Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences (96167 Views)

Guys, Has A Lady Ever Humiliated You For Being Broke? Share Your Experiences / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences / Ladies,has A Guy Ever Deceived You That He Is Stallion? Share... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by RiffRaff: 11:23pm On Apr 21, 2015
Suashi83:
Honestly I should have been the OP of this topic because I am a living witness.
It was secondary school love, I was preparing for my first JAMB exam when I met this beautiful girl the LOVE WAS MAD. I was comfortable with no sex of a thing but my friends were putting pressure on me to make move to nack this babe. On one of her several visit I acted funny and she told me she is V YANSH very proud of her; beautiful, intelligent, good character..... to my surprise when I told my guys they were just making jest of me that my girlfriend was lying that I should bleep her but I endure all their insults and jabs.
We gain admission to the same university and our love was heaven on earth, the experienced was mad. Until in our second year in one of those smooching but no bleeping of a thing that she got carried away and we did it. But to my surprise my babe no be virgin oooooooooooo could not even finished the act when I asked her about her virginity she told me she just lost it to me now I was like are you mad I be mumu where is the blood, my world crashed that day. Could not handle the feeling of being betrayed by my girlfriend and have to end the relationship. She beg, she cried, she swear, her friend beg her mum sent for me but for where I no gre o the love of a thing is just not there again.
But honestly if it were now I would have handle the situation differently Cos that is the only WOMAN I EVER LOVE even though I am married now

Guy.. Do u realize that not all virgin bleeds during their first time.. If that is the only evidence u have that she is not a virgin then u might be so wrong.
Did she later confess to u that she has had Sex before or that event was the sole reason of breaking up with her..

The only girl u ever loved? What happened to the person u married?

@Topic
what is the obessesion of Nigerians with this Virginity bruhaha? Those who are no longer virgins were once virgins..
I think it is this obessesion that make Girls lie.
If a guy is no longer a Virgin, it doesnt matter..
If a Girl is no longer a Virgin she automatically becomes a Slut.
The mere fact that most people broke up their relationship because of this virgin thing shows that the only value most people assign to the girl is based on the status of her Vag!na.
As long as the girl did not cheat in that relationship, what eva she did in the past before u should remain her past.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 22, 2015
serzly
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 22, 2015
Teebashy:
well, this life is all abt dis and that.
Let me ask u guys a question
Y did u always ask if a gal is a virgin?
And mind u, d reason you some gals do lie to u guys is dat u want to be lie to
Whether virgin or no virgin, ery1 has his or her own past......
Abeg free us jawe
are you a virgin?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by jjk24(m): 12:17am On Apr 22, 2015
kennes10:
the fact that she is nt a virgin doesn't mean she shld b raped. U had sex with a gal without her consent nd u re here tellin us dat she moaned.
lol, if you are truly waiting for a direct and clear sign from a girl , you'll probably wait your whole life and die a virgin.
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Teebashy(f): 4:35am On Apr 22, 2015
Thowbie7:
are you a virgin?
Shoro Niyen
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Ignatio(m): 8:30am On Apr 22, 2015
Currently I'm in a relationship. My girl is claiming vee . We met a month ago. I've gotten her stark naked twice , fingered and given her head( she did same too wink ) but she fears insertion on the grounds of virginity. Even to use finger sef na war. She also said she doesn't want to be disvirgened with condom.
Deep inside I don't believe her.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Damolux01(m): 8:50am On Apr 22, 2015
Teebashy:

Shoro Niyen
It's simply a polar question...Yes or no?
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Damolux01(m): 8:51am On Apr 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
gonna miss u tho cry
Get him a fone pls, so you don't miss him much.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Suashi83: 1:10pm On Apr 22, 2015
RiffRaff:

Guy.. Do u realize that not all virgin bleeds during their first time.. If that is the only evidence u have that she is not a virgin then u might be so wrong.
Did she later confess to u that she has had Sex before or that event was the sole reason of breaking up with her..

