Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Just My Suggestions For Romanceland - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just My Suggestions For Romanceland (2462 Views)

Lounge For Newcomers/passive Members On Romanceland / List Of Romanceland Crush 2016 / TOP 10 Most 'sought After' Romanceland Guys And Their Ratings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just My Suggestions For Romanceland by Young03(m): 11:29pm On Apr 18, 2015
agarawu23:
Mr man you can't open silly treads and expect sensible people to comment to make it trend or hit FP . for examplehttp://www.nairaland.com/2264249/check-out-pics-me-friends what's romantic or making sense in this your tread?

You have to be creative to gain the attention of viewers.

goodnyt all cheesy
ur a fool, didnt u read the comments der, u only read the headies...dnt be stupid man
Re: Just My Suggestions For Romanceland by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 18, 2015
tosyne2much. . . if you don't tell me that cheat ehn! you don die today angry
Re: Just My Suggestions For Romanceland by ronald4lif(m): 11:30pm On Apr 18, 2015
If a thread hit FP do they pay some kind of money I don't know. E dey pay bills

I know it's good for one to see their thread hit FP but who e don help. angry

2 Likes

Re: Just My Suggestions For Romanceland by shumuel(m): 11:31pm On Apr 18, 2015
Young03:

is ur suggestions approved?
I can c, no female commented on this, y? Cus it not wat they want...all dey want it orijin and tosyn2much asking how many tyms u av sex in a week...

Tosyne2much...i gat ur back

Lol, i get your points bro but lets not jump into conclusions, Tommorrow would tell.

Have played my own part, its left to them, if everyone leaves Romance section then i await what would now be of the section
Re: Just My Suggestions For Romanceland by agarawu23(m): 11:34pm On Apr 18, 2015
Young03:

ur a fool, didnt u read the comments der, u only read the headies...dnt be stupid man
swerve---------------->>>>>>>>

and ask for a little weed. grin

I thought my candid advice will change your silly complaint.

keep opening silly tread and expect comment from your co weeder grin
Re: Just My Suggestions For Romanceland by tosyne2much(m): 11:37pm On Apr 18, 2015
Orijin101:
tosyne.2much. . . if you don't tell me that cheat ehn! you don die today angry
Oga, I don talk d cheat already na tongue
Re: Just My Suggestions For Romanceland by tosyne2much(m): 11:40pm On Apr 18, 2015
ronald4lif:
If a thread hit FP do they pay some kind of money I don't know. E dey pay bills

I know it's good for one to see their thread hit FP but who e don help. angry
E no kuku dey add kobo cheesy
Re: Just My Suggestions For Romanceland by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 18, 2015
tosyne2much:
Oga, I don talk d cheat already na tongue
why my own threads no dey enter FP then? angry
Despite the fact that i do deliver well
Re: Just My Suggestions For Romanceland by Rapmoney(m): 11:41pm On Apr 18, 2015
Briee:
Try and be popular too, I feel like deactivating. my acc due this kind of useless threads
How is this thread useless? How many reasonable threads have you created since you became a member of NL?
Re: Just My Suggestions For Romanceland by tosyne2much(m): 11:43pm On Apr 18, 2015
Orijin101:

why my own threads no dey enter FP then? angry
Despite the fact that i do deliver well
Me sef confuse ooooo, abi u don enter FP blacklist ni ? cheesy
Re: Just My Suggestions For Romanceland by shumuel(m): 11:43pm On Apr 18, 2015
Dotwillis1:
Lol....not just any thread can make fp

...If yours didn't, then contribute intelligently to the ones that does.

...We have guys here who had never created any thread before and are popular

No need for all the shii suggested up there.

The Shi.ts suggested up there were suggested to make Romance section more fun and kill the boredom that has hit Romance section and solve the complaint of people in Romance section not for hiitng FP.

This is what young03 is saying, if it was one of the ''Popular Monikers'' that suggested all those shi.ts up there someone like you would had being druling over it like your mama's pudding.

