Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah (18489 Views)

Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats @isheri North GRA Lagos / Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats @isheri North GRA Lagos / 670sqm Land for sale at Osapa London....7mins WALK to Shoprite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 3:21pm On Nov 20, 2015
In progress

Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 9:55am On Nov 21, 2015
Progressive work

Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 10:53am On Nov 21, 2015
More progress

Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by smiley001(m): 4:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
lafolabi:
More progress
Weldone sir.
Finishing on point just like d 3D design!!
Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 12:05am On Nov 23, 2015
Yes o.you know. Construction is the only thing we know.that's our prefesion. And we are professional in building construction. We will give you the best and God will perfect it.
For structural drawings call engr Niyi on 08023142108
Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by smiley001(m): 11:08am On Nov 23, 2015
lafolabi:
Yes o.you know. Construction is the only thing we know.that's our prefesion. And we are professional in building construction. We will give you the best and God will perfect it.
For structural drawings call engr Niyi on 08023142108

Yes sir, I concur to d fullest that u r a professional...

And I also trust Engineer Niyi on SDs.

Keep the good job and the lecture going becos class is already full.
Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 10:35am On Nov 27, 2015
Septic tank plaster, done.

Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 11:59am On Nov 27, 2015
Progressing

Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 1:59pm On Nov 27, 2015
Kitchen cabinets and other progressive work

Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 9:15pm On Dec 02, 2015
Digging and Sinking of septic tank

Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 9:20pm On Dec 02, 2015
Update

Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 9:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
Fixing of the cubicles

Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 4:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
Views

Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 12:41am On Dec 05, 2015
At this point we have to thank our client is the best client of the year.

Kudos to our oga patapata Engineer Biyi.

My apreciations goes to Engineer Niyi.

All the workers, from the capenter,
iron bender,
electrician
Plumber
Bricklayer
Tiler
Aluminum people
Gerald Roof
Furniture
POP/screeding people
Concrete worker
Labourers
Suplyers and the host community they're very wonderful and peaceful.
I thank God for making it a success. It has been awesome .Glory be to God Almighty.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by segcymoor(m): 7:28am On Dec 05, 2015
lafolabi:
At this point we have to thank our client is the best client of the year.

Kudos to our oga patapata Engineer Biyi.

My apreciations goes to Engineer Niyi.

All the workers, from the capenter,
iron bender,
electrician
Plumbing
Bricklayer
Tiler
Aluminum people
Gerald Roof
Furniture
POP/screeding peoplepeople
Concrete worker
Labourers
Suplyers and the host community there very wonderful and peaceful.
I think God for making it a success. It has been awesome .Glory be to God Almighty.
I think u missed a specific name to mention. ........because I am very sure he must have safe u so much in this project (Think deeply >smiley
Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 11:42am On Dec 05, 2015
This are the people who have contributed directly on indirectly... Alright, thanks to everyone.
Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 11:06pm On Dec 08, 2015
When you are talking of competency in building and construction. We're the first.
Looking for reliability and trust we're the right people.
Good starting, best and excellent finishing to your satisfaction without disappointment.we're here to serve you better in any area of building construction.thanks.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 1:22pm On Dec 10, 2015
Update

Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 7:19pm On Dec 10, 2015
More updates

Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 7:25pm On Dec 10, 2015
Update

Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 7:34pm On Dec 10, 2015
Elevations

Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 10:35pm On Dec 22, 2015
Entrance gate. Park in and close your gate style. Multiple gate to allow independent parking.

Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by smiley001(m): 8:28am On Dec 23, 2015
World class finishing sir!

By the way sir, I like the name of that location: Osapa London Ajah. These are 3 world great cities coming together to form just one in Naija.

Osapa: A very nice city in Japan.

London: The greatest city in the UK.

Ajah: One of the best cities in Lagos Nigeria.

Osapa London Ajah.

2016 shall be good for us IJN sir.

Cheers.
Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 9:22pm On Dec 23, 2015
You are very good in research

I like your analysis

2016 will be better and greater

I declared that 2016 is the year of power interventions from above, multiple divine favour, grass to higher Grace.in jesus name Amen.Jesus is lord accept him.thanks.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 9:25pm On Dec 23, 2015
Front view

Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 8:49am On Dec 25, 2015
Merry Christmas to the best client of the year

Our Oga Engineer Biyi

Best wishes to Engineer Niyi

Entire company

Nairalander

Suplyers

Nigerians

The world at large

And my entire family
Thanks to you all for your love and support.
I'm greatfull to you all
May the God bless you all

Remember that JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 8:52am On Dec 25, 2015
Merry Christmas to the best client of the year

Our Oga Engineer Biyi

Best wishes to Engineer Niyi

Entire company

Nairalander

Suplyers

Nigerians

The world at large

And my entire family

Thanks to you all for your love and support.
I'm greatfull to you all

May the God bless you all

Remember that JESUS IS LORD.

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by Aventures(m): 9:28am On Dec 25, 2015
i wish u the same.
Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 11:08am On Dec 25, 2015
Thanks.
Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 11:10am On Dec 25, 2015
Thanks.
Wishing you a prosperous 2016
Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 11:10am On Dec 25, 2015
Thanks.
Wishing you a prosperous 2016.
Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 1:22am On Jan 01, 2016
Happy new year.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rate Of Rent In Ikorodu For All Kinds Of Apartment Available & All A Year Rent / Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) / A Dangerous Trend I've Observed In Filling Stations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.