Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah (18497 Views)

Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats @isheri North GRA Lagos / Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats @isheri North GRA Lagos / 670sqm Land for sale at Osapa London....7mins WALK to Shoprite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 12:18pm On May 03, 2015
Reinforcement must be bent on proper bar bending machines and should be to specified dimensions and within the allowable tolerances.

Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 12:41pm On May 03, 2015
Staircase Reinforcement. to the main entrance and exit

Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 12:50pm On May 03, 2015
Men at work

Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 3:05pm On May 03, 2015
All cement. Is made by heating limestone and clay, or other suitable raw materials, together to form a clinker rich in calcium silicates.

Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 3:10pm On May 03, 2015
The setting of cement is a chemical reaction between cement and water. This reaction is called hydration.
Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 3:28pm On May 03, 2015
The setting of cement is a chemical reaction between cement and water. This reaction is called hydration. It evolve heat and is irreversible. Setting is a gradual stiffening process which is defined by arbitrary limits in the relevant standards. Strength continues to gain after hardening and may take many years to reach its ultimate value.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 11:10pm On May 04, 2015
We are ready for casting of second floor concrete slab.
I will bring to you all the activity, from the start to the finish.
You we see it here, the beginning to the closing end of this concrete works.
You can call me Afolabi Ola on phone, 08066357743
I'm here to give you the best in construction
To help you build the house of your dreams.
Like, commercial buildings, Estate, warehouses etc.
Anywhere in the country. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by twinskenny(m): 6:58am On May 05, 2015
Hello Engr.

Hope is not too late

We do cctv
Access control
Recess speakers (multimedia)
Satellite tv distribution

Pls call us 08051355133

Good and God will see you through
Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by SmartHomes(m): 9:24am On May 05, 2015
Good Job................
Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 9:31pm On May 05, 2015
Thanks to all my friends, for your appreciation, your comment and your encouragement.
Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 3:28pm On May 07, 2015
I have cement already in the store. And I'm importing fine aggregate materials, Then I'm fully set for casting of second floor slab.
Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 9:44pm On May 10, 2015
Concrete works .for second floor slab

Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 10:15pm On May 10, 2015
Two essential properties of hardened concrete are.
Durability and strength
Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 10:20pm On May 10, 2015
Concretes are divided into two classifications.
1) designed mixes.
2) prescribed mixes
Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 10:34pm On May 10, 2015
The term (workability) is used to describe the ease with which the concrete can be compacted.
The cement content, the overall grading of the aggregate and the shape of the aggregate particles affect the amount of water required to produce 'workable " concrete.
Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by Aventures(m): 11:03pm On May 10, 2015
This is school of concrete. lol
Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by segcymoor(m): 11:26pm On May 10, 2015
Eku ise o....
Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 12:57am On May 11, 2015
Engr I'm Trying to expatiate a little .
In order to make our friends have a little understanding of our work .
Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 1:00am On May 11, 2015
Segcymoor, thanks.
Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 1:27am On May 11, 2015
Segcymoor, thanks.
Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 1:59pm On May 11, 2015
I mention, designed mixes and prescribed mixes.
1) designed mixes is where strength is the main criterion specified
2) prescribed mixes. Where the cement content or mix proportions are specified, and is the duty of the specifier to ensure that the mix specified will give the required properties, including strength.
Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 2:20pm On May 11, 2015
We are so much concern about the strength of the concrete and the structure stability in particular
We also work to achieve the Building standard Requirement
To us, the thorough mixing of concrete is essential.. In order to achieve the best.
Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 10:00am On May 17, 2015
Materials for block setting and partitions of wall

Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by Meritgoal(m): 12:24pm On May 17, 2015
Aventures:
This is school of concrete. lol
longest time, i've lost your number pls text it to me. 07038092452. Thanks.
Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by Meritgoal(m): 12:31pm On May 17, 2015
segcymoor:
Eku ise o....
it's being a while bro, carry me along on your current project o. We can always work together.......cheers.
Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 6:43pm On May 17, 2015
09090891067 08066357743 or email address unisociate@ymail.com.thanks
Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 8:05pm On May 21, 2015
Second floor wall partitions

Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 8:14pm On May 21, 2015
Accurate and well arranged blocks

Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 8:31pm On May 21, 2015
Bamboo stick for scaffold round the house

Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 8:40pm On May 21, 2015
Working on scaffolds

Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 8:51pm On May 21, 2015
For building construction, supervision of your building project, renovations.
Please contact me on 2348066357743 ,2349090891067 or email, unisociate@ymail.com.
Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by Meritgoal(m): 1:16am On May 22, 2015
I'll check on you at the site tomorrow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Dangerous Trend I've Observed In Filling Stations / Documents You Must Know In Real Estate Business / We Are Expanding Our Kingdom To Accommodate Lagos Population - Elegushi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.