@Topic
what is the obessesion of Nigerians with this Virginity bruhaha? Those who are no longer virgins were once virgins..
The mere fact that most people broke up their relationship because of this virgin thing shows that the only value most people assign to the girl is based on the status of her Vag!na.
As long as the girl did not cheat in that relationship, what eva she did in the past before u should remain her past.

You can see in my submission that "If it were now I would have acted differently" was naïve then

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by bobojoshua(m): 4:03pm On Apr 22, 2015
stephenqueen:

Alaye why i go last for 5seconds when jedi alaburo ,ale,oshomo,olomo,ogidiga and miliki olope and tramadol dey
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 5:23pm On Apr 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
gonna miss u tho cry
Na me go miss u pass cheesy
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by petkoffDrake(m): 5:49pm On Apr 22, 2015
ritababe:

and what if later he find out she was lying

Then he do D needful
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by adanny01(m): 6:02pm On Apr 22, 2015
My own case is the one that English people say 'let sleeping dogs lie'.

I met this young girl at my friend's wedding, i was a groom's man while she was a bride's maid. The groom was a pastor, he tried to keep us far from the girls while the bride knowing her friends too tried to keep us away. Affinity between bride's maids and groom's men is stronger than a magnet to metal that i hooked up to this young girl. We were catching up the following day and she mentioned she would be by my place the next day. She came, the stage was set for action before she paused to tell me, 'I am a virgin o'. In my mind i said, 'i just met you 2 days ago and you are about to sleep in my place, how come such a girl is a virgin?'.

I told her i dont do virgins so no action today (seriously, virgins freak me out). Thats when the story changed a little bit. She proceeded, that she's been pregnant before! I said, 'WHAT!'. Are you Mary second mother of Jesus and where is the child? She said she aborted, but she is honest that she never had successful intercourse. The guy tried to penetrate her but was unsuccessful and he finally released his fertilizer all over her v area. A month later she was found pregnant.

I was listening with rapt attention and had forgotten my mission while my little Johnson was dozing. I am a good listener so i didn't want her to feel bad or anything so i told her it was all alright and cuddled her then every emotion resumed from where we left off. Any way, she was as tight as a virgin that i tore 3 condoms without successful entry, na Vaseline finally pop the lollipop.

I never believed her story and she still insist i disvirgined her. Thats how i left sleeping dogs lying since that time. Abeg make my virgin of a wife no hear this story o, she go kill me, cos she thought i was a virgin like her!

Meanwhile is that hymen for real, cos i never see am o! Lest i forget, another girl wei claim virginity gave me my best head till date. Actually, Vaseline and a whole night of attempt no see success with this one o!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by princesa(f): 7:32pm On Apr 22, 2015
dkronicle:

i just hope u dnt brk
I don't undecided
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Lay2uer(m): 11:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
Hello everyone, my name is Ola from kwara state but base in kaduna..I'm in a serious deep shit and I need help from the nairalanders..There's a lady that I love so much which I wish to take as my life partner that always claiming to be a virgin, I had sex wit her after 2yrs that we met but I didn't see any tangible reason that can convince me she's really a virgin..
although I had sex with her which I used a condom with out even had for me to penetrate....am really confused and I need someone to enlight me on that.
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
hehehe cheesy

Tosyne gone bad cool
hey!!

what's happening?

check ur mail pls
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Ballotelle(m): 4:59pm On Apr 23, 2015
make una no vex o,how can one distinguish a virgin frm a girl that is about to start her period or that just finished her period (since na blood blood tinz)
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Teebashy(f): 5:43pm On Apr 23, 2015
Damolux01:
It's simply a polar question...Yes or no?
No

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by hkidola00(m): 8:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
englishmart:
[b]the way some girls lie eh, honestly I think they should be named "lion"

There was this girl that took me nearly a year to get. The girl plumb die, over bright dey worry her systems .... She's very intelligent and caring.

