Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences (96171 Views)

Guys, Has A Lady Ever Humiliated You For Being Broke? Share Your Experiences / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences / Ladies,has A Guy Ever Deceived You That He Is Stallion? Share... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 4:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
wristwatch:
Omo this thread fit make hopeless man get future. E funny die.

Courtesy of
Tosyne.2much
King.tom
English.mart
Alberto2K
Prettythicksme

Alber.to2K and English.mart. Una weldone oo. Awon werey grin
Bros, dem don thief my fone oooooo

Took a quick nap in my frnd's shop, as I go wake up dem don move my fone
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 21, 2015
muhammed10:
My ex has done that to me but after discovering her lies, I Bleep hell out of her until she collapse
see mumu o... make I hear say she cry...
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Andyblaze: 4:16pm On Apr 21, 2015
KingTom:

I just dey represent my mentor AndyBlaze oh! grin grin grin

you na the boss
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
Mcowubaba:
Dated her for many years; no SEX (anyway it was a long distance relationship we see like thrice in a year)..she always told me dat she was a virgin,
on dat faithful day wen i tragetted my index to her supposed closed sardine, i found out it was a deep cooking potsad..
I was disappointment, my sex nerves shut down immediately (as if my body hear PEACE BE STILLwink)...
Anyway i wasn't so angry becus i love her nd becus she never actually denied me sex, i was just d 1 dat was forming husband materialgrin...........she told me it was her fmr boyfrnd dat had sex with her 2wicecheesy=normal story..(but wen i meet her, she told me,i was her 1st love/boyfnd)....i don't knw wat to do with her nw, i love her but she cheated on me...snobs snobssad
see this Jonathan u beta amend ur ways n become Buhari...
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Gbexy(m): 4:21pm On Apr 21, 2015
KingTom:
My story is indeed a pathetic one! In 200 level, I had just discovered that having sex with anything in skirt was my calling grin. I was giving myself daily doses of Vitamin S

Fast forward! One nice babe called Angelique, in Biochemistry department, she was drop dead gorgeous, nyash big like Zuma rock. I swore to myself, I must nail this ass.

I got close to her, cracked her ribs, she said she loved my sense of humor. She started visiting my hostel, bringing food and all, one day, I don give those useless Ekiti boys quit notice, the guys come clear area, I spray Air freshener tire, because the kin body odour Awet Ayeni get! Chai shocked

When she arrived, we got talking, we laughed, I laughed and my hand landed on her left boob, squeezing my face, I pretended not to know what I was doing, I made more jokes, she laughed and the melons heaved. Chai, she then up and bent over to pick up my picture gallery. I attack that nyash like bulldog! I was squeezing the soft tissues like Fulani milk maid.

Angelique begged and begged, lai lai, she then said d She was a virgin. Oh I said, I have a thing against popping cherries embarassed. I let her go.

The next Monday, I strolled through Biochemistry department looking for where our Clinical BCM lecture hall was, one girl whom I had seen with Angelique once, came up to me and asked if it was true that I am impotent? Emi? angry For what! Who said so? She said Angelique said you were just looking at her, that you could not do anything! Oluwa eh!!!! shocked

I swore revenge! I later told Angelique to come to the hostel, that I need her help, she said ok. I disinfected my room once again, chai Boluwaji and Ayeni na bad combination. when my "virgin" arrived, she had a gown on her, I said please get my textbook. She bent again, quickly like a python, I slipped on a condom, and reached for her, she said, tom, Tom please don't do this, this is rape! Are you a virgin i asked while inserting The demon into her, No she said, no please oh God, the next thing na moans I begin hear oh, She dey shout things in Ijaw, calling her ancestors. Mumu na me Aworinde you wan carry play? After I finished, she said wow let's do that again, I said I'm sorry, but i am impotent! angry Ijapa Oshi!

tosyne2much, I don comment oh!