We need to change that Man.

1 Like

Re: Just My Suggestions For Romanceland by Briee(f): 11:44pm On Apr 18, 2015
Rapmoney:
How is this thread useless? How many reasonable threads have you created since you became a member of NL?

Its too late for this nonsense, pls!
what's wrong with the romance section?
pls tell me

1 Like

Re: Just My Suggestions For Romanceland by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 18, 2015
tosyne2much:
Me sef confuse ooooo, abi u don enter FP blacklist ni ? cheesy
I swear, e shock me ooo. . . the mods and supermods don plan mecry
Re: Just My Suggestions For Romanceland by Rapmoney(m): 11:47pm On Apr 18, 2015
Briee:

pls tell me
#cool Stevie Wonder's mode activated#
Re: Just My Suggestions For Romanceland by Briee(f): 11:52pm On Apr 18, 2015
Rapmoney:
#cool Stevie Wonder's mode activated#

You better deactivate and tell me cos you won't sleep.
Re: Just My Suggestions For Romanceland by ronald4lif(m): 11:55pm On Apr 18, 2015
Briee:

pls tell me

I need to know too jare.
Re: Just My Suggestions For Romanceland by Briee(f): 11:56pm On Apr 18, 2015
Dotwillis1:
Lol....not just any thread can make fp

...If yours didn't, then contribute intelligently to the ones that does.

...We have guys here who had never created any thread before and are popular

No need for all the shii suggested up there.

Thank u for this comment. d list is as useless as my........
Re: Just My Suggestions For Romanceland by Briee(f): 11:58pm On Apr 18, 2015
ronald4lif:

I need to know too jare.

Rapmoney come and tell us, I'm tired this shi!
Re: Just My Suggestions For Romanceland by DanceVille: 12:04am On Apr 19, 2015
OMG!!...LWKME!!
Some Romancelanders are just funny...
Re: Just My Suggestions For Romanceland by ronald4lif(m): 12:06am On Apr 19, 2015
Briee:

I have been seeing suggestions flying everywhere on how to make this section lively. Whatever that means I don't know. I have been an active member for the past 6months (although an old inactive member for years) and I find it very lively. Those who were more active before then might have a point but I don't know what that is.

If I don't find here fun I'll move to another section. And if all are not fun I may not visit as frequently. The owner of this platform is a business man and he keeps making his money. I'm more concern about real life issues than issues on the net. This is my opinion and everyone must not agree.
Re: Just My Suggestions For Romanceland by Dotwillis1(m): 12:07am On Apr 19, 2015
shumuel:

The Shi.ts suggested up there were suggested to make Romance section more fun and kill the boredom that has hit Romance section and solve the complaint of people in Romance section not for hiitng FP.

This is what young03 is saying, if it was one of the ''Popular Monikers'' that suggested all those shi.ts up there someone like you would had being druling over it like your mama's pudding.

We need to change that Man.
for me their aint no boredom in the romance section...I don't know where yhu see urz...

..Tell those complaining to mail the supermod with the link to their threads they want to hit the fp with

Popular monikers? ...owk, why not make himself popular too ? .. Orijin he referred to, even registered this year

The amount of your followers also determines how much people will view your thread and not just because of popularity ish.

1 Like

Re: Just My Suggestions For Romanceland by Dotwillis1(m): 12:09am On Apr 19, 2015
ronald4lif:

I have been seeing suggestions flying everywhere on how to make this section lively. Whatever that means I don't know. I have been an active member for the past 6months (although an old inactive member for years) and I find it very lively. Those who were more active before then might have a point but I don't know what that is.

