Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? (6923 Views)

At The Sight Of n1pples My Heart Skips Why? pics / Unclad MAD Woman Roaming Banana Island (GRAPHIC pics) / Photo!!!.many People Wont Use The Atm With The Sight Of This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? by Missmossy(f): 9:51pm On Apr 20, 2015
shocked This is really amusing grin
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? by EmmyMaestro(m): 9:57pm On Apr 20, 2015
missclasssy:
Depends on the scenario.
hmmmmmm.... As in how??
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? by Rilwayne001: 11:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
Obadiah77:

this is not funni angry
mod should put me on fp

Mods should put you on fp so that the world can see your birdbrain

2 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? by ratatis(m): 1:23am On Apr 21, 2015
Sirpc:
All these ladies way dey here don dey form

You think so? Many men make the mistake of assuming that women would react to the sight of a nude man the way we do to that of a woman.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? by Nobody: 4:47am On Apr 21, 2015
rokiatu:
Nothing. Unless am attracted to him.

Nothing intriguing about the male body.
ur nt bn sincere. Durin my nysc days, there was dis lady frm akwa ibom state, she use to admire my legs anytime I come out wit boxer n singlet, to d point dat I had to giv it to her make she for let me rest.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? by williamspaul22(m): 5:58am On Apr 21, 2015
Obadiah77:

Why should i cut it off?
if u catch unclad mad Woman for one corner, u no go fck er
now I knw your problem, maybe you re sex starved. Maybe no correct girl finds u attractive thats y ur mumu dick dey rise for mad woman. Maybe you re mad nd u dnt know yet or maybe na curse frm ur villa. Becos I dnt see a reason y a sane man will find a mad nd dirty woman attractive. [color=#990000][/color] undecided
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? by Sirpc(m): 7:19am On Apr 21, 2015
ratatis:

You think so? Many men make the mistake of assuming that women would react to the sight of a nude man the way we do to that of a woman.
So, are u saying that ladies have wooden body?
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? by Sirpc(m): 7:20am On Apr 21, 2015
No body can cheat nature!
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? by BluStreak(m): 8:23am On Apr 21, 2015
Nothing can ever move me to have a hard-on at the sight of a mad woman. . . . yawk! It's insane to even imagine it.

The one dat actually catches my attention is when I see a naked mad man with HUGE Jabulani, I will just utter within me "awwww wasted!. I can imagine the thoughts of most ladies seeing this". Who knows how many wishing they could own that man sane?
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? by Obadiah77(m): 12:57pm On Apr 21, 2015
iPrevail:

You Capra aegagrus hircus... Could you please type in English! angry

u don't knw englrsh,do u?
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? by Obadiah77(m): 1:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Mods should put you on fp so that the world can see your birdbrain

abi disc1 dey craze ni, if everybody makes fp, ehy should i not
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? by Obadiah77(m): 1:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
Sirpc:
No body can cheat nature!

you ggetit jare
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? by Ashkormissy(f): 8:33am On Apr 22, 2015
Simple..... Ah pity him, sigh nd den pray he gets beta. Amma suppose to feel odawise?
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? by Obadiah77(m): 11:38am On May 09, 2015
Ashkormissy:
Simple..... Ah pity him, sigh nd den pray he gets beta. Amma suppose to feel odawise?

Who?
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? by twerkjack: 1:05pm On May 09, 2015
I FEEL DISGUSTED,,,,,,,,,, NOTHING AROUSING ABOUT MEN, EVEN IF ITS MA BOYFRIEND,,,,,,,,,,,IN FACT!ITS A TURN OFF
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? by mikron(m): 3:03pm On May 09, 2015
Guy pls learn how to write in English cos ur writing is crap. Using he in place of she. I can barely understand what u wrote. U write like an illiterate.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? by Franzeez(m): 3:08pm On May 09, 2015
rokiatu:
Nothing. Unless am attracted to him.

Nothing intriguing about the male body.

I sense you have some lesbian traits.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? by worshipdevice(m): 5:36pm On May 09, 2015
What on earth will make. U find mad people sexaully attractive when u are not mad as well...
Anyway, let me consult my oracle
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? by Obadiah77(m): 6:22pm On May 11, 2015
mikron:
Guy pls learn how to write in English cos ur writing is crap. Using he in place of she. I can barely understand what u wrote. U write like an illiterate.

are you trying to call me a illiteract?? undecided i wrote good english you are the one that need to stop writing illiterat, what is ur?
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? by Obadiah77(m): 6:22pm On May 11, 2015
worshipdevice:
What on earth will make. U find mad people sexaully attractive when u are not mad as well...
Anyway, let me consult my oracle

read my sognature undecided
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? by mikron(m): 6:42pm On May 11, 2015
Obadiah77:

are you trying to call me a illiteract?? undecided i wrote good english you are the one that need to stop writing illiterat, what is ur?
What is ur?
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? by marggy(f): 6:57pm On May 11, 2015
lol @ op, konji na bastard o, a mad woman ke? na wa o.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? by Obadiah77(m): 7:56pm On May 11, 2015
mikron:
What is ur?
what is ur?
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? by Obadiah77(m): 7:57pm On May 11, 2015
marggy:
lol @ op, konji na bastard o, a mad woman ke? na wa o.

yes. konji is bastard,
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? by misreal(m): 2:29pm On May 12, 2015
Obadiah77:
An unclad mad woman just passed through my house, and at her sighting him konji catch me, and my shabalala erected and started telling me to go after her, I told him to shutup that people are around and that can be possirable at broaddaylight. uptill now my shabalala is yet to come down.

So I kept wondering how ladies do feel at the sight of an unclad mad man. does konji cathmc you too?

this is not funni angry
mod should put me on fp
u need deliverance.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? by Obadiah77(m): 9:02pm On May 17, 2015
misreal:
u need deliverance.
do you have itt/?
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? by IamLEGEND1: 9:25pm On May 17, 2015
i started reading diz wen i was eating and i nearly threw up.

wat the fućk is this? i dont know wat these mods are good for again.

u will immediately close and remove a senseless bt harmless thread bt look at what is left to stand.

U do realise dat sleeping with a mad woman is a crime right ?(rape)

farano
pasqal09 etc....
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? by misreal(m): 9:27pm On May 17, 2015
Obadiah77:
do you have itt/?
do I have what??
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? by pasqal09: 9:30pm On May 17, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
i started reading diz wen i was eating and i nearly threw up.

wat the fućk is this? i dont know wat these mods are good for again.

u will immediately close and remove a senseless bt harmless thread bt look at what is left to stand.

U do realise dat sleeping with a mad woman is a crime right ?(rape)

farano
pasqal09 etc....

And u tagged me because?.......................
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? by mrbillz(m): 9:36pm On May 17, 2015
Wonders shall never cease! You need to be referred to the rehab op.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? by IamLEGEND1: 9:39pm On May 17, 2015
pasqal09:

And u tagged me because?.......................
so sori bro, thought u were a mod here.

my bad.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 17, 2015
[quote author=Obadiah77 post=3224104][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This True About A Man(photos) / How Can A Lady Have All These Behind Her? / Why Do You Fornicate I Need Your Honest Answer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.