grin grin grin
dis post gat me laughing in d bus lyk an insane persn. Guy u dey para gan oo, u yansh d gal badly !!
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
Mcowubaba:
Dated her for many years; no SEX (anyway it was a long distance relationship we see like thrice in a year)..she always told me dat she was a virgin,
on dat faithful day wen i tragetted my index to her supposed closed sardine, i found out it was a deep cooking potsad..
I was disappointment, my sex nerves shut down immediately (as if my body hear PEACE BE STILLwink)...
Anyway i wasn't so angry becus i love her nd becus she never actually denied me sex, i was just d 1 dat was forming husband materialgrin...........she told me it was her fmr boyfrnd dat had sex with her 2wicecheesy=normal story..(but wen i meet her, she told me,i was her 1st love/boyfnd)....i don't knw wat to do with her nw, i love her but she cheated on me...snobs snobssad
see My story is similar to urs... but I stopped loving her I just continued eating out of d cocky jar.... doh she just got married... but she is d best Eva...
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
tosyne2much:

Ah. This is serious! No wonder I dey chat u whey no response.
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by dkronicle(m): 4:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
princesa:

lol, now this one cracked me up grin
i just hope u dnt brk
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
tosyne2much:

really shocked,u must b kiddin cheesy
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by ayrahmon: 5:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
i cant stop laughing o
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by javaprogs(m): 5:17pm On Apr 21, 2015
Are there no females on this thread? Can't anyone of y'all brave up and clear the air. Can't anyone of y'all give these aggrieved men reasons as to why y'all tell such preposterous lies.... I don't judge, I am a tactical analyst. On behalf of all the aggrieved men here, we promise to listen and reason along... smiley

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by keni315(f): 5:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
Suashi83:
Honestly I should have been the OP of this topic because I am a living witness.
It was secondary school love, I was preparing for my first JAMB exam when I met this beautiful girl the LOVE WAS MAD. I was comfortable with no sex of a thing but my friends were putting pressure on me to make move to nack this babe. On one of her several visit I acted funny and she told me she is V YANSH very proud of her; beautiful, intelligent, good character..... to my surprise when I told my guys they were just making jest of me that my girlfriend was lying that I should bleep her but I endure all their insults and jabs.
We gain admission to the same university and our love was heaven on earth, the experienced was mad. Until in our second year in one of those smooching but no bleeping of a thing that she got carried away and we did it. But to my surprise my babe no be virgin oooooooooooo could not even finished the act when I asked her about her virginity she told me she just lost it to me now I was like are you mad I be mumu where is the blood, my world crashed that day. Could not handle the feeling of being betrayed by my girlfriend and have to end the relationship. She beg, she cried, she swear, her friend beg her mum sent for me but for where I no gre o the love of a thing is just not there again.
But honestly if it were now I would have handle the situation differently Cos that is the only WOMAN I EVER LOVE even though I am married now
awwww.....so sad
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
ritababe:
Why would a woman lie about her virginity?
Shey nah u be the rita dem dey talk about grin
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Raymysterio(m): 5:52pm On Apr 21, 2015
MzNelly:
If you guys didn't hype this "virginity" of a thing so much, then maybe, just maybe, she would have no reason to 'scam' you.
I dont like Virgins....
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 6:12pm On Apr 21, 2015
prettythicksme:
really shocked,u must b kiddin cheesy
I'm very serious.. Will be offline till God provides another fone sha.. *very painful*
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 6:13pm On Apr 21, 2015
wristwatch:

Ah. This is serious! No wonder I dey chat u whey no response.
Bros d tin just be like magic for my eyes.

God dey sha
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Mcowubaba: 6:23pm On Apr 21, 2015
Nzeokafor:
see My story is similar to urs... but I stopped loving her I just continued eating out of d cocky jar.... doh she just got married... but she is d best Eva...
lol...i want to stop loving her, but it is not dat easy ooo(love na strong tin o, i think say i be guyman but love humble me)......mine is telling me dat she is having suitors, i have given her go ahead to marry, but she does'nt want to go(i am nt near ready 4 marriage nw).....
R u sure she is d best Eva, i pray u find some1 beta....
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
tosyne2much:
I'm very serious.. Will be offline till God provides another fone sha.. *very painful*
This is serious but how u take do am naa cry
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by viktohmarkz(m): 6:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
Virginity ma foot....wel al boys fell 4 it...
Der wz dis gal in ma hood,she stays wid her aunty,Buh she always wanted mi to stay around her wen her aunty wzn't arund,Buh wen Eva I wz high she wuld tel mi dah she has Neva don it b4...wel as a guy whu wzn't dating her I wuld du d ZIP-UP (yhu al knw dah advert nau) style nd lock up....so it came to a day I wz wit her it wz cold nd since it wz jst d both of us...i decided to try ma luck again since I've spent alot of tym to study her nd knw her weak spot...i went 4 d Jackpot...i meant to say COOKING POT...it wz a wel....borehole too small...afta I sympathized wit maslf I askd her y she lied she said if she had told mi d truth I wuld nt hav gotten much tym to spend wit her....cus I wuld jst tak ma share of d cake nd leave......i leta left d hood 4 hustle...wen I came bak afta 4month I wz told dah she got pregnant nd wz stayin wit d PREGNANT-IE....
Buh y wuld a girl lie abuh being a virgin?....if yhu hav popped d PEPSI yhu cn't crown it bak again jst INCREASE d PRICE....if I cn pay I wuld du it GLADLY.
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 6:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
prettythicksme:
This is serious but how u take do am naa cry
My sister, can't afford a fone at the moment.. Just hoping on God sha cool
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by KingTom(m): 6:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
Andyblaze:

