, I see a lot of money making opportunities wasting while a lot of you pple suffer in poverty. When am igbo man comes to the town and start making money , the next thing is jealous and hatred frm the you.

Yeah right.
No be ibo? grin
Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by ZKOSOSO(m): 2:40pm On Apr 18, 2015
A N A L Y S I S
The South is the ATM of the North!

The North only care about F_CKING and producing plenty almajiri for election wuruwuru.
Born throway

North is happy @ this always. They just like it

They like it when u say they are backward educationally
Technologically
Developmental indices

But MUST LEAD and RULE the country over every other region whether they like it or not!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by ideykwum: 2:43pm On Apr 18, 2015
Keep living in a fool's paradise! I thought the norm was to brag about the perceived Yoruba intellect? What was evaluated was quantity of quality found in different areas, and the South-West had an embarrassing position only because their bragging rights had been withdrawn from certain areas! So, my good man, enough quantity of the desired quality wasn't found at your end of the spectrum! Mr.FeelGood!

Twistaray:

cheesy grin grin
Why are you not happy.
You dont want to be disputed?

Quantity isnt quality. grin

9 Likes

Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by Sunnybobo3(m): 2:44pm On Apr 18, 2015
SirShymexx:

Huh?

What the fecky fvck are those?

Nuffing bruv. Just wraps of weed.

3 Likes

Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by ideykwum: 2:45pm On Apr 18, 2015
I know you'd not be able to comprehend what I wrote, so it would be rubbish to you! I mean, it may even be like sign-language to you or braille!! Reboot your brain, dim wit!!

hamaworld:

Ruuuubbbbiiiiiiisssssshhhh

3 Likes

Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by ArodeTsolaye: 2:50pm On Apr 18, 2015
SirShymexx:
[s]Lol. How come these stats have no correlation whatsoever with the intellectual capacity/capability of my Jewish brothers on this forum?

Majority of the decent posters are Yorubas...so, you have to question whose ar.se these stats were pulled from, and what magical indices were used, since almost everything in naija is done via voodoo? grin Almost somewhat funny everything declined from 2012 after GEJ assumed office, with the Jewish bandits. grin

Anyway, salute to the Jews - you lot have something concocted by a next Jew to beat ya chests to today - salute. grin cool

One love - I love Jewish chics. cool

[img]http://www.animaatjes.nl/games/games/donkey-kong-country/animaatjes-donkey-kong-country-3637333.gif[/img]

[/s]

8 Likes

Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by ideykwum: 2:51pm On Apr 18, 2015
Majority of the "decent" posters are Yorubas? Are you kidding me? Please I hope you don't include yourself as one of such "decent" posters?? LWKMD!!! Since you know every moniker on Nairaland, I'm sure you'd not be so dense as to conclude that everyone bashing Igbos are Yorubas? Or that all that contribute intelligently are all Igbos or Yorubas? Please wake up to subtle CHANGE! While you guys have been grandstanding, others have been embracing meaningful change!

SirShymexx:
Lol. How come these stats have no correlation whatsoever with the intellectual capacity/capability of my Jewish brothers on this forum?

Majority of the decent posters are Yorubas...so, you have to question whose ar.se these stats were pulled from, and what magical indices were used, since almost everything in naija is done via voodoo? grin Almost somewhat funny everything declined from 2012 after GEJ assumed office, with the Jewish bandits. grin

Anyway, salute to the Jews - you lot have something concocted by a next Jew to beat ya chests to today - salute. grin cool

One love - I love Jewish chics. cool

[img]http://www.animaatjes.nl/games/games/donkey-kong-country/animaatjes-donkey-kong-country-3637333.gif[/img]

9 Likes

Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 18, 2015
KevinDein:
all these goodies in the south east yet they hate the place and can't wait to abandon it at the slightest opportunity.
I don't buy that...cool

Guy use your head. Is China not developed then Nigeria and other African country. Yet you find them in every conner of the world doing business. Igbos don't go the lagos or other parts of Nigeria to seek employment they go there to create employment for the locals like you.