She always wants me to visit her at her house. (where she stays with her extra large elder brothers, parents and younger ones.) Oboy she want make her people
Forget me for prison?

I kept inviting her to my house, fortunately, she came one fateful day. After much much, I wan taste that natural cake wey God give her.

Oboy, see para. "is this why You've been stalking and disturbing my life? No wonder they say "all guys are the same.." she left my room disgruntled..

after few days of not picking my calls nor replying my messages, she finally called and payed my a surprise visit. (that was when she swore that she's a virgin lol.
I lock up like say she no talk anything..

The matter come tie wrapper when she begin visit frequently.. I now resorted to spending More money just to entertain her. She didn't retire from her claims of being a virgin.

One fateful
Day,(konji attacked her bastardly) na that day I know say konji no get gender inequality..

I smiled in my language the moment I started seeing her moves, (I thanked amadioha for answering my prayers) I knew she needed something made for the gods. grin I didn't
Hesitate
to dig and see if I would find raw gold. If I hear say no be bucket I see.

I got up immediately, disappointed at what I noticed, I begin para like person wey breeze blow him BSC cert. original copy.
" come o, shey na this borehole wey you carry, naim you dey take form virgin? Ina apu ara? Eni werey? undecided
She come dey claim say na when she dey 12 years, she fell from an okada and landed on a mango tree, on the process one stick come wound her for her kitty.

You dey craze.... Go and tell that to mr ïbu

[/b] cheesy
bros i swear u don kill me with laff

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Awesomeking: 6:58pm On Apr 25, 2015
you guys are disgusting though,you all want virgins,to bang and go,you go about breaking girls hymen and taking their virginity...u are not even ashamed though...you date like 14 girls during your teen years,all virgins and you banged them all,only to marry the 15th one and you go about claiming there are no more virgins,you are the ones taking their virginity!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by 42n8dzydoo(m): 1:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
[quote author=tosyne2much post=32926383][/quote]

Happy birthday!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 3:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
42n8dzydoo:

Happy birthday!
Thanks so much bro
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Magicdon(m): 11:24am On May 02, 2015
meimoks:

Just reminding all you guys telling us stories, I can never deceive anyone about my virginity status, how much they wan pay me? The place is like borehole because the girls don't know what to do, there are ways you can seal it back and you are as good as a virgin tongue tongue
pls tell me d ways to seal it back miss, so i will teach my woman
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by meimoks(f): 4:45pm On May 02, 2015
Magicdon:

pls tell me d ways to seal it back miss, so i will teach my woman

Knowledge is not free cheesy
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Magicdon(m): 1:44am On May 03, 2015
meimoks:

Knowledge is not free cheesy
aiit copy dat, lets chat privately on whatsapp 08184789876
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Jkvivi2020: 8:08pm On May 10, 2015
The day i wan insert my 12.5inch rod inside the honey pot she tell me say she lost her virginity through javelin throw. But man no go lack i still UnCloth d babe and insert my 12.5inch rod inside the well. I Bleep d living hell out of her for 8hrs she begin confess to me til thy kingdom come after wen she don discharge some fluid she beg me for d big lie wen she tell me. Women Bleep them well and d truth will be revealed.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by crayguy: 11:42am On May 17, 2015
starlingslimnet:
nonscentic nonsense coming from Associations of foolish fool
I taught association is a group of peepz...
I fail to understand why you quote him and not they.

what do I know!!!
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Qmab: 2:50pm On May 17, 2015
RiffRaff:

@Topic
tell them o.
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by lolaluv1(f): 11:32am On Jun 07, 2015
adanny01:
My own case is the one that English people say 'let sleeping dogs lie'.

I met this young girl at my friend's wedding, i was a groom's man while she was a bride's maid. The groom was a pastor, he tried to keep us far from the girls while the bride knowing her friends too tried to keep us away. Affinity between bride's maids and groom's men is stronger than a magnet to metal that i hooked up to this young girl. We were catching up the following day and she mentioned she would be by my place the next day. She came, the stage was set for action before she paused to tell me, 'I am a virgin o'. In my mind i said, 'i just met you 2 days ago and you are about to sleep in my place, how come such a girl is a virgin?'.

