Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences (96284 Views)

Guys, Has A Lady Ever Humiliated You For Being Broke? Share Your Experiences / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences / Ladies,has A Guy Ever Deceived You That He Is Stallion? Share... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Yehman(m): 9:34am On Apr 21, 2015
englishmart:
[b]the way some girls lie eh, honestly I think they should be named "lion"

There was this girl that took me nearly a year to get. The girl plumb die, over bright dey worry her systems .... She's very intelligent and caring.

She always wants me to visit her at her house. (where she stays with her extra large elder brothers, parents and younger ones.) Oboy she want make her people
Forget me for prison?

I kept inviting her to my house, fortunately, she came one fateful day. After much much, I wan taste that natural cake wey God give her.

Oboy, see para. "is this why You've been stalking and disturbing my life? No wonder they say "all guys are the same.." she left my room disgruntled..

after few days of not picking my calls nor replying my messages, she finally called and payed my a surprise visit. (that was when she swore that she's a virgin lol.
I lock up like say she no talk anything..

The matter come tie wrapper when she begin visit frequently.. I now resorted to spending More money just to entertain her. She didn't retire from her claims of being a virgin.

One fateful
Day,(konji attacked her bastardly) na that day I know say konji no get gender inequality..

I smiled in my language the moment I started seeing her moves, (I thanked amadioha for answering my prayers) I knew she needed something made for the gods. grin I didn't
Hesitate
to dig and see if I would find raw gold. If I hear say no be bucket I see.

I got up immediately, disappointed at what I noticed, I begin para like person wey breeze blow him BSC cert. original copy.
" come o, shey na this borehole wey you carry, naim you dey take form virgin? Ina apu ara? Eni werey? undecided
She come dey claim say na when she dey 12 years, she fell from an okada and landed on a mango tree, on the process one stick come wound her for her kitty.

You dey craze.... Go and tell that to mr ïbu

[/b] cheesy
Comedian!
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by KingTom(m): 9:38am On Apr 21, 2015
wristwatch:
Omo this thread fit make hopeless man get future. E funny die.

Courtesy of
Tosy ne2much
Kin gtom
Englis hmart
A lberto2K
Prettyth icksme

Al berto2K and Eng lishmart. Una weldone oo. Awon werey grin
I just dey represent my mentor AndyBlaze oh! grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by KingTom(m): 9:41am On Apr 21, 2015
millstone:

LWKMDOOOOO..... grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by emmabest2000(m): 9:49am On Apr 21, 2015
KingTom:
Baba I no understand wetin she dey talk oh, na only efurukumo kumo kumo kumo ehhhhh!!! I dey hear grin grin grin
grin grin grin laf wan tia my belle

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by KingTom(m): 9:53am On Apr 21, 2015
emmabest2000:
grin grin grin laf wan tia my belle
Abeg you sabi any Ijaw person, make e translate wetin e mean grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Geedhey(m): 10:01am On Apr 21, 2015
MDJALO:
Am 30 years na but I don't know how to six ohh, why b/cos I was try ma best to be a graduet, n na I am a graduet pls I need someone to help me oh, cos verysoon na I will get maRried mk ma wife no come insult me say why u know sabi duam after u graduet 4rm university, fear girls of nawadays cos dem no get bustop paddy me chai daris God oohhh ladys!
Can someone help this dude out of his misery... cant seem to understand what he"s saying
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by MrsAnyanwu(f): 10:04am On Apr 21, 2015
Lol,I don laff tire , which kain thread be dis na. Hahhhhhaaa
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by stephenqueen: 10:08am On Apr 21, 2015
KingTom:
Abeg you sabi any Ijaw person, make e translate wetin e mean grin grin grin
Na wetin she mean in ijaw be jesu omo dafidi saanu fun mi
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by KingTom(m): 10:10am On Apr 21, 2015
stephenqueen:

Na wetin she mean in ijaw be jesu omo dafidi saanu fun mi
Mumu, na that kin thing you dey like grin grin
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 10:19am On Apr 21, 2015
Rajjah:
chaaaaiiii!
abi nah tongue
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by tonero230(m): 10:21am On Apr 21, 2015
rallymento:
Yes oo! By His grace.

