Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Just My Suggestions For Romanceland - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just My Suggestions For Romanceland (2454 Views)

Lounge For Newcomers/passive Members On Romanceland / List Of Romanceland Crush 2016 / TOP 10 Most 'sought After' Romanceland Guys And Their Ratings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just My Suggestions For Romanceland by kinglekan: 10:34am On Apr 19, 2015
agarawu23:
Another enemies I kept praying against cheesy

guess you are one of the plantain sellers but your market is not moving tongue

ROTFL..

First and foremost, I am not your "enemies" grin

I do not have nor hold any personal vendetta against you. I only decided to quote you after seeing your several nice comments.

agarawu23:

I gave him my own advice and point of view which you are also free to do yoursundecided

Now here is where I think you are being a little bit hypocritical and the reason why I said you appear on certain threads to make yourself look cool.

Here is the comment you made on my thread;

agarawu23:

The owner is making his money u guys are there claiming Mr & Mrs perfect.
Better focus on your future than calling attention to things that won't fetch u money.

noticed.

modified:-
https://www.nairaland.com/2259854/romance-section-reunion-thread-how

what was the out come undecided

Going by your snarky comment above, what's the difference between this thread and the one in your comment? smiley

Funny thing is you were quick to reserve FTC spot on my thread by posting "observing" and later edited it to this. Were you looking for "Likes" smiley

agarawu23:

oh!!! guess you are jealous of Onila tread that hits front page and my likes from the tread tongue

My brother if you can't meet them join them.

Funny you use the word jealous, why should I be? smiley
How much did the "likes" put in your bank account. grin

ROTFL.. @emboldened

Coming from the guy who says he doesn't care about FP.
Re: Just My Suggestions For Romanceland by agarawu23(m): 10:41am On Apr 19, 2015
kinglekan:

ROTFL..

First and foremost, I am not your "enemies" grin

I do not have nor hold any personal vendetta against you. I only decided to quote you, after seeing your several nice comments.

Now here is where I think you are being a little bit hypocritical and the reason why I said you appear on certain threads to make your self look cool.

Here was the comment you made on my thread;

Going by your snarky comment above, what's the difference between this thread and the one in your comment? smiley

Funny thing is you were quick to reserve FTC spot on my thread by posting "observing" and later edited it to this. Were you looking for "Likes" smiley

Funny you use the word jealous, why should I be? smiley
How much did the "likes" put in your bank account. grin

ROTFL.. @emboldened

Coming from the guy who says he doesn't care about FP.

take me personal at your own risk

I am a fun catcher dude.
come celebrate my last nyt FP wif mecheesy

don't tell me you spent hours editing to give me reply. seems you dont know me yet. follow me and you will get the gamegrin
Re: Just My Suggestions For Romanceland by kinglekan: 10:53am On Apr 19, 2015
agarawu23:
take me personal at your own risk

I am a fun catcher dude.
come celebrate my last nyt FP wif mecheesy

don't tell me you spent hours editing to give me reply. seems you dont know me yet. follow me and you will get the gamegrin

LMAO @ Emboldened

Is that your catch phrase after I "nipped you in the bud"? grin

Well I don't take all the shii here seriously bro. Its part of the fun. Plus I had some other "bashers" on my thread but I only replied you and ignored them "Like a Boss"

So wetin we dey pop to your FP tins? grin
Re: Just My Suggestions For Romanceland by agarawu23(m): 11:00am On Apr 19, 2015
kinglekan:

LMAO @ Emboldened

Is that your catch phrase after I "nipped you in the bud"? grin

Well I don't take all the shii here seriously bro. Its part of the fun. Plus I had some other "bashers" on my thread but I only replied you and ignored them "Like a Boss"

So wetin we dey pop to your FP tins? grin
I will give you a topic I am aiming to create today. if e know make FP make I bend except the mods go do ojorogrin
Re: Just My Suggestions For Romanceland by kinglekan: 12:11pm On Apr 19, 2015
agarawu23:
I will give you a topic I am aiming to create today. if e know make FP make I bend except the mods go do ojorogrin

Hehehehe!!

Eagerly waiting. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Enjoys Sex Most / Why You Must Avoid Sex Before Marriage / Please, Why Is This Man Not Happy On His Wedding Day? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.