I told her i dont do virgins so no action today (seriously, virgins freak me out). Thats when the story changed a little bit. She proceeded, that she's been pregnant before! I said, 'WHAT!'. Are you Mary second mother of Jesus and where is the child? She said she aborted, but she is honest that she never had successful intercourse. The guy tried to penetrate her but was unsuccessful and he finally released his fertilizer all over her v area. A month later she was found pregnant.

I was listening with rapt attention and had forgotten my mission while my little Johnson was dozing. I am a good listener so i didn't want her to feel bad or anything so i told her it was all alright and cuddled her then every emotion resumed from where we left off. Any way, she was as tight as a virgin that i tore 3 condoms without successful entry, na Vaseline finally pop the lollipop.

I never believed her story and she still insist i disvirgined her. Thats how i left sleeping dogs lying since that time. Abeg make my virgin of a wife no hear this story o, she go kill me, cos she thought i was a virgin like her!

Meanwhile is that hymen for real, cos i never see am o! Lest i forget, another girl wei claim virginity gave me my best head till date. Actually, Vaseline and a whole night of attempt no see success with this one o!

It's possible. Google it.
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by digitsolution: 11:50am On Mar 04, 2016
you just made my day cant stop laughing right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

englishmart:
[b]the way some girls lie eh, honestly I think they should be named "lion"

There was this girl that took me nearly a year to get. The girl plumb die, over bright dey worry her systems .... She's very intelligent and caring.

She always wants me to visit her at her house. (where she stays with her extra large elder brothers, parents and younger ones.) Oboy she want make her people
Forget me for prison?

I kept inviting her to my house, fortunately, she came one fateful day. After much much, I wan taste that natural cake wey God give her.

Oboy, see para. "is this why You've been stalking and disturbing my life? No wonder they say "all guys are the same.." she left my room disgruntled..

after few days of not picking my calls nor replying my messages, she finally called and payed my a surprise visit. (that was when she swore that she's a virgin lol.
I lock up like say she no talk anything..

The matter come tie wrapper when she begin visit frequently.. I now resorted to spending More money just to entertain her. She didn't retire from her claims of being a virgin.

One fateful
Day,(konji attacked her bastardly) na that day I know say konji no get gender inequality..

I smiled in my language the moment I started seeing her moves, (I thanked amadioha for answering my prayers) I knew she needed something made for the gods. grin I didn't
Hesitate
to dig and see if I would find raw gold. If I hear say no be bucket I see.

I got up immediately, disappointed at what I noticed, I begin para like person wey breeze blow him BSC cert. original copy.
" come o, shey na this borehole wey you carry, naim you dey take form virgin? Ina apu ara? Eni werey? undecided
She come dey claim say na when she dey 12 years, she fell from an okada and landed on a mango tree, on the process one stick come wound her for her kitty.

You dey craze.... Go and tell that to mr ïbu

[/b] cheesy
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 04, 2016
javaprogs:
Are there no females on this thread? Can't anyone of y'all brave up and clear the air. Can't anyone of y'all give these aggrieved men reasons as to why y'all tell such preposterous lies.... I don't judge, I am a tactical analyst. On behalf of all the aggrieved men here, we promise to listen and reason along... smiley
lol reasons y girls lie is bcs dey don't wanna be seen as LovePeddler
yu know after all her shakara u now discover shez nt a v..it will demoralize her self esteem na
Dats y dey lie
2ndly some girls are shy to accept d fact dat dey've been sexual wt guys
Nd again if a girl tld u shez been wt only a guy all her life..una no go bliv na.hence d lyin

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Irene Ibekwe: Christmas And Fear Of Yahoo Boys! (videos, Pics) / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him / Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.