Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again (53404 Views)

Why I Can't Look At A Woman!!!!! / After Reading This, You’ll Nev Er Look At Banana The Same Way Again [see Here] / What Does It Mean When Ladies Can't Look At A Guy Straight In The Eye? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again by kristen12(f): 6:37pm On Apr 18, 2015
Dotwillis1:
...lol... Do you v to say it?
Abi na
Re: When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again by ivyT(f): 7:36pm On Apr 18, 2015
Prowizy2:
Going through a girls phone is ''Suicidal" my brother avoid her whatsapp, BBM, facebook etc..

Don't exaggerate
*rolls eyes*
Re: When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again by ITbomb(m): 8:23pm On Apr 18, 2015
Back then, we used to exchange phones
Re: When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
Orijin101:
Lemme jez pretend as if i understand undecided

woOoOow. . . Very hilarious cheesy
cheesy
Re: When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again by izzy4shizzy(m): 10:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
all u guys callin hm ugly!! wiat mk hm parkage himself wit one italian suit com baff join first
Re: When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
Funny
Re: When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again by xynerise: 10:02pm On Apr 21, 2015
I don't get undecided
Re: When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again by Apex32: 10:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
What are you looking for in a lady phone sef sad

1 Like

Re: When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 21, 2015
Just passing
Re: When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again by richidinho(m): 10:15pm On Apr 21, 2015
Cutehector:
wats his name

That guy that said "Go n baff hot water" in one Ghana film like that
Re: When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again by Nafikowa: 10:16pm On Apr 21, 2015
Prowizy2:
Going through a girls phone is ''Suicidal" my brother avoid her whatsapp, BBM, facebook etc..

And going through a guys phone is heavenly yea, yea right.
Re: When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again by jimi4us: 10:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
kristen12:
This man is soooo ugly
so what if he's a Chelsea player now nko? wont you kiss and hug him like you life depend on it.cos na so Chelsea players dey be.
Re: When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again by Vicrobor(m): 10:19pm On Apr 21, 2015
Na poverty . . . If this guy hammer tomorrow, you'll not recognise him.
Re: When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again by Homguy(m): 10:21pm On Apr 21, 2015
TrishaP:

I wish I know knew his name.
fixed!
Re: When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again by pomsky: 10:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
DanceVille:
www.jokes.naij.com/6406-go-girls-phone-cant-look-thesame-way.html

.....after that look, the girl no fit escape magun! grin
Re: When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again by DanceVille: 10:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
Abi nw..I guess as to the pic, d dude dey think wetin to do to her babe...Just examining
pomsky:

.....after that look, the girl no fit escape magun! grin
Re: When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again by pomsky: 10:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
Vicrobor:
Na poverty . . . If this guy hammer tomorrow, you'll not recognise him.

.......even with him hammering, all he will be is a rich ugly dude!
There're something's money cannot change, it might only manage it for a bit!
Abi e won do skull transplant ni?
Re: When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again by DikSin(m): 10:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
shawnfamous:
Lol! This man is so handsome! Smbdy help tell him nt to queeze his face agn cos it KILLS! Girls 2 re wicked! U can jst imagine MUGU 1 MUGU 2, Alhaji danfodiya- SuYa,baba risikat -kiss and pay.. Prince khan-western union........ Dis look is enough abeg

ewo tun ni Kiss and Pay grin grin
jor ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again by pomsky: 10:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
jamex93:
with that look

.na slap b d next thing

the man b like

Abi eyi ti ya were ni

is dis one madding ni

lolx

[size=14pt]
..... that look will alter the girl destiny![/size]
Re: When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again by ksmartdope(m): 10:46pm On Apr 21, 2015
i see the guy I get hope say I fine
Re: When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again by sonofspada(m): 10:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
[quote author=kristen12 post=32855859]
Who cares?[
Re: When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again by shawnfamous(m): 10:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
DikSin:

ewo tun ni Kiss and Pay grin grin
jor ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
ok oti ri ri abi?
Re: When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again by ikechukwu354(m): 10:55pm On Apr 21, 2015
TrishaP:

I wish I know his name.

the ghanian lil wayne... go lil wayne go lil wayne o baby dont worry lilwayne...
Re: When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 21, 2015
mtcheww....
Re: When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again by ClassyAdewumi(m): 11:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
This guy resembles the nigga wey play left back for fc porto tonight. (Bruno martins Indi)
Re: When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again by jamex93(m): 11:04pm On Apr 21, 2015
pomsky:

[size=14pt]
..... that look will alter the girl destiny![/size]

lolx
Re: When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again by maestrodavy(m): 11:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
As i bounced and entered the WAEC
Examination
hall there was just one prayer inside my mind
which is, God please let me sit down near a
person that knows book because the stupid boy
i
told to send me the answer on my phone looks
like who doesn't have sense. God finally
answered
my prayer, the girl that i sat with was an
albino
and she wore medicated eyeglass that has rope,
so, i knew for sure that she knows book well
well.
As the paper started, is then that this girl
started to
misbehave o. She was just covering her answer
anyhow but as a sharp guy that i am, i was
just
spying the answer from one deadly angle. When
it
remained just 5 minutes to go, is then that this
girl
caught me copying her answer and started
shouting at me. But i just ignored her,
considering
the fact that i had almost copied finish, the
next
thing that i heard was my phone's message
tune.
This useless boy has finally sent the answer. I
sighed and then told the invigilator to give me
a
fresh answer booklet. I then tore the one that i
copied from the albino girl and used the paper
to
stone her. I told her that, In her life, let her not
ever talk to me anyhow again, and kept the
fresh
booklet ontop my table and then used one kind
style to open the message. I saw " To
Download
Ladi (ABACHA) By Phyno And Olamide At
#50..Reply 3 to 4900..
Re: When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 21, 2015
handsome dude
Re: When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again by Marv650(m): 11:10pm On Apr 21, 2015
[size=80pt]LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL WHEN WE SHARE..IF YOU HATE HER , PASS ME THE PIN[/size]

1 Like

Re: When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again by Rajjah(f): 11:17pm On Apr 21, 2015
Prowizy2:
same goes for men. Most of u if nt all can not be trustd
Re: When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again by Holluwafunmilayo(f): 11:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
na u tok am o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Sisters Set To Wed Same Day In Lagos (Photos) / Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos / 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.