If I don't find here fun I'll move to another section. And if all are not fun I may not visit as frequently. The owner of this platform is a business man and he keeps making his money. I'm more concern about real life issues than issues on the net. This is my opinion and everyone must not agree.
man yhu talk sense jare
Re: Just My Suggestions For Romanceland by DrAify(f): 12:16am On Apr 19, 2015
Well said
ronald4lif:

Re: Just My Suggestions For Romanceland by Dotwillis1(m): 12:17am On Apr 19, 2015
Briee:

Thank u for this comment. d list is as useless as my........
lol,

Its his suggestion tho... Just don't see any need for it
Re: Just My Suggestions For Romanceland by Rapmoney(m): 12:25am On Apr 19, 2015
Briee:

Can't I drink water and keep cup? Am I the Op?
Re: Just My Suggestions For Romanceland by Ishilove: 1:54am On Apr 19, 2015
Young03:
Due to the high level of politics been played here, it cant work

only ishilove, lalaclalala, tonys2much and co. Due mak front page in all their threads, if ordinary person creat...u will c
THREAD CLOSED or REMOVED
It is 'lalasticlala', not lalaclala or worrefa

@Lalasticlala, Nna dem don pieces ya name o cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Just My Suggestions For Romanceland by RomanceLander(f): 7:03am On Apr 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
Bro, you are far from it

Do you know that I write threads 4 people and it hits the FP ? Ooooh yeah

Even if I don't post a thread with my moniker (Tosyne2much), if I use an unknown moniker, it may still hit the FP

Why ? I know the scope and how to drive traffic.. Remember the forum is all about driving traffic

Don't you swerve in traffic?
Then you're not a good driver.... What car is that grin
Re: Just My Suggestions For Romanceland by tosyne2much(m): 7:23am On Apr 19, 2015
RomanceLander:

Don't you swerve in traffic?
Then you're not a good driver.... What car is that grin
Funny u cheesy
Re: Just My Suggestions For Romanceland by joseph1832(m): 7:28am On Apr 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
Woooooow !!!
Wetin dey WooooOoooow you bros?.
Re: Just My Suggestions For Romanceland by kinglekan: 8:32am On Apr 19, 2015
agarawu23:
Mr man you can't open silly treads and expect sensible people to comment to make it trend or hit FP . for examplehttp://www.nairaland.com/2264249/check-out-pics-me-friends what's romantic or making sense in this your tread?

You have to be creative to gain the attention of viewers.

goodnyt all cheesy

Creative?? undecided

All these comments coming from someone who said another plantain seller wants to carry NL on his head?
undecided

Am really not surprised tho, there are a bunch of people like you on here. You appear on some threads and make yourself look cool.

Nwaz on your comment on opening silly threads, well silly is relative and there are a bunch of "silly" threads that make FP. Though they all tend to have one thing in common, "silly and hilarious"

These threads made FP and I don't see anything close to sensible in it.

www.nairaland.com/2262435/see-naija-babes-doing-things#32828189

www.nairaland.com/2263798/ladies-only-one-prayed-big
Re: Just My Suggestions For Romanceland by agarawu23(m): 9:09am On Apr 19, 2015
kinglekan:

Creative?? undecided

All these comments coming from someone who said another plantain seller wants to carry NL on his head?
undecided

Am really not surprised tho, there are a bunch of people like you on here. You appear on some threads and make yourself look cool.

Nwaz on your comment on opening silly threads, well silly is relative and there are a bunch of "silly" threads that make FP. Though they all tend to have one thing in common, "silly and hilarious"

These threads made FP and I don't see anything close to sensible in it.

www.nairaland.com/2262435/see-naija-babes-doing-things#32828189

www.nairaland.com/2263798/ladies-only-one-prayed-big

Another enemies I kept praying against cheesy

guess you are one of the plantain sellers but your market is not moving tongue

I gave him my own advice and point of view which you are also free to do yoursundecided

oh!!! guess you are jealous of Onila tread that hits front page and my likes from the tread tongue

My brother if you can't meet them join them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Part Of Your Body Your Hands Touch The Most? / Love Is Painful, I Need Last Advice On My Fuel Attendant Girl / In One Word Describe Your Firxt Ever Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.