Please get some sense real fast or see a doctor if you have too

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by mulattoclaro(m): 2:55pm On Apr 18, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

Cc: Mulattoclaro

Come let me teach how to be an Igbo man. Bring One ghana-must-go of cowries and a keg of palmy on way.
I reject anything that will make me Igbo. That depraved ethnic group.
Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by ArodeTsolaye: 2:57pm On Apr 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
I reject anything that will make me Igbo. That depraved ethnic group.

I pray against anything that will make me an Edo man that depends on his ashawo mother in Italy for survival. Tufia!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by mulattoclaro(m): 3:01pm On Apr 18, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

I pray against anything that will make me an Edo man that depends on his ashawo mother in Italy for survival. Tufia!
I pray against anything that would make me relate to any ethnic group that once tried to divide Nigeria, an ethnic group of fraudsters, prostitutes, armed robbers, highway robbers, ritual killers, cannibals, drug pushers and what have you.
Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 18, 2015
south west killed Abacha

why ? i missed general sanni ABACHA

Abacha is better than buhari to deal with this crying general of a jealous tribe

1 Like

Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by adaybayor(m): 3:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
speak2emmalex:
While others are busy fighting for political relevance, the South East is busy developing their regions and taking the lead in every sector of the country.

The North and their slaves up south can keep fighting for political relevance while the SE keep showing them how to build a developed country without the help of the government.

No wonder John Kennedy once said "Ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country"

Cry on baby, will get you some buckets
Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by ArodeTsolaye: 3:09pm On Apr 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
[s] I pray against anything that would make me relate to any ethnic group that once tried to divide Nigeria, an ethnic group of fraudsters, prostitutes, armed robbers, highway robbers, ritual killers, cannibals, drug pushers and what have you[/s].

I pray against coming from Bini tribes whose history has been dismembered and literary torn to shreds by yoruba revisionists (who are not even as half as bright as Igbos) without any edo men challenging them. I pray against Intellectual slavery.

16 Likes

Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by lordyugo: 3:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
searching4love:

Ori iya e loburu

otu nne gi

7 Likes

Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by adaybayor(m): 3:14pm On Apr 18, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

I pray against coming from Bini tribes whose history has been dismembered and literary torn to shreds by yoruba revisionists (who are not even as half as bright as Igbos) without any edo men challenging them. I pray against Intellectual slavery.

Another fo.olish flatty, why not just face your opponent and leave the yoruba alone?
Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by ikeyman00(m): 3:14pm On Apr 18, 2015
@@@

chi4ik4: 12:33pm

Hausa are busy killing & destroying their land while d south BIAFRA is busy developing & moving forward. north is so underdeveloped & it need serious Habilitation & Rehabilitation
Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 18, 2015
adaybayor:

Another fo.olish flatty, why not just face your opponent and leave the yoruba alone?

rusty brown roof thug's .

we are hiring taxi drivers send your resumes

notice : only brown roof thugs and cone shape heads are wanted .

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by sunsewa: 3:22pm On Apr 18, 2015
it is no more news the pace of educational, economical,social development in igboland been powered by private individuals towards wellbeing of their wards,the least poor family in the rural area in igboland,must have two or three members studying in nearest university, polytechnic,college of education etc close to their village, through the efforts of one member of the family or philanthropist from their place, that's why is difficult to get a boy for business apprentice or girl for house helps nowadays, unlike before when every family want to send their wards out for different motives,basic education in eastern state now are free,while all parents enforce the education on their wards,and rural dweller's in eastern States are getting more enlightened through media, meetings and Church,thereby making them to be adherence to any government programs for their well beings.

13 Likes

Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by lordyugo: 3:27pm On Apr 18, 2015
KevinDein:
all these goodies in the south east yet they hate the place and can't wait to abandon it at the slightest opportunity.
I don't buy that...cool

monkey fight dt yoruba genetic malfunction ;fear of traveling outside ur comfort zone to improve on urself, dats y u sound ignorant or mayb u r.dats y u think oda S.E STATES r like oda yoruba states wit brown roofs n dilapidated buildings. And stp dragn lagos n improve oda crappy yoruba states

7 Likes

Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 18, 2015
adaybayor:

Cry on baby, will get you some buckets

Lol did it sound like I was crying? You should be the one crying for your backwardness while waiting for a yoruba president to remove those brown ruffs whice you live on

5 Likes

Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by wadetaw202: 3:38pm On Apr 18, 2015
vivalavida:
You just gotta give it to the SE.
Presidency or no presidency,we are way ahead of other regions in every facet. Make i download this report jare
Except in environmental sustainability. In that aspect, the SE has lower water supply and lower sanitation. Check the post again to confirm. Also, fewer of your children sleep under mosquito net.
Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by wadetaw202: 3:39pm On Apr 18, 2015
Lemon12:
Ndigbo always leading ....

