Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,995 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? (6907 Views)

At The Sight Of n1pples My Heart Skips Why? pics / Unclad MAD Woman Roaming Banana Island (GRAPHIC pics) / Photo!!!.many People Wont Use The Atm With The Sight Of This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 17, 2015
Obadiah77:
An unclad mad woman just passed through my house, and at her sighting him konji catch me, and my shabalala erected and started telling me to go after her, I told him to shutup that people are around and that can be possirable at broaddaylight. uptill now my shabalala is yet to come down.

So I kept wondering how ladies do feel at the sight of an unclad mad man. does konji cathmc you too?

this is not funni angry
mod should put me on fp

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? by mrbillz(m): 9:45pm On May 17, 2015
Obadiah77:

are you trying to call me a illiteract?? undecided i wrote good english you are the one that need to stop writing illiterat, what is ur?
An illiterate not a illiterate. U suppose go kill ur english teacher if you could still find him/her or make u collect ur sch fee back... Still u no get shame i taya for u o
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? by Obadiah77(m): 10:02am On May 18, 2015
misreal:
do I have what??
dilivranxe?
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? by Obadiah77(m): 10:11am On May 18, 2015
mrbillz:
An illiterate not a illiterate. U suppose go kill ur english teacher if you could still find him/her or make u collect ur sch fee back... Still u no get shame i taya for u o

A iliterate is a illitratw u idiontard
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? by misreal(m): 10:11am On May 18, 2015
Obadiah77:

dilivranxe?
I am not the deliverer.Jesus is.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? by Obadiah77(m): 10:14am On May 18, 2015
misreal:
I am not the deliverer.Jesus is.
A jew that was nailef to the cros?
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? by misreal(m): 10:19am On May 18, 2015
Obadiah77:

A jew that was nailef to the cros?
he is risen sir.he is alive.forevermore.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? by Obadiah77(m): 10:22am On May 18, 2015
misreal:
he is risen sir.he is alive.forevermore.

where does he live?
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? by Obadiah77(m): 10:23am On May 18, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
i started reading diz wen i was eating and i nearly threw up.

wat the fućk is this? i dont know wat these mods are good for again.

u will immediately close and remove a senseless bt harmless thread bt look at what is left to stand.

U do realise dat sleeping with a mad woman is a crime right ?(rap

farano
pasqal09 etc....

u dey craze. when did i talk say I rap him?
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? by IamLEGEND1: 10:24am On May 18, 2015
obadiah77

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? by misreal(m): 10:43am On May 18, 2015
Obadiah77:

where does he live?
in me.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? by mrbillz(m): 7:37pm On May 18, 2015
Obadiah77:

A iliterate is a illitratw u idiontard
I WOULD STOOP TOO LOW IF I BANTER WORDS WITH A NITWIT LIKE YOU! KEEP FIGHTING WITH YOUR STUPIDITY YOU THIS DUMBASS NIGGA!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Came & Met Your Maid Like This What Will You Dome Into Your Bedroom / Do I Look Like Kiss Daniel(pics) / See what is currently trending on Twitter (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.