Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,785 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Your Most Embarassing Moment... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Most Embarassing Moment... (5171 Views)

Just For Laughs; Embarassing Sex Stories / Share Your Most Embarassing Moment. / Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment... by Mhizkel(f): 9:08am On Apr 21, 2015
2dice:

wait i perseve sumfin sad
Warris that?
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment... by 2dice(m): 9:56am On Apr 21, 2015
Mhizkel:

Warris that?
sweerry you didn't brush b4 u got my holy kiss.. wink
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment... by Vikky014(f): 10:33am On Apr 21, 2015
This faithful day eh. child of God ws travelln to awka for important assignment in school,while inside the bus i ate banana and cooked groundnut ooo(bad combination). so there is this young fresh dude dt was sitting beside me and he was toasting me inside d bus asking for my number.
i was forming hard to get ooo until we finally embarked on d journey. on our way my stomach started speaking in tongues. JEEZ i was pretending and controlling my self so that i wunt pollute inside the bus. mehn my stomach started making thunderous noise oooo and i cant really control the upset any longer. it dawned on me that i have to act fast o before i poo poo inside my undies. Jeez i dnt know hw to tell the driver and this my toaster was constantly asking me if am feeling fine i told him yes.

finally i bursted into tears when it became obvious that i cant control the stubborn feaces. the guy was like (baby why are u crying)i told him my stomach ooo i want to go to toilet. and to think our driver was speeding alot yet it was as if he was driving slowly. he immediately asked d driver to stop around a bushy area so that i can go and defecate. the driver started barking (why didnt she talk since bla bla bla)i just maintained. then finally he stopped somewhr i entered inside to deliver my slf.MEHN after defecating i spent more than 5 minutes thinking of how to go back and enter dt same bus ooo. the toaster and one other guy started coming towards the bush thinkn i hv been kidnapped since i hv wasted time. i just jumped out and followed them. immediately i entered one lady at d back sit gave me water to wash my hand. after evry thing evrybody started laughing at me because of how i was crying i also joined them oooo.

my toaster was like can u now give me ur number. i told him NOOOOO you want to save my number with a funny name abi he said how? i tld him he will save my number with the girl who defecated insyd car that am not giving him..

forgive my typo and bad spacing...

2 Likes

Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment... by Vikky014(f): 10:33am On Apr 21, 2015
Lol. mine is loading....
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment... by 2dice(m): 11:28am On Apr 21, 2015
Vikky014:
Lol. mine is loading....
lol you be card? smiley
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment... by donspero(m): 11:44am On Apr 21, 2015
grin shocked watching a soft movie with a gal, she was Hot and kept rolling over, asked me 2 Bleep her in a sexy low voice, I thought she said can I Bleep like d movie and I screamed NO!!!!
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment... by Mhizkel(f): 1:57pm On Apr 21, 2015
2dice:

sweerry you didn't brush b4 u got my holy kiss.. wink
sad...Ofcox i did!
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment... by Mhizkel(f): 2:19pm On Apr 21, 2015
grad2012:
Op dearie let me gues dis happend at caf 1 rit grin
Lol..you got itwink

1 Like

Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment... by Mhizkel(f): 2:21pm On Apr 21, 2015
Kingsasian:
When the sole of my shoe gave way last sunday immediately after church service.
Awww...Sorry dear!
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment... by 2dice(m): 2:23pm On Apr 21, 2015
Mhizkel:

sad...Ofcox i did!
naa i dont think so sad
you smell nice tho wink ..i didn't also cheesy
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment... by Mhizkel(f): 2:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
Vikky014:
Lol. mine is loading....
hmmmm...I'm waiting.....
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment... by Mhizkel(f): 2:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
donspero:
grin shocked watching a soft movie with a gal, she was Hot and kept rolling over, asked me 2 Bleep her in a sexy low voice, I thought she said can I Bleep like d movie and I screamed NO!!!!
Lmao...The girl will be thinking you cannot do!
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment... by Mhizkel(f): 2:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
2dice:

naa i dont think so sad
you smell nice tho wink ..i didn't also cheesy
sad
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment... by Kingsasian(m): 2:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
Mhizkel:

Awww...Sorry dear!
lol, thanks a lot.
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment... by Mhizkel(f): 2:36pm On Apr 21, 2015
Kingsasian:
lol, thanks a lot.
You welcomewink
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment... by Kingsasian(m): 2:47pm On Apr 21, 2015
cool
Mhizkel:

You welcomewink
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment... by Vikky014(f): 3:50pm On Apr 21, 2015
2dice:

lol you be card? smiley
go and read it
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment... by Vikky014(f): 3:52pm On Apr 21, 2015
Mhizkel:

hmmmm...I'm waiting.....
go and read it tongue
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment... by 2dice(m): 3:57pm On Apr 21, 2015
Vikky014:
This faithful day eh. child of God ws travelln to awka for important assignment in school,while inside the bus i ate banana and cooked groundnut ooo(bad combination). so there is this young fresh dude dt was sitting beside me and he was toasting me inside d bus asking for my number.
i was forming hard to get ooo until we finally embarked on d journey. on our way my stomach started speaking in tongues. JEEZ i was pretending and controlling my self so that i wunt pollute inside the bus. mehn my stomach started making thunderous noise oooo and i cant really control the upset any longer. it dawned on me that i have to act fast o before i poo poo inside my undies. Jeez i dnt know hw to tell the driver and this my toaster was constantly asking me if am feeling fine i told him yes.