With due respect,how old are you?
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by rallymento(m): 10:23am On Apr 21, 2015
tonero230:

With due respect,how old are you?
you are asking too much sir! I am a youth.
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by javaprogs(m): 10:24am On Apr 21, 2015
sniper77:
I don't understand why most girls lie about being virgins.A guy will respect you based on your character and not your virginity status.
I remembered how I fell in love so many years back and was committed as a brother in church while other members don wash head leave me behind.I am the kind of person that feels integrity and honour should not be traded for other things in life.
I dey try put my bad guy life behind me make I embrace the lord fully.
As we dey normally do for church I dey mind my own business until dem tell me say brothers must walk in the light of the lord and remain holy without seeing the holy of holies of sisters if they are in a relationship until the wedding night.I come they wonder which one concern me as na God I come worship and I no wan enter any holy of holies cos I don enter so many holies in the past as I no be Jew man.
I became so dedicated to my lord and was friendly to all.I never knew I was a prized target to some sisters in church who saw me as the real deal.me I no dey conform to wearing native attires or suit to church.I was always on jeans denim and t-shirts with boots on and managing my bvl gari perfume like a miser and always drove my dad's ijapa to church.Even my mama vow never to forgive who swear for me on jeans matter cos even if relative they wed wey dem collect aso ebi na jeans I go wear for the wedding and avoid my family members for the wedding.u do your thing and I do my own.make I no digress too much.na so me and one sister come become friends for like two months we dey on usual friendship levels and other sisters come dey form witch Haggai on my matter .if I greet them after service dem go squeeze face answer and one cute and petite dark babe go just dey wait after service look me and my new found friend and her eyes get fire wey pass scot own for X-MEN.

After three months na im my friend say her spirit don tell her we should be closer and move to the next level cos she has been on the mountain for weeks praying fervently about us.me too I say I go pray to hear from the spirit.I pray so tey I no hear any spirit talk to me.she say I no go hear the spirit but na my heart go feel am.since me I have tired for the spirit I agreed to our relationship since youth pastor say the same spirit talk to am about us.me I still get personal grudge with the spirit as e no talk to me.

My new fiancee abi na fiance or fence come tell me as we are both committed Christians no sex in our relationship and moreover she is a virgin and I believed her.

Unknown to me my virgin sister in the lord na ekwe sample for choir master and the head of prayer group.caveat emptor if your babe is a chorister at church you are in trouble.my virgin babe was having sex with three members of the church and one of them dey married.The info I got from the x-men babe when I ran into her accidentally at a fast food joint and we got talking.she say na cos she dey pity me na im make her tell me.she too dey choir. and she gave me full proof.i even caught my babe with the choir master together.
The day I confronted her she wept and wept as she confessed and blamed the devil. and I told her so shall the devil abide in you.no wonder I dey vex cos d spirit no talk to me.

Na so I revert back to my bad guy status take on x-men babe and four other sisters before I left the church.

Hilarious! Funny ass bro!
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by tonero230(m): 10:30am On Apr 21, 2015
[quote author=rallymento post=32947724] you are asking too much sir! I am a youth.

I have an ambivalent feeling if you are.
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by wayodude(m): 10:49am On Apr 21, 2015
Na today?
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Rajjah(f): 10:59am On Apr 21, 2015
alberto2k:

Mtscheeew! Swerve jhor undecided
u talking to me? *angrrrrrrrrrrrrry *
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by alberto2k(m): 11:01am On Apr 21, 2015
Rajjah:
u talking to me? *angrrrrrrrrrrrrry *
Are u indian? undecided
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by petkoffDrake(m): 11:07am On Apr 21, 2015
ritababe:
Why would a woman lie about her virginity?

So as to feel like "am not like those other bitches"
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by lolaluv1(f): 11:18am On Apr 21, 2015
shamecurls:
We always have to go to our past someday.

I had a neigbour back then whose daughter just returned of the United States, I was 5 years older than her and was in my final year at secondary school. Being that she was exposed she popped it up to me she was a virgin and my moses grew longer the moment I heard. Took her sight seeing and made her to so trust me more that her parents. On the faithful day. I talked to her and cajoled her that I was interested in her and all have been doing was just to make her believe I was sincere. I cudnt believe it, I undressed her with no romance and tried to dig her but the paradise was close. I brought out a lotion greased it then went to the promise the land. Behold! She was not a virgin I suppose. Could not blame her as I have already cracked the deal......but later in the night, her mum went to check on her and she was uncomfortable and blood stained her skirts. Her dad called my dad about the emmergency and they both took her to the hospital only for my dad to come home and started accusing the girl that she was an harlot as she got just disvirgined that night.....it was like my heart wanted to skip out of my mind. No BBM or Whatsapp then and phone were not for all. I had to send my juinior Bro to help me go beg her that night and she shud promise me she won't confess as my life wud be finished if our parents get to know.... I was teen and never was myself in the next 3 weeks before she left back. I thought I never disvirgened a lady till it came back haunting me.

