Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Just My Suggestions For Romanceland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just My Suggestions For Romanceland (2427 Views)

Lounge For Newcomers/passive Members On Romanceland / List Of Romanceland Crush 2016 / TOP 10 Most 'sought After' Romanceland Guys And Their Ratings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just My Suggestions For Romanceland by shumuel(m): 10:29pm On Apr 18, 2015
Just My Suggestions For Romanceland.

With recent happenings in the Romance section of Nairaland, a lot of people has been complaining of the section being boring, blaming it on weak and uninteresting Threads while some for not hitting Front page due to partiality of the Mods ''warrefa''.

Well if you ask me this is what happens when a selected few are treated with some form of specialities ''as everyone is begining to believe'', this make the rest bored, feeling unwanted, filled with jealousy and would gradually start leaving ''which i suspect is already happening'', but let the truth be told not everyone can make Front page and not all Threads would drive the desired Traffic, with these truth being said and noted, i believe a solution is seriously needed and i have seen some Romancelanders moving the motions to acheiving that, actually have done a lot of threads and mentions reading and am here to add or also play my Part as a Romancelander.

Here goes my suggestions below

1. Romanceland Thread of the Day, Week, Month & Year.

2. Romanceland Mention of the day, Week, Month & Year.

3. Most Shared & Liked Thread of the Day, Week, Month & Year.

4. Most Viewed Thread of the Day, Week, Month & Year.

5. Most Liked & Shared Mention of the Day, Week, Month & Year.

6. Most Contributing Male & Female of the Day, Week, Month & Year.

7. Vote for Romaceland MVM of the Day, Week, Month & Year.
Note: MVM= Most Valuable Moniker.

8. Most Romantic Thread of the Day, Week, Month & Year.

9. Most Beneficial Thread of the Day, Week, Month & Year.

10. Most Inspiring Thread & Moniker in Romanceland.

Let me stop here, but i believe these would do and go a long way if looked at and accepted.

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Farano
Emusmith
Naijaboiy
Tosyne2much
e.t.c
and all other Monikers fighting for the growth of this section Romanceland.

Over to you guys, i believe you are more than capable to do justice to this and am also believing this sould make Romancelander Happy to come back home and should make us more busy with these Romanceland's Trophies rather than fighting for the Main ones which can't go round.

Thank you.
Re: Just My Suggestions For Romanceland by tosyne2much(m): 10:32pm On Apr 18, 2015
Woooooow !!!
Re: Just My Suggestions For Romanceland by dharay99: 10:33pm On Apr 18, 2015
brb...I'm cumin. cry
Re: Just My Suggestions For Romanceland by agarawu23(m): 10:34pm On Apr 18, 2015
nice one
Re: Just My Suggestions For Romanceland by Young03(m): 10:38pm On Apr 18, 2015
Due to the high level of politics been played here, it cant work

only ishilove, lalaclalala, tonys2much and co. Due mak front page in all their threads, if ordinary person creat...u will c
THREAD CLOSED or REMOVED

3 Likes

Re: Just My Suggestions For Romanceland by bruno419(m): 10:40pm On Apr 18, 2015
Ur opinion though sad

1 Like

Re: Just My Suggestions For Romanceland by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 18, 2015
~ Some have a larger fan base especially the dimwitted ones.
The Most shared or liked posts part is invalid as some would still have a hign amount of likes or shares whether the post is reasonable or not.

1 Like

Re: Just My Suggestions For Romanceland by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 18, 2015
Young03:

only ishilove, lalaclalala, tonys2much and co. Due mak front page in all their threads, if ordinary person creat...u will c
THREAD CLOSED or REMOVED
True
Re: Just My Suggestions For Romanceland by tosyne2much(m): 10:42pm On Apr 18, 2015
Young03:

only ishi.love, lalaclalala, tonys2much and co. Due mak front page in all their threads, if ordinary person creat...u will c
THREAD CLOSED or REMOVED
Bro, you are far from it

Do you know that I write threads 4 people and it hits the FP ? Ooooh yeah

Even if I don't post a thread with my moniker (Tosyne2much), if I use an unknown moniker, it may still hit the FP

Why ? I know the scope and how to drive traffic.. Remember the forum is all about driving traffic

1 Like

Re: Just My Suggestions For Romanceland by Young03(m): 10:44pm On Apr 18, 2015
tosyne2much:
Bro, you are far from it

Do you know that I write threads 4 people and it hits the FP ? Ooooh yeah

Even if I don't post a thread with my moniker (Tosyne2much), if I use an unknown moniker, it may still hit thr FP

Why ? I know the scope and how to drive traffic

oga driver, tumbs up

3 Likes

Re: Just My Suggestions For Romanceland by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 18, 2015
Darkrebel666:
The Most shared or liked posts part is invalid as some would still have a hign amount of likes or shares whether the post is reasonable or not.