finally i bursted into tears when it became obvious that i cant control the stubborn feaces. the guy was like (baby why are u crying)i told him my stomach ooo i want to go to toilet. and to think our driver was speeding alot yet it was as if he was driving slowly. he immediately asked d driver to stop around a bushy area so that i can go and defecate. the driver started barking (why didnt she talk since bla bla bla)i just maintained. then finally he stopped somewhr i entered inside to deliver my slf.MEHN after defecating i spent more than 5 minutes thinking of how to go back and enter dt same bus ooo. the toaster and one other guy started coming towards the bush thinkn i hv been kidnapped since i hv wasted time. i just jumped out and followed them. immediately i entered one lady at d back sit gave me water to wash my hand. after evry thing evrybody started laughing at me because of how i was crying i also joined them oooo.

my toaster was like can u now give me ur number. i told him NOOOOO you want to save my number with a funny name abi he said how? i tld him he will save my number with the girl who defecated insyd car that am not giving him..

buhahaha
so you didn't give him ur number at last sad

1 Like

Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment... by Vikky014(f): 4:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
2dice:

buhahaha
so you didn't give him ur number at last sad
yes bc i was so ashamed of my slf
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment... by 2dice(m): 4:15pm On Apr 21, 2015
Vikky014:
yes bc i was so ashamed of my slf
chaii all d dude effort
i wish you had poo in your undies sef smiley

1 Like

Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment... by Vikky014(f): 4:15pm On Apr 21, 2015
9jacrip:
While out, I saw an old acquaintance, greeted each other with a slight hug.

Got back to my neighbourhood, parked at a bar, walked in and had everyone staring - I brushed it off and thought it was all good.

Walked up to the shots table, asked to be given a drink and the folks there began to laugh. The more they looked at the face the more they laughed and I stupidly joined in faking a laugh.

I was handed the drink, got a table, sat down, took my glasses off and 'gen gen' I saw one lens had popped out. embarassed

I was like dayum!

I paid up and left the bar quickly.

I later realized, while thinking it through, that my friend I ran into hugged me while my glasses were suspended with the ropes from my neck down to my chest.

undecided
ROTLMAO
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment... by Mhizkel(f): 4:16pm On Apr 21, 2015
Vikky014:

Looool...Interesting! You should have just say it politely that you wanna poo..Afterall, you are human and the guy himself poos too! Had it been you have pooed on your pants eh!Chai! Make i no talkwink

1 Like

Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment... by Vikky014(f): 4:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
2dice:

chaii all d dude effort
i wish you had poo in your undies sef smiley
LOL :PDnt pray to be in my shoe one day o. it is nt easy
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment... by Vikky014(f): 4:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
Mhizkel:

Looool...Interesting! You should have just say it politely that you wanna poo..Afterall, you are human and the guy himself poos too! Had it been you have pooed on your pants eh!Chai! Make i no talkwink
hahahahahaha. dnt mind me jare i was acting like tata tongue
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment... by Mhizkel(f): 4:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
Vikky014:
hahahahahaha. dnt mind me jare i was acting like tata tongue
Lol...
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment... by 2dice(m): 4:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
Vikky014:
LOL :PDnt pray to be in my shoe one day o. it is nt easy
your shoe?
My leg is bigger than urs cheesy ..definitely yur asss is bigger than mine cheesy
you see we no match tongue
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment... by Vikky014(f): 4:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
2dice:

your shoe?
My leg is bigger than urs cheesy ..definitely yur asss is bigger than mine cheesy
you see we no match tongue
lol
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment... by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
Vikky014:
ROTLMAO

embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment... by donspero(m): 8:46am On Apr 23, 2015
Mhizkel:

Lmao...The girl will be thinking you cannot do!

Lol na so d tink go till we do, she believe
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment... by Mhizkel(f): 9:43am On Apr 23, 2015
donspero:

donspero:

donspero:

Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment... by Rawhumper(m): 4:25am On May 08, 2020
[

How Can someone Call out The wrong name during sex?

quote author=Mhizkel post=32921900]Throwing up at the back of a stranger's neck while waiting in line for food at school..It went inside his shirt and down his back..
Looking back now, it was hilarious but i was just laying on the floor puking everywhere while the whole school cafeteria was laughingsad
WHAT IS YOUR MOST EMBARASSING MOMENT?
Walking into a lamppost?
Falling over in public?
Gossiping over someone and they have been right behind you and heard?
Sending a text or picture to the wrong person by mistake?
Calling out the wrong name during sex?wink
[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

21 Things Girls Like To See When They Visit A Guy’s Place For The First Time / I Want To Start Drinking Because Of Girls. Any Advice Before I Start? / Hot Pictures Of Nigerian Brides That Would Inspire You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.