I will save this thread for future reference ..

Especially when our yoruba brethen start claiming that they are the most intelligent, most Educated nd most developed Tribe in Africa

Except in cleanliness
Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by lordyugo: 3:41pm On Apr 18, 2015
adaybayor:

id rather b a fine flatty dan a ugly big nosed black yoruba persn dt believes bleaching will make dem attractive. Lets call a spade a spade interms of beauty u black big nosed pple cnt evn walk on whr we spit

11 Likes

Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by wadetaw202: 3:41pm On Apr 18, 2015
pontirock:
Am I becoming too lazy?Didn't finish the second paragraph before I got tired

If you want to hide anything from a black man, put it inside a book, because he will never read it or he will get tired before finishing even the second paragraph.
Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by Twistaray(m): 3:49pm On Apr 18, 2015
ideykwum:
Keep living in a fool's paradise! I thought the norm was to brag about the perceived Yoruba intellect? What was evaluated was quantity of quality found in different areas, and the South-West had an embarrassing position only because of their bragging rights had been withdrawn from certain areas! So, my good man, enough quantity of the desired quality wasn't found at your end of the spectrum! Mr.FeelGood!

And what made you think that your tribe is better than yoruba in terms of quality?

Like i told you, its not about quantity but quality!

You dont have to agree with me neither do i have to with yours.
The point here is that quantity isnt quality.
We have control like U.K that her far below nigeira population but manage to surpass nigeria as a nation in terms of technology,policies,infrastutures,brain and man power et al.

Bro, so,please stop bragging its not about quanlity but quality. grin
Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by Mescopaul(m): 3:54pm On Apr 18, 2015
ernecy:
finally!! I see ur comment I get hope grin

I read lyk 2 paragraph, I taya grin
TWO PARAGRAPH!!
Twale 4 u! grin
Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by ideykwum: 3:54pm On Apr 18, 2015
If you are a representation of the Yoruba tribe, then I'm embarrassed!! I rest my case!

Twistaray:

And what made you think that your tribe is better than yoruba in terms of quality?

Like i told you, its not about quantity but quality!

You dont have to agree with me neither do i have to with yours.
The point here is that quantity isnt quality.
We have control like U.K that her far below nigeira population but manage to surpass nigeria as a nation in terms of technology,policies,infrastutures,brain and man power et al.

Bro, so,please stop bragging its not about quanlity but quality. grin

7 Likes

Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by Doobhem(m): 3:56pm On Apr 18, 2015
Actually, all those 45%, 31% stuffs in the North are made up of the Igbos there.

15 Likes

Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by Twistaray(m): 3:56pm On Apr 18, 2015
ideykwum:
If you are a representation of the Yoruba tribe, then I'm embarrassed!! I rest my case!

grin
Hehehehehehe

Sorry for bringing you down .
I never meant to dude.
Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by ideykwum: 3:58pm On Apr 18, 2015
You don't even know when the joke is on you! Chai! cheesy

Twistaray:

grin
Hehehehehehe

Sorry for bringing you down .
I never meant to dude.

7 Likes

Re: South-East, South-West, South-South Lead In Attainment Of MDG Goals by adaybayor(m): 4:01pm On Apr 18, 2015
lordyugo:

id rather b a fine flatty dan a ugly big nosed black yoruba persn dt believes bleaching will make dem attractive. Lets call a spade a spade interms of beauty u black big nosed pple cnt evn walk on whr we spit

Whats this idiat talking about? I aint a child like you, ok!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Fayose Makes First Public Appearance Since Saturday's Election (VIDEO) / APC Cancels Rally For Jide Sanwo-Olu In Lagos, Coast Clears For Ambode / Deji Adeyanju "Offered N1 Million At Gunpoint" To Suspend #FreeSowore Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.