True.... Most shared? Na Falconey gerrit.... No competition grin
Re: Just My Suggestions For Romanceland by Briee(f): 10:55pm On Apr 18, 2015
Try and be popular too, I feel like deactivating. my acc due this kind of useless threads

1 Like

Re: Just My Suggestions For Romanceland by shumuel(m): 10:55pm On Apr 18, 2015
Young03:

THREAD CLOSED or REMOVED

sad This is what am saying, you have decided to come out and speak up, good but am sure there a lot of Romancelander that feel just the same way you feel and this is where the problem is and why i came up with these list, not everyone can and would make Front page but you can fight for something else in your locality and with time you might even hit the desired FP.
Re: Just My Suggestions For Romanceland by Briee(f): 10:56pm On Apr 18, 2015
agarawu23:
nice one

what's nice?
Re: Just My Suggestions For Romanceland by tosyne2much(m): 10:58pm On Apr 18, 2015
Young03:

oga driver, tumbs up
funny u cheesy
Re: Just My Suggestions For Romanceland by shumuel(m): 10:59pm On Apr 18, 2015
Darkrebel666:

Lol yeah am so awear of that cheesy, but thats where the Mods has to do their jobs. Only just that Nigerians would always be Nigerians
Re: Just My Suggestions For Romanceland by Young03(m): 11:01pm On Apr 18, 2015
shumuel:

sad This is what am saying, you have decided to come out and speak up, good but am sure there a lot of Romancelander that feel just the same way you feel and this is where the problem is and why i came up with these list, not everyone can and would make Front page but you can fight for something else in your locality and with time you might even hit the desired FP.

fine, u av done well, bt come to think of it, wchich amongst these guys u mentioned would love to loose his or her position, tosyne2much said that he would make front page always cus he knws hw to drive the traffics wch he wouldnt teach any because he neva want to loose his position.

If they will succumb to wat u just wrote fyn...am in support
Re: Just My Suggestions For Romanceland by falconey(m): 11:03pm On Apr 18, 2015
I pray this hit frontpage
Re: Just My Suggestions For Romanceland by Young03(m): 11:04pm On Apr 18, 2015
tosyne2much:
funny u cheesy
pack well joor..juxt viewin ur pix nd found out dt ur.....
Re: Just My Suggestions For Romanceland by tosyne2much(m): 11:07pm On Apr 18, 2015
Young03:

fine, u av done well, bt come to think of it, wchich amongst these guys u mentioned would love to loose his or her position, tosyne2much said that he would make front page always cus he knws hw to drive the traffics wch he wouldnt teach any because he neva want to loose his position.

If you want to doubt me, I can send a thread to you 2moro and see what happens next

It's not about popularity just as people are saying, it's all about coming up with something unique that will catch people's fancy, either bullshit or meaningful
Re: Just My Suggestions For Romanceland by tosyne2much(m): 11:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
Young03:

pack well joor..juxt viewin ur pix nd found out dt ur.....
I'm what ?
Re: Just My Suggestions For Romanceland by agarawu23(m): 11:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
Young03:

THREAD CLOSED or REMOVED
you are wrong bro, try create a nice tread with a good heading and leave the rest for viewers. though some group of ppl won't comment on your tread because dey feel you are not popular or your moniker sounds strange but God pass themgrin i saw majority of them viewing my tread today but will not comment. Thanks to the mods in the house who let us shine in front of our enemies

The group of ppl claiming Mr&Mrs perfect/popular, check their profiles and you will see they have nothing good to offer.

As for me o if I have a nice tread I will fight for my ryt because I don't open silly tread and topics that will not trend.

