Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah (18494 Views)

Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats @isheri North GRA Lagos / Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats @isheri North GRA Lagos / 670sqm Land for sale at Osapa London....7mins WALK to Shoprite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 11:42pm On Jul 24, 2015
Keep moving forward

1 Share

Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 11:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
Coming up beautifully

Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 12:59pm On Jul 26, 2015
The building plastering is amazing and beautiful
Is a job well done
You can reach me on 08066357743 or
Email unisociate@ymail.com

Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 26, 2015
lafolabi:
Coming up beautifully
great one bro, pls contact Perfect Touch Aluminium for your windows, we deliver with great quality and no delay . Tel:08153665659,08067079715. Thanks
Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 11:41pm On Jul 28, 2015
More progress

Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 11:54pm On Jul 28, 2015
We are covering the rooftop with Gerard roof sheet.

Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 7:44pm On Aug 02, 2015
Working on the roof

Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 7:50pm On Aug 02, 2015
Men at work

Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 7:52pm On Aug 02, 2015
Men at work .

Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 9:48pm On Aug 19, 2015
This is the best structure in this vicinities
We are progressing.

Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 9:57pm On Aug 19, 2015
Work on pop started
I commenced work on plaster of Paris (p o p)

Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 10:57pm On Aug 19, 2015
Precast of window design

Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 11:01pm On Aug 19, 2015
Aluminum window materials

Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 11:07pm On Aug 19, 2015
The plasterwork of this building is also in progress

Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 11:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
Hello friends and viewers. Thanks for following us and for your comments.
You can see that we are reliable and committed to our business.
Construction is made easier. Because we qualified.
All our works remained the best. Due to our long time experience in the building industry
We understand everything about construction and building. Just because of over 27 years of working experience.
To get the best building of any kind,anywhere.
Please call 08066357743.
Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by bubsykay: 8:42am On Aug 24, 2015
lafolabi:
All our works remained the best. Due to our long time experience in the building industry
We understand everything about construction and building. Just because of over 27 years of working experience.
Please call 08066357743.

please how much does a bricklayer get paid per block setting?
Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 11:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
Amount paid per block setting .grand floor is #60
first floor is #70 etc.thanks.
Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 9:05am On Aug 29, 2015
happy weekend to you all. thanks for been there for us.
Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by smiley001(m): 9:25am On Aug 29, 2015
lafolabi:
happy weekend to you all. thanks for been there for us.

Same to u sir.
Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by babaeko1: 9:38am On Aug 29, 2015
lafolabi.

Is the plastering done before windows/plumbing or after ?
I am guessing your roofing is aluminium, which make is that ? is that tower aluminium and which type of wood is best for roofing ?

Thanks.
Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 1:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
the aluminium frame for windows must be fixed, before plastering. in other to get the window edges straight and neat. after which we can fixe the window glass.
plumbing work are usually done in two ways. conduit and surface piping. what I did here is conduit
the roof you are seeing here. I mean the roof sheet I used in this house is Gerard AHI Roofing.
properly arrange and perfectly done by Wichtech Industries limited
we have different kinds of wood for roof
Okilolo
Akun
Ori this are good for roofing. thanks.
Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by bright87: 7:54pm On Aug 30, 2015
Please engineers in the house, I am about to do the roofing for my twin three bedroom bungalow and I would like to get some advise.
I intend using stone coated roofing sheet but my concern is that my carpenter advise that the "key post or whatever" which is the highest point of the roofing should be 20ft which i think would be too high. i do not want the roof low either but I would average height or a little bit on the high range but not excessively high. I am thinking making the "key post" 15ft. Please I would need an advise. Will 15ft be too low or will it be perfect or should I ask him to make it 17ft ?

Please your advise would be needed.

Thanks to you all.
Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 9:05pm On Aug 30, 2015
sir can you send the roof drawing to my email. for proper advice. unisociate@ymail.com thanks
Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by smiley001(m): 9:21pm On Aug 31, 2015
lafolabi:
Please call 08066357743.

A Great Engineer. I'm rilly learning in ur class.
Weldone sir.
Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by Chekitaut: 10:08pm On Aug 31, 2015
We did a serious bailout here on this site, suppliers exploit the builder. When Chekitaut is involve "Building is made Easy"

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by Meritgoal(m): 11:57pm On Aug 31, 2015
bright87:
Please engineers in the house, I am about to do the roofing for my twin three bedroom bungalow and I would like to get some advise.
I intend using stone coated roofing sheet but my concern is that my carpenter advise that the "key post or whatever" which is the highest point of the roofing should be 20ft which i think would be too high. i do not want the roof low either but I would average height or a little bit on the high range but not excessively high. I am thinking making the "key post" 15ft. Please I would need an advise. Will 15ft be too low or will it be perfect or should I ask him to make it 17ft ?

Please your advise would be needed.

Thanks to you all.
15ft is ok cause the more the height the more the quantity of roofing sheets required. Using 15ft, the total area of the wood work for a twin 3 bed flat will be arround 450sqm. where is the site located, we can be of help to you.
Call 07038092452 we supply and install stonecoated roofing tiles at a very reasonable price.
Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by brag3: 5:06pm On Sep 01, 2015
lafolabi:
the aluminium frame for windows must be fixed, before plastering. in other to get the window edges straight and neat. after which we can fixe the window glass.
plumbing work are usually done in two ways. conduit and surface piping. what I did here is conduit
the roof you are seeing here. I mean the roof sheet I used in this house is Gerard AHI Roofing.
properly arrange and perfectly done by Wichtech Industries limited
we have different kinds of wood for roof
Okilolo
Akun
Ori this are good for roofing. thanks.

Hello Lafolabi, good work here. keep it up.

What is the difference between conduit and surface piping for plumbing.
Which is one is better and why?
Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 11:39pm On Sep 01, 2015
thanks for the commendable act and the Godly minds.
conduit work is the way of bury plumbing pipes and passing wire through buried pipe in buildings, or underground.
surface piping are the pipes laying directly on the surface.
conduit is good and better,if is been handle by professional. like us who will always go for the best materials .properly fixed and do good job.
that is our priority. let's give you the best in all aspects of building and constructions. talk to us now.
direct line 2348066357743.thanks
Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 11:55pm On Sep 01, 2015
we are here to served you. ideas from us is not enough.
let us build the house of your dream for you.
we're reliable, dependable and honest.
Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by Aventures(m): 10:08am On Sep 02, 2015
Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by smiley001(m): 10:52am On Sep 02, 2015
lafolabi:
we are here to served you. ideas from us is not enough.
let us build the house of your dream for you.
we're reliable, dependable and honest.

I concur.
Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 10:03am On Sep 06, 2015
Ties work commenced.
Tieling of the entire building floors, all kitchen walls. as well as complete ties of barth and toilets 4 corner walls.
Our work speaks for us.
This work is been done on trust. And we never disappointed our wonderful client. By the special grace of God, we will never disappoint all our able and wonderful client.
Diary number 08066357743.e-mail... Unisociate@ymail.com .God bless you all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) / Rate Of Rent In Ikorodu For All Kinds Of Apartment Available & All A Year Rent / A Dangerous Trend I've Observed In Filling Stations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.