Thief!
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by sconp: 11:19am On Apr 21, 2015
MDJALO:
Am 30 years na but I don't know how to six ohh, why b/cos I was try ma best to be a graduet, n na I am a graduet pls I need someone to help me oh, cos verysoon na I will get maRried mk ma wife no come insult me say why u know sabi duam after u graduet 4rm university, fear girls of nawadays cos dem no get bustop paddy me chai daris God oohhh ladys!
did you just say you are a graduate
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Ebwalams(m): 11:53am On Apr 21, 2015
hmmmm
carton mouth ni
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by iAmGee770: 11:59am On Apr 21, 2015
englishmart:

There was this girl that took me nearly a year to get. The girl plumb die, over bright dey worry her systems .... She's very intelligent and caring.

She always wants me to visit her at her house. (where she stays with her extra large elder brothers, parents and younger ones.) Oboy she want make her people
Forget me for prison?

I kept inviting her to my house, fortunately, she came one fateful day. After much much, I wan taste that natural cake wey God give her.

Oboy, see para. "is this why You've been stalking and disturbing my life? No wonder they say "all guys are the same.." she left my room disgruntled..

after few days of not picking my calls nor replying my messages, she finally called and payed my a surprise visit. (that was when she swore that she's a virgin lol.

The matter come tie wrapper when she begin visit frequently.. I now resorted to spending More money just to entertain her. She didn't retire from her claims of being a virgin.

One fateful
Day,(konji attacked her bastardly) na that day I know say konji no get gender inequality..

I smiled in my language the moment I started seeing her moves, (I thanked amadioha for answering my prayers) I knew she needed something made for the gods. grin I didn't
Hesitate

I got up immediately, disappointed at what I noticed, I begin para like person wey breeze blow him BSC cert. original copy.
" come o, shey na this borehole wey you carry, naim you dey take form virgin? Ina apu ara? Eni werey? undecided
She come dey claim say na when she dey 12 years, she fell from an okada and landed on a mango tree, on the process one stick come wound her for her kitty.

[/b] cheesy
I was a victim of that unwanted statement so many times. Virgin my foot. Buh seriously some girls get horns for head. How u go form V-yarnch wey don dey drilled countless times Ptcheew! And moreso u dis englishmart guy ehn u get tail wey long pass your height oooo LWKMD
englishmart:

Forget me for prison?

One fateful

Hesitate

[/b] cheesy
I was a victim of that unwanted statement so many times. Virgin my foot. Buh seriously some girls get horns for head. How u go form V-yarnch wey don dey drilled countless times Ptcheew! And moreso u dis englishmart guy ehn u get tail wey long pass your height oooo LWKMD
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Kedam(m): 12:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
englishmart:

Forget me for prison?

One fateful

Hesitate

[/b] cheesy
Funny experience lol.
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 21, 2015
wristwatch:
Omo this thread fit make hopeless man get future. E funny die.

Courtesy of
Tosyne2much
Kingtom
Englishmart
Alberto2K
Prettythicksme

Alberto2K and Englishmart. Una weldone oo. Awon werey grin
I am very busy now,i will come back for u!! cheesy
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by ugoezeik(m): 12:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
englishmart:

Forget me for prison?

One fateful

Hesitate

[/b] cheesy
lolzzzzz hahahaha I swear guy u r not a beta person for injuring my ribs I must tel seun to ban u or send u to quarantine center because u need it. but guy u dey mental I swear hahahhqhqhqjq
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by princesa(f): 12:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
dkronicle:

D day i wanted to insert, she told me she was raped 2days b4 dat day.
lol, now this one cracked me up grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 12:50pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ufranklin92:

girls are wicked,one of my girlfreind screwed my freind on the same roof with me,because of 20k,which my freind didnt still give to her
Bwhahahahaha this is hilarious cheesy
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Orubebed: 12:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
tosyne2much:
The same thing I wanted to say

You took the words out of my mouth

yeah,dumb minds think alike!
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 12:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
meimoks:
Hmmm so ladies have deceived all the guys on nairaland with virginity? So what does that make the guys? so who disvirgined all these ladies? angry > angry
Guys continue all these your super stories and telemundo grin OP thank you
Hehehehe cheesy
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 12:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Oga it will be better for you to face front
What do you stand gain in e-fights ?
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 21, 2015
javaprogs:

Are you male or a female? Your profile says one but your post says another.... hmmm
for online security reasons, I am both... pls understand.
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 12:58pm On Apr 21, 2015
meimoks:

Just reminding all you guys telling us stories, I can never deceive anyone about my virginity status, how much they wan pay me? The place is like borehole because the girls don't know what to do, there are ways you can seal it back and you are as good as a virgin tongue tongue
Lawd have mercy on ur children

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him / Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) / Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.