HATERS keep hating......
Re: Just My Suggestions For Romanceland by Young03(m): 11:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
tosyne2much:
I'm what ?

lets 4gt abt dat....u gat my back..keep movin, i shall meet u der
Re: Just My Suggestions For Romanceland by Young03(m): 11:12pm On Apr 18, 2015
tosyne2much:
If you want to doubt me, I can send a thread to you 2moro and see what happens next

It's not about popularity just as people are saying, it's all about coming up with something unique that will catch people's fancy, either bullshit or meaningful

ok den, i croxssd my legs...watching
Re: Just My Suggestions For Romanceland by tosyne2much(m): 11:15pm On Apr 18, 2015
Young03:

ok den, i croxssd my legs...watching
Na so bros
Re: Just My Suggestions For Romanceland by shumuel(m): 11:16pm On Apr 18, 2015
Young03:

Bro you don't need anyone's permission to make anything happen, in life you work hard, get creative & reCreate and it would pay of soon. Its not a competition if you are begging to win, no its not. So scrap that and do all you can to be best.

1 Like

Re: Just My Suggestions For Romanceland by Young03(m): 11:17pm On Apr 18, 2015
agarawu23:
you are wrong bro, try create a nice tread with a good heading and leave the rest for viewers. though some group of ppl won't comment on your tread because dey feel you are not popular or your moniker sounds strange but God pass themgrin i saw majority of them viewing my tread today but will not comment. Thanks to the mods in house who let us shine in front of our enemies

The group of ppl claiming Mr&Mrs perfect/popular, check their profiles and you will see they have nothing good to offer.

As for me o if I have a nice tread I will fight for my ryt because I don't open silly tread and topics that will not trend.

HATERS keep hating......

guy think of this, when ds guyz
ishilove
lalaclala
orijin101
tosyne2much and co. Creates an unintresting topic ,pple will be rushing to comment knowin fully well dt it has 95% of hiting front page, i am nt takin of fP bt to get pple comment on mine thread

i juxt gat one secret wch i did and it worked wella
Re: Just My Suggestions For Romanceland by Young03(m): 11:21pm On Apr 18, 2015
shumuel:

Bro you don't need anyone's permission to make anything happen, in life you work hard, get creative & reCreate and it would pay of soon. Its not a competition if you are begging to win, no its not. So scrap that and do all you can to be best.

is ur suggestions approved?
I can c, no female commented on this, y? Cus it not wat they want...all dey want it orijin and tosyn2much asking how many tyms u av sex in a week...

Tosyne2much...i gat ur back
Re: Just My Suggestions For Romanceland by Dotwillis1(m): 11:25pm On Apr 18, 2015
Lol....not just any thread can make fp

...If yours didn't, then contribute intelligently to the ones that does.

...We have guys here who had never created any thread before and are popular

No need for all the shii suggested up there.

1 Like

Re: Just My Suggestions For Romanceland by tosyne2much(m): 11:26pm On Apr 18, 2015
Young03:

is ur suggestions approved?
I can c, no female commented on this, y? Cus it not wat they want...all dey want it orijin and tosyn2much asking how many tyms u av sex in a week...

Tosyne.2much...i gat ur back
thanks boss cool
Re: Just My Suggestions For Romanceland by agarawu23(m): 11:27pm On Apr 18, 2015
Young03:

guy think of this, when ds guyz
ishilove
lalaclala
orijin101
tosyne2much and co. Creates an unintresting topic ,pple will be rushing to comment knowin fully well dt it has 95% of hiting front page, i am nt takin of fP bt to get pple comment on mine thread

i juxt gat one secret wch i did and it worked wella
Mr man you can't open silly treads and expect sensible people to comment to make it trend or hit FP . for examplehttp://www.nairaland.com/2264249/check-out-pics-me-friends what's romantic or making sense in this your tread?

You have to be creative to gain the attention of viewers.

goodnyt all cheesy
Re: Just My Suggestions For Romanceland by Kazrem(m): 11:27pm On Apr 18, 2015
Do they pay for making fp? Or just that popularity alone? In as much as it pains to create a seemingly good topic and it doesn't generate comments let alone hitting FP , I don't see any thing special in hitting FP. You get popularity and so? I created a topic I think 2 days ago and was expecting it to hit front page because of its relevance and timely but it didn't and I wasn't bothered. About 120 viewed it and only about 3 people commented on it.

https://www.nairaland.com/2257409/good-news-orekoya-returned-reunited

Bottom line: until when hitting front page brings one money, I as a person will not fight for it. I will appreciate if my topic hit front page but will not be saddened of bothered if it doesn't.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Not Upto Two Days, See What She Did. / Woman Tries Advertising Sofa On Facebook, Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Boobs / What Websites Do U Download Ur Music From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.