you na the boss
Baba you scarce pass Chimerase2 sense oh! grin
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by KingTom(m): 6:47pm On Apr 21, 2015
Gbexy:

dis post gat me laughing in d bus lyk an insane persn. Guy u dey para gan oo, u yansh d gal badly !!
How she go play impotency tape for Ijebu Warlord like me? Mtcheeeeeeeeeww I needed to teach her a lesson! Guy no laugh anyhow for inside Molue oh, mame dem no carry you go <--------------- Yaba Left grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by chimerase2: 6:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
KingTom:
Baba you scarce pass Ch.imerase2 sense oh! grin
chai chineke nna angry angry
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by ritababe(f): 7:17pm On Apr 21, 2015
machinegundammy:

Shey nah u be the rita dem dey talk about grin

talk abt for were
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by ritababe(f): 7:19pm On Apr 21, 2015
umarc19:

Are u virgin grin?

lol
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by ritababe(f): 7:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
easymanofdpeopl:

I don't know ooooo

u nor know and u dey quote me?
Mtcheeew
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by ritababe(f): 7:22pm On Apr 21, 2015
petkoffDrake:

So as to feel like "am not like those other bitches"

and what if later he find out she was lying
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Teebashy(f): 7:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
well, this life is all abt dis and that.
Let me ask u guys a question
Y did u always ask if a gal is a virgin?
And mind u, d reason you some gals do lie to u guys is dat u want to be lie to
Whether virgin or no virgin, ery1 has his or her own past......
Abeg free us jawe

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by KingTom(m): 9:09pm On Apr 21, 2015
chimerase2:
chai chineke nna angry angry
Na joke na grin
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by lolaluv1(f): 9:12pm On Apr 21, 2015
Suashi83:
Honestly I should have been the OP of this topic because I am a living witness.
It was secondary school love, I was preparing for my first JAMB exam when I met this beautiful girl the LOVE WAS MAD. I was comfortable with no sex of a thing but my friends were putting pressure on me to make move to nack this babe. On one of her several visit I acted funny and she told me she is V YANSH very proud of her; beautiful, intelligent, good character..... to my surprise when I told my guys they were just making jest of me that my girlfriend was lying that I should bleep her but I endure all their insults and jabs.
We gain admission to the same university and our love was heaven on earth, the experienced was mad. Until in our second year in one of those smooching but no bleeping of a thing that she got carried away and we did it. But to my surprise my babe no be virgin oooooooooooo could not even finished the act when I asked her about her virginity she told me she just lost it to me now I was like are you mad I be mumu where is the blood, my world crashed that day. Could not handle the feeling of being betrayed by my girlfriend and have to end the relationship. She beg, she cried, she swear, her friend beg her mum sent for me but for where I no gre o the love of a thing is just not there again.
But honestly if it were now I would have handle the situation differently Cos that is the only WOMAN I EVER LOVE even though I am married now

Blood doesn't always flow...
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
tosyne2much:
gonna miss u tho cry
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by DeBret(m): 9:47pm On Apr 21, 2015
Oh sweet Jesus shocked

What is this
chat2deen:
Op! U mean this type of bread? grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Irene Ibekwe: Christmas And Fear Of Yahoo Boys! (videos, Pics) / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him / Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash???

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.